All Comments on 'My Compass'

by dainii

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
COMPASSES ARE ALWAYS AN ENIGMA

but they do point in the right direction. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Peculiar but good

I have no idea what the point of this story was, but it's nicely written and left a smile on my face.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Couldn't have said it any better!

:)

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
I good short story

I always like the good short stories. It does take more time to compile one, much more thought than stringing out a long descriptive story.

I would like to see more solid short stories. This is a good one. I like the attempt at writing in a local dialect.

Much brighter and happier story than previous work. Keep it up, D.

drmac100

drsred2drsred2over 9 years ago
I like this much better

D,

Much better.

bizkid64bizkid64over 9 years ago
Very Nice

Enjoyed this. Not nearly as intense as your other work (without taking away any from either). Just a nice read with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good beginning

I LOVED the beginning! But the introduction of the female character moved way to quickly to sex. The sex was too quick, and all about the man. Slow that down a little. More foreplay, more mental arousal. (I am a lady, and liked the man's journey- I wanted to see him treat her like his queen in bed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was truly off-beat but lots of fun

I'm going to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The End(ing)

I gave it a '5'. The story had a great idea, and the story line proceeded nicely. Then, you forgot to give the readers closure. She had no luggage, no transportation, and no wearing apparel. There was no indication she was not just passing through. Any comment they made could have said this time, it was different from all the other times that his chest had stopped hurting for a few days.

Other than that, it would have been a '6'. Congrats!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous