My Constance Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten strokes in and I felt a twinge, but kept on probing with increased pace. "I can feel.....your....every.....ridge," Constance hissed out on every beat, as the bare intruder was clamped and released. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming again, oh Daniel.....cum with me!"

That did it for my inability to ejaculate. As I looked down at her from above her face, resting on my arms that were up, under her shoulders, her eyes shot open and she opened her mouth and again her body surrendered to long forgotten pleasures.

"I'm cumming, Constance," I warned.

"Cum inside me....Oh fuck!"

"Oh yes!"

"Oh Daniel......Daniel!"

"Oh, oh, nnnnnngh...." I felt the first spurt leaving my shaft, and I instinctively clenched my everything to hang on. Constance gripped my face and fixed my eyes to hers, nodded her head and I let go. The feelings were not so much in jolts, but as if in slow motion, I felt the pleasure of release and the heat of my sperm, shooting up my shaft in slow motion and spurting inside her womanly warmth, as Constance held me close and tight, watching my eyes as my penis sprayed her pulsing passage.

As soon as I'd finished cumming, we kissed again. There was no post-sex comedown for me. I stayed inside her, hard too, and gently motioned in and out of her pussy, feeling my spend seep out and over my cock and balls and onto the bed below. She was hungry for more, her multiple orgasms not nourishing her, after her her 30 year famine.

This time I fucked her hard! She loved it, and cried in orgasm yet again before she said, "Daniel, please stop!" She had gotten too sensitive and was overwhelmed, but that didn't mean she was finished. Before I knew what was happening, my feeling of guilt in going too hard was banished, as firstly she rolled me onto my back, dangled her tits over my throbbing cock, then sucked me off until I was shooting my seed down the back of her throat.

Both now broken, beyond spent, we lay with her on top of me, breasts against my chest and her legs spread open, either side of my crotch. We could not really be more connected.

I kissed the top of her blonde haired head and she looked up at me, through happy eyes. I stroked her head, face and back, and enjoyed this total relaxation with the woman I love.

She hadn't looked up in about five minutes, and I asked if she was OK. She nodded her head but didn't look up, and I heard her sniffing and sensed she was emotional. I held my hand on her naked shoulder, gently finger stroking it in circles, and asked, "Have you any regrets?"

Moving to look up, she stroked my chest and said, "I can't tell you how, and what, you've just made me feel. I'll be with you in a minute," and lay her left cheek back down on me.

Eventually, she dragged herself up my body to my face, kissed me gently on the lips as her tits rested on my chest. "What was that for?" I asked, as I feathered her shoulders and back, with my fingertips.

"Young man, you're bad for me....but god do I love it."

"Do you, Constance Roswell?" I asked, "Just love all the sex we're going to have now?"

She didn't seem to get what I meant, and, staring down at me from on top, with her hands crossed over on my chest, she said, "I don't know, Daniel. I'm so happy, but the age gap is insane. What if you want to have more kids?"

Stroking her face, I teased a bit in saying, "Ok, You've just had like, ten orgasms, I think you're not thinking straight."

"It wasn't quite ten! Not that I could keep count after the third!"

"Look," I said, holding her pretty face and running my thumbs over her cheeks, "I already have a daughter. Did I think I'd have more kids? Probably. But......"

She opened her mouth to say something, but I kissed it and put my finger to it and continued, "I didn't think I'd fall in love with a devilishly sexy GILF......"

Smiling, she slapped my chest and then her smile turned serious, as my words hit home and she said, "I'm too long in the tooth to do the whole, 'Too shy to tell you how I feel,' thing. Daniel, I'm so very much in love with you too. Believe me when I say that I have not allowed another man to touch me, since my Jim passed away. But I worry about the not giving you more kids.

I hugged her, reached up behind her head and brought it down to kiss her, then broke off and said, "You've met my daughter," and she nodded her head, "Do you think I'd be brave enough to risk bringing another one of those into the world?"

"That's TERRIBLE," she laughed, kissing me and mock slapping me, "Poor Zoe! We need to thank her for stopping me being silly. She's so mature for her age."

"Yeah, but can we not tell her? She's insufferable when she gets things right!"

With our feelings now all out in the open, we cuddled in bed, falling asleep in each other's arms.

####

Next day was a Port Day, La Coruna, Spain. I was awoken to breakfast, delivered by one of the many helpful crew. Then we each had a shower' and when I came out, Constance was dressed in a full length, floaty, orangey-red dress that didn't have a back on it, and it seemed to be secured by magic at the sides, hugging the sides of her body. I guessed by the low position of her breasts that she wasn't wearing a bra, and immediately questioned my own choice of baggy, potentially erection-tenting shorts. "Wow," I said, taking in her made-up face and her tied up hair in a ponytail.

"I've never worn this before," she flattening the material over them, she asked, can you see my tits too well?"

Smiling, I hugged the silky smooth material clad body to me, kissed her and said, "I thought a lady like you would have breasts, not tits."

"I'll remember your preference, next time I'm moaning, being for you to suck them," she said, as I moaned and kissed her again and again.

Our day was eventful, sightseeing wonderful things like the ancient Hercules tower, which is apparently the oldest lighthouse in the world, from the second century.

The heat was insane and we went to a bar, sitting under a large gazebo type structure. Constance said she would get us drinks, and I looked at her glistening back, seeing that her tan line was now not as noticeable. I also took in her wiggling bum, finding it hard to believe, again, that this woman was almost sixty.

I could see inside the open fronted bar, and noticed some older men checking her out as she walked towards them. I felt a sense of pride that they were seeing the sexy woman that I saw.

I hadn't seen her walking towards me yet, always being by her side all day. So as she walked back towards me, with two beers in her hands, I saw what the men had been looking at, as her breasts jiggled freely in her dress from side to side and up and down, as she pounded the pavement towards me. Although I had sunglasses on, she would later tell me that she knew I was looking at them, as my head had been nodding in time with her tits bouncing about.

As she sat down before me and positioned our drinks on the table, I was still gawking at her motherly mounds and said, "Having now been inside you, and saw you in the nude, I can tell you to drink up soon, I'm going to fuck you the minute we get in!"

Taking a sip of her drink before she replied, she lowered her glasses and, sounding shocked, she replied, "Such vulgarity, for a lady like me!"

"Ok.....let's go back to the ship and make love.....M'Lady," I said, bowing before her with both hands on the table.

Seductively, she fingered the top of her glass and replied, "Only after you fuck me first!" She then put her hand over her mouth and shrieked, "Daniel! Look what you do to me!"

"What do I do?" I said back in similar tone, as she planted both of her hands on the table, then her head on top of her hands.

She reached for my hands and clutched them, hungrily looking up to me in the eyes she said, "48 hours ago I had a barren, old, dried up vagina. You need to take me back to our room now, I'm wetting my nickers while thinking about getting fucked."

We didn't even drink up, I almost knocked my almost full drink over as I stood and held out my hand. She took it, and I pulled her into my body and kissed her, passionately. "Hmmmm," she moaned as I parted us, looked in those deep blue eyes before taking off at high speed, dragging her along as her tits bounced about inside her dress.

We got inside the ship and up to the corridor our suite was on, all without saying more than two words. She opened our door and I stepped inside, turned and pinned her front against the door when it closed. I kissed and licked up her tanned, bare back, tracing her spine before I got to the ties at the top, that held her flimsy dress in place. I bit them open as I felt round her front, cupping her boobs, that by this stage I had seen the label on her bra on the bathroom rail, and knew they were a mammoth 34E.

She yanked the material off her front and kicked the dress to the side when it fell to the floor. I lowered my shorts and boxers, and, poking her in the black thong covered ass, I leaned over her as I took off my t-shirt and pressed my front to her back and frantically panted in her ear, "Are you wet enough or do I eat you first?"

She shocked me to my core in the most amazing way, when she lowered her thong, looked over her shoulder and replied, "Daniel, just fucking destroy me!"

I put my penis in my hand and guided it to her vagina. It was moist, fucking dripping in fact, and she twitched as I entered her from behind. She turned the deadbolt on the door and gripped the door handle with one hand, with her other hand flattened against the door, and I started to smash into her, harder and harder and sending ripped shock waves up her hips and back.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh Daniel yes! Daniel I'm going to c......"

Her body stiffened, then she jerked and spasmed in front of me, as her pussy juice ran down her thighs, over my cock and balls too, as I held onto her by the tits.

I then had an idea. I didn't want to fuck her against the door anymore. I rammed up into her, between her widely spread legs and put my arms around her waist. "Lift your feet up," I ordered her and I took her into my embrace, shifting her weight back onto my stiffened bar of meat and lifted, then carried her across the floor to the balcony with my cock holding her up.

She reached out and opened the door and I set her down outside, bending her to grip the rail.

I gripped her hips and fucked her hard, hearing her gasp and splutter. "Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah," she shouted at the top of her voice with every impact, and I'm sure I was fucking against her cervix.

I could see her fleshy torpedos below, pendulously swinging and bucking about as I hammered and battered her spasming pussy, as an orgasm lurched to the fore. "Daniel....D-Aniel, oooh my god," THUMP! THUMP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

I felt it coming on, and something took over me as I climbed to my summit. I held her tits in both my hands, squashing them and rubbing her nipples with my palms. I then pulled her back against my front and menacingly, huskily said into her ear, "I'm not doing to cum in your pussy this time...."

"Uh....huh?"

Pulling out, I turned her round and placed her back against the balcony, she hooked her arms around the rail at first, then I straddled her, seated my cock between her tits and started to saw in between as I cupped her mounds around me.

"I'm going to cum over your face, I want you to play with your clit."

She sat on her haunches and started to flick her hairy muff clad bean. Her eyes looked sleepy, as she looked up to mine, and I knew another orgasm was close.

So was mine. She started to lose her balance a bit, and reaching her left arm up, gripped the rail again. Her eyes kept closing, then they opened wide as I stroked my cock above her. She came, biting her arm that was held aloft, her body started to spasm. I felt my balls begin to draw up at the sight, and thick ribbons of semen shot out the slit of my cock head, as my white, potent sperm landed across her nose, down her mouth and then over her chest and breasts.

Helping her up, she was unsteady on her feet and I held our naked bodies together. She was still having after shocks, little ripples of electrocution were echoing through her muscles and she whimpered, "You're.....officially the....first.....person to.....do that."

"Cum on your face?" I gently asked, looking at her defiled, pretty features as she nodded, before breaking away from me to go and wash it off.

Walking back towards me, with her naked breasts marking each step with a lurch, she said with a lady like hint of embarrassment, "Jim would never have did that to me. God I feel like a slut!"

As she climbed back into bed and snuggled against me, I put my arm around her, kissed her on her smiling lips and said, "You're my slut now!"

####

The next few days were amazing. A blissful cycle of city stops, lazing by the pool and drinking and dining on sea days, and of course, lots of sex. I got to love her riding me, watching her try to stop her tits bouncing when she did, and also when I fucked her on her back, with my arms underneath her knees. Her multiple orgasms became a challenge. 6 was the most in one session, that lasted 2 hours, until she begged me to cum inside her. There was no escaping that we were madly in love, and the talk of meeting her daughter soon came up. I was nervous, her daughter was only a few years younger than me, this was going to be strange.

Our last night on board the ship was unforgettable. Dinner with the captain, who turned out to be as smitten with Constance's dress as I. An evening dress that came down in the 'V' of her cleavage, and a light shawl over her shoulders, just a shade of blue darker than her dress and with matching high-heeled shoes. No matter how many times I saw her dressed up, or indeed naked, she took (and still takes) my breath away.

Good old Captain Guerrero simply couldn't get enough, be it stealing glances at her tits or her slender ass. Assuming that he had made the same mistake as others had, I confirmed that she was not my mother when, in full view of everyone, I kissed her firmly with my hand on her butt, as I came back over with our drinks and whispered, "I see that the Captain wants to introduce you to his semen....." and she laughed' with a little drop of wine coming out her nose.

I edged back from her again but she grabbed me by the corner of my blue suit jacket and seductively shot back a whisper, "I've developed a taste for it, but I'm not his slut." Suddenly, our exclusive invite to dinner, couldn't be over soon enough.

Back at the room, we sat on the balcony and shared a little more wine. At bed time, she took my hand and undressed me from my suit, before I helped her out of her dress. This wasn't frantic undressing of hunger and rough fucking, what followed was forty minutes of slow, soft kissing as I held still inside her, exchanging loving glances from eye to eye.

I would draw my thick cock out to the tip, then drive it right back in to the hilt, feeling her wet heat getting tighter, sucking me to almost breaking point each time. I supported my weight on my outstretched arms, level with her breasts, holding them up with my forearms as they quivered and rolled each time I mated out sexes together, with force. And my force did increase, my speed accelerated and my lover started to cry out. Her eyes didn't leave mine, only when she stiffened her body and stretched her head back, as an orgasm shot through her system. With sultry, weary eyes she breathed, "Cum in me, I love it when we lose control together," and I reached in to massage her sodden clit to tease out a shuddering, eye rolling, pulsating around my throbbing penis, orgasm number two, as my semen seemed to bathe me in warmth, before shooting up my stiffness, and out into her precious, squelching pussy.

"I love you, blonde lady in the car park," I said, and she smiled warmly.

I stroked out and into the sperm filled passage, gently, and she replied, "I love you too.....illegally parking man in the Range Rover.

Upon reaching home, having woken up on our last morning on the ship to her breasts dangling in my face, then sex, the first thing we did upon entering her front door was, of course, have sex.

She had a huge house, and as I lay across her heaving chest I played with her nipple and said, "I'm going to have fun, having you in every room of this place."

####

Epilogue

Constance continuously worried about the age gap, from time to time. She worried about the same thing that happened her mother and mine, happening to her.

We married, after I convinced her suspicious daughter that I wasn't after her mother's money.

And as for her succumbing to any illness, I'll have to get back to you on that. She's 92 now, and she's waiting for me.....it's bed time.

Goodnight.