All Comments on 'My Chocolate Valentine'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
No ducking your feelings for Drake!

I'm happy for you, JJ. I'm glad you found someone special. But be cautious! Love is one thing but marriage is another dimension. Marriage might mean kids, and that's getting in even deeper. So kudos, but be careful! You loved before, and it didn't work out. I hope this time it's different for you. I hope this time it works out well for both of you. Five stars for the love story!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Finding "Parking Lot Showtime"

To find JJ's other story, I googled "reddit slut problems". This Chocolate Valentine story showed up. I scrolled down to the end of this story and found the link to "Parking Lot Showtime". I hope that helps you find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautiful love story!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

There is now a part 2 to this story. It is not a happy ending. Literotica rejected it for being true. You can find the link to the story on Ello in my description. You must be logged into Ello with Adult Content enabled to view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...