My Chocolate Valentine

Story Info
My love story, by Jenni Johnson.
4.2k words
4.5
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

anonymous said: can i make a request for a story ..... a story of your own. may be ur best sex experience or the sex experience which still gives u goose bumps.

***

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. This is my true love story, posted for my man on Valentine's Day. I love you, baby.

***

The other story mentioned in this story is called "Parking Lot Showtime" and dates back to before I had a Literotica account. Check my description for the backstory.

My Chocolate Valentine (My Love Story)

Our story didn't start on Valentine's Day. It started one cold day in October at a sex party with a bunch of my friends from the lifestyle. If you don't know what I mean by the lifestyle, I mean the swinger lifestyle. I had been single for about seven months after a horrible breakup that had destroyed me. I had been fucking through my pain, working my way through dicks faster than even I could keep track of. I was doing several gangbangs a week as well as attending parties where I would fuck everyone in my path.

I didn't discriminate. If someone wanted to fuck me, I went for it. Man or woman, fat, thin, ugly, pretty; it didn't fucking matter. All I wanted to do was erase the pain and orgasms helped me to do this. Orgasms were my ticket to freedom from the pain that ripped its way through me with every breath I took. I had truly loved my ex, but he had left me for a member of my family. The pain of what had happened wouldn't leave me and it still hadn't left.

I attended the party with a random guy I had met in one of my swinger groups. He was a chubby black guy with a huge dick named Darion. It was his first swinger party ever and so I had to talk him through it. I agreed to go with him on one condition, that we kick start the party by fucking as soon as I gave him the signal. I had been to other parties put on by the same people before and the one thing I disliked about them is that it took forever to get the action started.

On my signal, Darion and I began to fuck in one of the bedrooms of the large hotel suite. A crowd began to form and before I knew it, there was a line of guys waiting to fuck me. Some of the other slutty women jumped in and grabbed some of the guys while I fucked through guy after guy. One of the girls at the party told me she had brought a special guy with her and she wanted to see me fuck him. When it was his turn to fuck me, she sat there watching us, waiting to see if I could handle him.

I wasn't sure why she was looking at me the way she was, but once he sunk his cock into me I knew that he wasn't like the other guys. I turned my head to get my first look at him. He had a sadistic smile on his face and he gave me a naughty wink as he absolutely pummeled my pussy with his big, black dick.

"What are you doing?" he hissed at me as I came on his cock. I would have answered but I couldn't seem to get any words out. "What are you doing? I'm talking to you!" he screamed.

"I'm cumming!" I squeaked out, my pussy exploding in spasms, unlike any others I'd experienced. He continued to fuck me and I continued to cum. The girl he had arrived with watched me sadistically as I begged for mercy.

"Please!" I screamed. I was trying to tell him to stop, that it was too much but I couldn't even get the words out. He kept fucking me, holding me down so that I couldn't slide away from him. The pleasure was overwhelming and it overloaded my senses. I didn't even know which was way up or down anymore, vertigo engulfing my brain until I felt like I was falling through the center of the earth to another realm. "Please, I need a break! I'm tapping out! Mercy!" I screamed.

"Already?" he chuckled.

"Come on, you can't tap out," his date laughed at me.

"I can't go on! I need a break," I begged.

"Come on," another woman egged me on. "I thought you were some kind of gangbang slut!"

"I am! He's crazy though! How have you not cum yet?" I turned my head to look over my shoulder at him.

"I can last a while," he promised but at that point, it felt like more of a threat. I took his cock a bit more and had a few more orgasms before I truly tapped out.

"I'm Drake," he told me in between fucks.

"I'm Jenni," I smiled back at him. "You are crazy!" I told him.

"Me? No, I'm not crazy. I just have stamina but there's more to me than just that. I like to dance. Do you like to go dancing?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"You should come out with me sometime. There's this club near where I live. I think you'd like it."

"Sure, yeah, that sounds fun," I told him but I had no intention of going anywhere with him. He was just another dick in a long line of dicks. I had too many fuck buddies as it was and at that same party was Joey, the guy I was currently interested in. We had gone on a few dates and I wanted to get away from Drake so I could get to Joey. Darion was also wanting more of me but I pushed him out of the way so I could make my way downstairs.

I found Joey surrounded by women, just like he always was. We did a bit of playing with a few other girls until I was ready to go. Drake tried to walk me out to my car that night, but I left to have some sex in my car with Joy. (There is another story about that called "Parking Lot Showtime" if you are interested.)

I didn't see Drake again until one night when Joey and I were out on a date and made a final stop at a party that was full of Joey's friends. I didn't think I would see anyone there I knew, but to my shock Drake was there and he was very excited to see me. He made a beeline straight for me, while Joey went off to go play with some other people. Drake and a few other guys monopolized me for a few hours and Drake again mentioned that he would love to take me dancing. I promised to give him my number, but I never did get around to it.

Joey and I left the party together and went back to my place for more sex.

"That guy Drake was so up in your shit," Joey laughed.

"I know! He's so annoying!" I agreed and at that time, I really meant it. I didn't like that he wanted to monopolize my time at the sex party. I enjoyed fucking a variety of men, not just one guy.

In the end, things with Joey didn't work out. There was some jealousy over a girl I fucked without him and it was over. I wasn't really looking to date anyone new but to my surprise, I saw that Drake had joined one of the online swinger groups that I was in. The more I saw him interact with the women in the group, the more attractive he became to me. One day he said, "I love sluts. I think they are the hottest and I would love to date a real slut."

That was the day I began to be interested in Drake. One of my girlfriends was super into him too, and she is an even bigger slut than I am. I figured if she was into him, then he must be something special. I was horny and needed good dick and so I hit him up and asked if he wanted to get together for some good sex. Of course, he agreed and I found myself arriving at his apartment.

Nothing could have prepared me for what Drake was about to do to me. He had rocked my world at two parties in front of throngs of observers but as soon as we were alone I realized that I was in over my head. We chatted for a little bit and I found that he was good at making pleasant conversation.

By the time we made it to the bed, I was juicy and ready to be dicked down. He tried to kiss me, but everyone knows I don't do kissing with fuck buddies. For me, kissing is intimate while fucking is not. He went along with what I wanted but I quickly realized that he was different than any other man I had ever fucked. I could feel the strength of his focus on me as his cock hammered me in ways that no other cock had ever hammered me. I felt him connecting to me on a level most men weren't capable of and if I'm being honest, I had only ever felt the emotional intensity he was delivering from other women.

He fucked me harder than any other man had ever fucked me. He was so strong and forceful, but at the same time, there was a tenderness and sweetness to the way he manhandled me. I don't know how he managed to be both domineering and sensitive but I was receptive to the nuance in his sexual prowess. The man lasted for hours without cumming and I am not exaggerating. I probably had twenty orgasms to his one. The way he stared down at me like he wanted to destroy me with his cock unnerved me and opened me up emotionally in ways that no one else had ever been able to do.

I felt so disarmed as I came for the tenth time, my pussy helplessly spasming on his thick, black cock. I had never dreamed that one man could possess the sexual skills that Drake wielded with expertise beyond any man I had ever fucked. He was simply the best and I was shocked and amazed as my orgasms continued to rock my body.

I had to tap out many times that first night. I fell into a pile on the bed, heaving to catch my breath, my body shaking and shivering from the pleasure he had brought me. I couldn't think or see. No one had ever made me cum so hard that I literally could not go on. I did three or four gangbangs a week and even after fucking twenty or more men, I was never satisfied. I had never had to tap out the way I had to tap out with Drake.

He simply laughed and said, "I'm not done with you." Those words still haunt me. I remember the fear and excitement as I processed them. He had just laid me out, fucking me until I couldn't breathe and he still had more in him. He was still ready for more. It was insane!

After that night, I couldn't help myself. I needed more of Drake. I found myself at his apartment more and more often and to my surprise, he seemed to enjoy having me over as much as I enjoyed being there. I started inviting him to my gangbangs just so I could watch him destroy all my gangbang slut friends who prided themselves on being able to take endless dick.

I still remember the night he fucked my friend Andrea. She was a gangbang slut of epic proportions and one of the only women I felt was at my level of fuck ability. I had seen her take twenty guys easily and she had even fucked porn stars with thick ass dicks with zero problems. She lasted exactly ten minutes with Drake before she tapped out. To this day she tells me that she will never fuck him again and that I can have him. He broke her pussy that badly. I don't know why that turns me on so much but it does.

I took him to lots of fuck parties and I loved watching him fuck other women. There was only one problem. I was starting to notice that fucking other men just wasn't doing it for me. I quickly shifted my attention to women, telling Drake I was in a female phase. I hooked up with lots of women on the side, all the while telling myself that this was just a phase, that I would be into other guys again soon but as time wore on I started to notice that when I fucked other men, I was bored. Drake was having a strange effect on me, one no other man had ever had.

Months wore on and one day I showed up at his house for a fuck date and he looked very serious. I wasn't sure what was going on and so I asked him what was up.

"I'm starting to think of you as more than just a friend," he admitted. I was shocked. I knew I had some kind of feelings for him too but I hadn't sorted through them yet and I was still in denial.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" I asked. We had talked about this before and we had always agreed that if we caught feelings we would be honest about it and we would keep it in check. If we couldn't keep it in check, then we would part ways. I realized that I didn't want to part ways, even if he had caught some feelings. To his credit, he did keep his feelings in check and things went on uneventfully, except something had changed between us.

Now, I was scared. I could feel the feelings for him building inside of me. With every new orgasm, I could feel myself falling a little deeper in love with him. I would never have admitted to myself at the time that this was love, but the signs were there. I'm not a big cuddler, and yet, I was cuddling with Drake and loving it. I felt so warm and secure in his arms. I would often fall asleep on his chest, burrowing my cheek into him as I sighed contentedly.

Then there was the kissing. I had warned him not to kiss me, because kissing is my weakness. If I kiss someone, I'm almost certain to catch feelings for them. If I don't kiss them, then I will fall out of love. It's like kissing is connected to my heart. Drake started to kiss me, despite my warnings and even though I knew what would happen, I couldn't resist letting him. Before I knew it, I was feeling all the feelings I had tried so hard to avoid. I wasn't ready for a new relationship. I was still destroyed over what had happened with my ex.

One day we were fucking, he was slamming me from behind and I was screaming when he said, "This is my pussy. My pussy, do you hear me? I'm talking to you!"

"Yes, it's your pussy!" I agreed and I came so fucking hard that I took him with me. He came so intensely that he collapsed on top of me and we were both laughing as we cuddled because he's so big and I'm so tiny. I knew then how I felt but I was afraid to say anything. I didn't want to be in love. It was the last thing I had wanted and yet there I was in his arms, content and happy with him. I had given myself to him and I was terrified.

Later that night we were fucking in the spoon position. We were both exhausted because we'd been fucking for hours already. I had cum what felt like a hundred times. I felt so close to him that just as I was about to cum, the words I had been hiding so well slipped out.

"I love you!" I moaned, my orgasm beginning.

He stopped suddenly and I froze. I hadn't realized that I had said it out loud. I had merely meant to think it and now I had let it slip out and everything had changed. My heart filled with dread. It was too soon to say it. He didn't like it.

"What did you say?" he demanded to know.

I was panicking. "I said, I love you," I repeated. I guess I just wanted to know what he was going to do.

"Okay," he said slowly, and then he kept going, only the passion that he had been filled with moments before seemed to be drained from him. He came and we fell asleep.

The next morning, it was like nothing had happened, almost as if he had forgotten, but I knew he hadn't. I realized that things had changed for me. I wasn't feeling like watching him fuck other people anymore and my words had pushed him away. I could feel his emotional distance.

A week went by and I barely heard from him. I was starting to think I had been wrong to think that he loved me too. He announced that he wanted to go to a sex party and he invited me to go, but I couldn't stand the thought of watching him fuck a bunch of other people now that I had feelings for him. I declined the offer and was shocked that he still decided to go without me.

I waited at home, fear in my heart. Did he really love me? What would I do if he didn't? What if I had been wrong about the whole thing? I had never felt this way about anyone and so I did what any swinger slut would do in this situation. I called over one of my fuck buddies to keep me company.

Frank came over with his big, black replacement dick as a stand-in for Drake. He listened to me bitch and whine about how I felt for Drake and he fucked the shit out of me all night long. I thought of Drake and what he was probably doing and honestly, it hurt me to think about it, even as I was fucking someone else to ease the pain. My pain wasn't eased. It was one of the hardest nights of my entire life, but somehow I made it through. Frank had fucked me for hours and still it wasn't anywhere as good as what I was used to with Drake. I longed for him, but he hadn't even called me.

I didn't hear from him until well into the next day. I told him I needed to talk to him in person and I was certain that I was going to break up with him. I had feelings, he didn't. There was nothing more to it. I couldn't do this. I wasn't ready and I was too vulnerable. I could barely stand what I had become. I had gone from a gangbang slut doing four gangbangs a week to only wanting Drake. How had he done this to me?

He finally arrived at my house and the look on his face wasn't good. We sat and talked and I told him the truth, finally. I explained every detail of my feelings for him, and how I had thought I couldn't fall in love again after what had happened to me.

"I fell in love with you," I admitted as I burst into tears. For me, it was bittersweet. I had been in love with the same man for a very long time. It was so strange to feel this way about Drake now. I didn't know how to process it and I wasn't expecting him to feel the same. "I've been thinking maybe we shouldn't be together anymore..." I began.

"Just give me some time. I care about you. I just don't think it's to the same level as what you feel now," he tried to explain but for me, it just wasn't enough. I hadn't realized it until then what I needed. Now I knew.

"If you can't love me, please tell me now," I begged him. "I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me too. I just want to be loved," I sobbed.

I don't remember the words he said then, or how he said them but whatever he said kept me going. He soothed me until I was in his arms and we were kissing. I had never felt more vulnerable as we made love for the first time in our relationship. Up until then, it had really been just sex for me but on that day I gave myself over to him completely. I showed him with my heart exactly how I felt for him and I put all of my cards on the table. I figured it was better to play my best hand and lose fair and square than to not play my best cards and lose.

After that day, I closed up a bit again, knowing that there was a chance he might never love me the way I loved him. Still, I was willing to wait and see what happened because I loved him. I took as much of a step back as I could so I could allow myself to go to swinger events with him and I tried my best to pretend that I felt secure enough to watch him fuck all the other women he fucked. I did a pretty good job, but deep down I knew the truth. The things I felt for Drake were ones I had never felt with anyone.

It wasn't the sex, although that was an amazing bonus. It was him. I loved the way his words formed when he spoke, the way he held himself, the way he moved when he was dancing, the joyful way he ate something delicious, and most of all, the way he treated me with kindness and respect. I waited as long as it took until I started to feel the difference in the way he held me. His kisses became more full of passion and I knew that he was starting to understand that it wasn't just his dick I was after.

When he finally said he loved me, I almost didn't believe him. I wondered if he was just saying it to say it, so I would be happy. We had just had amazing sex and I had dropped to the bed, exhausted from my orgasms. His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me close. I could feel his breath in my ear and the chills began to gather at my neck and move down my spine.

"I love you, Jenni," he whispered.

"What?" I asked, not sure if I had misheard him because of what I wanted to hear him say.

"I said, I love you."

I didn't say it back but I made a noise of contentment and I grasped the arm he had wrapped around me and hugged it. I snuggled into him, afraid to say it back. I didn't want to jinx it. I wanted his words to linger in my ear forever, in case he never said them again. I replayed the moment over and over in my mind and as he continued to hold me, he kissed my neck until I was moaning. Before I knew it he was back inside of me, moving slowly and giving me an entirely different kind of orgasm.

I was in love again, somehow. It was nothing short of a miracle that I had been able to fall in love again after everything my ex had put me through. I had been certain that sex was the answer to everything that ailed me and that I would never fall in love again. I figured that even if I did fall in love again that it wouldn't be for a long, long time and that the person I loved would pale in comparison to my ex. I had loved my ex so much and we had been such soul mates.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers
12