My Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was swirling as my heart raced. It seemed wife had slowly become enslaved by an eighteen year old's massive cock! I was still so excited by what had just transpired that I came again when I touched my flaccid penis. It was an amazing orgasm, despite the pathetic dribble of cum I produced.

Sabrina came to bed a little while later and I pretended to wake up.

"Hey honey, how was the movie?" I asked her in as calm a voice as I could muster. She touched my soft penis sighed. With a look of disgust she rolled over with her back to me and said, "The best one I have ever seen, I think it is my new favorite."

The next day was similar to all the previous days. Except this time it felt like the whole dynamic in the house had changed. When I walked out into the living room Jake was already up. Naked and fully erect he simply nodded and smiled at me as he walked into my bedroom and shut the door.

I heard the squeaky bed springs begin to sing as my wife moaned with pleasure. I peaked in and saw Jake on top of my wife in the missionary position. They were kissing as my wife moaned in delight. His bare cock was buried inside her pussy balls deep. In a matter of minutes she was cumming and begging for his cum. I couldn't stay very long and left them alone.

When I got home from work I spotted them in the backyard. Sabrina was wearing a tiny white string bikini as she bounced on Jake's lap in the bright sun. I pulled out my penis and came on the carpet as I watched him unload inside of her hungry cunt. I wondered how many times they had fucked that day.

One of Jake's teammates was honking in the driveway a few minutes after they finished. He ran off to go, leaving Sabrina behind as she recovered. I watched her pull her bikini bottoms back on and then walked back towards the house.

"Oh hey Mike... how long have you been home?" She said nervously. I had retreated to the bedroom, not wanting to let her know what I had just seen.

Sabrina looked so sexy in her tiny bathing suit. Her big tits, flat stomach, and thick ass were all prominently displayed. I couldn't help but imagine her tight stomach growing bigger and bigger over the next few months.

"Just got here, you look amazing!" I put my hand on her waist and smiled. "Were you at the beach again today?" Sabrina smelled like cum and her nipples were hard. I could practically see them through the thin material of her top.

"No, we just hung around here today. Jake loves it when I wear this bikini. I just can't tell him no," she said smiling.

"Oh yeah? I bet you're really horny from looking at his package all day," I raised my eyebrows. "Wanna mess around?" I grabbed her hand, but she pulled it away.

"I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to take a shower and make it an early night." I looked over at the wrecked bed.

"You can play with yourself if you like." Sabrina gave me an odd smile. She left me alone and walked into the bathroom, I heard her lock the door when it shut.

That's exactly what I did. I jumped into bed and pushed my pants and underwear off. My penis was so hard as I lay between four distinct wet spots in my bed. I stroked my penis for several minutes and added my own cum to the sheets. I almost immediately fell aslee p after my orgasm.

I awoke alone and confused a little after three in the morning. I immediately noticed Sabrina wasn't in bed. I went out to look for her. Jake was sitting on the couch feeding his cock into my wife's mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck that black dick, get it nice and hard again, so I can fuck your pussy," he groaned.

My wife was on her knees with her ass pointing towards me. In this position she couldn't see me. Jake looked right at me and winked!

"You want more of my dick, don't ya baby?" Sabrina nodded emphatically as she sucked him.

"I love it so much, I want you to fill me up again!"

I could already see a steady stream of cum dripping out of her gaping pussy. He was determined to get as much cum inside her pussy as possible. He kept looking at me and nodding.

"I don't intend to stop fucking you and filling you with my cum. You're gonna be a great mom to my kid," he laughed. Sabrina doubled her efforts.

"If you love it so much you have to promise me something," he looked down at my blue eyed wife kneeling before him.

"I do, I love it so much, I'll do anything, please, just keep me full of this dick!" I couldn't believe it but my dick was actually getting hard again. I needed to escape the humiliation and clear my mind. I barely recognized the woman I had married. This kid had completely taken over Sabrina's mind and body.

As I turned to go back to my room he smiled at me and told Sabrina, "Listen, I don't like sharing my bitches. I don't want you to fuck hubby no more, let him finger you or eat you and he can masturbate but don't let him put his little white worm inside you. I want him to be surprised by the new size of your pussy after a week or so with me."

Sabrina moaned and I think she actually came as I saw her shudder after hearing his plan. Not only was the black bastard trying to impregnate my wife, but now he was demanding she cut me off from sex altogether!

"Oh that's mean, but ok, I promise," Sabrina stood up and positioned that big black log to her dripping cunt and sat down. "You have given me more sex in the last five days than he has in the last five years!" She easily absorbed every inch of cock he had in one motion.

"That's right, this pussy is mine now!" I watched for a few minutes as he rapidly beat himself in and out of Sabrina's creaming cunt. She came a few times in short succession. I retreated back to my bed and listened to their cries of pleasure and shot my own load of cum.

Sabrina crawled back into bed right around dawn and quickly fell aslee p. She had taken at least three loads of potent African seed inside her pussy as I wasted my weak sperm directly into the sheets.

I was like a zombie the next day at work. Luckily I was able to stay low and not draw too much attention to myself. Once again when I left that morning Jake entered my bedroom. He didn't say anything to me, he just gave me that familiar cocky grin.

That night I arrived home a little earlier than usual from work. I saw them sitting on the couch as Sabrina rubbed Jake's legs and back with oil. The huge black man was obviously naked as I could see my wife's small hands kneading the firm flesh.

"Um, hey guys," I said, breaking the mood.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Hey Mike, Jake had a hard day at practice and said he was sore. I'm just rubbing him down."

"Oh, well, that is nice of you. You do give a great massage!" She didn't seem phased that she was only wearing sheer bra and panties. I also noticed that as she talked to me she was rubbing her crotch back and forth on Jake's leg.

"She's great at other things too Mikey," Jake and Sabrina laughed together.

Obviously this was a test to prove that I wouldn't do anything and that she wouldn't get into trouble. Her eyes were locked on me waiting to see my response or to say something. I felt completely embarrassed and humiliated, so I decided to just back down and run away. There was no possible chance I could survive a fight with a brute like Jake.

"I see, it makes sense to take your clothes off like that. You wouldn't want to stain them or get that smelly cream on them. Well I'm headed to the store. Do you need anything?" I was already slowly backing up.

Sabrina's jaw literally dropped when she realized I wasn't going to stop her or say anything about how she was dressed and what she was doing. A real man would have defended his honor and kicked that black jerk out of his house. A real husband would never allow the daily defilement and now blatant sexual relationship from happening under his roof. Her eyes turned to disgust as she looked at me like the pathetic wimp that I was.

"No we are both fine Mike, now run along will you?" Jake said, turning over to look at me. "See, I told you he wouldn't care. Get naked, like I said! Now do my front."

Sabrina stood up and reached back to pop her bra off. "This is new, don't want it getting ruined," Sabrina said, tossing the frilly thing at me. Then she pushed her panties off, sending them my way once again. I could see how wet and creamy the crotch was.

"Oh my, what a big muscle! I'll need to use something more appropriate to massage this. It's so much bigger than anything I've ever seen!"

I saw that Jake had rolled over and placed my wife's hand on his massive cock. Sabrina's eyes never left mine as I looked straight at them both. Sabrina straddled Jake's hips. I just wanted to run and hide.

Speaking as nonchalantly as I could, "Ok see you in a half hour or so." I pretended like I didn't notice what they were about to do. They started kissing as I turned to leave. As I walked through the kitchen I could hear Sabrina cry out "Yes, fuck me now!" as I was closing the door.

When I came home a half hour later Jake was gone and Sabrina was lying on the couch. She was still naked with a towel under her ass. It was soaked with cum as it slowly leaked out of her reddened and stretched pussy.

"Oh good, he's gone," my penis was getting stiff. I hadn't actually gone to the store, I just took a walk around the block.

I walked over to her and kissed her on the mouth. I could smell the sex in the room. I needed to reclaim my wife, I slid three fingers into her easily and she just moaned.

"Let's go to the bedroom!" I sucked her hard nipple. Sabrina's tits were covered in hickeys and love bites. Jake had sucked her tits raw.

"Stop that, Jake will see you." I was pumping her pussy drawing out a generous portion of her lover's cum.

"I don't really care if he sees me! Where is that bastard anyway?"

"He's taking a nap in bed. He said he was tired and sore from practice."

"In our bed? Why?"

"The couch really hurts his back. He comes in every morning for a massage. I told him he could have the bed tonight. Jake has a big game tomorrow."

"How's that going to work? Where the hell are we supposed to slee p?" I asked. My beautiful wife smiled at me and grabbed my penis.

"On the couch, of course!" She put her hand down my pants and felt my stiffy. I groaned as she started tugging on me.

"Here?" I wasn't thinking clearly.

"He's just so much BIGGER than you. I didn't think you would mind," she kissed me on the lips.

"I, uh, don't know babe," my nuts were churning.

She pumped me with three fingers up and down a few times and purred, "Please, do it for me. Maybe you'll get a surprise." I hoped she meant a blowjob.

"Alright," I said, "but it's going to be tight, this couch isn't big enough for the both of us."

She just laughed and squeezed my penis a little harder.

"Silly boy, I am slee pingin my own bed, of course. I couldn't possibly slee p all night on this thing, I'd have a stiff neck in the morning." She took her hand out of my pants and kissed me.

"Wait, so you and Jake will be in bed together while I'm out here alone? You can't be serious!"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Now be a good boy and don't pout." Sabrina stood up, a huge glob of cum dripped out of her pussy and landed on my shorts.

"Sabrina, come on. Hasn't this gone too far already?"

"I told Jake I'd be in bed shortly. I don't want to talk about this anymore. I'm going to bed," Sabrina kissed my head. "Now good night."

She walked away giggling, promising she'd see me later. After the bedroom door closed I could hear more giggling and muffled voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I assumed it was about me.

I was already pumping my five inches as I heard him loudly tell my wife to climb on top of him and ride his cock.

"But my husband isn't aslee p yet!"

I had to see what was going on with them. I found a vent so I could see into what was once my bedroom. Jake was slowly stroking his hard and swollen cock as Sabrina sat on her knees staring at it.

"Don't you want this cock?" he said. "Maybe you'd rather fuck Mike's tiny weenie," he was wagging that huge thing.

"No, please, I do, I want you! I can't say no!" With one quick motion my wife swung her hips over his throbbing member. Then as if rehearsed many times before with a single stroke he impaled my wife's once tight pussy with a cock that was at least twice as big as mine.

"This is my pussy now," Sabrina cried out in ecstasy as he started lifting her up with his arms and dropping her back down on his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes fill me up!" she cried.

"I'm going to fuck you every morning and every night. Ok?" He was squeezing her tits and sucking her nipples.

"Yes, yes, whenever you want!"

"I don't care what your husband says, he's a wimp!"

Sabrina was riding him faster. I could see the inner lips of her pussy pull outwards and leave a shiny trail along the thick veins of his cock with every stroke.

"I don't care either. You're a real man with a real cock!" She was already close to cumming.

"I will move into this room for good," he told my wife as he squeezed her breasts, when her hips took over the fucking motion. I saw him looking over her shoulder directly at me. He knew all about the secret vent. He must have seen and heard everything from the very start.

"He can stay on the couch and tug on his tiny penis while you fuck me and cum in me!" Sabrina kissed Jake. My little wife was driving her pussy savagely up and down on his cock, wet sucking sounds all but drowned out her reply.

"I want to be able to fuck you every night." She finally said.

"You need me to cum inside your womb, don't you?"

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh fuck yes! I'm CUMMMING!"

Sabrina shuddered in orgasm as he continued to whisper the filthy things he was going to do to her.

"Here it comes," Jake was going to join her in mutual orgasm. His hips lifted her off the bed as he started to shoot his cum as deep inside my wife as he possibly could. My own penis spurted against the wall.

"I can feel it, so hot!" Sabrina screamed. She came again feeling him fill her and threw her head back and squealed for joy. They laid together for several minutes just kissing and holding each other.

"Get on your back," he ordered. Sabrina did as she was told as he grabbed my old pillow.

"Raise your hips, I want my cum to stay deep inside you.

Sabrina nodded and lifted her butt up.

"It feels so good, I can feel it in my womb," she smiled and patted her tight stomach.

I felt completely hopeless as I watched my wife and her lover snuggle in my bed. His superior DNA filled her body and was working as biology had intended while my own weak sperm dribbled down the wall.

As I made my way back to the couch my mind was racing. I lay down on the lumpy and stiff sofa and it took a long time before I finally fell aslee p. I woke up in the middle of the night to some strange noise and I realized it was Jake and my wife going at it again. She was begging for his cum and screaming out in orgasm. Twice more that night I heard them fucking. I eventually tuned them out so I could get some rest.

The next morning I made my way into my room. I needed to shower and dress for work. Sabrina and her lover were still aslee p in bed. I could see little hickeys all over her breasts and neck and the smell of sex was overpowering. They were naked and cuddling together, Sabrina was the little spoon.

After getting out of the shower and dressed I went back into the bedroom to say goodbye and give her a kiss, like I did everyday. He was still spooning my wife but now his big hand was cupping her breast. He was playing with her big tit while she slept. He had his thumb and finger on her hard nipple. I leaned over to kiss her and she slee pily opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning sweetie," she yawned. "Heading to work?"

"Yeah, I'm running late. Just wanted to say goodbye," Jake just grunted and laughed, he was pretending to slee p.

"Did you slee p ok on your new bed?" she asked.

I whispered back to her so I wouldn't disturb Jake, "yes, but I thought I heard some noises last night."

I lifted Jake's hand off my wife's breast, "was everything ok up here?" I saw movement under the thin sheet covering their legs.

"Everything was wonderful, I think I like this new living arrangement," she looked so beautiful to me at that moment. She smiled and placed Jake's hand back on her naked tit, "it's kind of cold this morning and he is warm, you don't mind do you?" She snuggled in a little closer to Jake.

"It is a little chilly, want me to get you a blanket?" Sabrina's arm was moving ever so slightly.

"No, we're ok. He can keep me warm."

I could see Jake's hand start to squeeze and pull on my wife's breast. My wife's nipples were very hard as she stared into my eyes, looking for a reaction.

"He's obsessed with my tits, even in his slee p!" She giggled. All I could do was stare and smile. Feeling bold she reached out and squeezed my penis as it was now swollen in my pants.

"You really like this don't you?" I nodded. "You know Jake slee ps naked, right?"

"Yes... I know..." I groaned.

"You better go. Have a nice day at work dear" she said softly and patted my penis goodbye. Sabrina closed her eyes and sighed.

"Mmmm, ohhhhh," she said.

I could see Jake smile up at me from behind her. Under the covers I could see movement and knew he was playing with her pussy as we spoke.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm, uh, uh, fffffne," Her breath quickened and she got flushed. In a very shaky voice, "you, ohhhh, better, um, hmmmm, go." She closed her eyes and looked very concentrated.

"Ok, see you tonight," I leaned over to kiss her Sabrina moaned into my mouth as Jake slid his cock into her from behind.

"Ohhhhh, so big!" She said with her eyes still closed. Jake was obviously inside her pussy.

"Try to be quiet, you might wake him up," I said standing up to leave. Jake's hips were slowly thrusting back and forth.

"Thank you" she said. Before walking out the door I turned to look at them once again. The last image I had as I turned to leave was her head thrown back, the covers sliding off, and Jake's hands cupping both breasts while he pushed his hips closer to my wife's ass.

"Oh my God, you feel so big!" She squealed as Jake started fucking her faster. By the time I left the house they were in full motion, fucking each other with passion.

Now it's six months later and not much has changed. I am still slee pingon the couch while Jake and Sabrina slee p in my bed. They haven't missed a beat as they fuck each other morning, noon, and night. They just can't seem to get enough.

They almost never wear clothes and they love to fuck right in front of me. I don't mind watching and it still excites me greatly. Sabrina seems very happy and fulfilled with her love life.

Of course Sabrina is pregnant which hasn't slowed them down one bit. If anything, my wife is more horny than ever. It has been an incredible experience watching her stomach grow with Jake's kid.

Sabrina eventually let me try to make love to her when Jake was traveling with the team. She insisted I wear a condom, despite her positive pregnancy test. She couldn't have been more bored and uninterested as I attempted to take her back. My wife's pussy had completely transformed into something that required a much bigger counterpart.

Since that day she never once offered me her body again. My sex life consisted of me and my trusty bottle of lotion. I do get to clean her cum filled pussy out from time to time, but Jake thinks it's kind of sick.

Finally we just closed on a brand new five-bedroom house. Jake and Sabrina both told me they intend to fill every room with as many children as possible. They told me I could just stay, on the couch. Jake's brothers are coming up to help us move, Sabrina says she can't wait to meet them.