My Cousin and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping I could ask you for a favor," she said, at last.

"If I can," I said.

"Could you...do you think you could maybe...have a talk with Emily for me?" My mouth suddenly went dry.

"A talk?" I croaked. "About what?"

"It's...a little awkward," Aunt Lauren said. "It's just that I know she's been...curious about a lot of things lately. And..."

"Curious how?" I said, playing dumb. Although part of me hoped she didn't mean what I thought she meant.

"Curious about sex," Aunt Lauren said, and I suddenly wondered how much she knew about what Emily was up to. "She's had sex ed, and I've supplemented some details. But I know she's done some 'research' on her own." She made air quotes when she said this.

"I see," I replied, trying to sound aloof.

"And I don't mind," she continued. "Your uncle does, but he's always been really uptight about that kind of thing. I had my experimental phases in college, so I know what she's going through. I just don't think she feels comfortable talking to me about it. You two were always so close, and she was so happy to see you. Do you think she would talk to you? Maybe you could...at least get her to open up a little about it?"

I forced myself not to imagine what my aunt's experimental phase may have been like. It was bad enough thinking about my cousin like that. I had been avoiding that conversation, and I secretly wished she had asked me to do literally anything else. All the same, she was so sincere about her request, and obviously concerned about Emily. How could I refuse?

"I'll try," I said.

"Thank you, Nick." She kissed me on the cheek, and went back out to the party.

What the hell had I gotten myself into? I took a deep breath, went out into the hallway, and tried to head for the bathroom. The door was shut and locked. Fortunately, my mom had a second bathroom in the finished basement, so I made my way down there.

I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face. I needed to snap out of it. This was nuts! Aunt Lauren had actually just asked me to talk to my cousin about sex. Not just sex, but sexy sex. The kind of stuff you don't read about in sex ed. All while that same cousin was trying to actually sleep with me. I just stood there, cold water dripping down the back of my neck, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Finally, I grabbed a towel and dried off.

I heard footsteps outside the door, and assumed somebody else had had the same idea about the downstairs bathroom. I was right. When I opened the door, Emily was standing there waiting. Her idea was very different from mine, though.

As soon as the door was open, she launched herself at me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and she kissed me. Hard. Before I even really knew what was happening, I was kissing her back. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her close, and fell into it. Her tongue worked its way into my mouth, and I allowed it. Next thing I knew, my hands were wandering over her back and up her sides. I reached down and cupped her ass, which fit perfectly in my hands.

She took that as a cue and kicked the door closed, one hand reached back to lock it. She pushed me up against the wall, her hands working furiously to undo my belt. Soon, my cock was out and in her hand. She pulled back and gave me those eyes, as she started to gently stroke me.

"What about your boyfriend?" I managed to ask. "The other guy you were giving handjobs to?"

"Not my boyfriend," she said.

She started to stroke me faster. It was clear that she had done this before. It felt amazing! I don't know if it was her skill, or just the thrill of the situation, but it wasn't long before I felt ready to burst.

"Em...," I said, "I'm gonna..."

She stopped.

"Oh, no," she said, silkily. "Not yet. This was just a preview."

With that, she put my cock away for me, and rebuttoned my pants.

"By the way," she added, "what did my mom want to talk to you about?"

"She asked me to talk to you," I said.

"What about?"

"All the things you won't say to her." Her smile got even wider.

"Well," she said, and her eyes flashed almost dangerously. "It looks like we really will have to finish this conversation later."

She patted my crotch in a playfully patronizing way, kissed me on the cheek, and bounced merrily out of the room.


12