My Christmas Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back, "Baby, don't feel like you have to. This is supposed to be sacred, between you and your future husband. You've given your daddy more than he needs."

I replied firmly, "No, daddy! You said yourself men have a primal instinct to meet the needs for their families and loved ones. This is my need, and I need my daddy to fill it—literally." A wry smile crossed my face; I would appeal to his humor, which he can't resist. "Please Santa, come down my chimney. Stuff my stocking and give me a white Christmas!"

He burst out laughing and smiled back at me, "Well I can't deny that. The Christmas season is supposed to be full of Joy, and you've brought Joy back to me."

I smiled and lifted myself up over his cock, positioning it at the entrance to my mound. "Mmmm, daddy; I can fill you with Joy, but Joy needs to be filled with you right now." And with that, I plunged myself down; and with all the wetness, it slid right in up to the hilt. "OH! Wow! That's... wow." I was at a loss for words to describe it.

He cried out, "Oh that feels so good, baby! You're so soft and wet and warm; mmmmm...".

I started rocking back and forth on him, slowly. I was focused on how it felt to have this penis go in and out of me, to penetrate me in my most secret place. I gotta say... WAY better than the plunger handle. There's nothing like it. I felt in that moment that maybe he made me just for himself, that my purpose in life was right here on my daddy's cock, and in my daddy's heart.

I rode him slowly, back and forth; keeping a slow, steady pace. I wanted this to last forever. But soon, he pulled me close to him and flipped me over on the couch again, plunging his cock deep inside of me. He made long, smooth strokes... We looked right in each other's eyes as he pummeled his cock into me. Faster and faster... I felt my tits bouncing up and down with each stroke, I could tell he was enjoying the show. I pulled on my nipples and played with my tits some more.

The build-up this time was faster than I anticipated, next thing I knew a wave of orgasmic pleasure was washing over me. As I rode the top for what seemed like forever, he continued his penile assault. And soon, I could tell he was getting close.

Some kind of instinct came over me, and I made an oddly specific request which I didn't even know I had desired. "Daddy, cum inside me. Please! I want a brother and a son; fill me up with the seed from which I was planted!"

"No, baby; this isn't your time yet!" he said back.

Soon, he pulled out and started jerking his shaft and crying out in pleasure. I pulled him close and said "On my face and tits daddy, let me please you!" Whether by decision or timing, he obliged with a loud yell and healthy dose of life all over my face and tits.

"Oh honey," he said... "that was... I... I didn't want to make this big of a mess."

I smiled as I licked a bit off my lips. "Mmmm daddy, I love you so much. You can make a mess of me any time."

* * * * *

Here I was, naked; my cum all over my daughter's face and breasts. It was so hot and so, so wrong. But I didn't care any more. I needed her at that moment; and I think she needed me. I'll be happy to oblige for as long as she wants me to.

Just then, the phone rang. It was Karen.

So the dream I had last night came back to me, and Karen said all of what I dreamed about (plus a few other emotional babbles). I saw Joy looking at me. I think she must have known something was up. At the end of the call, there was one final thing. "Rob, do one last thing for me. Over on the bookcase, behind the bottom shelf, you'll find my wedding band. Give it to Joy for me, so she can remember me if she wants." And then she hung up.

Well... that was that. The ring was right there where she told me. I explained the situation to Joy and I can tell she was crushed. But we both took solace in each other; we knew it was going to be ok.

Joy took the ring and said, "I'm not sure what I'll do with this; I'll have to think about it, maybe make it into a necklace or something. I want to remember her for the good she did, and the way she stuck it out and tried to do her best."

I smiled and said, "I do, too. No hard feelings. Moving forward, we'll just have to worry about our own happiness."

Joy said last, "I don't know what will happen after college, but promise me you'll start dating or something. I'll be MORE than happy to help out whenever I'm around; but I think that deep down we both know our destinies lead down separate paths. No matter what, you'll always be my daddy!"

I replied, "You're right. And I think I picked the right name for you. You'll always be the Joy of my life."

END