My Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her example and rocked back and forth in rhythm with Jerome.

As I got into it so did Jerome. He slapped my ass and I groaned. He slapped it again and began a steady spanking while he cursed and fucked me. I begged him to give me his seed. I said shit like I wish I could have his baby. I was lost in the fuck and was loving every inch of it.

I heard Cin howl out her climax and James called her vile names as he dumped his load in her welcoming cunt.

I could feel Jerome's cock begin to swell and I knew he was ready. "Fuck me lover," I pleaded. Fuck me and fill me with your sperm baby. Oh God yessss. Ugh, umph, that's right lover make me your bitch, you white sissy cum dump."

And then it was over. Jerome slumped over my back catching his breath. My ass stung where he'd spanked me but I felt fulfilled as a person. Cindy was right. I now understood my role, my place in society. My boi pussy, my mouth, and my wife were vessels for real men to fill with cum.

I helped my wife stand and felt sperm running down my leg. I felt more feminine than ever before.

We hugged and kissed and thanked our men. Then Cin insisted I thank our audience for attending my coming out party.

Mother gave me a knowing look. Aunt JoAnne smirked. My cousins and sister were too involved with their dates to pay any attention.

I went to clean myself up as did Cin. I returned and served drinks and snacks to our guests. Of course I stayed dressed in my crop top and shoes. Cin her self remained naked as did our two lovers. When a joint was produced Mother demanded her entourage leave with her.

Cin and I later kissed our now dressed lovers good bye with both men promising to return soon. Jerome gave my fanny one more spank and left.

After every one had gone we opened to few gifts we received. To my surprise one gift was marked for me. I opened the package and found a douche bag. "Just what you needed johnnie," Cin grinned.

A smaller box contained two stainless steel anklets with a spade etched into them. The card read "one for each of you two bitches". My destiny was written on steel.