All Comments on 'My Continued Lust for Cocksucking'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Like you I didn't find my way to becoming a dedicated cocksucker until my 30's. I sometime think about all of the cocks and cum I missed in those early years. I really enjoyed your story. I found myself fantasizing that I was the cocksucker in the story. I love sucking cock and am now totally addicted to cocksucking and cum swallowing. I look forward to more of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rebirth of a Cock Lover

Enjoyed the tale and wish I could also find someone. First time as a teen but nothing to speak of since. Fotoflash69 is my contact if anyone else has had similar opportunities which is at yahoo.com. I am enjoying remembering a few good times, and the story helps to remind me of the pleasures I once again seeking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cocksucker

It s so wonderful knowing we are not alone in our desires and needs. i don’t really like men but once a man shows interest and wants to be sucked I am horny cocksucker and cum swallower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big fantasy for this long term married man who is experiencing a big drop in marital sex. I love eating my wife's pussy, the smell, the taste, the groaning and the pushing of her hips into my busy tongue as she releases her liquids for me to lick and taste. This has got me wanting to try the same with a guy, would love to taste, smell and experience the groans and swinging balls as a guys hard cock is thrust into my mouth as he explodes his liquid down my throat. I really want to try this and would jump at an opportunity with the right guy, especially a guy in the same boat as me, married with little current sex relief. I don't care about size or cut or uncut, I just want to experience oral intimacy with a guy so much that I'm seeking out cock sucking stories almost exclusively for my jerk off fantasies as I relieve myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOULD OF LOVE TO BE SUCK HES COCK I MY ROGER IF YOU LIKE TI BE SUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WELL I LOVE COCK IN MY MOUTH OR ASS HOPE YOU CAN PUT YOUR COCK I MY MOUTH AND COM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...