My College Coworkers - Ch. 02

Story Info
Tracy invites me to her house for dinner. She's dessert.
5.2k words
4.84
14.2k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers

After getting Tracy's text, inviting me over "... to eat dinner... and her", I had a huge shit-eating grin on my face. I immediately texted her back.

"Dinner sounds good. Dessert sounds even better! What time?"

She replied with simply a smiley face and "6:30". I was so excited, I pretty much skipped all the way home. I showered and walked to the store at the corner to buy a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white. The clock was moving way too slowly, but finally it was time to leave.

I rang the bell at Tracy's, and when she opened the door, I audibly gasped. She looked incredible. She had changed out of the white, button-up blouse and blue jeans she wore at the office today and was wearing a pink, tight, stretchy, sleeveless top and a short, navy, lightweight skirt. The top hugged her perfect breasts. Her hair was pulled up on the top of her head in a bun, and she was wearing more makeup than she usually wore to the office. It still wasn't a lot, but whatever she did with her eyes really added to her natural beauty.

She said hi, and I made a dramatic show of turning around and looking left and right. Tracy giggled but then gave a confused look.

"Where are the other cars?" I asked.

"What other cars?"

"Obviously there are photographers coming to shoot the cover for a story about the world's hottest-looking woman, right?" I replied.

Tracy laughed.

"Do you stay up late trying to think of things to say to make me feel good?" she asked.

"Nope. I just say what I'm thinking," I said with a smile. "Although, last night, I lay awake wondering how I became the luckiest guy in the world. I was also praying it wasn't the only time I'd see you."

"There you go again," she said, "saying things to make me feel good."

She leaned forward to give me a hug, and I wrapped my arms around her while holding one bottle of wine in each hand. Pulling her against me and feeling her breasts against my chest caused the expected response. Tracy put her hands on my butt and pulled my hard dick against her body.

"Mmmm... you give good hugs," she said.

"I could do better if I wasn't holding two bottles," I said with a laugh.

Tracy laughed as she broke the hug and grabbed one of the bottles.

"What would you like - red or white?" she asked.

"I'm hardly a connoisseur," I said, "so if one goes better with dinner, you can open that first."

"Let's do white," she said.

I followed her into the kitchen.

"Wine glasses in that cabinet," she said pointing as she walked over to a drawer and pulled out a corkscrew.

She handed me the corkscrew and I opened the bottle. I poured a small amount in one glass and handed it to Tracy.

"Would you like to taste the wine, ma'am, to ensure it's up to your standards? If you don't like it, just spit it on the floor."

Tracy laughed. She took a sip and made a show of swirling it in her mouth before swallowing and then smacking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Yes, thank you," she said, "I think this will do just fine."

I smiled as I filled the rest of her glass and filled mine.

"Let's go out on the deck," she said. "We need to talk."

Uh-oh, I thought. Need to talk. That's never good.

It was a warm sunny day, and it was gorgeous on the deck. Beyond a decent sized yard, she was surrounded by trees. I don't know where the next nearest house was, but it wasn't close. We sat in chairs that were angled toward each other.

"I need to say some things," she started. "First, you can't imagine how good you made me feel last night. About everything. I was so depressed when I hung up with Clark. I felt unloved, unattractive, undesirable...but you changed all that."

I started to tell her how good she made me feel, too, but as soon as I started to speak, she held up her finger and cut me off.

"Let me keep going, please," she said.

I nodded and gave her all my attention.

"Of course, when you brought me home, I certainly didn't have any intention of having sex. But when you told me you actually fantasized about me, it just got me so excited, I couldn't help myself. I haven't been with another guy in years. And I hadn't been with many guys before I met Clark. I guess our sex life was okay. But what you did to me... Jesus, I've NEVER felt that good! Ever!"

Then she paused for a little bit, but I knew it was still not my turn to talk, so I just let her gather her thoughts.

"I've always thought you were a really nice guy - actually probably the nicest guy I know. And I remember how nervous you were to talk to Professor Teller when you first talked to him about working on the project. I thought it was cute."

Now I had to speak up.

"I wasn't nervous about talking to Professor Teller," I said.

Tracy laughed.

"Sure you were! You don't remember? You could hardly speak. I told you not to be nervous, that he was a nice guy."

"Oh, I was nervous," I said, "but it had nothing to do with talking to Professor Teller."

"What are you talking about? What else could you have been nervous about?"

"It was because of you. Because you talked to me. You smiled at me, and you talked to me. THAT'S why I was nervous."

Tracy gave me a confused look.

"You didn't even know me," she said.

"No, I didn't know you, but I had seen you in the hall. I always thought you were the hottest woman I had even seen. And when I opened the door to the office, there you were. I couldn't believe it."

Tracy looked at me and smiled.

"There you go again, saying just the right thing to make me feel good."

I smiled back at her.

"So, here's the thing," she continued. "I think you're a great guy. I enjoy spending time with you. And I've already told you the sex is unbelievable. But I'm not ready for another relationship. Are you okay if our time together is mainly based on sex?"

I laughed.

"Tracy, I think you're incredible. And not just your beauty and your body. I enjoy spending time with you, too. But I totally understand. And I am MORE than happy to be your little sex toy."

Tracy laughed, but then looked very serious.

"I know I asked you to come eat dinner and me, but now I'm not sure we should do that."

I was really depressed, but it was all her call.

"So should I leave?" I asked.

"Why?" Tracy replied.

"You said you didn't think we should do what you texted," I said.

Tracy flashed that incredible smile that always made me feel good. She walked over to me and held out her hands. I put my hands in hers, and she pulled me up.

"You're so silly," she said quietly. "I don't want you to eat dinner and then eat me. I want you to eat me BEFORE dinner."

My depression quickly faded as I pulled her against me and kissed her. I put my hands on her butt as I pulled her against me, and squeezing her ass brought soft moans from her and a hard dick from me. I didn't wait long before moving one hand from her ass to her breast and gently squeezing. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I quickly felt her nipple pushing against my palm. Giving it a soft pinch brought more moans from her.

"You get me wet so quickly," she said before sliding her tongue back into my mouth.

After a short time, I pulled back and just smiled at her. I grabbed the hem of her top, and started lifting, but Tracy stopped me.

"We're outside!" she said.

"I'm well aware of that," I said. "But no one can see us. Have you ever had sex outside?"

She shook her head no.

"Me either. But sounds kinda' exciting, doesn't it?"

She slowly nodded as she smiled and lifted her arms, allowing me to pull the top off.

"Jesus, Tracy. I could do this every day for a million days, and it would still take my breath away every time I saw your breasts."

I was not just trying to make her feel good; they really did take my breath away.

I saw her start to smile, but I didn't see the full thing because I quickly had my mouth on her nipple, softly flicking my tongue. My hand was on her other breast, slowly squeezing and releasing. When I pinched her nipple a little harder than last time, Tracy whimpered.

I continued paying attention to her breasts for a few minutes before I kissed her stomach on my way down as I knelt. I wasn't sure where the zipper was for her skirt until I realized it just had an elastic waist band. I pulled the skirt down and was shocked - pleasantly shocked - that Tracy wasn't wearing any panties.

"You naughty girl," I said, making Tracy giggle.

But her giggle quickly turned to a groan as slid my tongue up and over her clit hood. She grabbed my head and pulled it against her, and I licked it again. I loved making her moan with pleasure. After two more licks, I pulled away. I quickly grabbed the cushion from a lounger and laid it on top of the oval-shaped patio table.

"I like to eat at the table, don't you?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

I picked Tracy up, and she wrapped her legs around me. I walked two feet to the table and sat her at the edge of the cushion. I grabbed a cushion from the chair where I was sitting and tossed it on the ground. I knelt on cushion and put Tracy's legs over my shoulders, giving me perfect access to her pussy and clit. Tracy was leaning back on her arms watching as I buried my tongue in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered.

I tongue fucked her for a minute, savoring her taste. When I licked straight up between her lips and over her clit, she thrust forward as she softly cried out. I licked from pussy to clit over and over, and each time I felt her push into me. Having my tongue in Tracy was as exciting for me as it was for her. I'd be happy to do this all night!

On the next few licks, I spread her lips with my fingers, allowing even more contact of my tongue on her sensitive parts. Tracy was breathing hard and thrusting harder against me with each lick. She was now lying flat on the cushion, with one hand on my head and the other tightly holding the edge of the cushion.

Tracy was really wet, and I lapped up as much of her lubrication as I could. With a wet tongue, I started concentrating on her clit, flicking my tongue across it over and over. Tracy was whimpering over and over. Her hand grabbed my hair and pulled me against her. I started flicking my tongue even faster as I reached up with one hand to pinch her nipple and slipped two fingers of my other hand into her pussy.

Her whimpers turned into grunts, and she pushed her pelvis into me even harder. After just another thirty seconds, Tracy crossed her legs, pulled my head against her, and let out a soft, high-pitched cry as her entire body seemed to shake. Her hand that was holding the cushion grabbed my wrist and pulled it harder against her breast. Her other hand, along with her legs, pulled me against her clit. Her thrusting took on a repeating pattern of push, hold, collapse. Push, hold, collapse. I tried my best to continue pinching her nipple, licking her clit, and fingering her.

After thirty seconds, Tracy collapsed on the table and stopped moving, except for letting her legs relax over my shoulder, her one hand releasing my wrist, and her other hand releasing my head. I gently removed my hands from her breast and pussy, and slowly lifted her legs off my shoulders. I stood up, leaned over her, putting my arms on either side of her body to support myself, and gave her a very soft kiss on her forehead. She didn't open her eyes, but she smiled. And once again, I melted.

I pushed myself back up into a standing position, with my legs still between hers. I watched her chest move up and down as her breathing slowed. I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, with her nipples still pointing straight up to the sky. Even after her breathing returned to normal, she kept her eyes closed. I thought I detected a small smile; I wondered what thoughts were running through her head. Finally, her eyes fluttered open.

"Wow, you were right," she said. "Doing it outside adds excitement! That was incredible!"

I laughed.

"Hopefully it wasn't ONLY the outdoors that made it so good," I said.

"Well, I guess the guy eating at the table had something to do with it," she said with a chuckle.

I leaned over her again, with my arms supporting me, and put my face two inches from her.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered. "You have no idea how much I enjoyed that."

Then I lowered my lips to her and gave her a soft, closed mouth kiss. I pulled back and stared in her eyes for just a second before we both moved our mouths to each other and started kissing passionately. Tracy put one hand behind my head and pulled me into her as our tongues couldn't get enough of each other's. After a few minutes, I pulled away from her and kissed her neck and then her shoulder. I probably should have taken it slower, but I couldn't resist moving down to kiss her left breast. I placed a short, wet kiss, ending with a little tongue, at the top of her breast. Then I did the same at the left edge, followed by the bottom and then the right edge. Having run out of locations, I gave a wet short kiss on her nipple before quickly flicking my tongue over it.

Tracy softly moaned as she grabbed my head and pulled it against her. I was already completely hard, and Tracy seemed to be getting excited again herself. I switched my mouth to her other breast, repeating the process of kissing high, low, left, and right before attacking her nipple. After a few minutes of listening to Tracy moan more and more, I stood straight up and inserted a finger in her pussy. The sounds of her soft cry and the sloshing of my finger going in and out of her pussy let me know she was very excited.

Although in my mind this seemed like something a guy often does when he fucks a woman he doesn't care about, often when one of them is cheating, I quickly opened my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and pushed my pants and underwear down to my knees without attempting to take them off. I was breathing really heavily.

"Tracy, do you want me to use a condom?" I asked.

"No, Richard. Just hurry up and fuck me!"

This was no tender example of making love. Tracy wanted to be fucked, and I was so ready after being hard the whole time I was going down on her, I was happy to oblige. With my shoes still on and my pants down to my ankles, I put my dick at her entrance and pushed in. She was wet and she was tight, and it felt fantastic. Tracy wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me toward her every time I thrust in.

Even though Tracy's breasts were incredibly firm, they shook every time I pounded forward into her. I loved watching them. I also loved watching my dick slide in and out of Tracy's perfect pussy. Something about her dark patch of trimmed pubic hair added to my excitement. Standing on my feet gave me incredible leverage, and my horniness triggered my hard motion. Because I was so excited, I knew I wouldn't last long. Fortunately, though, from this position, my hands were free. I licked two fingers on my right hand and immediately went to work rubbing her clit.

As soon as I touched it, she yelped. Tracy seemed to build up very quickly as I continued stroking her clit and pounding my dick into her pussy. As much as I wanted to look at Tracy the whole time, as the tension built up, I had them closed tightly. It was only a few more minutes before I heard Tracy softly whine.

"Oh, f-u-u-u-u-c-k!"

I opened my eyes just in time to see her arch her back and squeeze her own nipple with one hand while she grabbed the cushion with the other. As her pelvis pushed hard against me, I felt her pussy spasm and squeeze my dick. I was already right near the edge, but this pushed me over the cliff. I grunted incoherently as I came over and over. I managed to continue rubbing Tracy's clit, but I really didn't hear anything she was saying. My head was flooded with euphoria as every nerve in my body tingled with incredible pleasure.

I was totally drained when my dick stopped pumping into Tracy, but I could still feel her pussy spasming. I managed to open my eyes to see Tracy's face straining with pleasure, eyes squeezed tight. I continued rubbing her clit for another twenty seconds until she, too, seemed completely drained. Her face changed from one of intense strain - albeit pleasurable strain - to one of complete calmness. Her eyes relaxed though remained closed. She now looked like a sleeping angel. Once again, I leaned forward onto my arms and placed a very soft kiss on her forehead. Once again, without opening her eyes, she smiled. And once again, I melted.

I would have been happy to just stand there and stare at her beautiful face and naked body for a few hours, but when my shrinking dick fell out of her, I couldn't help but laugh. Tracy felt it, and she started laughing, too, finally opening her eyes.

"I'm just going to lie here for a few hours, okay?" she said, with a chuckle.

"Hey, fine with me," I said. "I'll just stay her and ogle your body, okay?"

Tracy laughed.

"Nothing much to see, but okay with me," she said. "Help me up, please," she said as she held out her arms.

I took her hands and pulled her up to a sitting position. She placed her head against my chest and wrapped her arms around. I wrapped mine around her and we quietly hugged for a few seconds.

"You're turning me into a kinky slut, Richard. I have NEVER gone without panties. I have NEVER gotten naked outside. And I have never had sex on a table - a table outside, no less!"

I laughed.

"Oh, Tracy, we can get way kinkier than that," I laughed.

She laughed, too. Truth was, I was not exactly Mr. Kink. Fucking outside on a table was the craziest thing I had ever done.

"I'd better go finish dinner. I want you to have strength for later," she said as she winked at me. She grabbed her top and skirt off the ground and started walking toward the house. "I've got to go clean up a bit first."

I pulled up my underwear and pants so I could walk as I followed her, enjoying the view of her nice ass.

"I'll get some wet paper towel to clean off this cushion," I said.

"And maybe the table, too," she said with a smile. "If we're gonna eat dinner out here, I'd like to know it's clean."

I chuckled as I walked into the house behind her. I grabbed some tissue to wipe off my dick, and I left some tissues in my underwear to cover the wet spot I created by pulling my underwear up before cleaning myself. After washing my hands, I grabbed a few sheets of paper towel and wet a couple of them. I went back outside to clean the cushion and put it back on the lounger. After replacing the cushion I was kneeling on back on the chair, I wiped down the table.

When I went inside, Tracy was dressed and standing by the refrigerator.

"Everything's ready except I need to grill the chicken breasts. It won't take long," she said.

She went back out to light the bar-b-que, and when she came back in, she started pulling dishes and silverware, asking me to set them up at the table outside.

"Maybe you should set up the plates at the OPPOSITE end of the table where you fucked me," she said with a laugh.

I laughed, too, and took everything outside. When I came back in, she had pulled out two bowls that had salad in them, filled up glasses with water, and asked me to take them out. She put a package of corn in the microwave, and I saw there were two baked potatoes wrapped in foil up in the toaster oven. After five minutes she took the plate of chicken breasts out and put them on the grill. Less than 10 minutes later, we were sitting outside eating.

She told me Professor Teller was going to Europe for three weeks, so she was going to take some time off to visit her parents.

"Make sure you use a condom with anyone else while I'm gone," she said, with a smile.

"First of all," I said, "I always do. You are the ONLY person I've slept with without using one. Second, I'll do WHATEVER you tell me so we can keep doing what we're doing. And what makes you think I'll have sex while you're gone?"

Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers
12