All Comments on 'My Confession'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
exquisite

If there is a greater thrill in life than teaching one's own son, I certainly haven't experienced it. There are many, many truisms in this story. It's been years since this happened to me, but the story made me feel as if it were yesterday. He was so young and inexperienced, yet he wanted to please me so very much; and eventually he did.

One happy and well-f***** mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Confession.

Thankyou for such a lovely and loving story, I really

enjoyed reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

And extremely sensuous too. Very believable and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
her son's creamy cum was like foaming champagne

This gifted writer proves again, in her wonderful story, that females are the best at tender, lyrical, and really ball-clutchingly dirty tales of motherfucking. They know all the buttons to push. A mother obsessed with her boy's young rock-hard dick and the load of sperm stored in his hot young balls. A son filled with the sweet totally natural urge to shove his stiff prick up his own mother's twat. Here 18-year-old Kevin is a virgin, but he feels the need, deep down inside him, to bring his cock and his mother's delectable cunt together. Young Kevin is lucky that he has a wise and loving mother, who heeds the cries of her maternal twat rather than the anti-human strictures of an ignorant society. Mom wants the sperm in her son's overflowing young balls, her son wants to shoot it up between her legs, and as Kevin creams his own mother's twat, both are sweetly satisfied. Soon Kevin will be fucking a baby up his mother's cunt, making him a young motherfucker bursting with pride.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
YOU HAVE ANOTHER HIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR WORK KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER EACH STORY I READ. YOUR MIND MUST BE WORKING OVERTIME TO COME UP WITH SUCH GREAT STORIES. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I'AM ENJOYING THE READING. A FAN LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Well told. Made me feel that I was part of the action.

Thanks Don

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

Very believable and erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed reading your story

I enjoyed reading your stories especially, "My Confession" and "All about Eve". I gave five stars and I was so turned on reading.I like the style and how you described your relationship with Kevin. I liked the way you described how you sucked his cock , a few times. Wow! it was hot reading about it.

I am sure your son, Kevin gave you great orgasms the first time he fucked you. Did you pass out, in the process? A mother in another true story shared that she passed out for a few moments after an exhilarating first fuck by her son.

Are you still fucking your son and if so, how do you do it. I am looking forward to your sharing. Thanks for sharing your story about Kevin. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just love your story. Wish I was your son. I've had fantasies of making love to my mother, but it never happened. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You write good stories. Erotic and exciting, reasonable and mature enough to be realistic.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous