My Cousin and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
My cousin and I take our relationship further.
4.5k words
4.71
31.7k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Cousin and Me

Part 2

I sat on the couch, staring at nothing and wrestling with my thoughts. Cleaning up from the party was finished for the most part, and my step-dad insisted that what was left could wait. I could hear the others talking from the other room. The rest of the guests had long since left, and only my family remained now. Emily was in the kitchen with our mothers. My step-dad and uncle were at the table. I didn't catch a word anyone was saying, as my mind was otherwise occupied.

I kept replaying what happened in the bathroom over and over again. I couldn't stop. I kept reliving the feel of her hand, the taste of her tongue, and that damned look in her eyes! I was so shocked and turned on, I didn't know what to think. The only thing I knew for sure was that the one thing I wanted to do most at that moment was fuck my cousin.

There was guilt in that. I knew I shouldn't have felt that way, but I couldn't help it and I didn't know why. Why wasn't I able to push this out of my head? Why was I so turned on by this?

A sudden weight on the couch next to me snapped me out of it.

"Hey."

Those eyes again!

"Uh...hey."

"You okay?" She asked the question playfully, tilting her head to the side and knowing perfectly well how I felt. Her little smirk was teasing, and I could tell she was enjoying this way too much.

"Fine," I muttered. "I'm just...processing."

"No, I mean your balls," she said, her smile widening. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

There was a mild ache, of course, but nothing I couldn't handle. I had had much worse before.

"I'll live," I said, trying to sound casual.

"I could take care of it for you." She reached out and placed her hand on my leg, her fingers lightly brushing the inside of my thigh. My cock had already been standing at attention, pressed down inside my jeans. Now it gave a quick throb, and she let a finger trace lightly over the spot.

"Stop it!" I whispered, and pushed her hand away. "Look, if nothing else everybody is right there! Do you want to get us in trouble?"

"No," she said, and pulled her hand away. Her smirk, however, did not fade even a little. "I want more, though."

"God help me, so do I." Her smile widened even more now.

"What would you do," she asked, "if we were alone right now?"

"Shut up! Save it!"

"Sorry," she said, and I believed her. "I'm just...I don't know if excited is even a strong enough word."

"Well, you're gonna have to cool it, all right?"

"Hey, you two!"

I snapped my head up, suddenly panicked! Had one of them heard something? Emily tensed up, too, bracing herself for whatever was coming next.

"Yeah?"

"Your mother and I are about dead on our feet," my step-dad said. "I hate to kick everybody out, but..."

"No, it's cool," I said, very slowly getting to my feet. I had to subtly readjust myself as I did so, making absolutely sure nobody saw my hard-on. Emily helped a little by getting up faster, and standing in a way that mostly blocked me from view.

"Come on, kiddo," Uncle Mike said. "We made plans to come back tomorrow morning for breakfast."

"Actually," Emily said, hesitating for a moment, "would it be all right if I went back with Nick, instead?"

She and my aunt and uncle were staying in a different hotel than I was, and in the opposite direction. Uncle Mike looked at his daughter for a moment, and then at me.

"We, uh, were really catching up," I said. "Neither of us are tired, and I think we have a lot to talk about." I specifically made eye contact with Aunt Lauren this time, forcing her to take my meaning. Not my whole meaning, of course, but she seemed to catch on that I was at least referring to the request she had made of me earlier.

"I don't see why not," she said, nodding knowingly. "I mean, really you don't need our permission. You're eighteen, and he's your cousin. I think you're pretty safe with him."

"That's true," Uncle Mike agreed. "It has been a while. We'll just see you at breakfast, then."

"Sounds good," said Emily. She looked back over her shoulder to toss me a wink.

"See you tomorrow, then."

The drive back to my hotel was shockingly silent. I was even more surprised by how Emily kept her hands to herself. I half expected her to jump me as soon as we were in the car. Her silence was most unnerving, though.

I still didn't know exactly what to expect when I opened the door to the room, and she bounced her way inside. She plopped herself on the edge of the bed, looking back at me expectantly, with those eyes of hers. She leaned back on her elbows, which angled her in such a way that it made her breasts stand out. Her sundress crept up her legs a little, exposing more of her thighs, but she kept them crossed.

"So," she said.

"So."

"What now?" Her tone was playful and seductive, but I could tell she was starting to get nervous. I was, too. Who wouldn't be?

"What do we do now?" she asked, even though I knew perfectly well what her plan was.

"Can we just, ya know...talk about this a little bit?" I asked.

"Sure." If she was disappointed or impatient she didn't show it. Instead she sat up straighter, and leaned forward. Her hair fell across her face, and she looked up at me with one eye this time, which was no less effective on its own. Her expression did soften, though. Her seductively wry smirk had faded, and she looked more serious now.

I took a moment to collect my thoughts.

"Why?" I asked, finally. "I mean, where is this coming from? We haven't seen each other in years. Now that we're back in the same space, in less than two days you're throwing yourself at me like a cat in heat! I don't get it. What brought this on?"

Emily looked down at her hands, which were folded between her knees. For the first time that weekend, she seemed to be the one wrestling with her thoughts.

"I used to have a huge crush on you," she said, almost whispering. "Did you know that?"

"No," I said, letting some of the edge out of my voice. She pointedly turned away to look at the wall, like she was suddenly embarrassed to face me. Her cheeks flushed a little as she continued.

"When we were younger," Emily explained, "I really had a thing for you."

"Why? When?"

"I was twelve," she said, "you were seventeen. What can I say? Puberty hit me hard. You were my cool older cousin. You were fun and attractive...ripe for crushing on. I thought it was weird at the time, but I still indulged it. I never said anything, obviously, but it was there for a long time.

"Then...shit happened, and we stopped seeing each other. That first time you said you weren't coming to visit for the summer I ran to my room and cried my eyes out. It was like being dumped. After that, I assumed that crush would just go away on its own. After a while, I thought it did.

"When I heard you were going to be here this weekend I got so excited, and I didn't even really know why. I thought it was just that I missed you so much, but then I actually saw you. You walked in, all grown up and mature, but still smiling that same smile you used to give me when we were kids. It all just came right back. Now, though, I was older and really understood what sex was. So, that old feeling...well, there was a bit more to it, you know?"

It took me a few minutes to process that. I couldn't remember anyone having a crush on me in my entire life. At least, not that I knew of. I mentally questioned why. Like, what was so special about me that it was enough to make my own cousin consider incest?

Incest! The word flashed red inside my brain. For a split second, I had been flattered by the prospect of someone having a crush on me. Now I felt guilty about that. I was harshly reminded of how forbidden this was.

"Am I the only one of us who thinks this is weird?" I asked.

"No," she admitted. "It is, isn't it? We're cousins! I know how wrong it sounds, but...at the same time...there's something about it that feels right. We've always been so close, it just...feels so natural. I know it shouldn't, but it does. I can't help it.

"And the way you kissed me in the bathroom? Not just your raging hard on, but the kiss itself...I kinda got the feeling you thought so, too. Was I wrong? Were you just caught up in the moment? Or do you want this as much as I do?"

Our eyes locked, and in that moment I wanted more than anything to rush over and kiss her. Kiss her hard. I held myself back, though. As much as I couldn't deny I wanted it, I was still wrestling with my conscience.

"You weren't wrong," I said, unable to meet her gaze anymore. "You did catch me off guard, but...I didn't exactly try to stop you. I just...I don't know..."

I turned away from her completely, my face toward the wall. My mind shut off, completely blank. I couldn't hold on to a thought to save my life. Part of me was scolding myself, another part was trying to rationalize, and a third part was telling me to just go with it.

I heard the mattress shift, then felt Emily's hand on my shoulder. I didn't realize until she touched me that I had been shaking. I didn't turn to look at her, but she broke the silence.

"If you tell me to let this go, I will," Emily said. "I'll drop it, never mention it again, and we can go back to just being cousins. We can pretend I never said anything, and that nothing happened. But if you want this...I'm yours."

I turned to look at her now. She had pushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear, revealing both her eyes again. She stood in mid backstep, ready to turn away, but her hands were out toward me, reaching for what I didn't know exactly. I could push her away, I could hug her but still not...or...

I reached out to take her hand, pulled her into a tight embrace, and kissed her. Immediately her arms wrapped around my neck and she fell into it, moaning as I pulled her in tighter. My hands started to move all over her; up her back, into her hair, one hand cupping her cheek, back down again to cup her ass.

Her hands were busy, too, and she broke our kiss long enough to get my shirt off. She unbuttoned it and pushed it off my shoulders, then fell right back to kissing me, her hands pressed against my chest. Her touch was positively electric. We stayed that way for a moment or two, then I lifted her off the floor and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Two quick steps and I had crossed to the bed, placing her back on the mattress. We both kicked off our shoes. I climbed on top of her as she lay back, all too happy to pull me down with her. Her arms wrapped around my neck again, holding me close to her.

I felt her move beneath me, trying to touch every part of my body with hers. My fingers moved to slide the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and I moved to kiss her neck. She pulled me even closer. Her breath came in short gasps, as I kissed my way up her neck and nibbled on her ear. She let out a low hiss, then buried her face in my neck. I felt her kiss her way along, down over my shoulder. Her fingers traced the muscles in my back, lightly brushing my bare skin with her fingernails. I slid her dress down enough to expose her chest. Her breasts fit perfectly in my hands. She gasped again, short and sudden, as my fingers grazed her nipples.

I kissed my way back down her neck, and over her shoulder. Her hands were in my hair now, just feeling it between her fingers, but gently guiding me lower. I ran the very tip of my tongue along the space between her breasts, then kissed my way over to take one of her nipples into my mouth. She arched her back into me, breathing louder now, letting the feeling take her over. With tongue, teeth, and fingers I teased her nipples, moving slowly back and forth between them. My hands continued to trace the shape of her body, up her sides and over her hips. Up and down her thighs, and back up again across her belly.

"Oh my god..." The tiny moan was barely audible, and I felt it more than I heard it, her aroused body still moving beneath me. I didn't stop, but enjoyed the sensation of my cousin pressing her chest against my face, totally abandoned to the feeling.

I let a hand fall back down to her hips, then slowly traced my way down to the inside of her thigh. She spread her legs a little wider to give me room, but I just continued to trace my finger along her smooth, soft skin.

"Nick," she moaned, "touch me. Please, touch me."

My finger traced the outside of her panties, and they were already sopping wet. Pushing them aside, I felt her perfectly shaved pussy dripping with her excitement. I pressed my fingertip against her clit. Immediately, she bucked her hips against my hand, grabbed my head and pulled me up to kiss her again.

I slid my finger inside of her, provoking another heavy gasp. She opened her eyes to stare into mine and I smiled, sliding in a second finger next to the first. I slowly and gently started to move them, in a steady rhythm in and out. It wasn't long before her hips were moving in time with me. Through it all, she never broke eye contact, and I smiled lovingly at her.

She smiled back, kissed me again, then let her head fall back onto the pillow.

"If you keep that up," she breathed, "I'm gonna cum!"

"That was sort of the idea," I said, playfully, and pressed my thumb against her clit. Her eyes shot open and she almost screamed. I only played at her for a moment, though, before taking my fingers back. Before I could do anything else, she reached down for my hand, brought it up her mouth, and proceeded to lick my fingers clean. All the while she was still moaning like she was still on the edge.

"I don't want to cum yet," she said. "I want this to last as long as we can."

"We've got all night," I said, and kissed her again.

Her hands went back to my chest, pushing gently to make me move. I rolled over onto my back, and she started to kiss her way over my own neck and down my chest...down my stomach. All the while her fingers worked to undo my belt, unzip my pants and again release my cock. It was standing at full attention, hard as a rock and ready for anything. She took it in her hands, pausing now to look at it, almost admire it. A light trace of her fingers along my shaft caused it to twitch, and I saw her bite her lip, hungrily.

"I guess I owe you from earlier," she said, tenderly rubbing her hand up and down my cock, before finally taking it firmly and stroking it slowly.

The feeling was amazing! There was of course that natural thrill that comes from sex and having somone touch you in intimate ways. But there was also that thrill of doing something so incredibly wrong, but enjoying it all the same. She was definitely experienced with this sort of thing, too. Her touch was soft, light, and she kept an almost perfect pace. Every time her hand came up to the head of my cock, she ran her thumb over the tip. She really knew how to hit my spots.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"So good," I replied, but I could barely get the words out.

"How about this, then?" she asked. I wasn't really looking at that point; just staring at the ceiling. I started looking when I felt something hot and wet wrap around the head of my cock. I looked and saw Emily lower her face to me, and take my dick into her mouth. One hand still jerking me off while she sucked me.

Instead of her thumb running across my head, she was now using her tongue. She rolled it in circles around my head, ran feathery licks down the shaft and then back up again. Her free hand found its way back up to my chest, where she laid it over my heart. Now it was my turn to start bucking my hips for her.

One hand grabbed onto hers where it lay on my chest. The other was in her hair; feeling how soft it was, but also holding her at pace. The more into it she got, the faster she went. The last thing I wanted was to cum too soon, but she was getting me close.

"I'm gonna-," I started to say, but she stopped with being told.

"Not yet," she said, smiling playfully. "I said I want to make this last, didn't I?" Tiny droplets of precum had escaped from my cock, and she quickly moved to lick it up.

I twitched again, and she backed off.

"You really were close," she said, sounding almost impressed. "You better calm down, or we'll be done a lot sooner than we want."

"Come here, then," I said. "I'm not finished with you yet, either."

She moved forward as if to kiss me again, but I kept guiding her up. More and more, until my face was positioned perfectly between her legs. In one motion I grabbed a hold of her ass, kneading it in my hands, as I lifted my head and pushed my tongue against her clit. She immediately sat straight up, her back arched and her head thrown back. I licked furiously at it, and let my tongue run along her slit, back and forth. I felt every muscle inside her as it twitched and convulsed, and I tasted how sweet her sopping wet pussy was. Once again, I didn't know it was just the thrill of it all, but at that moment hers was the best pussy I had ever tasted.

"Oh god, Nick," she moaned, falling forward again and bracing herself on the headboard. "Don't stop! Fuck, don't stop! Nick...I'm cumming...shit, I'm cumming."

Her fingers entwined into my hair, holding on for dear life, and I felt her body tense up. Her breathing came in shallow gasps now, signalling her orgasm. Just as it hit her, I took her clit into my mouth and sucked it hard. Where she had been biting her lip, she now suddenly let loose, moaning out loud as she came. She didn't scream, but there was little doubt in my mind that somebody would probably hear her. I looked up into her face, and she looked down at me, appearing slightly dazed and smiling weakly.

"Wow," she whispered. "Just...wow..."

"Thanks," I said, chuckling, "but I'm sure you've had better."

"My last boyfriend wouldn't even do that at all," she said.

"Never?"

"Never," and she looked legitimately put out. "I couldn't get him to eat my pussy to save my life. You are...you're really good."

"Thanks."

She bent forward and kissed me again. This time there was less urgency, but no less passion. I felt her ass against my cock, still hard but no longer right on the edge.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes."

She stood up and let her dress slide off her hips and onto the floor. I took my pants all the way off, tossing them aside. I lay back, and she straddled me again. She reached down to take hold of my cock, guiding it to her still dripping pussy. I twitched in anticipation as I felt her against me, feeling my head slide inside her.

She placed her hands on my chest then, steadying herself. A shudder ran through her whole body as she lowered herself onto me. One inch at a time, she took my inside her, until she came to rest on my hips.

There was a pause, in which she just sat there, savoring how it felt to have me inside her. Just letting it sit, and I made no move to rush her. She felt amazing! I honestly could have stayed like that all night.

Then I felt her move. Just a little. Her hips rocked forward just a tiny bit, and she shuddered again, and stopped.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm...perfect," she managed. "It just feels really fucking good."

I placed my hands on her hips, guiding her to move again. She rocked back this time, her fingernails digging into my chest slightly. Her eyes shut right, and she bit her lip, but a low moan escaped her all the same.

A rhythm began to build, back and forth. She really was savoring it. Her pace remained slow, taking her time. I began to move my hips with her, matching her motion.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Incredible," I said. I found it hard to talk, too, immersed as I was in the moment.

"I wanted this for so long," she said. "I never thought it would actually happen."

"I can't believe it, either."

Emily began to pick up speed now. Still not too fast, but grinding harder on my cock. Her head fell back, and she stopped trying to be quite. She moaned and grunted as she rode me, letting each motion overtake her.

12