My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
I move to China and take Elizabeth.
1.7k words
4.23
11k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Elizabeth flew back to China, I spent the rest of the year consolidating my finances and organizing my company so I could manage it from China. Elizabeth focused on her studies and occasionally sent me sexy pictures of her in the shower and teased me about not being there. She was still surprisingly cold to talking about fantasies and seemed to ignore any attempt to talk about them even though she shared the one about being forced in a dark alley. I tried several times to get her to open up and think about it more but she didn't want to talk about it. She also said she couldn't watch any sexy videos because of the Chinese firewall. I figured out how to fix that but she didn't take advantage of it until I helped her when I got there.

When I finally got to China, I was met with a new reality that I needed to get my own place because my friends and more importantly my girlfriend all lived in dorms at the University. It took me a few days but I figured it out. Elizabeth was no help and even avoided much contact in public which was weird only because of how affectionate she was in America and how she behaved when we first met in China. I think she was worried about gossip but she never said anything straight about it. Chinese college culture is complicated to say the least.

I found a nice 2 bedroom flat on the opposite side of the campus from the dorms. Elizabeth hated it immediately and said it was too dirty so she didn't want to stay there. It was a mess so I got to work cleaning it and surprised my friends with how it looked afterwards. Elizabeth was happy that it was better and brought some food to celebrate with our friends.

Elizabeth made sure she was always the first to leave every time when everyone was together. It took almost a month and I had to set up a situation where she thought that everyone was going to be hanging out at my place just to get her alone with me. When I did it, she was shocked and angry when she realized that no one else was there.

I moved her into the center of the living room and said that we're not going to act like nothing happened between us anymore. She moaned hard as I wrapped my arms around her and she surprised me by immediately kissing me hard.

Elizabeth pulled me to the bedroom and pulled her clothes off quickly. I kissed her body and made her cum with my tongue and fingering her. She snuggled in bed as i got undressed and she said it was awkward to have so many people who knew her know she was with a white guy.

We spent the night together and she didn't do anything to finish me so when I woke up, my balls hurt. Elizabeth noticed that and was confused about it but I explained it to her and she went down on me getting me hard immediately and then she mostly used her hands as she kissed my cock telling me that she missed me.

Elizabeth surprised me saying that she'll move in and then she got beneath my cock and kissed it from the head down to my balls as she continued to stoke it and asked me if I could handle it as she licked me to the head. I caught her off guard as she was barely sucking me into her mouth as I exploded. One shot went into her mouth and she pulled back with a gasp as I shot the next strand from her mouth across her face to the top of her forehead. The rest shot on her chin down her neck and onto her chest.

Elizabeth was a little upset and shocked at the amount and didn't bother to finish. She went and cleaned up in the bathroom. I thought she was angry but when she came out of the bathroom she kissed me and went to class.

Over the next few days we set up the house in a way that satisfied her and moved her things into the flat. We both seemed to try not to push each other too much with sex because she needed to focus on school. I used the time to explore the area more with my friends and find good dating ideas.

Elizabeth was fairly shy about sex with me most of the time and didn't like talking about it. It was odd because she was very curious about it and aggressive in the States. Every time I would bring up fantasies and things that turned her on, she would either say she didn't understand or that she was tired. We didn't have a VPN yet so we couldn't watch anything to get her in the experimental mood.

It took her just over a month of pushing to finally start talking about things that really turned her on. I also had to force it out of her. Elizabeth was getting frustrated everytime I would bring it up and finally I had enough.

When we went out one night, we were on our way back to the flat which was across campus. It was around midnight there wasn't anyone around. I pulled her into a dark corner making her gasp. She initially tried to resist but I knew that she was very turned on when I pulled up her skirt. Elizabeth was soaked and she moaned hard as I pushed my fingers inside her.

Elizabeth's face was full of shock and pleasure. I turned her around facing the open walkway and continued to pound her as she was trying to be quiet. We were both caught off guard as she had a shaking orgasm and she almost fell over.

I was able to catch her but we both noticed that another couple was walking by so I covered her mouth to quiet her breathing. This somehow made her cum harder and I started to fuck her harder. She was having a constant orgasm. Once the couple was out of sight, Elizabeth begged me to finish. That pushed me over the edge and I pulled out knowing what was about to happen. I shot on her mound and she grabbed me, guiding the rest to the ground. I expected her to finish me off but she didn't.

When we got back to the flat she went into the bathroom and showered without saying a word. I showered after and I was surprised that she was still awake waiting for me when I got into bed. Elizabeth snuggled up with me and thanked me for remembering her fantasy.

After a couple months, Elizabeth asked me if we could find a way to watch some videos like we did in America. She was finally opening back up like she was before so I didn't hesitate to broaden her knowledge.

I had to leave the country for a few days so I didn't overstay my visa so I went to Macau. While I was there I was able to find a working VPN for our router and I decided to find the videos that turned me on the most. This was a dangerous gambit but I needed to see how far her fantasies went. I needed to know.

I downloaded a 2 hour movie of an Asian girl traveling to the US for the first time and she starts with one black guy and it ends with a gangbang. I figured she would at least watch it once to make me happy if she didn't admit that she loved it. The other movies were just Amai Liu with 2 guys and some videos of teens trying new sex.

When I got back to our flat, she didn't want to do anything sexy for a few days but eventually she asked me about the movies and I told her what I had ending with the one with the black guys. I watched her face to judge her reaction but she quickly moved to the teens. She said she would watch everything but the black guys because she didn't like black guys.

It was really great for the next few weeks as she kept trying everything she saw in the videos. I felt like a god with her because she was wild. She found it very fun to give me a handjob talking about the movies and what we both enjoyed about them. She even liked watching them as we fucked and especially when I went down on her for the length of the movies.

One night she was snuggling with me and asked me why I liked Amai Liu with 2 guys so much. I didn't know how to answer it but Elizabeth grabbed my cock and it got hard instantly. She started stroking it asking me if I wanted to do it with her. I didn't know what to say at first but after a little silence I asked her if that video turned her on and she surprised me saying yes.

Elizabeth said she was confused about how a girl could focus on both guys at the same time. I had to ask if she wanted to try it and she said yes but only if she thought the guys were attractive. That was a huge turn on but a moment stopped me. She said "the guys" like any 2 guys and not necessarily me. That was overtaken by the idea of her little body in the middle of a double penetration which pushed me over the edge and I tried to say that I was cumming but she kept her rhythm. My orgasm was hard and forced me to scream "fuck" as she tortured me with the overstimulation.

She gasped at the amount and giggled saying that it was the most she's seen from me. I think it could've hit the ceiling. Elizabeth moaned and said that I have crazy fantasies. She said she needed time to think about them but she wanted to know everything and I told her that she needed to do the same. Elizabeth hesitated but eventually agreed.