My Christmas Surprise! 02

Story Info
Tammy wants more!
2k words
4.81
11.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there, tied to the bed, looking up in awe as Tammy stood over me. Her huge cock was still half hard, cum smeared up and down the length of her shaft. Beads of sweat coated her firm stomach and heaving tits. I wondered if we were done, and even as the thought entered my mind Tammy went into motion.

Tammy moved towards the head of the bed. With practiced ease she quickly unstrapped my quivering legs. With my arms still tied to the single chain she easily rolled me over. In seconds I found myself tied, this time facedown, my legs spread wide. I knew what was coming next. In the large mirror that I was now facing I watched as Tammy climbed onto the bed. I saw her reach beneath a pillow and pull out a small container. I knew that it could only be lube.

Tammy straddled my legs. I watched her reach down with one hand and soon I felt her semi hard cock being moved to lay between my ass cheeks. Tammy looked at me via the convieniently placed mirror and smiled. She leaned over, dragging her beautiful breasts over my back and laying on my helpless form. She whispered in my ear.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you with my big cock." she whispered, licking my earlobe playfully.

I was torn between fear and desire. I had loved having her suck my cock while she fucked my throat, but my ass was the ultimate male taboo. I had sometimes dragged my finger accross my asshole while masturbating but that was as far as my backdoor exploration had ever went. As Tammy continued sliding her tits accross my back I could feel her huge cock getting harder. I realized that my own cock was responding, and that in either case I was helpless to stop what was coming. More importantly I knew that I wanted more from Tammy, much more.

I am sure that my voice quavered a little as I lay there and whispered " Fuck my ass with your huge cock."

Tammy sat up and grabbed the container of lube. I watched as she flipped the lid open and squeezed a generous amount of the slippery liquid up and down my ass crack. She slid her giant cock back and forth, coating it. I could feel that once more her big veiny cock was fully engorged, the heavy weight of it spreading my ass cheeks as she pushed to and fro more forcefully. She pulled her hips back and the head of her cock lodged between my cheeks, against my hole.

I was trembling, fearful that her huge cock would hurt but also wildly excited. I pulled at my restraints, there was no escape. Tammy locked eyes with me. She started slowly pressing the head of her cock into my asshole, moving forward the smallest amount and then slowly withdrawing. The head felt huge against my small opening. Tammy continued like this for several minutes, gently pushing the tiniest bit deeper each time. Impossibly, I could feel my ass opening, relaxing and succumbing to the constant pressure.

I marveled at how far behind my ass Tammy was sitting as she worked the head of her cock deeper, an indication of how montrous her organ truly was. I couldn't even imagine how much of it she planned on fucking me with. I was relaxing as much as possible, now comfortable with the thought that Tammy wasn't going to just slam into me and tear my ass open. I couldn't see but could feel that she was slowly but steadily working deeper. I felt my ass starting to give way and we both groaned as at long last the very head of her cock breached my hole and slid into me.

I could see Tammy holding still, allowing me to adjust to the feeling of her cock. Watching me to guage my reaction she withdrew the head the smallest amount and then slid it back in, stretching me. Over and over she worked her cock in and out, preparing me for more. I was startled when she suddenly withdrew completely. I watched her grab the lube, this time squeezing it directly into my slightly gaped hole. Quickly dropping the lube she moved closer to and almost directly over my ass. Bracing herself up on her arms I watched as the weight of her cock forced the head to drop down, between my cheeks. The head of Tammy's cock came to rest against my well lubed asshole.

I could see a change in Tammy's demeanor. It seemed that her patiance was at an end as she stared into my eyes and with one smooth thrust forced the head of her huge cock and several thick inches of the shaft into me. I could see my eyes bulging in the mirror as she started fucking me with the first part of her massive cock. She worked steadily back and forth, savoring the feeling of my tightly stretched ass gripping her shaft.

Tammy fucked me for several minutes, never going any deeper. She slowed and withdrew her cock again. Once more she poured lube into my open hole and i could feel the cool liguid running into my open ass. Tammy easily slid the first few inches of her cock back into my now heavily lubed asshole and stopped.

"Your ready," she said.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

Without replying Tammy changed the angle of her hips slightly and pushed forward, moving another inch of cock into me, and directly over what could only be my prostate. My cock, which had grown soft, lurched underneath me when she did this. Tammy smoothly pulled back and then moved forward, repeatedly working just the head of her cock back and forth, massaging my prostate. As she slid back and forth the feeling started getting better and better. I soon realized that my cock was now rock hard. Tammy stopped moving, holding the head of her cock just shy of my prostate. In desperation I humped my ass back at her as much as my restraints would allow, needing her cock.

Knowing that she now had me at her mercy Tammy started thrusting once more, giving me what I wanted. She started working more of her cock into me. I watched in the mirror as her slick shaft moved up and down, spearing into me. I estimated that about half of her huge cock was in my ass when I felt pressure as she thrust into me more deeply than before. Tammy must have sensed it as she backed off her thrusts a little. The pressure stopped and once more the intense feelings in my ass took over.

Tammy started fucking me harder, never going deeper but pounding my hole with the first half of her thick cock. Amazingly I realized that if she continued I was going to cum just from getting fucked in the ass. Tammy could tell I was fast approaching a huge climax. I was thrashing around, pushing my ass up towards her as she thrust into me. As she pounded my hole she once again started worked fractionally deeper on each thrust. Soon I could feel the pressure inside again but it was overwhelmed by the intense feeling of my impending orgasm.

Suddenly I felt my asshole start to spasm around Tammy's giant cock. I moaned as my dick started jerking, shooting thick ropes of cum into the mattress beneath me. Tammy was fucking me steadily now, milking my prostate to prolong my orgasm. I watched in the mirror, eyes wide, as she fucked me through the most mind blowing orgasm of my life. I felt Tammy thrust hard and impossibly her cock moved past the pressure in my ass. Sweat plastered her hair to her forhead. I watched the triumph on her face as I felt her entire cock slide into me, her hips pressing down against my ass.

Tammy was a machine. She lowered herself to lie on my back, resting her arms, but her ass never stopped moving. She continued her steady thrusts, moving her cock back and forth several inches at a time, keeping it buried deep within me. I could feel her hot breath in my ear as she panted, exerting herself as she fucked. The thickest part of her shaft pummelled my prostate, causing me to moan and gasp. I couldn't begin to control the sounds I was making as I felt another orgasm approaching.

Tammy finally stopped thrusting, perhaps taking a breather. Now she worked her thick, veiny cock in circles, grinding on me. Another orgasm struck me like a bolt of lightning. A part of me was aware that the person in the mirror getting fucked looked crazed, thrashing and crying out as the relentless cock continued grinding on his prostate. My orgasm went on and on, impossibly intense. I flailed about but tied down there was no place to go. Eventually the orgasm subsided and I collapsed, exhausted.

"We are not done yet, sexy," Tammy whispered.

I watched in amazement as Tammy, apparently refreshed after resting on my back, pushed herself up onto her arms. She moved into an upright position and scooted her legs to either side of my ass. Placing both hands on the small of my back for balance she crouched over me and slowly pulled her giant cock out of my quivering anus. With one hand she upended the bottle of lube and squeezed a generous glob into my wide open hole. She threw the empty bottle aside as she smiled at me in the mirror. The angry purple head of her cock once more dropped down against my gaping hole.

"My turn," she said.

All of my breath was forced out of me as with one giant thrust of her hips Tammy slid her huge cock balls deep into my ass. Just as quickly she withdrew, pulling everything but the purple head back out. As she squatted over my ass she started fucking me with the full length of her cock, each time bottoming out. I felt a different kind of sensation coming from my ass as she pounded me. It felt like I was going to come again, but the feeling was more in my ass and prostate than in my cock and balls. The feeling grew and grew and was soon so intense it was overwhelming. For the first time I truly tried to break free but could not.

Looking up I watched as Tammy, her head thrown back in ecstacy, fucked my ass like a woman possessed. Her huge tits flopped up and down as she pounded into me, and I screamed out as my first anal orgasm ripped my world apart. I could feel my limp cock weakly spurting but the spasms in my prostate and ass caused me to shake and shudder uncontrollably. Behind me I heard Tammy wail as with one giant thrust she forced herself as deep as possible into my ass. I could feel her huge cock jerking as she pumped a giant load of cum into me. It was her turn to groan and moan as my grasping ass milked every drop of cum from her balls.

I must have passed out. I woke up with the sun streaming into Tammy's bedroom. I was still tied to the bed. My arms and legs were sore from being restrained all night. I realized Tammy was sleeping, laying next to me with one leg and arm thrown over my prone form.

I heard a key rattle in Tammy's front door. There was no place for me to go as I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom and a female voice calling out. The door opened to reveal a woman. From my somewhat skewed perspective she looked to be even taller than Tammy. She didn't seem surprised to see us. I realized that Tammy had woken up and was also looking up at the amazon.

"I brought something home for you dear," Tammy said. "I even warmed him up for you!"

I could only watch as the woman stared down at me, an obscene bulge forming in her tight pants.