My Cleaning Day

Story Info
Jesse surprises Eric by cleaning the office.
2.6k words
4.68
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
132 Followers

This is the next story in the line of Jessica a 40+ CD and her lover 50+ Eric. Although it can be read alone I suggest you start from the first story in terms of date submitted to get all the details of their relationship. The stories are based on real events with some embellishments and fantasy. Please vote, comment and even e-mail me feedback. Hearing from fans is a great motivator to tell more of our story.

As it turns out vacuuming in 4" stilettos is tough I realized as I tottered back and forth wrestling the machine. A chuckle had me look over my shoulder at my guy sitting naked on the sofa watching me. Savoring the salty taste that remained in my mouth, I focused on his cock, glistening with saliva, my saliva.

It had started out innocently enough, I guess. Eric had asked me to help him clean up the small office area at his shop. The shop was where I had Jessica's stuff delivered and kept in a closet in the office. The office itself was just a small room, maybe 8x10. Above the shop floor. It had desk, computer and an old sofa from his house a closet and a bathroom. With the recent deliveries there were some boxes to clean up etc. I figured Eric thought we would both head over and knock it out. I had other ideas though and launched my plan by heading over early.

I had ordered a sexy maid costume a long time ago. I had worn it once by myself before being discovered. Now I wanted to wear it for him. I had showered and prepped before so after letting myself in I immediately pulled out my makeup and, in the bathroom mirror, did my face. I was more and more pleased with the results every time. I added my wig and put my hair in a nice ponytail before adding the headpiece of the outfit. Stepping out into the office, the costume was essentially a bustier with accessories. First, I put my cage on becoming sissy Jessica. Then I picked up the bustier and fastened it around me. I rotated it, slid my arms through the straps and settled my titties into the cups. The garter straps hung down and I leaned on the desk and rolled the white stockings up my legs, smoothing and hooking them in place. I lubed my pussy and then the panty came next. It was lacy mesh in the front with a fuller coverage ruffled back. I made sure it fit well. Then I added the little apron, fingerless gloves, the chocker, my rings and some hoop earrings. Finally, I stepped into my black 4" heels.

The office really did need to be cleaned. I started with cleaning up the boxes. I was determined to do this in fem and in costume but careful not to damage it. I straightened the desk and using the feather duster that came with the outfit started to dust the items on the desk etc. That's when the door opened.

"Oh my!", exclaimed Eric as he entered the room to my backside.

"Hi sweetie!", I said in response as I turned to him, "Just cleaning up for you."

I pranced over to him and we met in a tight hug and passionate kiss, our tongues wrestling. As we broke, I pulled away slightly and did another turn for him. I wanted him to see the full outfit I had chosen.

"This is a pleasant surprise," he said as he looked up and down my body.

"You like?"

"I do. Very sexy!"

"I said I would help clean. I'm almost done dusting then I will vacuum. Unless you have something else that's dirty...?" I had returned to my dusting.

"Come here and I will show you," he replied as he unzipped his pants.

By the time I stepped over to him his pants were around his ankles and he was lifting his shirt over his head. I ran my hands over his big hairy chest, relishing the sight and the feel. Then I dropped to my knees and took his shoes and pants off. I reached back up and rubbed his shaft through his boxers. I could feel it stiffening. Using both hands I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down, his 8' cock springing free and bobbing out of his think pubes in my face.

I grabbed it with my right hand and stroked it lightly while I buried my nose in his hair and took in his manly scent. My left hand found his balls and massaged them gently. A low moan escaped his lips. As I looked up wantonly at him.

"Go ahead baby," he gave me permission as he looked down as me with equal desire.

I pulled back and stuck my tongue out into the tip of his cock and then flicked it at the underside. More moans escaped him. As I continued to stroke him, I took the head fully into my mouth tasting him. Slowly and in time with the stroke of my hand I took him in and out of my mouth. My left hand went from his balls and gripped his hip to steady myself as I sucked his great cock. I was taking my time and fully servicing him.

"Mmph, mmph, mmph," I moaned, savoring his cock. As always, I was fully into this. I love sucking his cock, whether it's part of foreplay or like today, for him to cum.

"Yes babe. Yes. Yes. Fuck yes Jess. Suck my cock like a slutty maid."

"I am your slutty maid Eric," I said, into the roleplay, "I am here to serve you," I finished as I pulled off his cock with my mouth. My right hand continued to jerk him as I tilted and lowered my head to his hairy scrotum. I took one ball into my mouth gently sucking on it and lapping my tongue around it before letting it pop from my mouth and sucking the other one in.

"MMMMMMMMMM," was all I got from Eric as he placed a hand on my head. No pressure, just a nice touch of emotion. Letting me know further he liked what I was doing. I once again snared his cock in my mouth and resumed the rhythmic sucking. Still wearing heels, my knees, calves and ankles ached as I knelt on the floor, yet I wasn't going to leave this submissive position. I wanted to reach down and play with my clit but that too would be improper. I was definitely excited but as usual not real hard and in my cage. Today though I was fully in servitude. Dressed as a maid I was submissive to Eric. As I continued to suck him my mouth, jaw and tongue began to ache as well.

"FUCK YES! So good baby," I was relieved to hear as he thrust a bit into my mouth, his cock so very hard. This told me he was getting close and I doubled down my efforts, slobbering up and down on his 8" as my hand jerked him to the same tempo.

"Close Jess! So close!" he said as he jerked his hips back and forth.

My mouth never left his cock. I didn't say anything, I didn't need too. We both knew where this load was going. Still, I am never fully prepared for his load and even when he announced it, I was still surprised.

"CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" he moaned as the first powerful jet hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed immediately, pulled back so just his cockhead was between my lips and jerked him once more before releasing my grip and letting my hands drop to his balls, squeezing gently. My left hand moved to grip his butt and keep him in my mouth.

He continued to shoot into my mouth 2, 3, 4, 5 full spurts before they began to subside 6, 7, 8. My mouth full of his cum, I sucked gently to get anything left in his cock.

"Show Me!" he commanded as I pulled off him. He seldom did this, he knows I am a swallower. I like his cum, it's very thick, has a slight musky smell and a salty sweet taste. I looked up and opened my mouth. His load wasn't just on my tongue, it had filled my mouth. Eric smiled down at me with pride, both for what I had done and what he had produced. He nodded and I swallowed. I had to swirl my tongue around my mouth and swallow again to get all of his load.

And that brings us to the present. Eric flopped down naked on the couch and I turned and announced that now I could finish my chores and went back to vacuuming. The whole time fully aware of his eyes on me. Finally, I finished and as I bent to wrap up the cord I looked back again and could see him stroking his cock as it came back to life.

As I rose so did Eric. He came up behind me kissing my neck, he pushed my panties down and I felt his hardness on my ass as he maneuvered me to the desk. Still in heels, I was bent over the desk and rested on my elbows presenting my pussy for my man. Eric ran a finger to my slit and eased it into me confirming I was "wet" for him. I reached back and spread myself for entry. He lined up and pushed into me in one smooth stroke. Since we started fucking this has become my preference. I am more used to him now. It's still a split second of discomfort as he pushes that huge monster into me but very quickly that subsides as his cockhead rakes past my spot and fills me.

As he pushed fully into me, I rocked forward slightly onto my toes before he grabbed my waist and pulled me back, fully impaled and fully submissive to him. A firm slap landed on the left side of my ass and he regripped my waist and started moving in and out of me in long, slow strokes. Feeling him bottom out in me, his cockhead pushing up into my colon and his pubes tickling my ass is such a turn on. I did my best to meet his strokes but I was pinned down against the desk. My bustier, tight around my chest, strained as the rear garters were stretched over my ass, keeping their hold on my stockings. My caged clit was aching for relief but there was no way I could get my hands on it.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD!" I moaned lewdly.

"You like that slut," my love responded. I didn't mind that Eric was talking like this to me. It was the role I was in for him and for me today.

"Yes, YES, YESSSSS!!! FUCK ME!!!" I responded as the steady pace continued.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," came out of me every time his mushroom head raked past my spot. I wiggled to try and maximize it effect. Craving release, I knew Eric wasn't thinking about it, and that was ok today. I hoped I would reach it before his own.

As it has many times before, time stood still for me. Eric had been fucking me for a while, but if it was 5 minutes or 15, I wouldn't know. Still in heels and bent over, my legs were on fire but the I didn't complain.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me," was all I could say.

I felt it start deep down in me. I think he did too because his quickened his paced a bit. The spasms actually started inside me, my torso and spread to my whole body. Finally, my release came and in time with him hitting my spot I orgasmed.

"CUMMING ERIC! OH, FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I wailed. As he pushed into me and held me as I continued to spasm under him.

I wiggled a bit as I came out of my orgasm to let him know he could keep fucking me. It was his turn. There is something unique for me about being fucked after I have cum. I am not sure what it is but it feels comforting and relaxing. My whole body still ached and I felt so relaxed. I squeezed my pussy around Eric and he resumed his in and out, at a faster pace.

"Yes, fuck your slut," I said amping him up. He gripped my waist tighter and pumped me a little faster.

"FUCK YES SLUT! You want my cum?" he moaned as I squeezed his shaft again and he went faster and deeper.

"Yes, I want it! Give me your cum!"

"You want it?"

"Yes"

"YOU WANT IT?"

"YES!"

"HERE IT IS. OOHHH FUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" Eric pushed deep into me and held still as he came. His cocked throbbing inside me as he filled me with his load.

I wiggled my ass back at him as he finished. His grip on my waist finally loosened and his hands gently stroked my legs and back before he bent slightly and kissed my shoulder. We stayed connected for another minute, just resting and then he withdrew. I could feel a little bit of his load leaking from me before I could clamp down my gapped pussy.

"Clean it slut," was his next command. It was hard for me to rise from the position I was in. I more slid off the desk and twisted around into a squatting position on my heels in front of him. Still dressed in my costume, I had one more cleaning job to do.

Eric stepped forward his cock covered with us, swinging in front of my face. I opened my mouth and my tongue caught the tip and I sucked it in. Looking up at him I cleaned his cock fully before letting it fall out of my mouth. There was no hesitation in this as I tasted his cum and my pussy. Eric stepped back and looked at me.

"That was great Jess."

"Yes, it was. Thank you," I said as he helped me stand up finally before turning to find his boxers.

I grabbed my panties and stepped back into them, pulling them up. I looked and saw my cum had dripped onto the floor. I would have to clean that up before I leave.

"Turn on the computer babe, I want to show you my next surprise," Eric said as he began to get dressed. Still in my costume I went over to the desk and turned on the computer. By the time it had come up Eric was dressed and sat in the chair pulling me down to sit in his lap. He opened a web page and selected a couple sites. My eyes widened.

"That looks like a lot of fun," I said.

"It will be. Can you do it totally fem?" he asked.

"I think I can. If you're with me I feel safer and I think people are far more accepting now."

"I will make the arrangements"

"Thank you!"

I turned and put my arms around his neck and our lips met again in a passionate kiss. Eric put hands were once again feeling my lingerie clad body. My mind went to the outfits I would wear on our next adventure and what we would do. Today's fun was over and I got off his lap and with one final peck he left. I looked around, tidied up a bit and then changed before heading home.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
132 Followers