My Constance Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not promising a night of passion," she said, looking all over my face, "But I'm not coming back with you to inspect your house."

We walked hand in hand and shortly reached my house. Going in the side door as usual, I deactivated the alarm as we stood in the small entrance porch, and I took her coat. She was wearing that lilac top that I had seen her in before, it really enhanced her body, making me hungry for more.

She pressed her body up against me, and with her arms around my waist, we were kissing again. I had my hands in her hair, feeling her neck and, cupping her face as I said, "If this is going too fast, stop me."

"Don't worry, I'm highly trained in self defence," she smiled, before saying, "But I know you'll be gentle with me."

I took her hand and lead her into the main hallway, asking her if she would like a drink and seeing her shake her head. Gripping her small, warm hand, I stared into her beautiful eyes, kissing her soft lips once more and she said, "I don't want sex, not yet. But I want to feel you next to me, in bed." I nodded, turned to climb the stairs and led her up behind me.

She asked where the bathroom was, and went in for about five minutes. She came back out as I was lying in bed in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. She was wearing a white t-shirt, and I could see the outline of her bra. She had changed her skirt for a pair of shorts and draped her outdoor clothes over the chair beside the bed.

"Hi, you came back....." I joked And she nodded, nervously.

"I'm still not sure what I'm doing here," she said, as she lay next to me on top of the sheets.

She lay beside me, to my left and with her left arm across my chest. I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her. "This is nice," she purred.

We talked about how we got here, our mothers never seemed to be far from our thoughts. She asked me about my divorce, largely my fault, for taking my job home with me. I was grateful that I had my daughter, a ray of sunshine through all the heartache. She thanked me for being honest, and kissed me on the cheek.

I asked her to tell me about her husband and she asked me why I would want to hear all about him?, "I know that he's still such a huge part of your life, I want to know all of you," I replied, getting a smile and a tight squeeze.

My Constance then sat up, and we both sat back against the headboard as she told me how they met, how they fell in love and got married. She was truly beaming, but a little sad too. "Thank you, it's important that you don't feel threatened by him. I'm trying to live in the now, with you."

"It's not a competition, he was a lucky man to have you, as am I," I said, stroking her hair as she searched my face, that way she does.

I expected her to speak, but instead she cupped my cheek and turned my face towards her, kissing the corner of my mouth. I turned towards her fully, stroking her hair and edged my face to hers, kissing her on the lips.

Our kisses gained in intensity, hot breaths were traded along with a lot of saliva, and I was now aware that I was hard as steel. I brought my hand down her face, over her shoulder and down her body, cupping her left breast and then.........she stopped.

Firstly, she held her head to mine, then sat back up and put her head in her hands. "Sorry," I said. She shook her head, and when I touched her shoulder she turned to me.

"Don't be. It's silly."

"What's silly?" I replied, as she leaned into me, now stroking her shoulder.

Turning to me, she took my hand and said, "So, here's where you think I'm crazy....but this is like losing my virginity again. I was a virgin for 18 years, Daniel, and now, I've not been touched in 30 years and...."

"Constance," I said, stopping her ramblings."

"What?"

"I don't care about having sex. I want to date you, kiss you, be like this with you. We move at your pace!"

I could tell I had got through to her when she curled up into my side and said, "I couldn't ask you to go without sex. I don't want to go without sex with you but.....bear with me."

"I'm going nowhere," I assured her with a kiss on the head.

####

Several more weeks went past, and talk of her 59th birthday came up. She was going on a cruise with Beverly, one of her lady friends, long arranged before we were a thing. She was due to leave the day of her birthday, which pissed me off slightly, but nothing is ever perfect. Or so I thought.

Just over a week to go, we were out for lunch with Zoe, my daughter, when her friend's husband called her to say that Beverly, his wife, had just been admitted to hospital. She was visibly upset, and obviously worried about her friend. No amount of telling her that we would do something nice instead, would cheer her up as, apparently, going on the cruise on her own was not an option.

Nobody addressed the elephant in the room, nobody with any filter would. I knew what was coming when Zoe's gaze flicked between us, I could've counted it down, 5-4-3-2-1, "Oh for goodness sake, Dad will go with you!"

We laughed it off, saying that we weren't as spontaneous as young folk, like her. Eventually, after spending the day together, walking in the mountains and then leaving Zoe back to her friend's, Constance and I travelled home before going out for a drink. Eventually, after a few, but not too many drinks, we headed home to bed.

That night, now regularly sleeping together, albeit fully clothed in underwear as well as pyjamas, we were cuddling, and she started fidgeting when I floated my daughter's idea, as a topic for pillow-talk.

She joked it off, saying that she loves my daughter's directness. I gripped her hand and with a jokey edge I said, "I couldn't go with you anyway, you'd only want to have your wicked way with me!"

Laughing, she replied, "Oh, is that right? Very sure of yourself...."

"So I couldn't go, for that very reason," I continued my line of discussion, and she moved back, asking why not.

I firmed my grip on her hand. I continued, staring right into her eyes and said, "Because once I fell to your seduction, I would fall in love with every inch of you I'd kiss. I would spend the rest of my life telling you just how beautiful you are, how ever since I've known you, you make my life better in every way, and we'd never want that to happen."

She didn't sit up or even look at me. Speaking into my chest in truth, I had to ask her to repeat herself as she said, "Come with me."

"What?"

"The cruise," she said, sitting up and giving me a cracking view of her covered, sizeable breasts. "Come with me, it's stupid that I haven't already asked you. Please,"

Completely forgetting to take it slow, I hugged her close, flipped her over and lay between her parting legs. "Just you fucking try to stop me!" I said, peppering kisses on her lips as she pinned me against her, with both arms and legs.

"Really? You don't mind? We'll have to share a bed."

"DUUHHH," I said, waving my hand to the bed we were in.

"I know, but it's a big step. Sleeping together on holiday is a big, different thing," she said, chewing her inner cheek again.

"Look," I said as I moved off of her, "Nothing will change unless you want. You can wear a chastity belt, and I'll wear boxing gloves to bed all week, there is no pressure just because we're on a boat!"

Now laughing at me, picturing my gloves, she said, "The gloves won't be necessary. And who says I'm not already wearing a belt?" she said.

####

The Cruise

Southampton docks on leaving day, after treating her to birthday breakfast. I hadn't bought her anything, at her request, but had secretly upgraded our room after we added my details to the booking. You may be asking, "Daniel......why didn't you take the opportunity to book yourself a separate room?"

My answer would be, "I'm not stupid!"

She argued with the attendant, telling him that there had been a terrible mistake, as we followed the suitcase laden gentleman into our superior, sea facing suite. I pointed to the TV, and the message saying, "Happy Birthday Constance," then the flowers on the table and the rose petals on the bed.

"YOU!" She shrieked, and sprang into my arms as the attendant said, "I'll leave you to it," and she kissed me passionately, pressing her crimson coloured, velvety blouse into my chest

"Is it alright then?" I asked, now realising I was holding her my the bum.

As tears streamed down her beautiful face, she kissed me and said, "It's perfect, Dan Daniel. Why would you do this for me? How much did this cost?"

"I kind of think you're a beautiful, wonderful lady and I like you. You're worth it." -Kiss- "You'll have to torture me to get the cost out of me!"

She kissed me back, longer this time and lowered her feet to the ground and said, "Perhaps I might try that later."

I could tell that something had changed, when Constance came to out onto the balcony after dinner. Immediately, I noticed her breasts sat lower and wobbled much more as she walked. No sign of straps or lines underneath her white top and shorts were visible either - Yes, I always looked. We kissed as we stood, and I handed her a glass of white wine as we gazed out into the night, lit by the crescent moon.

I could clearly see her nipples, poking through the thin material of her top. Warmly, she smiled when she caught me gazing at her tits, before returning her lips to mine as I ran my free hand up, then down her back and cheekily brushing on to her butt cheeks, to no complaints.

Silently, she turned to look out towards to sea and I stood behind her and ran my hand, that wasn't holding wine, up and down her side and round to her tummy where she gripped and held it tightly to her covered stomach. I leaned over her shoulder to kiss her, "Thank you," she said, staring into my eyes and I asked what she was thanking me for. "For the room, the wine, being you," she said, bringing her free, left hand from my left hand on her tummy, to stroke my face and kiss me again.

I didn't dare move my hand. In moving hers up to my face, she had removed the barrier between her hanging, unsupported, t-shirt covered breasts, and on my hand I felt their weight and heat on my thumb and finger.

Our kisses intensified, I stroked her stomach over the material as she held my head over her right shoulder. I tried not to stand too close to her bum, such was the fullness of my erection. I widened my thumb's area of t-shirt travel, gently stroking over the curve of her left boob and her hard nipple.

Predictably, she stopped kissing me and I sensed a conversation in her own head was happening, as she chewed a cheek again. She breathed out and said, "I want to, I really do, God, I'm literally like a 59 year old virgin," she said.

"It's ok, being with you is enough," I said, kissing the side of her cheek.

"Is it?" She said, "Honestly, tell me how you feel right now?"

I really was genuinely ok with our situation. Did I want to fuck her right there and then.....? Well, no actually. I wanted to make love with her, but only when she was ready. I knew the turmoil of her feelings, like she wasn't ready to lay with another man and subconsciously feeling like she was cheating on Jim, her ex, albeit after 30 years being widowed. I said, "I feel like Leo Di Caprio, just a working class boy, holding a first class lady.....I'M KING OF THE WORLD!" I shouted into the night, making her laugh so hard that she spilled her wine.

"Oh please don't let us end up like him......" she retorted, turning to face me.

"Would you let me on your floating door?" I asked, referencing the iconic scene from the movie, Titanic.

She kissed me gently, brushed my face and said, "Anytime."

####

Our first full day aboard the ship was relaxing. We ate, drank and lazed about the deck pool most of the day. Constance wore a light robe over a one piece bathing suit, that was of course classy, hiding almost all of the skin on her torso. Nothing, however, could hide the shape of her bust, underneath the supportive, royal blue material. I actually did gasp and say, "Bloody hell, Constance. You'll give me a heart attack!"

She smiled, put her towel down on her lounger and, leaning over to kiss me, teased, "And I thought you young men had plenty of life left in them...."

We stayed there until just before dinner, and we were both quite merry, having taken full advantage of our all inclusive benefits. We weren't drunk, she was sober enough to strip her bathing suit off, remembering to close the bathroom door. She had a bath, lounging in the large, 2-person jacuzzi bath tub with its panoramic view of the sea, for about an hour.

I knew that she hadn't taken any clothes in with her, so when she came back out wearing just a standard, cruise ship, white dressing gown, I immediately knew she was naked underneath it when her breasts swayed as she lay on the bed beside me.

"Hi," she said, seeing me looking at her face, that was completely devoid of any makeup, showing her life's timelines in her cheeks, corner of her eyes and brow.

"May I be the first to tell you that you are one SCORCHINGLY hot, 59 year old!"

"Behave, young man. The alcohol and the sun has had a serious effect on your eye sight," she replied, placing her hand on top of my one that I'd placed on her hip, as I turned to talk to her.

She saw me looking up and down her body, and I just had to run my finger down the lapel of her gown win I asked,"So......What have we got on, under here?"

"At ease, soldier. You remember saying that I'm 59? It's better looking with the packaging on,"

I collected my thoughts and formed a suitable reply, "But I have admired the packaging for so long now. And you never enjoy a Big Mac when it's still inside the box...."

"Did you just compare me to a.....nope, I'm not even saying it. You're so rude," she laughed, removing my hand from her as she sat up, covering her legs as the gown had parted.

"I'm sorry, I'm very hungry," I shot back.

"For dinner?"

"Yeah, that too," I taunted her, as I got off the bed to go and get ready for dinner.

I got ready for dinner in the bathroom. Seemingly everyone on the ship went all out when dressing for dinner in full formal gear. Constance had warned me previously, and I had brought a selection of suits and, dressed as presentably as I could possibly muster, I exited the bathroom after confirming that Constance was decent. She wore a black dress that was long enough to go past her knees. She never seemed to wear anything low-cut, but the tight material, and the sleeveless design, teased me enough as to how her clearly outlined breasts might look. Realising that I had been staring and not saying anything, I said, "Wow! Absolutely blown away!"

"Stop, it's only a little dress," she said, fastening an earring to her left ear. "You're quite the dish yourself," she smiled up at me in my black suit.

She was stunning, her perfectly made up face only enhanced what was a perfect smile, and her sapphire eyes were still the most amazing of all her features. As we entered the dining room, arm and arm, I was actually the luckiest man in the room. Fact!

We chatted to people after dinner, as we listened to some singer from the 1990s in the bar. I could see one guy, clearly edging towards her as she stood the the bar as she asked the bar tender about cocktails. They both turned to look at me, sat at our table and she pointed to me, before he said something and her expression changed. She didn't talk to him after that, just got our drinks and came back over to me.

"Get a new friend?" I smiled, taking a sip of my pint.

"Not really the sort of friend he was looking for.....cheeky bastard thought you were my son," she exasperatedly said.

"Oh, I'm a toy boy," I teased and she glared at me, then smiled.

"Don't push your luck or you'll be sleeping in the bath," was the reply, before I dispelled any confusion and kissed her on the lips and she asked, "What was that for?"

"Because we're here......and I can," I replied, as a warm smile spread across her face.

"Yeah, you can. Anytime," she said, and then kissed me back.

We danced later, I didn't really take any heed of the songs as I was captured by Constance's classic beauty. Her arms were up around my neck, mine just holding her around the waist and I kept running my hands up her sides and to her exposed underarm. The first few times I did it, she shivered, enhancing my feeling that it was strangely erotic, as she usually had everything covered.

We danced for two songs, just enjoying the closeness, the music, and the fact that we had another six nights to enjoy. I hadn't done my underarm thing for a few minutes when I did it again, only this time I opened my hands, as if lightly scratching her sides with my fingertips, and my thumb over the sides of her breasts. Half expecting her to pull away, I wasn't surprised when she did. Only this time when she pulled away, she looked up at me, kissed me and said, "Let's go back to our room."

It wasn't a sexually charged walk back to our room. We chatted about me being her toy boy, and the crusty old dude who had suggested it. It hadn't got to her in the way I had initially feared, she just brushed it off and enjoyed the evening. She told me that she was going to change into something a little more comfortable, and I went out onto our balcony with two glasses of white wine and sat on the wicker-styled chair at the round, white table.

I waited for approximately 15 minutes, beginning to think she had gone to bed, when the mirrored door opened, curtains parted, and out came Constance. She was cloaked in white, satin pyjamas that were almost sheer on top, secured with 3 of the 4 buttons fastened at the front, and a tie around her midriff. A white bra shining through her top meant that she had changed from the black one that I had spied, through the gap under her arm earlier.

She walked straight to me and kissed me, lifted her glass of wine and gazed out into the night. I got up and stood behind her but she then turned towards the table and set down her glass, beside mine.

Reaching for my hand, she left no margin for error in what she wanted, as she stood in front of me with her back to my front and wrapped both my arms around her, wordlessly asking me to squeeze her tightly. My immediate thought was that if this happened, if I had even a hint of an erection in my expensive trousers, she would feel it through her thin pyjamas.

We didn't even speak, just listened to the sounds of the movement of the ship with my head over her shoulder. We had never said we loved each other, it wasn't something I needed to hear in truth. Everything she did, everything I felt, suggested that we were in love.

I kissed her on the cheek and then down to her exposed neck and she shivered, with ragged breaths. I felt her gripping my hands tightly, as I kissed back up and round to her lips. It soon turned into sloppy kissing and Constance let go of one of my hands. I used it to cup her head, holding it into our fervent kiss.

I could feel her doing something, she had let go of my other hand now, and I moved it to her hip as we continued to trade tongues like teenagers. When she gripped my hands and returned them to her tummy, all I felt was skin. She had opened her top, revealing her bra covered breasts to the warm night air, and naked tummy to my touch.

She turned in my arms and faced me, putting her arm around neck and at arms-length, she leaned back as if challenging me to keep eye contact. I initially passed, breathing, "Constance," and feasted on her eyes that I felt like I could jump into and swim.

I kissed her while moving my hands up to her hair, and I felt her hands move down to my buttocks. Gently, she pressed our crotches together, groaning when she felt my now hardened cock against her. I broke off her gaze, still holding her with my fingers in her hair, looking into her nervous eyes before I broke her gaze, looked down the front of her two-toned, tanned chest, to her white bra-enclosed, large breasts.