All Comments on 'My Cougar Wife!'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
phallustinephallustine10 months ago

Thanks again for all your hard work on hot stories. Kisses!

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

Please tell us the next chapters -- where you will suck her lovers' cocks and guide those big beautiful cocks into her wet cunt. Then you will eat the creampie from her after her lovers fuck her deep and hard. Being a cuckold would be wonderful. Please tell us all about it.

cdCindy1cdCindy19 months ago

Thanks for contacting me through feedback. I would love to keep a conversation going with you. In the meantime, I read this story again and I have to tell you that the excerpt below is exactly how I feel (near the end of your story).

"My eventual goal is to watch her with her new lovers, even share her with them, or at the very least to be with her in public as she flashes her big boobs. I love to watch other men watching my sexy wife. I love knowing that other men want to fuck my wife!"

Yes, I definitely truly want to be a cuckold for my wife; to watch her fuck other men (with big cocks) and to flash her beautiful body (including her fantastic tits) to any man who looks at her. I want to eat the creampies of her lovers from her cunt and then suck her lovers' cocks to show her how much I want to serve and please her.

If all of your stories are true -- that's fantastic !!!! I wish my wife was like yours.

Tcs1956Tcs19569 months agoAuthor

Cdcindy1 I love your comments! You make me horny as…. Mmm! I’d love to watch your sissy dick fuck my wife! I’d love to fluff your cock for her and to eat your cream pie from her cavernous cunt!

Feel free to email me any time.

Kisses.

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Well it appears this wife lie's to you also. in what order were you married to all these women? This is the first story I've read with Elaine as your wife and from her description it sounds like she is built like Mitzi, is that right? And guess what, 5 stars from me!

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months agoAuthor

Ok… here goes:

Rhonda is wife 1. Married for over 7 years. High School Sweetheart/Whore who took my virginity.

Vickie is wife #2. Married just over 3 years. She turned out to be lesbian and divorced me so she could run off with her girlfriend, but not before fucking a ton of guys trying to hide her true sexual orientation.

Mitzi is wife #3. Married for 13 years. You can read several stories about her. There are also several I have not recorded yet. Nancy is Mitzi’s mother. Melissa is Mitzi’s little sister. I wrote one story about Melissa, “I accidentally fucked my Girlfriend’s Little Sister.” At that time Mitzi and I were not yet married. She was too young and Melissa was almost three years younger than Mitzi.

Denise is wife # 4. Married for 8 years. There is no way I could ever remember, much less write about all the sexy, perverted shit we did! Denise is a sexual wild animal! We still stay in touch and exchange photos and talk about our more recent sexual escapades.

Elaine is wife # 5. Married 8 years so far and still going strong. (She is built a LOT like Mitzi!)

I have also written about a fun girlfriend, Susan, and a few others.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment on them all and/or email me directly!

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Wow, I have seen Denise and Mitzi, and If Rhonda, Vickie, and Elaine are built anything like them, you are definitely one lucky SOB. And the same goes for Melissa and Nancy. You really love huge tits don't you. When did Elaine confess to you about what happened that night? And does she know you had her phone tracked so you always knew where she was?

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months agoAuthor

LOL! Rhonda did not have big tits at all. Great shape and firmness, but not big. Vickie had tiny tits. 32A. Her nipples were hard and leathery. She loved to have her nipples chewed on hard! She never wore a bra, so her nipples were always visible.

Melissa, Mitzi’s baby sister looks a LOT like Mitzi, nearly identical bodies and it’s hard to say which is the bigger SLUT!

I did not bug my wife’s phone. We share a Friend Finder app. She knows I have it. Perhaps she secretly wants me to know where she is and what she’s up too. Maybe that makes the game a little more erotic for her.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock304 months ago

Wow, that was an amazing story. I wish my wife was like in your story. I would love to have had her come home from a night out and find out that another man had fucked her and filled her cunt full of his cum. I would love to have eaten another man's cum out of my wife. I have done that to former girlfriends and we both loved it. Thank you for sharing l love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...