All Comments on 'My Cousin and Me Pt. 03'

by alf_the_poet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Absolutely loving this story. Seems they might feel the same about each other as I feel about a couple of my girl cousins.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago
Romance

Please continue with this erotic romance , I cannot wait to see where it leads ! Five *s

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

I hope you will continue this excellent story. Thank you.

Tommy54Tommy54over 3 years ago

Very good story. Please continue. It would be nice if you continued with Emily moving in with

Nick to help save money, and go to college in his town. Just an idea and I would love reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

An excellent series that cries out to be continued, it can't end here! Are you a professional writer? If you aren't you should be.You have avoided the cliches and pratfalls that trip up so many writers here...

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 3 years ago

Really enjoy the series...please keep it going, would love to see them progress ...together!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Ah, sweet release, and with his cousin to boot! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralf_the_poet@alf_the_poet
I'm an amateur writer looking for an outlet. I'm a very sexual person, and this is good medium for me to express myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES