My Cousin and Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said. "Don't just ask...beg. Beg me."

She looked up at me, those eyes boring into mine and smiled like the brat she was.

"This is a different side of you."

"You've just never seen it before. Now beg me."

"What happens if I don't?"

I grabbed her wrists and slammed them down against the mattress, pinning her in place. I leaned in, letting the head of my cock press against her pussy, and she let out a sharp breath. It was all I could do to keep from pushing myself inside her. I wanted to fuck her so badly, and feeling her grind her hips against me, her wetness covering the tip of my dick...it was almost too much to bear.

I will never know how I kept control.

"Then you get nothing," I threatened. "Now beg."

Her expression shifted, softening as she looked up at me and bit her lower lip. She continued to push her hips toward me, but I pulled back out of her reach.

"Please," she whined. "Please fuck me. Please make me cum."

"I'm not convinced."

"Please! I need to cum! I need you so bad, cousin. Please!"

"Call me that again."

"Cousin," she said. She was desperate now. "Please fuck me, cousin. Give me your cock. I need it! I need to cum on my cousin's dick!"

"Louder!"

She practically screamed.

"I NEED TO CUM ON MY COUSIN'S DICK!!"

I pushed every inch into her all at once. She threw herself backwards, crying out and wrapping her arms around me to pull me closer. I began to move inside her, not slowly or gently, but with all the force I could manage. She kept her arms around me, her nails digging into my back, her face buried in my shoulder as she cried out.

"Damn it, yes! Fuck me, cousin! Fuck me!"

"Tell me how much you like it," I whispered in her ear.

"I fucking love it! I love my cousin's cock! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum on it, Nick!"

"Cum for me," I told her. "Cum for me and don't hold back."

She screamed into my shoulder as her orgasm hit. Her nails dug in and her legs wrapped around my waist. She pulled me as tightly to her as she could. I felt her pussy contracting around me, milking my dick as she came. I felt my own orgasm building now.

"I'm gonna cum, Em," I told her.

"Call me 'cousin'," she said.

"I'm gonna cum, cousin," I repeated. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, cousin," she said, just as desperately as before. "Please cum for me. Give me everything you've been saving for me."

At the last second, I pulled out of her and rose up on my knees. I grabbed ahold of my throbbing cock, but I hardly even had to stroke it once. My load blew almost immediately. Without missing a beat, Emily rolled over and spun around so she was facing me on her hands and knees. My first squirt of cum landed in her hair as she spun toward me. My second shot landed squarely on her cheek.

She had my cock in her mouth then, and she took all the rest of it. I unloaded every drop I had been saving just for her. All the while, she looked up at me with those eyes. She reached up and took me in her hand, pumping the last drops out of me.

When I was finally spent, I collapsed onto my back next to her. She knelt over me, and wiped my cum off her cheek and licked it off her finger.

"You really were saving up for me," she said.

"I told you," I panted.

"God damn you have sweet tasting cum!"

"Thanks."

"I really think this is the best I've ever had."

"Now you're just saying that."

"I'm serious," Emily insisted.

"Well, I do eat a lot of fruit."

"Thank you for that," she said, laying down and scooting up next to me. She laid her head in my chest, and wrapped her arm around me. Her leg lay across mine, and her fingers trailed lovingly up my side.

"Is there anything else I can do to make it better for you?"

"How about better for us?"

"Sounds like you have something in mind," I said.

"Not specifically," she said. "I mean, there are a few things I'd like to try. If that's okay."

"I'm open to suggestions," I said. My curiosity was piqued.

"I've done a lot," she said, "but I still like to experiment. I just never had someone who wanted to experiment with me. Would you?"

"Absolutely," I said, getting even more excited now. "What are you thinking?"

It turned out that Emily had quite a list of things she wanted to try. Some of it was stuff she had read about. Some of it she heard from other people. Some she had even seen in porn.

Fortunately, none of it was too weird or extreme for me. Many of my own limits had already been tested, and I knew what I was into and what I wasn't. So, helping her push her threshold wasn't going to require anything crazy of me. Some of it was just variations on what I had already done, so it was at least a little bit of an adventure for me.

To be honest, I was just as turned on by the idea of helping her learn about this stuff and what she was into. The fact that she was my cousin was still a huge part of the thrill, but the fact that we would be taking this experience even further made it all the more enticing.

Two days later I took the day off like I said I would. I joined Emily for her walk around one of the local campuses, then we got lunch. After that, we drove a little further into town. There's a small street behind the local mall with a few shops on it. Nothing noteworthy, but one of them...is a sex shop. Really the only decent sex shop in town. There's another one on the south side, but it's one of those stand alone shacks that shares a parking lot with a seedy motel.

I sure as hell was not taking Emily to that place. I wouldn't even go there myself. This one, however, was clean. The general atmosphere was more welcoming, and not at all creepy.

All the same, I was a little anxious going into this place. I had been there before, and the concept of sex shops never bothered me in general. My concern was being spotted. Again, not that I would have been embarrassed for my own sake, but I was more worried that someone I knew from work might see me. I had that picture of Emily on my desk, so a few people at least might recognize her. I was hoping more than anything to avoid uncomfortable questions.

I did my best to hide it from Emily, as she was rather nervous herself. I held the door open for her, and she timidly stepped inside. Immediately, she seemed completely overwhelmed when she saw the place.

Beneath the bright lights and thumping ambient music, the walls were lined with sex toys. Vibrators and dildos in all shapes and sizes. Sexy costumes. Accessories to attach to the bed or in the shower. Cuffs, whips, and restraints. In the middle of the main room were stand alone displays of lubricant and condoms. One display was filled with sexy novelty items like gummy penises and boob-shaped soda can holders.

A side room beside the counter held racks of lingerie, and a mannequin display against the window. There was also some bondage gear on display. The next room beside that was filled with racks of DVD's and magazines. One set of shelves was devoted to books about sex including guide to safe sex, erotic novels, and position guides.

It only took a second or two for her to get excited again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind her. She practically ran through the shop, grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. She had a hard time settling on any one thing. She did seem particularly drawn to the racks of sex toys.

"I've never had one," she said. She picked up a vibrator, turning the package over in her hands.

"Do you want one?" I asked.

"I really do," she said. "I accidentally found...never mind."

"No, what?"

"I found my mom's vibrator in her room once. I didn't do anything with it, but I kinda wanted to."

"Pick one out."

"Which one, though?" She put back the one she had been holding, and stepped back to admire the selection.

"It's entirely up to you," I said.

"You're more experienced than me," Emily replied. "Help me out here."

"What makes you think I know about dildos?"

"Do you?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Lucky for you," I said, "I do."

"And how is that?"

"Do you want my help or not?"

Emily put her hands up in surrender, and I moved toward the rack. I picked out three for her. One bullet vibrator, another about the same size with an attached controller, and a longer one with a slight curve at the end.

"You're about this size," Emily said, eyeing it eagerly.

"Then we already know it will serve you well," I said.

"Which one are we getting?"

"All three," I said.

"Seriously!"

"Seriously. Trust me."

"How do you know so much about sex toys, though?" She seemed to be genuinely asking now.

"Just wait," I said. "I'll show you."

After that, we moved to the opposite wall and picked out a pair of padded leather handcuffs. We took it all up to the counter, and the cashier started to ring us up.

"First time?" she asked, nodding toward Emily.

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"No chill," the cashier said.

"Sorry," Emily said, blushing.

"Don't be, honey," the cashier assured her. "Everybody is a first-timer at some point. Thank you for being open-minded."

"I'm a lot more open-minded than you know," Emily said, slyly nudging me with her elbow.

"She doesn't need to hear about everything," I said, trying to cast Emily a knock-it-off glance without the cashier noticing.

"No judgement here," the cashier said. "We get all kinds."

Probably not like us, I thought. Not that you'd know. I had a feeling that anyone else in a relationship like ours probably didn't announce it much.

"Do you think you could help me with something?" Emily asked the cashier.

"If I can," she said.

"Um...in private, though. Nick, can you just wait for me outside?"

"Uh...sure," I said. I eyed her suspiciously.

What are you up to?

The cashier finished ringing up our stuff and I paid. As I stepped outside, I saw Emily leaning across the counter, whispering to her.

I waited a pretty long while before Emily finally came back out. She was carrying a bag, having just bought something herself.

"Whatcha got there?"

"You'll find out later," she said, grinning impishly.

Emily was positively buzzing as we drove back to my apartment. I tried to play it cool, but my cock was already rock hard. Milling about the store was enough to get me revved up, then to think of what Emily and I were going to do with all the new stuff we bought. Then, of course, there was wondering what she had in that little bag. I don't think Emily was at all fooled, and she let her own excitement show.

We made one more stop at Target for some more mundane things, and a couple of candles. When we got home, it was all we could do not to immediately run off to the bedroom. We were both fairly hungry, though, so we had dinner first.

"Why don't you head to the bedroom," Emily said after we finished cleaning up. "I need to...get ready."

I started to have an idea of what she meant, thinking about what she might have gotten at the sex shop. I left her to it, though. I grabbed a bottle of wine out of the fridge, and the candles we got from Target. In the bedroom, I laid out our new accessories then lit the candles around the room. I poured us each a glass of wine, then stripped down to my boxers. A soft knock at the door frame made me turn around, and I nearly choked as my heart leapt into my throat.

There stood Emily, her hair tucked back behind her ears so she could look at me with those killer eyes. Now I knew what was in that little bag: she had changed into a brand new set of lingerie. It was a black lace, two-piece set. The top was cut low enough that her nipples were still exposed, and the crotch was cut out of the bottom. She wore stockings up to her mid thighs, and silk, fingerless gloves up to her elbow. She leaned against the door frame, looking sexier than I could have imagined.

"Do you like it?" she purred.

"Only a lot," I managed. I stumbled over the words a little, and took a sip of wine as my throat had gone completely dry.

"The cashier was very helpful," Emily explained. "She was pretty sure this would be right up your alley."

"She was not wrong."

"I wanted to look my best for you," Emily went on, taking a few steps toward me. Her eyes moved up and down my body, pausing at my throbbing erection. I stared at her as she moved, her gaze finally meeting mine. She cocked her head to the side, and a strand of her hair fell back across her face, just hiding one eye. She smiled a cocky, seductive grin and my heart beat even faster (if such a thing were possible). "I wanted to be sexy for you."

"You're always sexy to me," I told her. It was true. At this point, she could have come on to me in pajama pants and a ratty sweatshirt, and it would absolutely work.

"I wanted this to be special, though," she said. She laid a hand on my chest, and the other reached up to caress my face. Her touch was warm and soft, and I closed my eyes as I sank into it. "I don't know why, but I just feel so much closer to you."

"Is it because we're family?"

"It's not that," she said, wrinkling her nose at me but still smiling. "I don't really know how to describe it. Being with you is just...different. So, I wanted you to feel it, too."

"I do," I told her. "I really do. I don't know how to describe it, either, but I think I know what you mean."

"So, I'm sexy enough for you?" She sounded genuinely concerned. I set the wine down, and brought a hand up underneath her chin.

"More than sexy enough," I assured her. "Am I?"

"Absolutely," she said.

"Even without a special outfit?"

"I wouldn't object if you wanted to dress up for me sometime," she said, her grin turning playful. "You don't need it, though. You are definitely sexy to me."

I lifted her chin and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. Her soft skin and silk lingerie felt so smooth against my bare skin. It was the feeling of her embrace that got to me, though. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer, too. A soft moan escaped her throat as our tongues met and I felt her melt into it.

In one smooth motion, I swept her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. As I lay her down, she never let go or broke our kiss. Her hands were already wandering over my neck, shoulders, and back as I lowered myself on top of her.

I broke away from her long enough to say, "I want you, Em."

"Then take me...cousin."

12