My Cousin and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
The morning after, and things have not cooled down...
3.7k words
4.71
28.8k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Cousin and Me Pt. 3

I awoke the next morning, lying on my side, and unable to move. It was a few seconds before I realized the reason was Emily had wrapped herself around me from behind, and was still fast asleep with her head on my shoulder. It was a few more seconds before I remembered why we were both naked.

I continued to lie there, wide awake but in no hurry to leave that spot. My mind was racing, replaying the memories of the night before. Remembering every kiss, every touch, every movement. How she felt with her body pressed against mine. Remembering the feeling of her moving beneath me, looking up at me with those eyes of hers.

Somewhere deep down, I knew I should have felt guilty. Some part of me was vaguely aware that there was something wrong about what we had done. At that moment, however, I couldn't decide if I regretted the act, or the distinct lack of regret.

Nothing about it felt wrong. I wasn't disgusted or ashamed of myself. I had enjoyed it, and the memories replaying in my mind made it clear to me that I would definitely do it all over again. My cock, already standing at attention from morning wood, was growing even harder.

I turned my head to peak over my shoulder at my cousin, blissfully snoozing against me. I didn't know how she felt, but if she was sleeping half as peacefully as she appeared to be, then I highly doubted she would be overflowing with remorse.

She must have felt me looking at her, because she began to stir. She stretched and yawned, but otherwise did not move or open her eyes.

"Hey," I whispered.

"No," she murmured back, and pulled me closer to her, burying her face between my shoulders.

"Are you awake?"

"No."

"We probably should be."

"Why?"

I looked over at the clock on the nightstand, and realized she had a point. It was only 6:30 in the morning, and the sun was just barely up. There really was no reason to be awake yet.

I stretched, forcing her to relinquish her grip on me slightly, and rolled over onto my back. Emily didn't miss a beat, and wrapped herself around me again, laying her head on my chest. I was just beginning to drift back to sleep when my cell phone went off.

"Yeah," I said, not trying to sound alert.

"Sorry to wake you," I heard my stepfather say. "I was just wondering if you two wanted to join us for breakfast. We're going to the diner up the road."

"Right now?"

"No. Your mother isn't up yet, and you know how she likes to sleep in. Maybe around 10:00. How does that sound?"

"Sure," I said, incredibly grateful he wasn't forcing me out of bed already. "See you then."

"Do we still have time to sleep?" Emily asked, as I hung up.

"Yeah," I said.

"Good."

When we finally did pry ourselves out of bed, it was closer to 9:00. I woke up and looked down at Emily, who was already awake and looking back at me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she said, smiling. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock."

"Me, too."

A long, but comfortable silence stretched out as I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. Emily was wrapped around me completely, gently running her bare leg along mine. I was gently stroking her hair, and just letting my mind wander.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you regret it?"

"Not at all," I said. "Do you?"

"No." She shifted her position slightly so she was facing me directly. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Because I would understand if you did. I mean, I loved it, but...if you were just caught up in the moment...and you weren't really-"

"Em," I said, cutting her off, "if I didn't really want to do anything last night, I wouldn't have. I'm not so easily seduced as that."

"It didn't feel wrong?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that. Of course I knew it was wrong, but somehow that only made it even better. I decided to take a gamble and say as much. Fortunately, Emily agreed completely.

"That really was most of the thrill," she said.

"Was it now?" I asked, teasingly. "So, am I that bad in bed that the wrongness of it was the only part you enjoyed?"

"Don't be an ass," she said, smiling even wider. "You had me cumming like crazy. You do certainly seem to know what you're doing."

"Thanks. You're not too bad yourself."

"Not too bad?" she said, sounding scandalized. "Should I take that as a challenge?"

"Take it anyway you like," I said.

"I'd rather take it however you want to give it to me." She leaned forward and kissed me, and I pulled her closer. My cock leapt to attention again, brushing against her hip. She moaned a little, and shifted herself on top of me. I felt her pussy brush against my dick, and could feel she was already getting wet. I guessed her memories of the previous evening had as much an effect on her as on me.

"Hold on," I said, pushing her back. I looked over at the clock, which now said 9:15. "We need to get up. I said we'd meet everyone for breakfast in forty-five minutes."

"Ugh, fine!" Emily rolled off of me. I sat up and stretched, before making my way toward the bathroom.

"I'm gonna grab a quick shower," I said. "Do you need one?"

"Probably," she said, then added, "Nick...you really don't regret anything?"

"Not even a little." She smiled at me again as I turned back toward the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower as soon as the water was hot. I'm the sort of person who likes to savor my showers. I find them to be as much a mental cleanse as a physical one most of the time. I will inevitably spend a good amount of time just standing there, enjoying the steam and hot water.

I was doing exactly this, leaning against the shower wall and just letting the hot water roll over my back and shoulders, when I heard the shower curtain move. I looked over to see Emily stepping into the shower with me.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked. I hadn't entirely lost my erection, and seeing her getting into the shower behind me brought it back to full again.

"I said I needed a shower, too," she said. "And we're a little pressed for time, so..."

"Is that all?" I asked. I turned around to face her, and her eyes drifted down my body. I took in hers, too, my gaze wandering over the curve of her hips, her breasts, and her bare pussy.

"I did say we're pressed for time."

"Does that make a difference?"

She smiled, stepped forward, placed her hands on my chest and kissed me. I placed my hands on either side of her face, cupping her chin and holding her there. A moment later, our arms were wrapped around each other, pulling one another closer. Our tongues danced around, little moans escaping as we became more and more aroused. I felt her breathing, as her chest moved against mine, and the slight grinding motion she made with her hips against my leg.

A moment later she broke away, and reached for the soap. She never took her eyes off me as she worked it between her hands, building up the lather. Then her hands were back on my chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, we don't want to still be filthy when we meet with everyone, do we?" She started rubbing all over me, washing my chest and my arms and my shoulders. I turned around so she could wash my back. As she did, she worked her hands back around to my front again, and I felt her breasts press against my back. As she washed my stomach, she started planting little kisses over the back of my neck.

As I suspected, it wasn't long before her hands found their way down between my legs. With two fingers she traced the inside of my hip, then traced slowly along my shaft to the tip. She felt my cock jump in her hand, and took hold of it completely. One hand began moving along me, stroking my now throbbing hard cock, while her other hand worked at my balls.

She pressed herself closer against me, stroking me faster.

"Oh, yes," she said. "We're going to make sure you're so nice and clean."

I let her play with me for a moment longer before I spun around and grabbed her hips.

"What about you?" I asked. "We can't have you out and about like this."

I reached past her for the soap, pushing her against the shower wall as I did. She immediately wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my neck and planting tiny kisses down to my shoulder. I made no move to stop her.

Once I had enough soap on my hands, I pushed her away and started to rub it over her shoulders, across her collarbone, and down her chest. I ran a finger between her breasts, my thumb rubbing over her nipple. She let out a little moan, arching her back against my touch. I let my thumb trail across her other nipple, and when she arched herself against me this time, I slipped a hand behind her back and brought her closer.

As we locked in another passionate kiss, our hands wandered all over each other's bodies. Down her back, across my hips, over her thighs. It was like we wanted to touch every single of one another all at once, but couldn't decide where to start. Emily pulled me back toward her and under the water, the heat running over us only igniting us further.

"You interrupted me," she said. "I never got to finish."

"Finish what?"

"Cleaning your cock."

Her hands back on my chest, Emily started to lower herself. All the way down, from my collarbone down to my hips, she put little kisses all over me. Between each one, she would look back up at me with those eyes. Those eyes kept staring up at me as she took my cock in her hands, gently stroked it, then began to tease my head with the tip of her tongue. Slowly, tauntingly, she drew it into her mouth. Her tongue held poised underneath it, adding to the sensation as she pressed it up against me. I watched her eyes slowly close as she took me in, relishing the feel of my cock in her mouth.

As she pulled back, she started to swirl her tongue around my shaft,. My breath caught in my throat; no one had ever done that to me before. Her hands moved to my balls, giving them some attention as well. I watched her eyelids flutter as her tongue played at my dick. Clearly, she was enjoying herself, lost in a moment of ecstasy.

She started sucking my cock in earnest then, one hand returning to stroke me while she worked with her tongue. I leaned one hand against the wall for leverage, my other was in her hair. Next thing I knew she was holding steady with my head in her mouth, flicking her tongue against the sweet spot right at the tip. A shudder ran down my spine, and she chuckled mischievously.

At that, she let me go and got back to her feet.

"Holy shit," I managed. I was certain I was going to blow any second. "You didn't do that last night."

"I know," she said, obviously very proud of herself. "You never show off all of your tricks at once."

"Is that so?" I teased back.

"It is," she said. "Do you have anything new for me?"

I didn't answer. I just dropped down in front of her, and in one movment lifted her to place her legs over my shoulders. She fell back against the wall, shocked for a moment, but then tilted her head back and moaned as I threw my tongue against her clit. At first I didn't do anything I hadn't done the night before. But when I sucked her clit into my mouth, I brought my hand up and slipped a finger inside her. Her moaning was punctuated by a little yelp, then she fell right back into it as I started to move my finger in and out of her in time with my tongue.

"That feels amazing, Nick," she breathed. "Don't stop."

"I'm just getting started," I said, and slipped a second finger into her. She was moaning hard through biting her lip now, braced against the wall with her hands wrapped around my head. When I stopped, she groaned in disappointment.

"Why did you-" she began, but I never gave her time to finish. I let her down onto her feet, spun her around and buried my fingers back in her pussy. My cock pressed up against her ass as I worked my fingers inside her, and she started grinding back against me.

Then I changed it up again. I started moving my fingers separately, wiggling them each in a 'come here' motion. I felt Emily reach back to grab hold of me, her fingernails digging into my leg as she screamed.

"Jesus fuck! Don't stop, Nick! Don't you fucking stop!"

I didn't, and she ground herself against me even harder. My cock was sliding easily between her ass cheeks, slick from the wetness leaking from her pussy. I could feel it running down my hand, too.

As I ground myself upwards again, the tip of my cock brushed directly against her asshole. I heard her gasp, but there wasn't genuine shock in her voice. It sounded like she liked it.

"Should I do that again?" I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck yes," she moaned back.

"What if I did this instead?" I kept my fingers inside her pussy, but moved my other hand behind her. She was absolutely covered in her own wetness, so my finger had no trouble sliding between her cheeks and pressing directly against her hole. I held it there for a second, feeling her tense at my touch then start to pushed back against it.

"Please," she said.

"Please what?" I asked her.

"Put it in," she said, grinding against my fingers harder. There was real desperation in her voice.

"Ask me one more time," I said.

"Are you fucking serious?"

I pushed my fingers as deep into her pussy as they could go, and pulled her closer, my other finger poised right at her asshole and threatening to slip in at any moment.

"Ask me again," I said, more forcefully this time. She cast a look at me over her shoulder, then smiled a devilish grin.

"Please fuck my asshole with your fingers," she said. I immediately started working my fingers in her pussy again, and at the same time pushed my finger into her ass. She moved her hips along with me in earnest now, and I could feel her legs trembling as she struggled to stay on her feet.

"Don't stop, Nick! You're gonna make me cum! Damn it, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Cum for me, then," I said. "Cum for your cousin."

That was the last straw, and she let loose, screaming out with no regard for who could overhear us. Her pussy closed tight over my fingers and I felt it pulsing as she was rocked by her orgasm. When it was done, her legs almost did give way and I had to grab onto her to keep her upright.

"Good god," she said, leaning against me. "That was incredible."

"I'm glad you approve."

"I've never been fingered like that before," she said. "You really were holding back."

"What makes you think I'm not still?" I teased. I had pulled my fingers out of her, but my cock was still pressed against her ass.

"You'll have to show me the rest of it sometime," she said. She slowly let her hips writhe against me. "What are we going to do about this in the meantime?"

"I think there's only one right answer to that at the moment," I said, and grabbed her hips to position her in front of me. I bent her over, and moved the head of my cock to press against her still dripping wet snatch. She moaned at the touch, then even more so when the head of my cock slipped inside of her.

"Yes," she said. "God damn it, fuck me, Nick! Fuck your fucking cousin!"

With that I drove the rest of the way into her. She threw her head back, and ground her hips in time with each thrust. I held onto her hips, drilling my cock into her harder and harder. Before long, I was moaning along with her. As our rhythm increased, I reached a hand around and started rubbing her clit. Again, she gasped and shuddered, pressing herself backwards against me as hard as she could to take me as deep as possible.

"I'm gonna cum again," she said. "Don't stop, Nick. Fuck me!"

"I'm gonna cum, too," I told her. I could feel my balls tightening, my cock getting harder, and the build up was becoming too much. With each thrust I could feel the moment getting closer, ready to explode.

"Cum for me," Emily moaned. "Do it! I want to feel you explode!"

That gave me pause, and I had to slow down to think about it. We were certainly swept up in the heat of the moment, but I wasn't sure about that. She must have sensed what I was thinking so she said it for me.

"It's okay," she said. "I'm on the pill. But I need to feel you. God damn, I want to feel your cock pulsing inside of me. Just give it to me, please!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I leapt right back to my original rhythm, but it was only a few thrusts before I cut loose. Now it was my turn to throw my head back, as I felt her pussy clamp around mine in her own orgasm. She cried out as I filled her up, and she came hard along with me.

Emily stood up straight as I pulled out of her, and we both leaned against the way to keep ourselves upright as neither of us could feel our legs.

"That was more than last night," Emily said.

"Yeah, it was," I said.

"Is that how it's going to be for us," she asked, "a little more intense every time."

"Every time?"

"Oh, I want to do this again," she said. "I don't want this to be our last."

"That would be pretty hard to do," I added. "We live pretty far apart. Who knows when the next time we can actually get together is."

"True," Emily admitted, "but I'm going to be going to college soon. There are a lot of good schools around where you live. What if I went there instead? Then I would definitely have an excuse to come visit in order to check them out, and if I go there then I can be around more often."

I hadn't thought of that."

"Would you be alright with that?" shed asked. The suggestive quality had gone out of her voice now, and she was completely serious. "I mean, if you want this to be the end of it, then I guess it can be. I was just hoping..."

"I would definitely be okay with that," I told her.

"Really?"

"Absolutely." Emily gave me her biggest smile, and another flash of those DAMN EYES OF HERS!!

"Okay," I said. "I think we actually do need to wash up now. I'm pretty sure we're going to be very late."

We were late. We didn't make it to the diner until 10:45. Nobody was upset, though, so we just dropped in at our family's table. They already had a pot of coffee waiting, which was a mercy. Hotel coffee is never good, in my experience.

I hoped that we didn't give ourselves away. As far as I was aware there was no way for anyone to tell what we had done. The fact that Emily kept running her hand up my leg the whole meal didn't help, but I was pretty sure no one noticed.

After breakfast was over, and we were getting ready to say our good-byes for the time being, my aunt pulled me aside. For a second, I thought she was onto us.

"What did you guys talk about last night," she asked, beaming at me. I smiled back, but inwardly sighed with relief.

"Nothing in particular," I lied. "We just talked. A lot."

"Well, whatever you guys talked about, it really worked. I haven't seen her in such a good mood for a really long time."

"Well, good," I said, still hoping against hope that I didn't look suspicious. "I'm glad I could help."

"Can she talk to you again?" my aunt asked. "If she ever needs to?"

"Of course, she can," I told her, and I meant it. Our current dynamic notwithstanding, I did legitimately love my cousin.

"Thank you, Nick," said my aunt. "I can't tell you how much this means to me." She wrapped me in a huge hug, then went back to rejoin the others.

I approached Emily by her parents' car. She jumped into my arms, hugging me close. She planted a gentle kiss on my neck, which went unseen, then smiled devilishly as she pulled away.

"Hopefully, it won't be too long before I see you again," she said.

"I don't think it will be," I told her.

"Good," she said, and hugged me again and whispered in my ear, "Because I can't wait to feel your cock again, cousin."

I held on a bit longer, mostly to hide the erection that I started to get just then. Emily gave me a platonic kiss on the cheek, waved good-bye one more time and got into the car.

I watched them drive away, thinking that I had gotten myself into a truly messed up situation. It was far from over, and I was probably going to love every minute of it.

12