My Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's just so much bigger... than anyone I've ever seen," she said with a dreamy smile.

"Were you naked too?" I already knew the answer.

"Of course I was! Jake kept begging me!" She huffed. "He's obsessed with my big tits, just like you!"

"That's so hot!" I slid two fingers inside her pussy this time as I spoke. I rubbed my thumb over her very excited clit.

"Oh, yeahhhh, feels so good!"

Sabrina shuddered and moaned into my shoulder. The orgasm she must have been on the verge of all day came over her suddenly and her pussy started soaking my hand.

"Yesssss, ohhhhhh, yessssss," She turned to me and kissed me hard, her wet tongue probing into my mouth and chewing on my lip as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her.

"He's so fucking big Mike!" She said after her small yet satisfying climax. I was tempted to pull out my penis and fuck her on the spot, but I held back.

"I bet he was hard as a rock looking at you!" She nodded again.

She pulled away quickly as she heard Jake's footsteps coming closer. It was sudden, almost as if she didn't want him to see her kissing me.

"Hey Jake, dinner is almost ready," Sabrina said, trying to act normal. Most of her body was still on full display.

"That's good, we worked up quite an appetite today," he said laughing. Jake shot me an odd knowing look.

The big black stud was wrapped in a towel and sat down at the table to wait for dinner. I expected my wife to say something about the way he was dressed or not dressed and tell him to go put on some shorts to eat but she didn't.

"I'm going to go get changed, I'll be back in a few minutes," I smiled at Jake and retreated to my bedroom. When I came back out Jake was eating as my wife worked quickly to keep his plate full. I had to fix my own dish as she only served him.

Halfway through the meal Jake looked at my wife as she was leaning over to pick up a fork she had dropped. Her big tit had popped free of her robe. Immediately I saw his massive cock start to swell and the crease in the towel over his leg was gaping open.

Sabrina left it that way for several long seconds. Finally she tucked her breast back in but not before noticing the huge purple head of his cock pulsing and jumping with excitement.

"Oh my! Someone looks happy," She gave a little cry of surprise and they both looked at me. I calmly took another bite and smiled at both of them. This seemed to burst some sort of damn, they both began laughing.

"I mean, he's practically naked! Might as well stop trying to cover up, we've both seen that big thing anyway," I said mildly annoyed. I hoped my subtle shaming might motivate him to wear more clothes around the house.

"I certainly wouldn't mind!" Sabrina said, laughing. Jake joined in with her.

"What? What's so funny?" I said with confusion.

They said "nothing" and just smiled at each other.

After dinner there was more flirting and laughing. Jake never got dressed and Sabrina remained in her tiny robe. As usual they shared the couch while I sat in the stiff chair. I could hear them giggling and whispering all night. I didn't even realize it at the time but Jake's distinctive gray and white towel was laying on the floor by the couch as they shared a blanket together.

My wife seemed reluctant to get up when I said we needed to go to bed. It almost looked like she was putting her robe back on as I started walking towards the bedroom.

A few minutes later she joined me in our room as I laid down. When she dropped the robe I immediately noticed her pussy was bald, Sabrina explained that she shaved it for her news bikini. I loved the look and my penis was instantly hard.

That night my wife offered me a blow job instead of sex. It had been quite a long time since she had given me one and I anxiously accepted. In a matter of a minute or two I came. She even let me squirt it in her mouth, something she had never done before. I offered to eat her pussy, but she said she was tired.

Sabrina remained nude as she rolled over and dropped off to slee p almost immediately. I was restless as I lay in bed wondering what was coming next.

Before I fell aslee p I heard her moaning in her slee p and saying "Oh yes Jake!"

The next day, like all the previous mornings I found Jake dead to the world aslee p on the couch. His naked black ass was uncovered and exposed to the world just as my wife was in the bedroom. I left him undisturbed as I quietly left the house for the day.

That evening after dinner we were watching TV together. Once again I was in the chair while they had the couch. It seemed that Jake couldn't get comfortable on the couch because he kept stretching and changing positions. I could see what it was he was up to. He was trying to show as much of his cock to my wife as possible without alerting me.

Jake kept complaining about his tight shorts and how he would prefer to be naked like God intended. Sabrina and I just shook our heads in amazement as the kid was relentless.

Sabrina was wearing another sexy nighty with a sheer thong and obviously no bra. Her tits kept coming out, seemingly by accident. Jake and I both enjoyed her little show.

One time I glanced out of the corner of my eye and caught him showing off. He was trying to be sneaky as he was holding a pillow to try and block my view. In the mirror beside the couch I could clearly see him slowly pumping his fist up and down over his thickly veined shaft.

I thought for sure my wife would scream for him to stop. Instead, Sabrina was openly staring at his cock and running a finger up and down her soaking wet panties. I wanted to speak out, but instead I just wanted to see how far they would go.

I decided to give them a few minutes alone, "oh man, I gotta use the bathroom, something really upset my stomach," I said with a groan. I held my stomach and made myself towards the bathroom.

I noticed immediately when I stood up they both stopped their mutual masturbating. It didn't seem like they knew I could see them.

"Um, uh, ok honey, that's, um, too bad," my wife stumbled over her words as I walked away. They must have been thinking they had avoided being caught.

I walked down the hallway and closed the bathroom door without going inside and peeked back around the corner, I had a perfect view of the living room and with the darkened hallway neither of them could see me.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time," my wife whispered. I slammed the bathroom door to emphasize the fact I was gone.

"Thank God, I couldn't stand another minute wearing these!" Jake stood up and pushed his tiny black running shorts off. His huge cock sprang into view. With his shorts down and around his ankles, he wrapped his fist around his massive cock and started to play with it right in front of my wife's face.

"You are going to get caught one of these days!" Sabrina said, she shucked off her little nighty, exposing her naked breasts to him. I crept into the kitchen to get a better look at them.

"I don't give a fuck! Let him see! If he had a cock like this, he would never cover it up!" He poked the drooling head towards my wife's tits.

"I love it, I wish you could be naked all the time, like we are all day." She moaned and started rubbing her pussy.

"You have an amazing body Sabrina. It should always be on display. Take off your panties, I want to see your bald white pussy," Jake barked as his pumping intensified.

"You just can't get enough can you!" My wife lifted her hips and removed her panties. She tossed the soaked underwear aside and spread her legs wide. She began rubbing her clit faster and faster.

"Not with a beautiful woman like you! You make me so fucking hard! Let me put it in you," he said.

"No, Mike will be back! But I want you to cum for me."

"You're so sexy Sabrina, you've had me hard all night!" Jake was stroking his long cock, staring down at my naked wife.

"You like my little married pussy? You want to cum for me? Cum all over my wet cunt?" My penis was getting very stiff as my wife and Jake were masturbating. I was tempted to pull mine out, but I was too caught up with the action on the couch.

"I do, and it will be all mine soon! Your husband is a wimp! He doesn't have this!" He poked his cock between my wife's tits. A large dollop of clear cum coated her soft skin.

"He doesn't, his penis is tiny! I need you to cum for me! Cum on my tits!" Sabrina was obviously very close to orgasm as they both started panting.

"Oh fuck yeah bitch, here it CUMS!" He half growled, as they were still trying to be quiet.

Jake suddenly moaned and long ropes of cum arched through the air and splattered on my wife as her fingers worked in and out of her pussy.

"Yes baby! CUM, CUM ALL OVER ME!" My wife cried as her orgasm overtook her. They were both convulsing together as they enjoyed their mutual orgasm. Jake pumped out rope after rope of thick white cum that covered my wife's tits and stomach. He produced more cum in those few seconds then I probably had in the last two years.

"So much cum! I love it!" Sabrina kept moaning.

My heart almost stopped when I saw her scoop some of his potent sperm up and put some in her mouth and rub some more into her soaking pussy.

"That's where my cum belongs, bitch!" Jake redirected his still spurting cock towards my wife's open pussy.

"I'm CUMMMING AGAIN!" She moaned, the situation completely shocked me. Jake's black cock was only inches away from her willing hole.

"Here it cums BITCH!"

Sabrina then cried out in her own orgasm. Jake kept shooting jet after jet onto her pussy. He ended his orgasm by putting the tip of his cock directly on my wife's hole. He was still quite hard, but he never pushed the tip inside of her. Instead he squeezed out the remaining spurts directly inside my now panting wife.

"Oh baby, that feels so good! I love having your cum inside me! We have to be careful, you could get me pregnant!" Sabrina did nothing to dislodge him from her hole.

"Good! A woman like you should be fat with child! Let me have you and your dream of becoming a mo ther will come true!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I was relieved that they weren't fucking. I was so excited that I left them like that. I slipped into the bathroom and pulled my own penis out and shot one or two pumps of cum straight into the toilet. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever experienced.

I made a big production out of flushing the toilet and washing my hands to give them enough time to clean up and when I returned although flushed and breathing a little hard they both looked pretty much like normal. They had a blanket pulled all the way up to their chins. My wife's soaked thong and robe was piled on Jake's shorts, they were obviously both still naked.

"I'm not feeling so good, I think I'm going to go to bed early." I could see movement under the thin blanket, Jake was definitely stroking his long cock. From the way they were sitting, my wife's naked pussy must have been very close to it.

"Um, uhhhh, hmmm, ok sweetie, I'm going to finish the, mhmmm, movie," she was having trouble with her words. Sabrina was obviously distracted. She was flushed red and I could see a few splotches of Jake's cum on her neck and chin.

"I'll be there in a little while, don't, ohhh, wait up for me," her face grimaced a little.

"Ok sweetie, don't be too long," I leaned over and gave her a kiss. I could smell and even taste the cum Jake had just covered her in. I waited patiently for Sabrina to come join me, but she never showed. I wanted to fuck her pussy and reclaim her as my own.

After about a half hour I was just about to go check on her when I heard her come into the room. For some reason I pretended to be aslee p.

"Honey, are you awake?" Sabrina whispered. "Mike, can you hear me?" I could feel her hand on my shoulder trying to see if I would stir. Through slitted eyes I could see my wife was completely naked. Her large tits bounced as she shook me.

I said nothing and continued to pretend to be aslee p. I could hear her going back downstairs. I had to see what was going on. After a few minutes I crept halfway down the hall and peeked around the corner. From my vantage point they were in plain view. I saw with my own eyes for the first time Jake fucking my wife.

The sight of them naked together was extremely powerful and arousing. I felt like I should have been angry, but instead I was harder than I ever had been.

"Oh, J, fuck me, you're so big!" She moaned as the black man methodically pumped her from behind. Her ass and cunt were facing me, giving me the perfect angle to watch his meaty cock disappear inside her velvet pussy. I hoped he was wearing protection, I knew Sabrina was in the middle of her cycle.

"This pussy was made for my big black cock," he smacked her ass and pounded half his cock in and out of my wife.

She was on her knees with her back arched and smooth round ass offered up in the air for his massive cock.

"Uh, uhhhh, yess, so big!" A grunt would come out of her every time his cock would slam into her. Jake was much deeper than I could ever dream to reach. She was taking much more than I thought possible for her typically snug pussy. I could see that the inner lips of her pussy would pull slightly outward as his massive organ pistoned in and out.

"Your pussy is stretching for me, I doubt you'll ever be satisfied with Mike's small penis again!" He laughed, shoving himself deep inside my wife. Sabrina grunted and groaned, it looked like she was in deep concentration.

"Ain't that right, my slut?" He smacked her white ass. Then he pulled his cock all the way out of her. More than a third of his cock was coated with her cream.

"Answer me, slut!" I was relieved to see that he was in fact wearing protection. I had no idea that a condom could fit something so huge. We hadn't used them since we found out I had a low sperm count.

"Please, don't stop!" Her pussy remained gaped open for a few seconds. The sudden emptiness she felt was evidently too much to bear because she was begging him to put it back in.

"Tell me you love this cock, and how pathetic your husband is!" He rubbed the thick helmet of his cock up and down her soaking wet slit.

"I love your big cock! I love sucking it and fucking it! You're so much bigger than my husband!" Sabrina cried. My wife began backing into it while he sat there doing nothing.

"This is my pussy now, right?"

"Yes, it's yours! Just give me your cock!" Jake let her pussy sink down on his huge rod.

"That's right, slut! Now ride my cock, your tight married pussy is so damn good! Gonna make me nut too fast." He had already lasted much longer than I ever had!

She was crying, "thank you, thank you! Fill me up!" Her breathing was getting ragged. "More! More! Fuck me harder!" She begged.

"I knew you were a slut from the first day we met!"

"Yes, a slut! I'm a fucking slut for your big cock!"

"You didn't say a word when I took you in the bathroom and made you suck me off! Mike was right outside talking on the phone."

"Oh fuck, I'm so close, don't stop!"

"Now every morning and every night you get a big helping of my African cock! I loved fucking you at the beach the most!"

I was in total disbelief of what I was hearing. Jake had successfully seduced my wife on the very first day we met him. I suddenly put it all together, the sneaking around, late nights on the couch, and the hushed voices. She looked so guilty that day when she sucked his cock while I was on the phone. I started to wonder what else I had missed. My penis was throbbing, I knew if I touched it I would explode.

Jake began to chuckle as he grabbed her by the hips and slammed all the way back into her in one motion.

"One last thing, no more of these damn rubbers!" Jake stopped fucking my wife and pulled all the way out. His latex sheathed cock looked hard enough to hammer nails.

"Wait, no! We need that! You could make me pregnant!" I hoped Sabrina would come to her senses and stop this madness, but I knew deep down that she wouldn't.

"They keep breaking anyway! What's the fucking point? I filled your pussy full of cum twice this morning," Jake held the condom on his finger, dangling it a few inches away from my wife's face.

"Ok, please, just promise me you'll pull out," she wiggled her ass to capture the tip of his bare cock.

"I will cum where I want! This pussy is mine!"

He tossed the stretched out rubber over the couch. The useless latex prophylactic lay only a foot or two from where I was standing.

"Yes, yes, whenever you want! My pussy is yours! Just don't stop!" She was getting very worked up. He picked up right where they left off.

"I want to cum in your cunt!" He smacked her ass. "And I want you to beg me, or I'm calling that little red headed slut from the beach!"

"You can't! Uh, uhhhhhhm, ahhhhh, so good!"

"What's it going to be, slut?"

"Please, cum with me, fill me with your hot cum!" Jake was slamming himself in and out extremely fast and hard. I couldn't believe he didn't already cum yet.

"I'm getting close, and I'm not pulling out this time!" He held her ass with both hands as their bodies smashed together. I could smell the heat of their mating.

"In me, put it in me!" She screamed as a massive orgasm wracked her sweat covered body. "OHHHH, CUMMMING!" She screamed, not caring how loud she was being.

"Here it cums bitch!" Jake called out as my wife's tight cunt convulsed, milking the cum from his huge balls.

"I can feel it! Ohhhhh, your hot cum is filling me up!" Sabrina was trying to wiggle free, but Jake kept her pussy fully impaled on his pumping cock.

"Take it, take all my seed in your womb," he moaned as he slowly finished his orgasm. Jake was slowly working his somewhat softened cock in and out of Sabrina's pink pussy. I watched as he squeezed another huge stream of cum directly into her gaping hole. It was already beginning to bubble over. Jake poked the thick cum back inside of her.

Part 4

It was another minute or so before my wife finally caught her breath. She had her face buried in the couch with her ass high up in the air. Her back was curved keeping her pussy full of the potent black cum. She started to sit back to get up but was quickly stopped.

"Don't move slut, let my cum soak your womb." Jake smacked her ass and flopped back to the couch.

"Jake, please, I have to wash this out, I'm not on birth control!" Sabrina raised her head up just a bit to look Jake in the face.

He said in a very cold voice, "If you wash my sperm out of your pussy you will never see or touch my cock again!" He held his momentarily satisfied sex a few inches away from Sabrina's mouth.

"Please, you have to reconsider. Do you really want to give me a baby?" Sabrina never moved an inch. Only a small amount of Jake's cum began to drip out.

"I'm very serious. I have more than a dozen kids back home. You will have my child as well." He pushed his cock against my wife's lips. I watched as she pursed her lips and kissed the tip.

"So you really want to give me a baby?" She smiled, her eyes were so happy.

"I do, is it a deal?"

"It will be an honor to have my belly swell with your seed," her long pink tongue teased the purple tip of his cock.

"We will need to do this much more often. Your pussy needs to be available for me at all times!" His cock was getting plump once again.

"What will Mike think?" Sabrina held his cock as she spoke.

My cock exploded and I came all over myself when he lifted his head and looked me straight in the eye and said "Don't worry about him; I can take care of anything he might even think about saying!"

"Mmmm, may I suck you while your sperm soaks my womb?" Was the last thing I heard before I quickly turned and went back to my room. I could hear the sloppy wet noises of my wife sucking a big, black cock as I went.