My Cousin Benny Ch. 07

Story Info
Rob faces temptation and Ben shows a different side of him.
3.9k words
4.85
8.8k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
146 Followers

Monday morning I woke up not as I expected. Alone. It made me feel like falling asleep in Ben's arms never even happened. His duffel bag next to the couch was the only sign he had spent time here.

I flashed my phone, 8:30 am. He must've gotten up early and drove to the nearest T station to get to his interviews in downtown Boston. A text popped up, from Ben.

Ben: hey cuz I'm on the train, didn't wanna wake you up getting ready, I'll catch you later today

Ben: oh and thanks for letting me crash, the couch sucked so I hope you don't mind I used your bed

Of course I didn't mind. Did he even remember spooning me? Or was that just something he did in his sleep?

Me: No problem! Good luck today

I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. On the floor of the bathroom was a muscle tee and a pair of black boxer briefs. That must be Ben's pajamas. It gave me a flashback to last May.

I turned the shower back on, taking off my polo, shorts, and skimpy briefs. I caught sight of his gym shorts crumpled on the ground. Looking at the closed door, and then back to the shorts, I grabbed them. I held his worn gym shorts, holding the crotch up to my nose. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent. The musk from his balls and taint was intoxicating.

I grabbed Ben's boxer briefs and relived that moment. God, he smelled good. I loved the heady scent from his balls and taint. My dick chubbed in my shorts.

I thought again of last night, how Ben had purposefully chosen to sleep in my bed. How he had pulled me into his arms to sleep, cuddling. I was so confused, but nothing I could do about it until he returned later.

I spent the morning sweeping already clean floors, dusting spotless shelves, and doing anything to keep me distracted. I tried playing video games but kept losing to thoughts of Ben and what game he was trying to play.

I had to get out of the apartment. I pulled on gray sweatpants over the running shorts I'd been wearing all night and into today and swapped my t-shirt for an athletic tank. I could at least go get a workout to release some of this stress. Fifteen minutes later I was walking through the double doors of my local gym.

Being early afternoon on a Monday, it was quiet and I had the place nearly to myself. The men's locker room was equally deserted. Perfect.

While I'd been doing well with exercise this past year, I was still self-conscious about my weight training. The muscle studs and sports bros always intimidated me. I ditched my sweatpants and coat, feeling a little silly showing so much skin.

Back out on the main floor, I saw a woman jogging slowly on a treadmill and a lone male patron in the free weights. I did some warm-up stretches on the mats and watched the man load weights onto a barbell resting on the squat rack. He looked to be mid-20s, shoulder-length hair pulled back into a sort of man-bun, scruffy, and an ass for days encased in tight booty shorts.

I tried to be subtle in my surveying. It looked like his shorts were about to rip as he sank deep into a squat. I may not have had much experience as a top, but I could always appreciate a firm booty. As he re-racked the barbell, we made eye contact in the mirror. Crap. I pretended to adjust my glasses, but I was caught. He smirked and started his next set, seemingly arching his back more to show off.

He was cute, for sure. I kept him in the corner of my eye as I made the rounds through my upper body exercises. I didn't have too much motivation for my workout, but at least I enjoyed the view. I went through the motions for about half an hour before calling it quits, just as this other guy was finishing a round of lunges.

I returned to the empty locker room, grabbing a towel on my way in. Boston winters had a way of getting into your bones and a soak in the steam room would be perfect. I slipped off my workout clothes and wrapped the towel around my slim waist, leaving my glasses in the locker. Even though I was alone, I scurried to the steam room. As was the theme this afternoon, it was unoccupied.

The heat of the room had me instantly sweating. It felt amazing. I sat on the tiled bench facing the door and closed my eyes. The heat seeped into my skin, bringing about relaxation and calm. Sweat rivulets worked their way down my naked torso, even dripping off my nose.

Within minutes the door opened and in walked the long-haired booty guy. He had a towel draped over his shoulder, otherwise completely naked. His chest was smooth, and he had a six-pack lightly dusted in dark brown hair that led down to his swinging uncut dick. He gave the same smirk from catching me staring and slowly turned to close the door gently behind him. His perky ass was two globes of meaty perfection. A tuft of dark hair peeked out from between his cheeks. His time at the gym was obviously focused on this area.

"Oh, hey," he said as if surprised to see me there. "Mind if I join you?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He folded his towel and sat on it next to me. His hair now hung loosely around his ears, turned curly in the humidity. He was shorter than I realized, having to tilt his chin upwards to look at me.

"I'm Alex," he said.

"Rob."

"Nice to meet you."

I tried to keep my eyes forward, but instead, I gazed down at his crotch. His dick lay sandwiched between smooth thighs. As I looked, he spread his legs, knocking his knee into mine. His dick shifted to sit atop his pronounced balls.

I knew things like this could happen in a gym sauna, but I never expected it to happen to me. Especially not when I had Ben here for two days. But, Ben was my cousin. My supposedly straight, most likely bisexual, cousin. By now I'd taken two of his loads, one up my ass and the other splattered across my face. I also had no idea of Ben's intentions, so why should I deny myself carnal pleasure delivered right to me?

I nudged my knee back into his. He was more experienced in this sort of thing than me, for he immediately placed his hand on my bulge growing underneath the white terry cloth towel. I let him coax my cock to full length. He pulled on the towel, freeing my hard-on. His dick lengthening to 6", the tip protruding from his tight foreskin. He leaned down, and licked the tip of my cock, making me quiver. He started to take it into his mouth and I had a flashback of Ben attempting something similar.

"I can't do this," I said, pushing him off me. "I'm sorry."

I quickly replaced the towel around my waist and fled the steam room. At my locker, I stepped into my sweatpants, grabbed my glasses, and threw on my coat, not bothering with my shirt. I needed to get out of here, the guilt of betraying my feelings for Ben with a random stranger gave wings to my feet.

Back at my apartment I discarded my things at the door, ran to the bathroom, and took a cold shower. Well, given it was February, I took a cold shower for approximately ninety seconds before turning on the hot water. It had a cleansing effect, and I was able to relax again. I finished washing my body and dried myself before finding a pair of fresh sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I took Ben's muscle tank and boxer briefs from the bathroom and climbed into bed with them. I held his clothing to my chest, inhaling his scent. I felt comforted, and imagined he was laying here with me. I must've dozed off. The jiggling knob of the front door woke me up. I hid Ben's things under my pillow.

In walked Ben, wearing a gray wool pea coat over a navy suit. His dirty blonde hair was slick with product, making it darker than usual. He looked like a gorgeous news anchor with his perfect hair, and smiled at seeing me.

He closed the door and shrugged off his messenger back, looking me up and down.

"Hey, cuz. Happy to see me?" he said, his eyes resting on my crotch.

I didn't even realize I had a boner. This happens sometimes when I'm sleeping. I blushed and covered myself with my hands.

"Sorry, I was just taking a nap."

"Hey, no worries man," he said, taking off his coat and suit jacket. "Happens to all of us."

My god, he looked good in a suit. His button-down shirt was tight enough to see the curves of his pecs and biceps. The collar was snug around his neck, emphasizing his protruding Adam's apple. The tiniest bit of stubble was already growing back from his morning shave. He loosened his tie enough to pull it over his head before unbuttoning his shirt while kicking off his loafers.

"Man, what a day," he said, taking off his dress shirt. I couldn't help but admire the dusting of dirty blonde chest hair showing from the v of his undershirt.

"All the offices I went to were just close enough I couldn't take the train, but that was still a lot of walking. Have to do it all over again tomorrow."

"How do you think it all went?" I asked, watching him unbuckle his belt and reach for his trouser buttons.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall down his legs, the belt buckle clanging on the hardwood floor. He stepped out of them and bent over to pick them up to fold, his quads flexing. He stood up tall, wearing only a white v-neck undershirt, tight white boxer briefs, and black socks that went up mid-calf. Even dressed down as he was, he was still the most beautiful man I've ever met. In four long-legged strides in stood in front of me, pulling me in for a hug.

"That's better, eh? A proper greeting," he said, letting our embrace linger.

My arms reach around his torso, hands resting on his strong back. He smelled of cologne and sweat. I had to keep my hips back for fear of rubbing my softening boner against him. He released me from his arms and plopped on the couch.

"I hope I didn't wake you up last night when I got in," I said, he shook his head.

"Not that I recall," he said. "But I think I might've held onto you while I slept. Habit of mine."

"I mean, it's not like it was the first time," I said coyly, dropping my gaze to the floor.

"This is true," said Ben, smiling. "I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick."

He hopped to his feet, legs muscles rippling. I stared at his thick ass cheeks that bounced as he walked. He left the bathroom door halfway open and pulled his shirt over his head. His broad shoulders were smooth and strong. He bent over to peel off his socks before turning out of view.

"Hey, Rob, do you know where my dirty clothes went? I left a few things on the floor earlier," he called from the bathroom.

"Uhhh, yeah! I put them with your bag," I said, racing to find his tank and underwear, throwing them near his things.

He stepped in the doorway, completely naked, flaccid dick and heavy balls hanging. Just like at the gym earlier, it was easy to catch me ogling.

"Ah, thanks, sorry I'm such a slob," he said before closing the door.

My cheeks flushed. Nothing was out in the open yet, but there was a flirty vibe going on. It will be interesting to see how the evening plays out.

Ben finished showering and came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist, which barely clung to his hips. I pretended to be making my bed, but I tried to keep one eye on him. From his duffel bag, he fished out a fresh shirt with its sleeves cut off and a pair of basketball shorts.

The shirt went on first, which caused the towel to loosen and fall. Ben made no move to cover himself. Instead, he balanced on one foot to pull on the shorts. This position showed off his muscular legs and a similar tuft of hair between his cheeks that I'd seen on Alex earlier at the gym. His dick flopped as he pulled the waistband up.

He sat on the couch and propped his feet up on the coffee table, crossing his legs at the ankle. He spread his arms out long on top of the cushions. His armpit hair matched the hair I saw peeking between his ass cheeks.

"Are you hungry? I could order a pizza," I offered.

"Yeah, that works."

The food was delivered 45 minutes later. We spent the time eating and shooting the shit. He told me about his interviews with various banks and finance companies. It didn't interest me, but just talking with him was enough for me. The most interesting part was hearing about his breakup with Crystal.

"She got a job in New York, and I just didn't have the finances to go with her," he explained.

"So, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, go for it," he said, leaning in towards me.

"Are you...are you gay?"

"What? Me? No."

"But, what, what about we've done together..."

Ben didn't say anything for several minutes.

"I guess, I mean, I think I just like the pleasure," he said.

Another moment of silence passed between us. I couldn't tell if this meant he was interested in me, or if he just liked getting his dick wet. I needed to push this further.

"I didn't mean to pry..."

"It's okay."

Ben stood up and stretched. His shirt lifted just enough that I could see the v of his obliques. I had a friend from college that once called them cum gutters.

"Damn, I'm tense," said Ben. "All that walking and those interviews, oof. I need to book a massage when I'm home."

I seized the opportunity.

"I could give you one, I mean if you wanted."

"Sure, I'm game," he said.

"Um, go ahead and lay on the bed."

Ben did as I suggested and lay face down on my bed. I got on the mattress next to him, on my knees. Through his shirt, I gingerly placed my hands. I formed them almost in a "W" shape and pressed down firmly with my thumbs starting at the small of his back, moving up towards the middle of his shoulder blades. Ben groaned as I pushed through the knotted muscle. When I reach his shoulders I used my other fingers to dig into the muscle above his collar bones.

I continued this pattern and felt Ben's muscles melt like butter beneath my fingers. Kneeling to the side of him, however, was making my back ache, so I shifted to the end of the bed. I picked up his left foot, bending his leg at the knee. I held his foot in my hand, his long, slender toes against my fingers. I dug my fingers into the sole of his foot. Something inside me wanted to take his toes into my mouth, but I resisted. I repeated this with his right foot, my dick hardening in my sweatpants. I was even starting to sweat.

"I need to take these sweats off," I said. "I'm getting way too warm."

"I don't care what you need to do, as long as you keep this up," he responded.

I got up and off the bed, pulling my sweat pants down. I'd put on a jockstrap earlier, just in case something like this might happen. I got back to the end of the bed, this time focusing my attention on my cousin's calves and hamstrings.

"Hand me that lotion from the nightstand," I directed him.

Ben lifted his head from the comforter and found the bottle I was referring to. He passed it back to me without commenting on my state of undress. I slathered my hands with the lotion and went back to work on his legs. I kept consistent downward pressure with my thumbs, traveling up his calves, to his hamstrings, pushing his basketball shorts higher, almost coming to his ass cheeks before receding.

"Can you work my back some more?"

he asked.

I was more than happy to oblige.

"I'll need a better angle. I'm gonna have to sit on you," I replied.

"Mmhmm, do what you need to."

I licked my lips and straddled my cousin's ass.

"It'll be easier if you take your shirt off."

Ben reached for the bottom of his shirt, and I helped guide him to take it off. His strong back was shaped like an upside triangle. As I did when I first started, I pushed my thumbs into his lower back and worked my way up towards his shoulder blades. His skin was hot to the touch, and surprisingly soft.

My thumbs when down to the small of his back, making their way underneath the waistband of his basketball shorts, to the top of his meaty ass. I remained there, massaging into his glutes. I moved back to the end of the bed, and let my whims take over.

"Same goes for your shorts, too," I said, my heart skipping a beat.

Ben nodded into the pillow. I stuck my fingers under the waistband of his shorts. He raised his hips, allowing me to slide the nylon fabric down over his thighs, to his ankles, before tossing them to the floor. I lusted at the scene before me. My 6'2" cousin was naked, laying on my bed, practically begging me to touch him.

My thumbs returned to his hamstrings and I worked my way up toward his ass cheeks. His hairy ball sack was visible between his legs.

Each time I worked my way up the back of his thighs, my fingertips gently grazed his nuts. It always made his dick twitch. Soon I was full-on kneading his ass. While his cheeks were smooth, he had dark hair in his crevice that shrouded his tight, straight hole. My movements spread his cheeks apart, my thumbs gradually working their way closer to his pucker.

My thumb grazed his hole. I paused for his reaction, but nothing. I did it again. This time, my thumb pushed against his hole. Ben moaned softly, so I did it again. On the next try, he raised his hips to meet my thumb, and the digit penetrated his tight space. Ben gasped. He kept his hips up. I could see his dick hardening underneath his pelvis.

I pushed myself backward, using my knees to spread his thighs so I could kneel on the mattress. With both hands, I held his cheeks apart. His hairy hole winked at me. Ever so slowly, like moving through molasses, I lowered my face until my tongue touched his pucker. Ben moaned again. I traced a circle around it, and he moaned louder.

I sat up and aimed my tongue towards the base of his ball sack, licking upwards across his taint. Once I reached his hole, he relaxed, letting my tongue penetrate inside him. I renewed my efforts here, pushing in and out, fucking his sphincter with my tongue.

"Holy fuck, cuz," he said, reaching one hand to push the back of my head further into his ass. "Oh fuck, don't stop."

I rimmed and lapped his hairy hole with pleasure. My dick became so hard that it escaped the crotch fabric of my jockstrap. A thin trail of precum leaked from the head.

"Wait," said Ben. "I want to feel you on top of me."

Without hesitation, I pulled down my jock strap and tore off my shirt. I lay on top of Ben, feeling his heat mix with mine. I even managed to nestle my 7" dick between his ass cheeks, which he squeezed in response. I laid my bare chest against his broad back. My fingers snaked down his arms to meet the tops of his hands, our fingers intertwining. I nuzzled into that space between his neck and shoulder.

"Fuck, Rob," he gasped. "You feel so good."

I gently bit his skin and he shuddered underneath me. My hips started grinding into him. It must've been quite a sight seeing my 5'9" height atop his 6'2" frame.

As I rocked my hips against him, he reached back and spread his cheeks. During my next pass, my dick head pushed into his hole. Ben gasped, and moved his hands to my ass, pulling me down onto him. I freed one of my hands and spit into my palm, working the saliva onto my dick. I pressed again on his hole, with firm and steady pressure. Ben's hole opened up to me, and my cock head once again entered his warmth.

"I want you to fuck me, cuz," Ben whispered into the pillow. "Fuck me, Rob."

This was my second time ever topping a guy. The second time I had my dick in another man's ass, and it was my cousin.

I tried to think about what I liked. I continued to slowly grind into him, pushing my cock further and further up his hole. He whimpered, and I froze. This man had always been able to exert total physical strength over me, but now, he was putty in my hands.

He pushed down on my ass again, encouraging me to delve further. I found a rhythm he seemed to enjoy. As I pushed down into him, Ben arched his back to meet me. It wasn't fucking, it was sensual man-on-man contact. I didn't need to plow in and out of him. Instead, he clenched his hole around my dick in contrast to the circular movement of my hips.

reader207
reader207
146 Followers
12