My Cookie-Baking Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate asked me, "If Mom and Dad had come, would you have still come here with me?"

It's not something I had considered. I hadn't thought much about what exactly I wanted to do at Disney World, and then the trip was canceled. When I found out the trip was going to be only Kate and me, Kate was already established as the trip planner. "If you had asked me, I would have come here." I gave her a little grin. "Though I wouldn't have minded doing rides with Dad while you and Mom came here."

Kate smiled at me and then said to Paula, "I wish I had a boyfriend as wonderful as my brother. I'm guessing not many brothers come here with their sisters."

Paula laughed. "None. At our heart, we're a beauty salon, and that's a place men don't enjoy hanging out at."

The awkward moment passed, and soon Paula and Kate were bantering back and forth. I took pictures as Kate had her nails painted, and, when the nails were done, Kate held them out to me to photograph with a big smile on her face. Her enjoyment was contagious.

Paula applied some gel to Kate's hair and started manipulating it. I asked her, "Do you get a lot of teenagers?"

She thought for a moment and said, "I've not had a teenager for a while. And it's a nice change, as they actually talk."

Paula braided most of Kate's hair into a long tail, which she eventually turned into a bun behind Kate's head. Paula then pulled out a small brown hair extension. Paula brought it to Kate's chin and said, "I think it would look good right here," as it dangled down like a narrow beard.

Kate laughed. "I don't like beards. Particularly on women."

I took a picture of Kate with the 'beard'. Kate batted her eyes at me while I took the picture, which made me laugh. Paula pinned the hair to Kate's bun, giving Kate a Belle-like ponytail.

Paula said, "Okay. It's time for the tiara!" She pulled out a plastic yellow tiara with two groups of small red roses on it and put it on Kate's head. It had a big piece of plastic on each end to firmly anchor it within Kate's hair. I took pictures while Kate beamed.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Like a princess," said Kate with a big smile.

Paula said, "Time for makeup. Are you wearing any?"

"No," said Kate. "I only use lipstick occasionally."

Once all the makeup was applied, Paula held out a little card to Kate. "Pick out what face jewel you want to wear."

"Face jewel, huh?" I said.

Kate held the card up for me to see as if she wanted me to pick.

"Don't look at me," I said. "You're the expert on princesses."

Kate pouted for a moment before saying, "I'll take the circle one."

Paula said, "Ah. The biggest one. An excellent choice. Let people know you are royalty." She applied it to Kate's left cheek.

"We're almost done," announced Paula. She held a clear plastic shield over Kate's face and then used a little magic wand to sprinkle glitter all over Kate's hair while saying, "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. May all your dreams and princess wishes come true." Kate ended up being coated in glitter.

Paula told Kate, "I have two more surprises for you." She walked away, and I took more pictures of Kate. Paula returned saying, "Princess Kate, I have a sash for you." She had a big pink sash she proceeded to put over Kate. "And now it's time to pick out a beautiful ring." Paula held out a clear plastic container full of gaudy costume jewelry. "We have diamonds, emeralds, sapphires."

"Definitely a diamond," said Kate as she picked out a ring with a massive stone which she slipped on. I took pictures of Kate as she gave me her princess wave.

"Are you ready to see?" Paula asked Kate.

"Oh, yes!"

Paula turned Kate towards the wall, said, "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo," and a curtain pulled apart to reveal a mirror.

"Oh, I look great!" roared Kate. A Disney photographer took several pictures of Kate, and I took a few more.

All done, Kate got out of the chair. I took several more pictures of Kate inside the boutique and some more in front of it. Kate looked so happy. I said, "Is this a dream come true for you?"

"Oh, yes it is. I feel so pretty. And just like a princess."

We walked into Fantasyland and made our way to It's a Small World. Kate had drawn occasional looks this morning but now lots of people stared at her as we walked.

Kate said to me, "You're embarrassed to be seen with me."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

I knew Kate was transferring to me her discomfort with people looking at her. It honestly didn't bother me. I really liked Kate and enjoyed her being all dressed up as Belle. "I am not embarrassed to be seen with you."

"Yes, you are."

We went back and forth like this several more times. I was getting fed up with it and decided to bring it to an end. I took Kate's hand and said, "Would I hold hands with you if I was embarrassed to be seen with you?"

Kate made a strangled noise. I laughed at surprising her. Kate gripped my hand firmly as we made the last fifty feet to the entrance of It's a Small World. We went inside and quickly arrived at the end of the line. I released Kate's hand but she kept her grip on mine, so we continued to hold hands. If Kate noticed anyone looking at her, she moved closer to me. I could tell my holding her hand made her feel better, but I wasn't comfortable continuing to do it.

When we were close to the front of the line, Kate squeezed my hand and said, "Thanks." I smiled. She surprised me by adding, "For making my day so great."

An aw-shucks feeling swept over me.

Kate released my hand to get into the boat but took it again once we were seated. I gave Kate a look of disapproval. She gave me a shrug as if to say I'm going to keep holding your hand. I decided against making a scene. Then our boat was off. Kate oohed, aahed, and laughed as we made our way through the attraction. And so I relaxed; her enjoyment was just too contagious for me to not have fun too.

When we got out of the boat, Kate released my hand and took it again once we were walking towards the exit. We held hands as we walked to the next attraction. Now, Kate was much more focused on me and didn't notice the people who stared at her. I resigned myself to holding her hand while she was dressed up as Belle.

We hit all the tame attractions in Fantasyland - nothing that would ruin her hair - and made our way to the Haunted Mansion. We enjoyed reading all the headstones as we waited in line. Eventually, we made it inside the attraction. We stood in a room and watched the walls stretch upward before walking hand-in-hand through some interesting exhibits to the loading area, where Kate and I got into a little car and road off into the darkness.

As we left the loading area, Kate pulled on my hand. When I turned to face her, she leaned forward as if to kiss me. I pulled back.

Kate said, "I want a kiss."

I was stunned - I couldn't believe Kate would ask for a kiss. "We're brother and sister."

"We've kissed before."

"Not true. We've done cheek kisses, and you kissed me on the lips before, but I'd never kiss you."

"I enjoyed kissing you before."

This was crazy. It made no sense to me that Kate would want to kiss. Yes, we had a great time so far at Disney World. Yes, many times I had thought, If Kate wasn't my sister. But she was - end of story. "Kate...Us kissing is wrong."

"You're my practice boyfriend."

A chill went down my spine. Suddenly, a whole lot of harmless things didn't seem so harmless. "Kate, that was a joke. It was our way of saying we were having long talks while I was on the road this summer."

"And I baked you cookies. And I modeled clothes for you."

I knew at the time that each of those things was unusual; would be uncomfortable to explain to someone else. But they hadn't seemed a big deal at the time. But now...

Before, I felt like I was helping Kate to practice having her first boyfriend, but that our relationship was bounded within an acceptable range. Us holding hands and now Kate wanting to kiss were outside the range of what a brother and sister should do.

"No, Kate. I am not your boyfriend."

I could hear sights and sounds happening around us. As we talked, the changing lighting made it sometimes hard to see Kate's face. I paid all of it no mind; my whole universe had shrunk to this conversation.

Kate said, "I want to have fun while we're here. And I'll have a lot more fun with you as my boyfriend than as my brother."

I sat there in stunned silence, trying to process it all. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea that my sister would want to have me as her actual boyfriend.

Kate said, "No one knows us here. Once we started holding hands, people saw us as a happy couple." I felt like Kate was battering me, trying to beat me into submission. I didn't like confrontations, and Kate seemed determined to press her case. And though I couldn't understand why Kate wanted me to be her boyfriend, I could see my agreeing to it would make her very happy. And I liked making Kate happy...

"We're not a couple, Kate. I only held your hand so you'd know I wasn't embarrassed to be seen with you." And I kept holding her hand as it made Kate happy. But I regretted doing so now as it had given Kate the wrong idea. "I--"

"People thought we were a couple," said Kate firmly, like that somehow made it acceptable for us to be a couple. "A cute couple. I heard a couple of people describe us that way." Kate rolled her eyes a little bit. "Even though I look ridiculous."

"You look like a beautiful princess."

Kate melted a little bit in pleasure. "I want to kiss you for saying that."

My comment had slipped out; me being supportive of Kate again. But I had meant it - I found Kate beautiful. And it was hard to keep saying no to a beautiful girl who wanted to kiss me...

Kate moved her face towards mine, her lips coming close to mine. This time, I didn't pull away. She had battered me into submission, and I decided to accept that she was going to kiss me.

Kate's lips pressed softly against mine. Electricity flowed through my body. Her lips felt so good on mine. My body didn't care that Kate was my sister. It enjoyed her soft, full lips. And it had been so long since I had kissed anyone.

We kissed for a few seconds, and then I pulled back. I said in a pissed-off voice, "Happy?"

"Very happy. I enjoyed that a lot, and I want to keep kissing you."

"Kate--"

"We'll have a lot more fun here if you're my boyfriend. Admit it - you enjoyed kissing me."

I had enjoyed kissing her. But it didn't make me accept the idea of being her Disney World boyfriend...

Kate was leaning towards me again. I thought about protesting her kissing me again, but her lips were on mine before I could say anything. Her soft lips drove my heart rate sky-high. My resistance to being her Disney World boyfriend was crumbling. What would be the harm? No one knew us here...

I pulled back, once again trying to exert control. I felt very uncomfortable with there being no boundaries. But if we had boundaries...

"Okay, Kate. I'll be your Disney World boyfriend if we can set up some proper boundaries for our relationship." What would be proper boundaries? "We can hold hands and kiss," - we're doing that already - "but that's it. And when we leave Disney World, it's over. We go back to being brother and sister - no more practice boyfriend. Okay?"

Kate nodded and said, "Only holding hands and kissing. And we'll do that until we get home. And once we're home, you'll move into your apartment, I'll move into the dorms, and we'll rarely see each other."

I didn't see any problem with extending being boyfriend-girlfriend through the drive home. And otherwise, Kate had accepted my terms.

"Okay," I said.

"Seal it with a kiss."

I gave Kate a rueful smile. "Okay." I leaned forward, and we kissed for a few seconds, before sitting back and looking around.

Kate squeezed my hand, looked at the ghostly scene around us, and said, "I've missed so much - we're going to have to ride this again."

* * * *

At first, I felt very uncomfortable about having agreed to be Kate's Disney World boyfriend. But as the day went on, my concerns slowly went away. It helped that things didn't change much after Kate and I reached our agreement - we still held hands as we walked everywhere, and the only times we kissed were at the start of rides and those were short. The one big change was that Kate only had eyes for me now. She didn't notice people looking at her. She had a huge smile on her face as we walked and talked. Nothing upset her or detracted from her enjoyment of Disney World. She had a child-like simplicity in her enjoyment of the attractions, which I found contagious. And the more things "clicked" between us, the more I accepted that my being her Disney World boyfriend was going to work out fine. It would be our secret; a warm memory we'd both look on happily for the rest of our lives.

Around eight, Kate said, "I'm tired. Would you mind going back to the room?"

"No, not at all. I'm running out of steam too."

We headed towards the exit, stopping in one of the big shops where Kate wanted to look at shirts. Kate talked me into buying a Magic Kingdom shirt that matched hers. Then we were out of the park and heading to the monorail. Kate said, "What would you think of tomorrow, we get up early to take advantage of the early open hours and then we go back to the room for lunch and a nap? After the nap, we'll stay at a park until it closes."

I thought it over. "Sounds good. We won't be out when it's the hottest and we'll save money on food."

"Great!" I could tell Kate was already adjusting plans in her head.

On the monorail heading back towards our hotel, Kate pulled out her phone. "I'm going to call Mom." After I had gotten home, the family had quickly settled on that if Mom and Dad had any big news, they'd arrange a video call with both of us. Otherwise, Mom and Kate chatted every day about the latest developments. It was weird to have my arm around Kate while she talked with Mom. I listened in intently. I didn't think Kate would say something crazy like "Oh by the way, Justin is my Disney World boyfriend," but stupider things have happened. Kate described our day to Mom and fortunately left out the change in our relationship. She hung up as we got to the Contemporary Resort.

We walked over to our hotel, picked up the animated "Beauty and the Beast" and headed up to our rooms. In the elevator up, I said, "I'm going to put my clothes in the drawers in the bedroom if you don't mind. I didn't care for having to root around for all my clothes this morning."

"That'd be fine. There's plenty of room."

When we got to our room, Kate said, "I'm going to take a shower and change into my nightshirt." She walked off to the bedroom but then suddenly turned around just inside the doorway. "Justin..." I walked over to her. Kate took my hands while giving me a quick kiss. "Thanks for today. This was the best day of my life." Kate stepped forward, and we kissed again.

I started to pull away but Kate kept a hold of my hands. "Justin, would you...I've never French kissed before."

I knew instantly what Kate was asking me to do. "We said only kissing."

"French kissing is just a type of kissing. And I want to try it."

I was torn about the choice. I could see her point, but I felt like it was out of the boundaries I had set--

Kate kissed me; a long, soft kiss that scrambled my thoughts. "Please? I'd like to know how." Kate looked down in embarrassment. "You won't laugh at me when I don't do it right, will you?"

"No." I would never embarrass Kate that way.

"We won't do it in the parks; only here. And I'd really like to do it now."

Again, my resistance crumbled. "Okay," I said in surrender. Kate gave me a huge smile.

In ways, I was glad to teach her how to French - that way she'd know what to do when she was ready to do it with a boy. I thought through exactly what we would do. "I'm going to kiss you on the lips a few times like we did the time before and then I'm going to push my tongue into your mouth. When I do, we'll play tag with our tongues inside your mouth. We'll kiss for ten to fifteen seconds, and then we'll pull back. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes." Kate gave me an embarrassed smile.

"Any questions?"

"No."

"Okay. Let's do it."

Kate stepped up to me, raising her head to meet mine while tilting it slightly. I wrapped my arms around her as I brought my mouth down to hers. I lightly brushed my lips against hers for the first kiss, enjoying their softness. The next kiss was firmer and lasted longer. On the third kiss, I pressed my lips firmly against hers as Kate pressed her body against mine. I pushed my tongue forward and parted her lips. She opened her mouth, and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Kate's tongue touched mine in a welcoming greeting and then dodged away. I sought it out with my tongue, giving it a gentle caress. Kate moved hers to the other side of her mouth. I followed it, and this time Kate's tongue caressed back. My dick was hard in an uncomfortable position, and I didn't want to adjust it in front of Kate. We stood there for a long time, our tongues cavorting together. Kate leaned harder into me; I could feel her big tits mashed against my chest as our tongues dueled. My hands drifted naturally to her waist and after a few moments started sliding downward. I stopped myself just before I cupped Kate's ass.

Kate broke the kiss and stepped back. She was all flushed. "Did I do okay?"

"You did great. That was a wonderful kiss. I enjoyed it a lot, even if it was from my sister."

Kate blushed before giving me a firm hug. "Thanks, Justin. You make me feel so good about myself."

"You should feel good about yourself - you're a wonderful person."

Kate gave me a huge smile. "When I'm in the shower, move your stuff into the bedroom." Then she closed the door.

* * * *

My heart was still pounding as I collapsed onto a bench seat next to the dining table. That had been one hot kiss. In my mind, Kate was my little sister; a slightly grown-up version of the annoying kid I had tolerated all my life. To my body, she was a sexy, desirable woman that was made to be fucked. Over the last few months, my body had 'spoken up' several times, and I had always quickly shut it down, but that last kissing session with Kate - my body had let me know exactly what it wanted to do and squeezing Kate's ass would have been a very small first step.

What about Kate? Did she want to have sex with me? I dismissed that out of hand - she was too innocent. Before we started, Kate and I had agreed we'd only hold hands and kiss. Kate had done nothing to indicate she wanted to go beyond that. I'd keep my hands to myself, and we'd be okay.

By the time I heard the shower water start, my heart rate was back to normal. I gave Kate a minute before I took my bag into the bedroom. Kate had laid out on the bed her favorite nightshirt - an oversized yellow shirt with "Princess" running diagonally down the front - and a pair of blue panties. I could hear Kate happily singing la-la-la's in the shower. I stopped and looked at the panties - they were cotton with lace running across the top. They looked like they had a high cut, and I was sure they'd look sexy as hell on Kate. But I'd never see them on her.

I put my clothes in a drawer and changed into my sleep clothes - running shorts - before beating a hasty retreat to the kitchen area.

* * * *

I was reading Facebook on my tablet when Kate came out of the bedroom. She was wearing her nightshirt and combing out her hair. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her tits jiggled enticingly every time she made a combing motion.

Kate said, "Ready to watch the movie?"

"Sure."

The sofa bed faced a big-screen TV. Kate took the DVD over to the DVD player connected to the TV. She said, "Get the cover from the fold-out bed and we'll put it over us."

1...45678...10