My Competitive Twin Sisters Pt. 04

Story Info
My family discovers the dark side.
6k words
3.46
7.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

England, 2023

xxx

Still only eighteen years of age, the twins had stayed close to our parents. I finally moved out and Tricia and I were renting a studio apartment together. It was a pleasant evening when I took the train back home to our parent's house in the countryside. Mother had sounded excited on the phone when she invited me down but had not given anything away and I was naturally curious as to the reason.

"Darling, so good to see you."

I hugged my Mother at the front door and she gave me a peck on both cheeks. I dumped my overnight bag and we went to the kitchen and had a brew.

"How is Tricia?" she asked as she poured me a cup of tea from the pot.

"Fine. She's managed to get a job at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium as a steward. You can tour the place and visit the locker rooms and stuff and she shows you the way. How are the twins?"

I hadn't seen Mindy and Cindy for a while and was interested in how they were doing these days. I could smell dinner cooking and peeked inside one of the pots.

"What is this?"

"I'm making jerk chicken, brown rice, peas, and a coconut basmati."

"Very spicy. Rather a lot though."

"We have a new lodger. Your Father and I rented out your room. He's a nice chap."

"That was quick. So, I'm on the sofa this weekend?"

"Sorry, babes. I should have said. Anyway, the girls are fine. They met someone and they're dating."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Everton has a job as a fitness instructor at the local gym. The twins go there twice a week and are looking quite toned. He's ambitious and sweet and originally from Mauritius."

"Right. He's African?"

"Yes. He is so charming and good-looking and attentive to the girl's needs. They love him to bits."

"I see. Hang on. You said the girls are dating. What, the same guy?"

Mum returned to the stove and began preparing the chicken thighs and breasts.

"Well, yes. You know what the twins are like. Mindy took to him immediately, and Cindy just had to get involved. It was either WW3 or share and share alike."

"Don't tell me that he is the lodger."

"He is. He's twenty-two and single. And he'll be here in half an hour. Look my darling, it's no big deal. We're all grown-ups and the twins are hyperactive. They literally bounce off the walls. Besides, I think you'll like him. Now, freshen up, and I'll call you when he arrives."

I agreed and took a bath and changed.

x

We were ready for dinner except Dad who was away on business. Both the twins had dressed in summer dresses, Cindy in sunflower yellow and her sister in light blue and white polka dots. They looked identical down to the last freckle. Same height, build, and facial features. Both had grown their fair hair down to waist level. Everton had arrived and was greeted with big hugs and kisses by the girls.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

Everton was black. So black that he made the twins look like albinos. His head was smooth and shaven. Like a lot of young Africans, he was the type who made bald look sexy. He wore a grey suit that strained at the shoulders because of his bulk. Not only was his torso broad, but his thighs were thick. 

"Gorgeous isn't he?" said Mum close to my ear.

The man was simply big. Tall, solid, and with no body fat. He must have spent every waking hour at the gym. His thighs appeared thick, and I was a little surprised that the seams of his trousers hadn't split. As Cindy made goo goo eyes at him I saw Mindy fume and squeeze Everton's leg. As usual, there was that undercurrent of competitiveness between them. No wonder Everton was always grinning. The lucky bastard was shagging both sisters. I found myself jealous actually. Envious of what he had in store for them tonight. I looked over at Mum and sensed that she was feeling the same way.  

"This is Keith, my son. Keith, meet Everton."

"Hey, my man. I'm so happy to meet you. I feel like I know you already."

He spoke with an African lilt and a smooth voice that could charm the birds from the trees. Shaking his hand was like trying to squeeze a rock.

"Afternoon. So, you're from Mauritius?"

"Yes. I've been here for a year."

"Come on, let's go to the dining room. The meal is ready."

Mother led the way and the twins led him by the elbow and steered him to the dining room. We all sat at the big table and Everton was sandwiched between Cindy and Mindy. Mum sat beside me.

"So tell me a bit about yourself."

"Not much to tell. I aimed to become a professional footballer but my ankles are weak. So Now I teach gym. I specialise in keeping the ladies fit. I love the ladies."

I bet you do. He watched me intently as he spoke. His sexual attraction was powerful as I looked at him and the twins openly flirt. The twins were going at him like a couple of love-starved teenagers, which of course they were. At first, it felt a bit uncomfortable watching them openly flirt as they did, but I found it strangely erotic.

"Man, aren't these two just gorgeous? And so alike."

His constant grinning was beginning to wear thin as I smiled back inanely. Mum understood as all mothers do and as we ate she walked behind my chair and started massaging my shoulders, bending over to whisper into my ear.

"You are so tense, relax."

Cindy got up to fetch another jug of iced water and my eyes followed my cute sibling with wide eyes. I became embarrassingly aroused at the sight of her full, braless breasts in that flowing dress. She caught me looking at her and a naughty smile flitted across her cherry-red lips. My imagination ran wild. Pictures of her and her lookalike sister came into my head. Both are naked and kneeling in front of Everton with their mouths open and devouring his ebony club of a dick. I felt my own cock twitch at that thought. In my mind's eye, I saw them switching quickly between the pair of them as they emptied his cum filled plums and he shot thick ropes of cream all over their bared tits. I was totally hard at these sexy thoughts, and I wanted to fuck the girls so bad it hurt.

"I need to take a shower," I said sheepishly as I retreated. Definitely a cold one I thought to myself.

x

Later that night, on the sofa, I played with my aching dick, envisioning the bastard in bed with both of the girls. I masturbated as quietly as I could, relieving my pent tension until I ejaculated into a Kleenex. As it was Saturday everyone had a lie-in. I drank a glass of water and saw that it was still only seven in the morning. I went upstairs in just my shorts to wash and shave and paused as I passed my old bedroom. I cocked my head to have a quick listen but heard nothing. The situation couldn't have been any more different when I heard distinct giggling and words from Mindy's room. The door was left ajar. By design? More than likely, the saucy mares.

Although the sun was up the room was dark and it took me a moment for my eyes to adjust. As I looked inside, the naked figure of one of the twins was silhouetted by the light streaming through the net curtains. Her back was to me and I focused on her tight buns that would pass the pencil test. This is where you can place a pencil between both cheeks and it stays wedged. I came up behind her and over her shoulder to what she was watching. 

"Holy shit!"

On the bed, a mere five feet away from us, one of the girls was straddling Everton reverse cowgirl and was bucking up and down on his enormous black cock. They were also completely naked, and my sister was moaning in guttural sounds of lust. I could see her breasts jiggling up and down like crazy. Sweat glistened on her beautiful skin like the morning dew. It was intoxicating. Within seconds, I had a raging erection and my hands went to my groin. In embarrassment more than arousal.

His midnight black hands caressed her tender body as he kissed her neck from behind. The contrast of his dark skin to her alabaster complexion was stark. I removed my shorts lest my rampant erection cause me more discomfort. And my cock, now free from its confinement, sprang up as if I had just released a coiled spring. I rubbed it up and down as I watched my other sister join in the fun. He let Cindy or Mindy hop off his lap and I gasped as I got my first glimpse of Everton's boner. His erection was almost completely hard and stood straight up to a throbbing nine inches. Both twins trembled on the bed, fondling his black shaft as they fingered their cunts.

"You next, Cindy."

My sister's big blue eyes twinkled as she settled in the middle of the bed with her thighs wide apart. Everton showed off as he flexed his rippling biceps and displayed his charcoal-black skin for her. He lined up his cock and thrust it inside of her, all the way to the hilt. That elicited an excited gasp from her that was loud enough to startle Mindy and me. They all paused what they were doing and looked over in my direction, noticing my presence for the first time. My sisters both just smiled smugly. Everton snorted and began fucking Cindy with steady strokes.

"Getting a good look, big brother?" said Mindy as she stuck two fingers in and out of her neatly trimmed snatch. "Isn't he yummy?"

I ignored her and watched the black bull suck on Cindy's left breast with fat lips. She loved to have her nipples nibbled by a wet tongue and teeth and instantly her body squirmed as her juices started to flow. As he tended to her perky breasts her legs widened further to offer him clearer access to her pussy. From my point of view, I saw his tight buttocks clench as he drove into her over and over. His belly audibly smacked on hers as he rose and fell. In response, she raised her hips, and his prick was squashed between their hot bodies. His mouth met hers and they kissed hard and long as she brought her long arms up and pressed her hands onto his wide back.

"Oh, shit."

I felt dizzy all of a sudden and groped about for a chair. Everton's next move was a surprising one. He pulled out of a pouting Cindy and stood up at the edge of the bed. He looked directly at me and pointed a finger at me. Well, his finger pointed, and his enormous erection seemed to be wagging at me in admonishment. I've never been particularly self-conscious about my dick size, but this fellow would make any other man feel most inadequate.

"You like to watch, man? You get your kicks from seeing others perform?"

I grinned like a prat, lost for words in this unique situation. His eyes took in my boner and he tutted loudly.

"And call that a dick, man? That wouldn't even tickle an African woman's cunt. Sit there and bloody well watch then."

"Er, I think I left the kettle on."

I found my voice and my balls and rose up to leave. His hand pushed me back into the chair and I felt his strength resonate through his ripped body. I was not about to argue with this guy. Meanwhile, Mindy and Cindy were in a rapt audience on all fours facing me. Everton got behind one of them and quickly got onto his own knees. He grabbed her by the shoulders, and with a pelvic thrust, he guided his massive club inside the grateful blonde. With both his hands firmly planted on her hips, he began pushing up into her. She looked right at me with lust and bliss in her eyes.

"Me now. Me now."

Ever competitive, the other twin shook her rump and the black bull shifted to his right and mounted her doggy style. His dark brown eyes burned into mine as he shagged one and then the other alternatively.

"I can't believe this is happening!" I thought as the reality of the situation sunk in. My two kid sisters taking on Donkey Kong.

Everton just winked at me and pumped the girls with his thick cock.

"Oh fuck, Keith! His dick is so fucking big," moaned Cindy as she let him bury every last inch of his enormous cock inside her.

He switched to Mindy whose jaw slacked as he filled her with his black mamba.

"Oh my god! It feels so deep inside of me!"

"See this man? Your white pussies taking my black log?"

Everton slapped each girl on the rump and they squealed joyfully as he drove them wild. 

"Fuck me hard, lover."

"Yeah, then me."

"He likes my pussy better." quipped Cindy.

"Does not. My muff is as tight as a fly's cunt."

"Piss off! Mine is tighter."

The twins continued to squabble as they bumped hips on all fours. After a few minutes, he bent to whisper into the ear of one of them and my sister stood up and took steps toward me. She grabbed my shoulders and shoved me back into the chair. The slender girl stood over me, one long leg on each side of mine and she looked down at me with a wicked grin.

"Everton says why waste that hard-on, big brother."

Before I could react, she lowered herself down right onto my stiff cock, and sank down all the way. I closed my eyes at the sublime moment that she sheathed my entire length inside her and then we were fucking. Her perky tits bounced g right in my face as she held onto the back of the chair and dug her pretty toes into the carpet. I fondled he taut thighs as she rode me hard and fast.  As this was happening, I looked to the bed to see Everton screwing the other twin, burying his entire nine inches inside her hot pussy. She cried out in pleasure as he thrust up with assured thrusts.

"Fuck!"

Emma bit into his left shoulder as he drew back and pushed back inside her once more with a wanton excitement. Her eyes snapped open to see his face in hers and his huge brown eyes held her gaze. My cock throbbed inside my sibling and the exquisite friction of her moving back and forth as she rose up high was sensational.

"Oh, yes! I'm coming!"

Cindy, or was that Mindy, squealed as Everton took both her legs by the ankles and raised them up into the air. Her feet were now next to her ears as her black-skinned lover fucked her with long and slow strokes. Her bottom lifted up off the mattress as he slammed her into the bed with his substantial weight, his dark belly against hers. My sister loved the submissive feeling as she took his cock in deep. He mashed her tits against his smooth chest as she was in the grip of a breathless thrill. She ran her hands all over his bald pate as his thrusts became more aggressive.

"Fuck me, puppy!"

She clamped her slim legs around his waist as he humped her faster and faster and she began to churn her hips in response. Everton shifted his body, pulling back until he almost slipped out before pumping in with his entire length. It had been a good five minutes of fucking as he pounded into her in a rhythmic drive.

"Sorry, Keith. I just have to have more of that black snake. Once you go black, blah, blah, blah. Move over Mindy."

"Oh, blinking flip!"

Cindy left me with my dick slapping on my belly as she pushed Everton onto his back and clamped his cock head in her mouth to give the huge glans tiny baby sucks. Mindy, bless her cotton socks joined me and sat in my lap moving her naked frame up my front, dragging her wet pussy along my abdomen and stomach which left a sticky trail. I heard the black git take in a sharp intake of breath as Cindy sucked his cock with noisy suction sounds. She was bobbing up and down on his pole and humming lustfully as if enjoying a big popsicle. She held him at the base as she gulped him down her throat, stuffing as much of him in as she could.

"Umm, yum. mmm!"

The lewd noises coming from little sis made me drag Mindy down hard on my turgid cock. Everton was a large well-built black man and I was gobsmacked to see Cindy take most of his monster into her mouth.

"Yeah, suck on my dick. You're a slut for black cock just like your sister."

Everton held Cindy's head in both hands as he literally face fucked. Her chin was awash with spit as she hungrily sucked his dick. Then she unexpectedly pulled his slick and glistening prick from her mouth and sighed.

"Lick me out, babe."

She said as she rolled onto her back and splayed her long pins. He laid on his front and stuck out his pink tongue. She squealed as he rammed up into her dripping box and her juices painted his lips. He lapped up and down her slit and bumped her hard clit which made my sibling push up. Her tits rose and fell and her toes curled back as the diminutive girl rocked back and forth. Cindy's eyes were half closed as her excitement peaked and she was quickly brought to the verge of an orgasm. Her breathing became somewhat irregular and she made low murmuring sounds as she came on his face. Her body became rigid and she lifted up with eyes wide open.

"Here."

Mindy finally eased down slowly on my cock and I hissed as she settled on my throbbing length. It was fascinating as usual to watch my very own younger sister bucking up and down on my stiffie. Her hips pumped as she drove herself down onto my iron-hard dick with her slippery muff. She had only fucked me for two minutes when she was summoned.

"Come here, bitch."

Ever attentive, Mindy left me dangling and hurried to Everton. She yelped when she was picked up effortlessly and tossed onto her front on the bed. The black stud kissed his way back up the backs of her legs until he reached the crack of her ass. He buried his tongue in her bum hole and swiped up and down, eliciting the most disgusting gurgles of lust I ever heard from my sibling. His agile tongue danced up and down and from side to side in her nether holes. Cindy looked on with three fingers stuffed in her sodden pussy. Mindy made two fists and punched the mattress as she rode out her climax.

"I ain't done yet. You, peeping Tom. Wanna suck this?"

The bastard waved his ebony club at me and I waved my hand in dismissal. Cindy turned onto her belly and started to suck his cock hard and fast. Mindy moved behind her twin sister and licked her pussy. I wanked my own todger frantically as I watched, unable to tear my eyes away. Cindy did the trick and she clamped her lips to his cock head just as he exploded. She swallowed as much cum as she could and then squeezed his black cock until he was spent. Mindy emerged from her sister's muff and opened her mouth as Cindy shared the cum with her, dribbling a mix of spit and jizz in an unbreaking trickle. Both girls collapsed onto the bed in each other's arms. It was one sight that would be indelibly imprinted in my brain forever.

"Is there any left for us?"

The door was still open and Mum entered the bedroom holding hands with Everton. I did a double take as both were completely starkers. Hang on! Did I say Everton? I looked back to the bed and saw the twins and the black bull that was he, and then back to the other dark-skinned fellow who was groping my Mother's meaty buttocks. The two were identical. Everton had a fucking twin brother!

"Leicester! My man! You made it."

The two African brothers embraced as I looked at Mum with quizzical eyes. She looked back at me and just shrugged.

"Once you go black..."

Before she could finish her sentence she was unceremoniously tossed onto the bed and her legs were hoisted upward.

"Let's party!" Cindy yelled out and the bed creaked under a mass of black and white limbs.

Feeling flushed and hotter than I had ever been, I watched my own Mother wrap her arms around one of the butt-naked black studs and kiss him hard on the mouth. She melted into his arms as they started rubbing against each other's bodies. Mum shifted onto her right side as the other chap moved behind her and put both of his hands on her hefty tits. Mum moaned softly as she became the vanilla filling in a chocolate sandwich. Both men had raging hard-ons and the one behind Mum pulled her back against himself and his cock rubbed up against the crack of her bum. The other held her against his broad chest as his massive erection slid up and down her inner thigh. He ran the back of his hand down her stomach as his lips found the nipple of her left breast. He sucked it in hard and Mum drew in a quick breath and moaned in pleasure.

Our Mother had always prided herself on two things. Being a great mum, and keeping her figure in her middle age after having three grown-up children. Her waist and belly were quite fit and trim, not as thin as she had been twenty years ago mind, but her look was now shapely. Her bottom was well-rounded and plump, but not overly saggy. Naturally, her breasts were now much bigger, and her nipples were large with round areolas.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12