My Competitive Twin Sisters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had remained married to our Father after all these years, but now she believed she was due some loving of her own. When all was said and done, she still craved a sex life, something Dad was unable to provide. Her naked frame seemed to glow as she let the two well-hung black men caress and fondle her luscious curves. The actual idea of her cheating with these two made me extremely jealous.

Leicester was similar to his twin brother. I could see that he had a huge and extremely big cock with a well-defined and prominent purple-hued mushroom head. Mum gazed at the hunk of a man sitting before her and then kissed the plump knob. Following the kiss, she slid her tongue out and I watched her place the tip of her tongue at the point where his shaft and glands met. With his cock securely in her right hand, Mum began to flick out with her tongue. After ensuring his dick was nicely wetted, she turned to Everton and proceeded to suck on him for a while. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth and the head of his cock into her mouth. With his sheer size, she barely managed to get a little more than the first couple of inches. She forced herself down on that monster to the point where she began to gag. I could see her eyes watering as she hummed audibly on him whilst wanking the other off in her fist. After struggling to get almost half of Leicester's cock in her mouth, Mum backed off and caught her breath. She looked at us kids and spread her hands.

"If you're all going to just watch then fine. But feel free to jump in when you feel like it."

It was then that the girls gleefully made their move. They move to involve themselves in this fucking orgy. Looking on with wide eyes, I pumped my boner in exasperation. Everton was holding Cindy's bum, smoothing his black hands all over her right cheek and grinning as he did so. He probed her anus with a fat finger over and I heard her let out a soft moan in response. He caressed her left buttock and my cock throbbed in my sweaty fist. Mindy and Mum were both pleasuring Leicester orally, dribbling and slobbering over his length. His ebony log was so much larger than mine. Not only longer, but he was thicker in girth. As I watched my sister flick her tongue over his swollen crown, Mum kept her eyes on me, seeing my reaction as she then opened her mouth wide and accept his big dick in her mouth. I could only watch, mostly in despair, as my sisters and mother made out with the African studs. Everton rolled his narrow hips as he slowly fucked Cindy's mouth.

"Suck it, bitch. You're mine."

Off to the left, I could see Leicester get between Mum's parted legs and line his big hose up with her muff. There he was, a big black fucker preparing to give my Mother a good seeing to! That thick cock. That massive midnight black rod slowly pushed up with unerring persistence. I saw the crack of his dark ass tighten as he eased forward and began feeling my mum's cunt envelope his thickness.

"Oh! What a biggie!"

Leicester allowed his bulk to sink on top of her as he buried himself inside her. I could not believe my eyes. She had just taken the biggest cock I ever saw up to the hilt! It was a very strange feeling for me to be seeing this. My parent fucking another right in front of me and the girls. Mum was being royally fucked now, with deep strokes that made her sink back into the bed on every in stroke. Her fingers dug into his chocolate-hued bum as he pumped her. I saw her reach out and take Mindy's left hand in a moment of bonding.

"Wheee!"

Cindy was pulled up by Everton who then hoisted her up so she was now sitting on his lap. This position afforded me a clear view of him impaling my younger sibling on his upright pole. Her long fair hair whipped around as I heard her moan in ecstasy. Cindy's thighs tensed up as she took him in, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and she began to ease herself down on his thick mamba. I watched in amazement as her pussy gripped his cock as she slid up and down on him. She started to fuck him in a steady rhythm. Her juices painted his shaft as she began to gush with her ejaculate. Still, she rode his huge dick, bouncing up and down

"Harder, fuck me harder!"

I looked back to see Mindy and Leicester cavorting on the bed. His black ass was rising and falling as he fucked the slender blonde missionary. She had the most joyous expression on her pretty face. The bedroom was filled with the lewd sound of slurping as I watched the man's black prick vanish and then emerge from Mindy's stretched fuck hole.

"Fuck me!"

She clamped her slim legs around his waist as he humped her faster and faster and she began to churn her hips in response. He shifted his body, pulling back until he almost slipped out. before slamming in with his entire length. Mum pulled him out with a yank and gave his glistening ebony tool a few baby sucks. Mindy moved her lower body up to his, dragging her wet pussy along the sheet which left a sticky trail. Mum reinserted him in my sister's gaping snatch and Mindy's tits rose and fell and her toes curled back as the diminutive girl rocked back and forth.

"Fuck!"

Mum then straddled Everton in a reverse cowgirl position as he propped himself up on his elbows. Her natural lubrication seemed thicker than the girls as she eased down slowly on his cock. She settled on his throbbing length and I was surprised at how smooth and wet the older woman was as she took his considerable shaft all the way to the hilt.

"He fills me up so, Keith."

Nice to know I thought as my own Mother complimented her black lover to her son. I watched as she rose and fell on the black pole and imagined the fantastic sensation of feeling every inch of his dark manhood inside her. It was fascinating watching my Mother's big boobs jig up and down as she started to buck harder and faster. Her hips pumped as she drove herself down onto his iron-hard dick which made her cunt slippery and wet.

"How is he mum?" asked Cindy.

"Big and hot. I'm so wet right now."

Everton then rolled Mum onto her back beside Cindy and he jack-hammered into the screaming older woman. His balls slapped on the bottom of her sopping slit with more and more aggression, and whimpers of joy filled our ears. She reached out and grabbed his taut buttocks and held on for dear life as he fucked the shit out of the grateful woman.

"Come on, Keith. Take me from behind."

I blinked hard as Cindy looked at me with her ass up and her head down. By this time, I would have fucked a hole in the wall, I was so fucking horny. With my cock in hand. I willingly moved behind the wriggling girl and grasped her buttocks firmly in my hot palms. My swollen knob had become so huge that at first, I had trouble going inside her tight cunt. I shoved in hard and she gasped as I sank. Her head came back in sheer ecstasy as she was filled with my entire length and she clenched tightly and came on the spot.

"Mmmm!"

Looking on, Everton brought his hands around to Mum's tits as he started to move back and forth in her sizzling hot slot. She was thrilled to bits and bucked back right at him in an animalistic fever. His balls slapped against her fleshy buns as she continuously slammed into him.

"God, he's in so fucking deep."

The sweat poured from the rutting Leicester dripped onto Mindy's creamy skin as he ground his hips in a circle. His strong thighs and calves were like coiled springs as he rammed into my bucking sister. Faster and faster he rocked on top of her, unable to control himself from fucking the shit out of her. She tapped her hands on the bed above her head like a wrestler seeking a time-out, and he pulled back and Mindy rolled over in a state of exhaustion, panting heavily.

"I don't think my pussy will close up properly ever again!"

"Shit! That feels fantastic!"

Mum tilted her back slightly as she became impaled on Everton's rigid eight inches. I looked on as she wiggled and bounced on his chocolate organ. Her frame flapped around as she rode on his big pole with utter abandon.

"I just love black cock!"

Cindy disengaged from me and hopped up.

"Me again, you big black hunk."

She radiated sensual energy as Leicester took her by the hand and sat down on the edge of the bed. His hot black rod stood up like a flagpole as Cindy spun around and showed him her delectable rump. In this reverse cowgirl position, my sibling leaned back and he put his hands on top of her shoulders. Her small hand took his hard dick and rubbed it across her wet slit as she dug her toes into the carpet beneath her delightful feet.

"Yeah, get down on it."

With a heavy sigh, she sank down and his cock was swallowed up by her cunt. She stayed still for a while and then she began to slide up and down.

"Wow! Are you watching this Mum? See how I glide up and down on his big black boner? It's sheer heaven when I slide all the way down to his balls."

"I can see," said our Mother as she fucked the lookalike black man next to her.

They both quivered delightfully as their firm dicks plowed up into them.

"Fuck! I can't hold...going to..."

Cindy shook and leaned forward to rub her clit on the man as she came on his cock. Her fluids gushed out as she squirted and bathed his shaft.

"Oh, babe. You squirted!"

"I...I know," whimpered Cindy as she sagged back on him feeling drained and spent.

"Come on, let's finish him off."

Mum and Cindy proceeded to suck his drooling cock until he spewed out his cum in streams and streams which sprayed the pair of them. They blinked and shrieked as he painted their faces, necks, and tits with a violent volley of his white cream. With a lust-crazed frenzy, Cindy sucked his cock head until every drop had been swallowed up. Then, she tilted Mother's face up and loomed over her to dribble a mix of spit and semen down her warm throat. I gasped in surprise as they both giggled and kissed each other.

"Wow," Mindy gasped as she took hold of Leicester's big dick. "That really is one awesome cock."

My beautiful sister caressed and ran her hands over his entire dark length. She hoovered him into her mouth, and I heard her glug loudly as he ejaculated down her throat. Dribbles of cum seeped out of her pursed lips as he came to overflowing. Her mouth was full of cum to the point her cheeks bulged. She gulped several times, but her mouth filled again and again with each spasm of his cock.

"Shit! We forgot poor Keith. Come on, babe," urged Cindy as she threw herself back onto the bed and spread her legs wide.

How could I say no? I laid down on of naked sibling and brought my weight down to embrace her lightweight body. I thrust up all the way and went to town. Her lithe pins came up around my lower back as I rolled my hips and clenched my buttocks.

"Your hot pussy feels so good around my cock, Mindy," I grunted.

"Cindy, you twit. Fuck me hard."

Her hips bucked up into each thrust of mine, as I buried my face in her bosom.

"I love you, sis," I said, earnestly.

"I love you, too."

"What about me?"

Mum had sidled up and laid next to us, her hip bumping Cindy's. Her legs fell open and my cock nearly exploded as I studied her sweat-dappled bush. The scent of her gave me a Freudian rush and I pulled out of my sister and mounted our sex-crazed parent. Her meaty legs pulled me right in and I was in her balls deep. We rocked and writhed in each other's arms and she became so wrapped up in the moment, that she gave me a love bite on the neck! I roared in bliss as I spurted, filling my mother's cunt with my load. I slipped out as both of my sisters yanked my dick until the last drip was gone. My Mothers pussy seeped out in a slow-motion trickle that made a puddle under her bottom.

"I really must do laundry tomorrow," she said matter-of-factly.

"Come to me, girls."

"Ooh, look! Everton is hard again!"

The ever-horny twins hurried to the well-hung black guy who was jerking his massive dick to attention. Even Mum looked interested as she shoved a Kleenex up her muff.

"There must be something in the water," I thought as all three jumped his bones once more.

END

12