My Cougar Wife!

Story Info
My sexy 53 yr old wife enjoys 18yr old boys!
3.3k words
4.32
20.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

If femdom, cuckold, SPH or male bisexualiy offends you, you will not enjoy this story. Dont waste you time here. If you can get off on a sexy, FemDom, cheating hotwife and a sub-husband who loves seeing his wife happy... no matter what it takes... keep reading and enjoy!

My wife is "going out" Friday night wearing this sexy as fuck outfit! It started with a stretch, slip on body suit kind of thing that is totally see-through. It snaps at the crotch which keeps it stretched tight across her amazing 42DDD tits! I bought it from Fredricks of Holywood for her to wear under a sports jacket when she and I went out on our sexy date nights. But tonight she wore it under a flimsy, loose-knit, open weave, crochet sweater-vest. Get the picture? A braless see through skin-tight camisole top under a crochet cover-up vest that doesn't cover up anything. Skin tight jeans cut and ripped at strategic places so that it looks like it is impossible that she is wearing any underwear, which tonight she wasn't. My wife was showing a tightly contained yet very visible cameltoe! Actually, it was a very pronounced cameltoe! With a pussy as big as hers, a cameltoe is never descrete. I was hard as a brick watching her get ready to go out for the evening.

Her long jet black hair is highlighted by sexy strands of naturally mature silver gray. Her ice blue cum-fuck-me eyes have always been a startling contrast to her shiny black hair. Tonight she intentionally overdid her makeup which added greatly to the overall sensuousness of her intended look. She is actually so damn pretty that she doesnt need any makeup to turn heads, but tonight she topped it off with a heavy, glistening layer of "French Whore Red" lipstick and fingernail polish!

If you're familiar with the fetish, at 53 years of age, my wife has the slightest beginning of crows feet wrinkles at her eyes and a touch of smile creases around her sexy mouth. Elaine was sporting a perfect, if not pronounced "COUGAR" look. Just so you can get the whole picture, Elaine stands barely 5' tall, if that much, and carries those massive, firm breasts over a 28" waist and 38" hips... one of the most beautifully balanced bodies you will ever see. Some of my friends have described my wife's body as "...totaly fucking outrageous!" One of my buddies called her "...a walking, talking hard-on generator!". Most of my friends have at some point asked if they can fuck my wife. I always answer by saying something like "If she wants too, it's her body. Ask her!"

My wife says she's going over to Devon's new place to hang out with her 29 year old daughter for the evening.

Devon is single, drop-dead-gorgeous, 5'7". She inherited her Mom's massive chest. Her figure is about 43DDD-24-34. The only thing I would change is that I would prefer her ass be a little more shapely. Other than that, she is perfect!

I said something like "You're sure dressed pretty fucking hot just to be hanging out at Devon's."

She answers, "Yeah. It's kind of a competition between us to see who can outdress the other while we sip wine, watch TV and have girl talk."

"So Devon is dressing that sexy too? Oh Wow! I'd love to see her dressed like this!", as I pointed at my wife's slutty outfit and whoreish makeup.

"I just bet you would, Little Man! But I don't think Devon would be too impressed with what little bit you could contribute." Elaine laughed. She made a point of looking at my little erection as she said "little bit".

She continued "Besides, I think she's done with fucking old guys now, she's thinking about some young meat from now on. You wouldnt stand a chance with her these days!" (LOL).

"Oh! So you two have some 'big' contributors joining you tonight?" I said with an accusing, yet jovial tone.

"I told you, I'm just going to Devon's to hang out with my daughter for a few hours. If your perverted mind is thinking something else, then just sit here and jerk off to your own imaginings!" She smiled and then gave me a long sexy kiss as she rubbed my hard dick through my jeans.

Then she stepped back, opened her vest and said "Picture this while you're sitting here all alone tonight." She winked and smiled as she shook her tight ass and walked out the door.

It felt like it used to when Denise (my ex-wife) was going out on one of her frequent "Date Nights." Denise made no pretense of going out to get fucked! She was proud of fucking around on me and making sure I knew all about it! So I will admit to jerking off and edging all night thinking about what my current sexy wife might be up too. (I have published several of my Denise stories on Literotica).

With my hard-on in one hand and my iPhone in the other, I opened my Friend Finder App and watched it as my wife went straight to Devon's. I settled down to a long night of edging my cock.

I started reading some of my own Literotica stories. The ones about "Denise's Date Night" always inflamed my memories and tonight I was interjecting my current wife, Elaine, into that story. I was also reading "Sultry Night" about Elaine and the Hotwife - Cuckold relationship we shared in the early years of our courtship and marriage.

I was so excited that my dicklette nearly exploded right there all over the living room couch! I squeezed it off and held it long enough to avoid an orgasm. I did, however, help myself to the taste of the precum that leaked from the head of my little dicklette. I have loved the taste of cum ever since I tasted my very first little orgasm! But I digress...

After I caught my breath and my little pecker withdrew back into his wrinkled hiding place, I looked at my Friend Finder App and found that my wife was no longer at Devon's apartment, she was now at Evie's Tavern! The "meat market!" The Cougar's Lair! This place is famous as the place to go if all your're looking for is a "sure thing." Women just don't go there unless they are determined to get fucked! I know Elaine is aware of this because Devon has often regaled of her escapades and sexual conquests at Evie's Tavern.

In case I failed to mention it, Devon has never tried to hide her very sexualy promiscuous lifestyle. She regularly brags about how many guys she fucking. She is also openly bisexual and always the life of any party.

Without even realizing it, I found myself jerking off again! I became erect much quicker than normal!

I realized that my wife had lied to me about her plans for the evening and found myself glad that she had! I could only assume that Devon was in on the plan and was also at Evie's! A mother-daughter SLUT date night! How cool is that? Did my wife go there just to give her daughter moral support? I just couldnt convince myself of that.

I couldnt stop jerking off thinking about how many people were oggling my wife's hot, exposed body at this popular, young peoples bar and dance club! I couldnt help but recall how excited she used to get when she was flashing her nude body while sunbathing or skinny dipping. She always got so hot by showing off her body back in our early years. She stopped fucking other men a few years after we got married and stopped showing her nude body shortly thereafter. I have coveted those sexy times ever since but she has steadfastly refused to go back into that lifestyle.

About 11:00PM I got a text from my wife. It read "Devon and I are having a blast. We drank too much wine and I'm not comfortable driving home, so we're both just going to stay here at her apartment tonight and maybe have more wine! Don't wait up on me. I love you."

I looked at the Friend Finder App again and saw that she was still at Evie's. She lied to me again! That revelation now had me jerking off even faster, knowing what she was up to!

I answered her text. "I love you too! I just can't get out of my head how fucking sexy and slutty you looked when you left here tonight!"

"Are you jerking off right now wondering what your sweet horny little HOT-wife might be up to? You used to call me your Hotwife all the time back when I was making up for lost time. What's the matter, did I look like that Hotwife when I left you there all alone tonight? Did I remind you of the old days? So, are you jerking off right now thinking about me sucking and fucking other men?"

I simply answered, "Yes. And youre just being cruel now!"

"Perfect! Now take off all your clothes and keep jerking off while you think about what I might be doing tonight. But whatever you do, DO NOT CUM yet. Not till I tell you too, I know how that drives you crazy! Silly boy, all this and you know I'm just hanging out with my daughter. But let your imagination run wild. Enjoy whatever it is you think I'm doing. In any case, don't wait up on me. I'll be home early in the morning. Devon has to work days tomorrow. Get some sleep, I may need you in the morning." With a wink emoji.

I checked the Friend Finder App again and she was still at Evie's. Still lying about where she was. I closed it and reopened it just to make sure it didnt need to refresh, and yep, she was def at Evie's. I stroked my little pecker some more. I was picturing my wife in the parking lot at Evie's sucking some strangers big dick!

I checked Evie's webpage to see what was happening there tonight. Much to my surprise, tonight was "High School Boys Night"! It went on to explain that high school boys (18 and older only. Normally you had to be 21 to enter) are admitted free with valid ID showing that they were still in high school. They could even have free soft drinks all night. They had to wear a special wristband so the bartenders did not accidentally serve them alcohol. And it was a High School boys only night, meaning that High School boys were admitted, but not high school girls. The advertisement concluded by saying "In other words ladies, you could call this "COUGAR's Night Out!" Come on out all you 'Mature' ladies, you don't want to miss this opportunity!"

Well that certainly explained my wife's overdone Cougar look tonight! I had no doubt now that my wife and stepdaughter had been planning this Cougar night for some time. It was now obvious that they are planning on picking up a couple of high school boys tonight!

Once again I nearly came all over myself, but I held it back...just like my wife had told me too. I was certainly building up a huge load remembering when I was 18 and I could cum multiple times every night and never lose my erection! I'm sure that's what Devon and her Mom were looking forward to tonight.

I finally went to bed, nude and stroking, knowing that my Cougar Hotwife was fucking some teenage boy to death! Or maybe it was several boys! I could picture her head bobbing up and down on a perpetually hard cockhead! Maybe she and Devon were swapping boys! Did they bring several of them back home to Devon's apartment so they could fuck these boys all night long? Devon has been known to host orgies at her place.

I kept recalling when I was 18 and lusting after all the mature women in our neighborhood! Tonight my wife was looking hotter, and easier, than any of those women ever looked. No doubt all these boys were pawing all over my wife's body on the dancefloor.. or in the front seat of their pick-up truck while she is sucking their hard young cocks! I finally fell asleep, still with an erection.

When I woke up at about 6:30AM, my naked wife was getting into bed with me. She looked amazing! Flushed all over, hair was a mess, makeup was smeared.

She crawled up next to me and kissed me full on the lips with lots of tongue! There it was! The unmistakeable smell, taste and feel of another man's cock in her mouth. I've tasted enough cocks to know that there was no mistaking it now! Her soft lips had been wrapped around somebody else's spurting cock not too many minutes ago!

Rather than disengage from her kiss, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her deeper into my mouth. I ran my tongue over every part of her cum slick mouth! I love the slick feel of my tongue on her teeth while the cum is still lingering there. I sucked her tongue like it was a little hard cock! She hardened her tongue and stabbed my mouth with it as I sucked it like I would suck a cock!

She rolled over on her back, spread her legs, then with the fingers of each hand she opened her labia and revealed her engorged lips and her stretched wide pussy! Somebody with a huge, fat cock had just fucked the hell out of my wife and his cum still filled her!!! She opened her legs really wide for me. I think she wanted me to see that her slutty cunt was stretched full of cum. Full to the point of running out and down her ass crack and into her tasty asshole!

None of that bothered me right now. She looked so fucking sexy that I simply had to have her!

She said "I need you! NOW!"

I rolled over on top of her and lined up my tiny dick with her gaping hole! My dicklette looked absolutely comical compared to the magnified look of her massive opening! It crossed my mind "How long does it take for a pussy to shrink back to normal after a cock that big has pulled out? It was like he had just pulled out a second ago! This is the absolute definition of "Freshly Fucked!"

She put both hands on my chest and said "NO! Not that! I NEED you to eat me!"

She slipped her hands up to my shoulders and then aggressively pushed me down toward her shaved, glistening pussy. Her hands went around my neck and urged me closer to her tasty treat! I gave no resistance as her hands fell onto both sides of my head and forcefully pressed my face into her well used sticky, sloppy, cum filled cavern. I dont think I have ever seen her pussy opened up this much before! I swear her wide lips nealy wrapped around my whole face!

I scooped up all the cum I could get onto my tongue and pulled it into my mouth. It felt so good to have another man's cum in my mouth once again! It's been way too long since I've swallowed anybody's cum besides my own.

I sucked her as hard as I could, trying to get every drop of that hot cum out of her pussy and into my mouth! By this time she was orgasming and squirting his cum and her juices into my mouth! Her hands were pulling me tighter against her as her hips were bucking up slamming her cunt against me face!

I managed to roll us over until I was on my back and she was a straddle my face and sitting up. I rolled my eyes upwards and I could see her cute chubby little belly rocking back and forth to the rhythm of her hips pressing her pussy all along my face from forehead to chin. When she was on my chin I could see her big beautiful tits bouncing as she kneaded each one with each hand, tweaking her nipples in the process.

I reached up and with both hands, pulled her pussy open, urging every drop out of her. She very quickly orgasmed again, this time with the help of gravity, a huge load of hot cum dislodged from within her and filled my mouth! I had to swallow to keep from drowning, but I would have gladly swallowed it anyway. She quivered in a gut wrenching orgasm again and slid down my body till her pubic wetness covered my hard little dick. She began grinding her wet pussy on my hard dick. I tried desperately to poke my dick into her big vagina, but it was useless. There was no way my tiny little penis was going to stay in that big hole! I cant even explain how sexy that is!!!

Elaine continued to slide her pussy up and down along the length of my prick until she soon coaxed an orgasm out of me! I still can't believe how much I came!!! Elaine reached down with one hand and scooped the cum into her pussy. She held it there till she raised up and sat back down on my face! I gulped and swallowed all I could. She rubbed off on my face till she orgasmed one more time, with her big clit rubbing off on my nose! I swallowed my own cum this time and cleaned her up as best I could. She orgasmed one last time as I slid my hard tongue deep up her into her delicious asshole! OMG tasty!!!

When she finally finished convulsing, she rolled over onto her back and said "That was one helluva night!"

I said "Did you mean night, or morning? This is morning."

She smiled and said "Whatever. Anyway, this was a great way to finish it off."

She's still sticking to her story about innocently staying at Devon's place all night. I guess she gets off on hiding it from me. If thats it, I can play that game and I dont mind. Looking back, I can recall how she used to get off on fucking around on her ex-husband when we first started dating. If this excites her like that did, I am ALL in favor of it! She used to tell me how hot it was that all these different guys were fucking her and her husband never had a clue!

I haven't told her about the Friend Finder app yet. I may not. I want to see if Devon (her daughter. my stepdaughter) lets the cat out of the bag first. Devon has often used me as her confessional. She and I are much closer than her Mom has ever realized.

Whether she admits to her infidelity or not, I will encourage her to visit Devon more often and to dress more revealing on a more regular, and a more public basis. I think I'll buy her some more slutty clothes!

My eventual goal is to watch her with her new lovers, even share her with them, or at the very least to be with her in public as she flashes her big boobs. I love to watch other men watching my sexy wife. I love knowing that other men want to fuck my wife! Who would want to be married to a woman that nobody else wants to fuck? LOL!

I have published other stories about my wife (and ex-wives) on Literotica. Please read those as well and vote (a 5) for this story and my others. I would love it if you would leave sexy comments and even send me emails. I have been known to reward a reader or two with a sexy (G Rated) picture of the subject of the story, if you ask nicely.

I hope you love my wife and I hope to have more to write about soon!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers