All Comments on 'My Church Lady'

by Writeman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
XodanXodanover 15 years ago
Very Nice Story

Realy good job here. Erotic and sexy story. thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Outstanding! Real and terrifically erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice gentle tale

Loved it, so sweet and gentle, hope you write the next chapter soon.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

Five Stars!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Really good build up!

The ending was eh! It could have been soooooo much better with another paragraph or two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

What a hot woman! I love that she had full pubic hair. To the young man who was exploring her for his first time it was a wonderful experience. The first woman I ever had sex with was a preacher's wife. She was very much like this. When she orgasmed her body shook violently. I had her numerous times. It was always wet and wonderful.

starovastarovaover 3 years ago

A perfectly paced story of a tender slowly growing love affair.

I even fell in love with Carol myself.

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a beautifully sweet and sensitive "love story", unencumbered by the usual pressures toward more base urges. Thank you for writing in this manner, for behaving like a grown-up, and for treating Carol with such tenderness and respect.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You had the perfect woman. I hoped to read about your intimacy but you held off. I assume you did not want to be vulgar in describing what would have been reproductive sex. As you wrote about having your hands in her panties, I assumed you were going to tell us about other escapades. It was a great read. One can only guess if it was based on real life or just a dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous