My Cousin Benny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were once again holding his and he turned his head. I leaned down, and our tongues met. We moaned into each other's mouths. My hips thrust a bit more forcefully, and I could feel myself getting close to climax.

"Fuck, Ben, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Shoot for me, babe, fill me up."

With a final slow and deliberate thrust, my dick exploded inside my cousin. I filled him with my hot, salty sperm. His hole clenched tightly, and his hips pushed into the mattress he groaned into the pillow.

"Sorry, bud," he said. "I might've just made a mess of your blankets."

I rolled off my cousin, and he went to one side. Indeed, he left a sticky white mess on my comforter and his stomach. The head of his softening dick was shiny with his masculine residue.

"It'll wash off," I said, smiling.

We both got under the covers. To my surprise, Ben turned away from me. He reached back with one arm and pulled at me. I took the hint and scooted closer. My semi-erect cock resumed its place between his furry asscheeks. I wrapped my arms around his larger torso. Five minutes later Ben was gently snoring.

"I've missed you, too, cuz," I whispered, holding him tightly to my chest.

12