My Cousin and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
The affair continues when Emily comes to visit.
6.3k words
4.66
12k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers: Sorry this took so long to put up. I fell way behind on my writing during the pandemic, and other things took priority. I want to thank everyone who showed so much appreciation for the earlier chapters of this story. I honestly did not expect it to get as much support as it did. That's really the main reason I'm continuing it. I had only intended for the first three parts, but it got such a great response that I feel I have to keep going. I don't know how far it's going to go now, but I am as curious to find out now as you are.

I will post the next part of this as soon as I can. Thank you all for your support and patience.

************

Over the next few months, pretty much everything seemed to go back to normal. Every other aspect of my life remained relatively unchanged. My job, my friends, my apartment...it was all just as it always had been.

But I felt different. I didn't quite know how to explain it. Not that I tried, of course. I knew I couldn't tell anybody what had happened. When my coworkers asked about my trip, I just smiled and said it went fine. I never felt the need to mention just how fine.

The entire drive back from Vermont, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was torn. Logically, I knew what Emily and I had done was wrong. I knew that we had crossed a line that anybody else would think was absolutely unconscionable. However, I couldn't deny the fact that that may very well have been the best sex I ever had. My feelings of guilt and shame were quickly overridden by my slowly growing erection, only to rise again shortly afterward.

I was still tossing things over in my mind when I went back to work and had to face other people again. That was when the full feeling hit me. When I had to look other people in the eye and pretend that nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

That was the real rush. That was the true turn on. Not just the sex, but the secret. Walking around amidst normal people, all the while carrying this nasty little secret in my pocket. It was positively exhilarating. All the more so because nobody even noticed.

Well...almost nobody.

"Did you get laid or something?"

My thoughts had been drifting away, my imagination replaying a perfect view of Emily looking up at me with those eyes while she sucked my cock. I had been staring blankly at the computer screen in front of me for several minutes, my fingers resting lazily on the keyboard but typing nothing. I looked up, still not entirely zoned back in, to see my coworker Kate looking down at me.

"What?"

"You look like you got some," Kate said. She was half smiling, so I couldn't tell how much she was kidding.

"How so?"

"I don't know. You just have that vibe, I guess. I know that look, though. You looked like you were entertaining some pretty naughty thoughts."

She was fully smiling now. Kate was beautiful when she smiled. To be fair, she was beautiful all the time. She was tall and fit, with long brown hair down to the middle of her back. She always wore a button-up blouse to work, which hugged her figure and showed off her near perfect breasts. Today, she had somehow managed to forget to button it all the way up, because I could just see the beginning of her cleavage. Kate looked at me with chocolate brown eyes, and one eyebrow raised in an appraising sort of way.

She was a perpetual flirt, too, and this was not the first time she had made some lewd comment in my direction. It was nothing really out of the ordinary for her, though, so I didn't think anything of it.

"Maybe I was," I said.

"So, did you get any or not?" She was asking in earnest now.

"No," I said. "I was in Vermont with my family. What kind of sex do you think I'd be having?"

"Well, you were thinking about something raunchy," she insisted. "I just assumed."

As much as I enjoyed being flirty with her, I didn't want to press the conversation at that moment.

"I was," I admitted, "but that's been happening a lot lately. Dry spell."

"Oh," she said, genuine sympathy in her voice. "I'm sorry."

"It happens."

"Well, for your sake, I hope you get out of it soon."

"Hope springs eternal."

"Well, we have a meeting in a few minutes," she said, then leaned in real close to whisper in my ear, "so you better cool your jets. Something else is springing."

She straightened back up, winked at me, and walked away.

That night when I got home, I immediately called Emily. She picked up after three rings, and I was greeted by a barrage of giggles from the other end.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, cuz," she said, drawing out each word as she held back from laughing. "What's up?"

"Not much. Are you okay?"

More giggling. That's when I noticed she wasn't alone.

"I'm fine," she said. "Just hanging out with Amanda. You remember her, right?"

Her childhood friend, Amanda. I remembered her. I also remembered how Emily had mentioned that they fooled around together. The hard on I worked so hard to get rid of earlier started to return in full measure.

"Oh," I said, smirking to myself. "Are you girls behaving?"

I sincerely hope not, I thought.

"Of course," Emily said, her tone indicating it was a blatant lie.

"Well, I won't keep you then," I said. "I just wanted to see if there had been any progress on your college search."

"A little," Emily said. She wasn't giggling anymore, but she was still talking very slowly. It almost sounded like she was having trouble thinking clearly. "I have my eye on a few."

There was an odd pause now. It sounded like she had meant to say more, but had gotten sidetracked.

"Any around here?" I prompted.

"Yes," she said, followed by another pause. "I have to call and arrange campus tours, though."

I waited patiently this time before she spoke again. "You'll see me again soon. Promise."

"Okay," I said. "Well, I won't keep you any more. You girls have fun, okay?"

"Definitely." Then she hung up.

I was about to toss my phone aside, but then it went off, announcing a text message. It was from Emily.

<(I miss you.)

I texted her right back.

(I miss you, too. You've been a little out of touch since my mom's party.)>

<(Sorry. Been busy.)

(You sounded kinda busy just now.)>

I was trying not to take it personally. After all, she had already been hanging out with Amanda, and technically I'm the one who interrupted. Still, we had barely talked since our previous escapade, and I kind of felt like I was being blown off.

She texted back right away.

<(A little. Would it turn you on to know that the whole time you were talking Amanda's face was buried between my legs?)

Damn right, it would! That explained why she sounded distracted, and I definitely wasn't taking it personally anymore.

<(Pics or it didn't happen.)

I sent that offhandedly. I assumed she'd think I was joking, which I was, and leave it at that. When my phone went off with her reply, I nearly hit the floor.

Sure enough, it was a photo message. The picture was taken from Emily's point of view. She was lying on her back, knees bent and legs apart, naked from the waist down. Over the top of her perfectly shaved pussy, I could clearly see Amanda's face from the nose up. Her eyes were closed, obviously she was incredibly into the task at hand. Her mouth and chin weren't visible, but there was no doubt about what she was doing.

I stared at the image before me, my dick now hard as a rock and straining to be set free. I only snapped out of it when another text came through.

<(Like what you see?)

(Fuck yes!)>

<(I like it, too. She is so good at what she does.)

(Not gonna lie...I'm gonna have to jerk off to this.)>

<(You fucking better!)

So, I did. I went into my bedroom, took off my pants, and grabbed a hold of cock. I lay there, slowly stroking myself while looking at Emily's picture.

<(Well?)

I was a little annoyed that I had to stop to reply, but I had a feeling it would be worth it.

(Well what?)>

<(Are you jerking off?)

(You know I am.)>

<(Pics or it didn't happen. ;-) )

I didn't hesitate. I snapped a pic of my hand on my dick, and sent it. Her reply came almost immediately.

<(Impressive. That hard just from one little pic?)

(You're just that good.)>

<(I'm sure I can do better.)

A few seconds later, I was interrupted by another message. This time there was a video. My heart was in my throat as I opened it, and I very nearly came right then. Emily was holding her phone overhead, so it was looking down at her and Amanda. They were locked, legs wrapped around each other, grinding their pussies together. For their sake, I hoped they were home alone, because they were not even trying to be quiet. Both girls were moaning loudly, almost on the verge of screaming.

I started jerking my dick harder and faster, replaying the video over and over again. I almost ignored the next text I got, but I'm glad I decided not to.

<(I want a video, too. I want to see how hard we make you cum.)

I opened my camera again, laid down on my bed, and filmed myself jerking off again. It didn't take long before I came, shooting it almost straight at my phone, all over my chest. I sent the video, then wiped myself off with my shirt.

<(Damn! That was a lot, cuz!)

(Thanks. I don't always get time for that, so it's pretty built up.)>

<(Then I forbid you to jerk off again until I get there. Save it up for me.)

(I don't know. I'm gonna keep that video. It's gonna be hard not to look at it.)>

<(Look all you want, just don't touch yourself. Build it up for me. Please?)

I laughed to myself as I thought of her begging, looking at me with those eyes she knew I couldn't resist.

(Just for you, cuz.)>

The next month was absolute agony. I had never wanted to jerk off so badly in my life. Even when I was a teenager and deep in the throes of puberty, I had never been more tempted. I would occasionally allow myself to watch the video again, but I kept my promise. Watching it only reaffirmed why I was doing this, and the promise of what was to come at the end.

Emily did call at least once a week to chat and plan her arrival. She had set up appointments to check out several local colleges, and had already gotten acceptance letters from two of them. She also made it a point to ask if I was keeping my word, and whispered all manner of sultry promises for when she was finally in the same room with me. Once, she even told me about her intentions, while loudly masturbating. She teased me about not being able to do the same, making it even worse by saying how much she wished we could have proper phone sex.

In return, I promised she would be severely punished for this.

"Can't wait," she said, and hung up.

A few days later, I finally found myself in the parking lot of the bus terminal, leaning against my car while I waited for Emily to arrive. It seemed to take forever, but I finally saw her bus pull in off the highway nearby. My heart was pounding as it rolled in, came to a stop, and people started to get out. It took a while, but I finally saw her step down out of the bus and look around for me. I waved, and she took off running in my direction.

With a delighted squeal, she leapt into my arms. I spun her around in a giant hug. When I set her down again, she pulled me close into a deep, passionate kiss. I went along with it at first, but quickly broke away.

"Jeez, Em! I'm happy to see you, too, but...not here."

"Why not? Do any of these people know you?"

"No," I said, but I looked around quickly anyway, just to be sure.

"Then they don't know me, do they? So, right here and now, we have no secrets to keep."

I couldn't argue with her logic, so I pulled her in and kissed her again. It was a while before I pulled away this time. I grabbed her suitcase from under the bus, put it in my trunk, and we took off back to my apartment.

"How was the trip?" I asked.

"Long," Emily said. "I would have slept through it, but I was too excited. I really missed you."

"I missed you, too." I reached out and took her hand, our fingers locked, and I brought it up to kiss her fingers. She smiled brightly, then started telling me about the colleges she was going to visit. Her first one was scheduled for the following morning.

"Will you be able to go with me?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, no," I said. She looked crestfallen, so I explained. "I have an early meeting tomorrow. It's kind of important, so I don't have a choice. I can take the next day off, though, and we can do whatever you want."

"Well," she said, "you know what I want to do. But I have another visit for that afternoon."

"That I can go along for," I said. "I'll even take you out for lunch."

"Ooh," she purred. "Fancy, fancy."

When we got back to the apartment, I dropped her suitcase right in the doorway. I had barely closed the door before she pounced on me, pulling me into another passionate kiss. This time, I held nothing back, and we started backing our way down the entrance hallway toward the bedroom.

By the time we reached the door, the only clothes we still had on were my boxers and her panties. Once in the room, she shoved me down on the bed and practically ripped my boxers off.

"Are you still all saved up for me?" she asked, taking my cock in her hand and gently running a finger over the tip.

"I haven't wasted a drop," I told her.

"We'll see," she said, raising an eyebrow. Somehow, that made her already irresistible eyes even more powerful.

Without another word, she gently ran her tongue up my shaft, made slow circles around the tip, and took it into her mouth. As pent up as I was, I had to fight not to cum immediately. Somehow, I managed to hold back. Emily was definitely making up for lost time, as she devoured my cock. Her hand moved along my shaft while she worked her tongue in feather-light movements, keeping my cock in her mouth as she moved up and down it. She managed her speed, never going too fast, savoring the taste of me. She moaned as she worked, never taking her eyes off mine.

Her other hand reached up to my chest, pressing her fingernails into my skin just enough for me to feel it, then lightly scratching down my stomach. Once there, she lightened up, now running her fingernails lightly and gently along the inside of my hip and thigh. She brought her hand back up, carefully taking hold of my balls, and slowly massaging them. She moaned again and smiled as I ran my fingers through her hair, starting to buck my hips in time with her movements.

"Fuck!" I managed to grunt in between breaths.

"Are you going to cum for me, cousin?" she asked, letting me out of her mouth for the first time. "Are you going to cum already?"

"If you keep on like that, what choice do I have?"

With a wry smile, she stopped everything.

"That's fucked up," I said.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

With a muffled snarl, I sat up and grabbed her by the waist. She shrieked playfully as I threw her down on the bed in my place. I actually did rip her panties as I pulled them off, but she didn't seem to care.

I could smell how wet she was as I knelt in front of her. I kept my eyes on her as I planted a series of gentle kisses, starting at her knee and moving up the inside of her thigh. Her breathing quickened as I got closer and closer to her pussy, but I didn't stop there. I kissed all around it and the inside of her hip, then moved up along her stomach to her chest.

I brought my hands up to her breasts, teasing her hard nipples between my fingers before moving in with my tongue. I took her nipple in between my teeth, hearing her gasp as I gently bit her. I flicked my tongue, then made the same circular pattern that she had done on my cock. I switched to her other nipple, letting my hands roam all over her now. She arched her back, trying to grind her hips against me. I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close and holding her there, not allowing her to move.

"Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" I asked.

"You're such a fucking tease."

"That's not a complaint."

"Just touch me. I want you to touch me."

"Oh?" I said, playfully. I moved a hand down to her pussy, feeling how sopping wet she was. I teased my finger along the outside, just grazing her clit as I passed. She let out a whimpering moan, and tried to grind against my hand. I pressed my palm against her, forcing her to back down onto the mattress. Then I slipped a finger just inside her, only up to the first knuckle, and slowly moved it in small circles. My thumb pressed against her clit, not moving, but I kept a firm pressure there. She tried to buck against me again, but I held her down, and each attempted movement caused my thumb to slip just a little, sending short sensations through her.

"What are you doing to me?" she managed, barely able to form the words. I smiled, and pushed my finger all the way into her. She threw her head back and nearly screamed, biting her lip as I allowed her to move her hips now. I pushed a second finger into her, now rubbing my thumb over her clit. She grabbed onto my wrist, moving her hips in time with my fingers, her body tensed.

"Looks like you're about to cum now," I said. She nodded.

"Don't fucking stop!" she demanded.

"Too bad," I said, pulling my hand away. She tried to keep me where I was, but I slipped out of her grip. She collapses back on the bed, out of breath and looking annoyed.

"No fair," she said.

"You did it to me."

"Fine," she pouted. "We're even then."

"For now." I moved down then, kissing around her navel and running my hands up and down her sides. She put her arms over her head, closed her eyes and moaned, swaying her hips back and forth to my touch.

I kissed my way down her stomach. I moved my hands along the inside of her thighs, tracing my way with light scratches. My tongue moved in feather-light strokes along the soft patch between her thigh and her hip.

She was really moaning now. Her hands were in my hair, her nails in the back of my neck. In one swift motion I moved my hands beneath her, grabbed her ass and lifted her toward me. My tongue found her clit and I made the same feathery motions. Emily's breathing came in ragged gasps now, short and sensuous.

"Nick-"

If she wanted to say more, the words were lost to a sudden gasp followed by a pleasures shriek. I took her clit into my mouth, sucking with all my might. I let her fall back down onto the bed, my fingers moving back to her pussy. I pushed two inside her without hesitation.

I felt her pussy juice running down my hand. I lapped it up, then returned to her pussy, licking and sucking all over. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, wiggled it back and forth across her clit, and never let my fingers start pumping in and out.

She tried to talk, but everything she said was lost in incoherent babble, broken only by short shrieks and animalistic groans. Her nails dug into the back of my head, her ground herself against my face, and I felt her muscles tighten.

Her breathing became more rapid, her hips moved more violently, and I could tell she was about to cum. Just before her orgasm struck, I broke away again. She tried to pull me back or hold me in place, but I was stronger than her.

"God damn it! Why would you do that to me again?!" She was definitely upset, though far from angry.

"Because I can," I replied. I loved teasing her, knowing how badly she wanted me.

"Please," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please, cousin. Please let me cum."

There was something about her calling me "cousin" that turned me on even more. My cock twitched at the word. Even more so hearing her say it so wantonly.

"Ask me again."

"Please, make me-"

12