My Cookie-Baking Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I related the full conversation to Kate, she went into planner mode. "Okay. Tomorrow morning, we'll do a video call with Mom and Dad to get their blessing on our plans. Then you'll go to your apartment complex, get the money from Travis, and sign the papers to take over the lease. While you're doing that, I'll start boxing up Mom and Dad's clothes to send to them in California."

Everything had made sense until the last part. "Why box them up?"

"Because we'll need room for our clothes in the master bedroom. We're moving in there."

"We are?" I laughed.

"Yes. It's our house now" said Kate, thoroughly in charge now. "It sounds like Mom and Dad will never live here again. Besides, wouldn't you rather sleep with me in their king-sized bed rather than one of our beds?" Kate had a point. "Once you're done at the apartment complex, we'll head over to the dorms, and I'll give them notice that I'm not moving in. We'll stay at our house until Sunday when we'll move me into our apartment. Every weekend after that, we'll come home for the weekend."

"We will? Why?"

"To keep the house up and to get it ready to sell. If we go home at all for the weekend, we might as well spend the full weekend there. We'll get from Mom and Dad a list of things they want done before they put the house on the market. We could paint a room every weekend."

I thought that over. Painting a room was a lot of work - moving furniture, prepping the room, painting, and moving everything back. "We could take two or three weeks per room."

"Okay. We should have plenty of time."

I could see the advantages of spending the weekends at home. I could study there as well as the apartment and being home would give me an excuse for reducing my time with friends so I could increase my time with Kate.

* * * *

Finally, we were home. We brought the groceries in first and put them away, then we brought in our clothes and toiletries. It was weird carrying them into my parents' bedroom - breaching their inner sanctum. We went to the master bathroom and put out our toiletries before brushing our teeth.

We stood next to Mom and Dad's bed and started stripping off our clothes. I had this feeling we were playing a perverse form of House. But at the same time, I felt much more like an adult. Kate had been right - this was our house now, and we should live like we were the masters of it.

I smiled at Kate as she took her off clothes, enjoying seeing more and more of her beautiful body. My favorite part was when she unsnapped her bra and pulled it off, revealing her big tits. I was naked first but continued to stand there watching until she was naked too.

As Kate pulled back the covers, she said, "I think I'm really going to enjoy making love tonight. It's going to be like we're husband and wife."

I gave Kate a nervous smile. Her talking about getting engaged or married and being husband and wife was a little hard for me to accept. But at the same time, I knew Kate was totally committed to our relationship, and, in her mind, it was going to last forever.

I said, "After you, my Belle." Kate happily climbed into the bed. I watched Kate's sexy ass as she scooted across the bed before slipping under the covers too.

Kate was waiting for me with a big smile as I moved next to her. "There you are, my prince." As I moved my head close to Kate's, she put her hand on my cheek to guide my lips to hers. We kissed a slow kiss. I loved how Kate's soft, full lips felt against mine. I stroked Kate's hair as we did a series of soft, romantic kisses. I decided to go slow, to make our first time in "our house" as a permanent couple a special time. As much as I wanted to grab Kate's tits, I held off and instead stroked Kate's face, hair and shoulders.

Kate got more aggressive, pushing me on my back as she lay down on top of me. She rubbed her body against mine several times before pushing her tongue into my mouth. I moved my hands to her firm, full ass and squeezed while she rubbed her pussy against my upper thigh as we kissed hotly. Given how aggressive Kate was, I suspected she wanted to fuck right away to mark her territory, to stake her claim to the bed and to me. There were worse fates.

After several minutes of madly making out, Kate ground her pussy against my thigh more furiously as I went back to rubbing her upper body. Kate moved forward and then straddled me so she could rub her pussy against my hard dick as her kisses got more frantic. I moved my hand to her tit and squeezed it. Kate rubbed it against my hand as she continued sliding her pussy back and forth on my dick. I broke off the kiss and bent down with my head while lifting her tit with my hand until I popped her nipple into my mouth. Kate moaned. She raised herself a little off of me to give me better access to her tit while her slippery pussy continued traversing back and forth on my dick.

After sucking on Kate's tit for a minute, I knew she was ready to fuck. When Kate was ready to fuck, she'd fuck regardless of whether she had come or not. Tonight, I wanted her to come first. I gently pushed Kate off of me and onto her back. I started to move to eat Kate out and then had another idea. I moved my right hand to her pussy, and I moved my head close to her ear. I slipped a finger inside of her pussy lips and wasn't surprised to find her very wet.

As I slid my finger up and down Kate's pussy, I said to her quietly, "Kate, I want you to close your eyes and picture something for me."

Kate closed her eyes while undulating her crotch against my hand. Her hands were next to her sides.

I said, "Imagine you and me all dressed up. I'm wearing a tux, and you're wearing a beautiful white wedding gown."

I saw Kate's hands grab the sheet.

"We're going to get married. It's a small wedding." Who would be the maid of honor and best man? I quickly decided. "Mom is your maid of honor, and Dad is my best man. They too are all dressed up." Kate crumpled the sheet in her hands tightly. She was panting hard, and I could tell this was getting her off. "As the priest says our wedding vows, Mom cries tears of joy." Kate thrashed her head while my finger danced all over her clit. "We say our I Do's, and then it's time for me to kiss the bride." Kate was gasping now and started to thrash. "We kiss for a few moments, and, when we break apart, the priest announces we're husband and wife." Kate squeezed my hand hard with her thighs before freezing for a few seconds as she came.

Once Kate caught her breath, she cried out, "Fuck me, Justin!"

I grabbed Kate's ass and lifted it as I moved behind her. She swiftly parted her legs and raised her ass into the perfect doggie position. I guided my dick into her pussy and once it was in, Kate was pushing back towards me to force it deep into her. I moaned with delight. I had two hands firmly gripping Kate's heart-shaped ass, and I used that grip to steadily push forward until I was completely buried in her. I loved the feel of my dick in her pussy.

Kate was leaning on her elbows. She looked back at me and said, "That's it, Justin. I love you."

As Kate was so wet, I didn't see any point in going slow. I used my grip on her ass to quickly build up speed. Kate slammed her ass toward me on every stroke. "So good," I moaned.

"You like fucking me, Justin?" Kate said as she continued slamming her ass back to meet my every thrust. "You like fucking your woman in our bed in our house?"

"I love it!"

"I love it too," said Kate as she arched her back while straightening her arms. "It feels so good." I couldn't see her big melons but I imagined them swinging wildly as I fucked her. That spurred me on to fuck her even faster. Our bodies made loud slapping sounds as they collided. Kate was such a great fuck.

Kate dropped back on her elbows and put one hand against the headboard to keep me from pushing her too close to it. We fucked that way for I don't know how long, each of us panting harder and harder. Then I was blasting into Kate, joyfully filling her with my cum.

I slumped over Kate and hugged her. She gently dumped me down on the bed. I rolled onto my back. Kate immediately reached out to grab my soft dick and started stroking it.

"I love you, Justin. And I'm going to marry you." Kate's hand slid rapidly up and down my dick, which slowly stirred to life. "Someday, I'll be Mrs. Justin Larson." Kate's face was wild, full of determination and lust. "We'll live in a house like this." My dick was half-hard by now and getting harder. "And we'll have at least two kids - one a beautiful girl and one a handsome boy." Kate's hand was a blur on my now almost-stiff dick. "I'll bake you all cookies, and we'll be a very happy family."

Kate released my now totally-erect dick and rolled onto her back. "Fuck me, Justin!"

There was something about the way Kate had laid out our future life together that made it irresistible. Suddenly, I wanted it all too - marriage, kids, and being a happy family together. She made me so happy, and making her happy made me so happy; that the last shreds of doubt were torn away, and I found myself totally committed to Kate.

I climbed between her legs, and Kate guided my dick into her pussy. We began fucking with abandon. The thought of being a mom with kids was a huge turn-on for Kate, and she went into a frenzy. She wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me hard into her as we fucked.

"Oh, Justin. Oh, God. Oh, God. Fuck me. Fuck your wife. It feels so good. Oh god. I love you, Justin."

I rode Kate as hard as I could. The bed squeaked as it rocked back and forth. My dick made a squishing sound as it slid in and out of Kate's wet pussy. Kate's big tits wobbled in crazy circles as we fucked. Kate lolled her head in pleasure with her eyes closed as I pounded her. She looked so damn sexy. Fucking her felt so good, and I knew I'd be doing it for the rest of my life.

Kate was moaning a deep, raspy "Ah! Ah! Oh! Ah!" She was coated with sweat, and so was I. I was getting close to the finish of the best of fuck of my life.

Then I was coming. I was filling my beautiful sister again with my cum. Sexual bliss filled me and a deep, inner joy. Someday, I'd come in Kate when she was off birth control, but today was all about pleasure, not procreation.

I slowed after the first spurt and then continued to slow as I spurted into Kate again and again. Eventually, I came to a stop as I finished coming.

Kate looked up at me with a face full of love. It had been wonderful - there was no point in saying so.

I said, "Kate, I love you. You're 'My One', forever."

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to my editor George Fawkes and the others who contributed to this story: Anomic, TM, Dante, Zoomie69, Katie, and AwkwardMD
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes in my bio
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me, and I will post a cleaned-up version of this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose
* I have several other stories similar to this one. Click here to read them.

1...5678910