All Comments on 'My Couch'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
GcoachGGcoachG11 months ago

Nice comeback. Loved it. Where have you been for 7 years? Keep writing stories like this please.

8teenholes8teenholes11 months agoAuthor

Sorry, I was returning some video tapes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same old crazy shit no guy would ever tolerate. Should be in sci-fi.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When you write an interracial and racist bad story it must be believable or otherwise the story will be a shitty bad story! That's what happened here!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A couple agree to open their home to a young student, even if they hadn't a spare room? Really?

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

Great Writing, Great story, Great effort. 5 big blazing stars. I won't downgrade because I don't like the end result of the story. The wife is a hot slut, maybe Jake will leave someday? maybe. the Hubby gets his wife back someday. Maybe he can be happy sleeping on the sofa and masturbating. Maybe he could disappear and let the welfare queen support herself and her two black babies. LOL, I always loved my women fucking my black buddies, but they NEVER disrespected me like this. LOL Anyway, I would like to read the next chapter of this story. Thanks, Buster2U

timrivtimriv11 months ago

Minus 5 stars! Disgusting story of a wimpy cuckold. Could have been good if you had the written the guy with a spine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why does every women in one of these interracial stories have a DD cup size? It's become ridiculous.

I also wonder why all it takes is a big dick and muscles to make the women in these stories become sexually insatiable. There are some writers here who's stories describe a developing relationship that leads to sex. Lets get more of that guys. Women are not that simple and require more then a big dick to want to go to bed with someone

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not impressed. The sex was hot but he should’ve blown that interloper away. Shot him both and told the police he was trying to stop the African from raping his wife and missed. Oops.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's not just interracial stories but almost every story category on here that features innumerable women with DD or bigger breasts. They're also Amazonians being 5'10 or taller. No matter what their age: they always look younger. They're always dressed in trashy clothes and/or going commando. They're always thin, fit and busty. (Some of the writers are beyond clueless as to height-weight proportionality. One author had his female character with DD breasts standing 5'10 and weighing 135lbs! And he's not alone in not knowing how absurd such a person would look like.)

Sadly, a lot of the authors here are guys whose only knowledge of sex and women appears to be from porn. And they write what they know: porn plots with porn stars.

OkbutthenagainOkbutthenagain11 months ago

"Not impressed. The sex was hot but he should’ve blown that interloper away. Shot him both and told the police he was trying to stop the African from raping his wife and missed. Oops."

Yet another pathetic comment from anon about killing someone.

If you don't like these kind of stories then don't read. Oh wait they get you off, then you feel guilty. Thats when you post your little man comments.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This has nothing at all to do with whether or not you like reading these kinds of stories. Rather it is about poorly written, unrealistic stories.

zorrofinzorrofin11 months ago

Very well written, please continue

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher500011 months ago

Porn is never supposed to be realistic. What would be the point of that? It's about fantasy, not reality, which obviously means people need to find the fantasies that appeal to them. Why read anything else? I love where it eventually went, though I would have loved more descriptions of blow jobs. Jake seems like a guy who would insist on worship. Love the dominance though, and that she kept her husband around in a servant role like that. Demeaning him was great, but not overdone to where it became their focus. I barely remembered her cup size, since it only came up at the beginning. I like them smaller, but that's why I picture them that way.

syn4321syn432111 months ago

I like it but it's one of the least original stories I've enjoyed in a while.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfan11 months ago

Great story!! Would like to see another chapter on this IR cuckold masterpiece!! In the next chapter hubby Mike is wearing panties while changing the babies diaper!! Mikes mom comes over to see her grandkid and is surprised to to Sabrina sitting on Jakes lap in nothing but panties and bra and Jake is wearing briefs that don't hide his black anaconda, of course Sabrina is already pregnant with her second black baby, Jakes mom now knows her son is a cuckold. Five stars so far ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Storyline was ok but poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would love to see the story continue. 5 stars from me because I enjoyed it enough to jack off while reading. Another factor is that I am also only 5 inches and I would love if my wife would have sex with black men.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jake will invite his black sister to visit and meet with Sabrina now pregnant with his child. Wearing a Cheshire cat grin, the black woman will take full ownership of Sabrina's engorged breasts by stimulating the nipples with her fingers before gently rubbing the swollen belly while thinking of her niece or nephew.

tlj553tlj55310 months ago

Mike is a great husband and so lucky to have a beautiful wife like Sabrina. Jake certainly deserves her pussy.

Al_AnonAl_Anon9 months ago

The sneaking/pretending felt odd. Either they try to hide things from the husband, or they don't. Either the husband is a voyeur, or he's not. I'm fine in either direction. Gaslight the poor sap or tie him to a chair & make him watch (or lock him out so he can't watch). This was a weird middle ground where everything was just kinda unspoken for the most part. Didn't add any excitement to things.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lame. How does this not end up in a double murder/suicide or at least a nuclear divorce in real life. Especially when she started openly sleeping in the same bed as Jake and made her hsuband sleep downstairs. Weird kink some people have. Fantasize all you want, but a touch of reality makes things more interesting. This was just a mess. Jake is 18 years old with no livelihood or income. And the husband just takes then having kids? Went way too far. The people who think the husband deserves this are either trolling, delusional, or have serious mental problems. And to be clear I ended up on this story by not reading the tags ahead of time. So yeah that blame is on me. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How the heck are you unable to spell slee p without inserting the space?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And then he buried her under her favorite rosebush in the back yard. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That husband sucks as a character. In my opinion. His degree of obliviousness goes further than straining credulity. I like the premise and your writing is decent. I just think you should work on character development. That said who cares what i think. It’s your fantasy.

But sleep is sleep not slee p. Idk if that was an autocorrect gone wrong or what. Just fyi.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn't really think much of the story line and it was so poorly written. It's beyond me how one can come up with so much drivel in a single story.

Try using an editor to make some sense of it. As it is it really sucks.

If i was Mike, i'd either be a free man or in jail for double homicide.

8teenholes8teenholes4 months agoAuthor

I’ll gladly send you a refund, loser. Go complain about the ocean being too wet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, this is stupid. I really hope this doesn't reflect you real life, because wow, what a pointless and meaningless life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...