My Cousin Blackmails Me Pt. 03

Story Info
An explosive start to our new living arrangement.
2.3k words
4.28
30.7k
24
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers

Monday night: I jerked off and came in front of my cousin. Not a fantastic start to the week.

Little did I know that the week was only going to get better.

Tuesday morning was the official kick-off of our new living arrangement. Despite only having an afternoon class lined up for the day I woke up early, a few minutes before 9. As I sat on the edge of my bed, buck naked and still woozy, I thought back to the events of last night.

Huh. Guess I'm gonna be naked around the house for a while, now.

It was almost half an hour of meme-browsing later before I finally got out of bed, stretched for a good minute or two, before leaving my room for the toilet, just as naked as before.

The bedrooms were all on the second floor of the house, and Rosie and I had rooms opposite each other along the corridor, sharing a communal toilet and bathroom at the end of the corridor.

As I approached the bathroom however, its door suddenly opened to reveal my cousin, wearing an oversized tie-dyed t-shirt that stretched beyond her waist and covered her bottoms (if she was even wearing any). She was in the middle of pulling a scrunchie out of her hair when she noticed me. My right hand instinctively went to cover my crotch.

"Morning, cuz," Rosie said, breaking into a grin at the sight of me naked.

"Morning," I greeted back, trying to act normal. It's not easy when you're naked though.

"Is there really any point in covering yourself anymore?" Rosie asked, coming out of the bathroom and walking over to me. "I mean, I've seen you cum."

I didn't have a reply for that, but I let my hand fall away to reveal my cock. It wasn't erect, but with Rosie standing in front of me I knew it wouldn't take too long.

Rosie broke into an even bigger grin than before, clearly enjoying my embarrassment AND submission towards her (it had become apparent to me that my cousin was a top). As she walked past me, she suddenly hugged me from the side, said "love ya, cuz!" Before disappearing into her room and closing her door.

Needless to say, I washed up with an uncomfortable stiffie.

By the time I'd showered and brushed my teeth, my cock was calming down. As I ambled down the stairs with my towel around my neck, a savoury smell wafted through the air. I peeked into the kitchen to see Rosie by the stove, cooking eggs.

"Want your's scrambled?" she asked without looking up.

"Yeah, thanks," I said, walking past her and heading for the fridge. I grabbed the milk and poured myself my usual morning cup before noticing Rosie was watching me.

"What?" I asked.

Rosie shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I thought you'd be more embarrassed or something. You seem fine."

"Who says i'm not embarrassed?" I replied, putting the rest of the milk back in the fridge.

"Well, HE certainly isn't," Rosie used her spatula to point at my groin. In the presence of Rosie wearing her cute oversize-T-shirt, my lil' boy was standing at full attention again.

"Yea he tends to be like that," I said, walking around Rosie to reach the cupboards where my biscuits and chocolate spread were.

"I would've thought you'd deal with him in the shower," Rosie said, now focusing back on the eggs in her pan.

I nodded in a non-committal fashion. "Sometimes. But in the morning there's no real mood for anything."

Five minutes later, Rosie had scooped up the eggs onto 2 plates, I'd made toast for us both, and we were sitting by the dining table right outside the kitchen and enjoying our breakfast.

"What time's your class?" I asked Rosie. She took a moment to swallow her mouthful of eggs before replying.

"Ten," she said. "But I'm gonna go in late cos today's it's just consultations. I'll leave around eleven."

"You sure you can afford to do that?" I asked.

"My group mates aren't going any earlier anyway, so it would be pointless."

We fell into mutual silence as we ate. I was in the middle of catching up with the daily news from my phone when Rosie spoke up again.

"Does it hurt?"

I looked up from my phone, unsure what Rosie meant.

"When... I fell from heaven?"

Rosie kicked my leg from under the table.

"Idiot. I mean your boner. Does it hurt?"

Oh. That made more sense.

"Not particularly," I said, now more invested in Rosie's thoughts than I was 5 seconds ago. "Does it look like something is hurting?"

"No it's just, it looks so big y'know" Rosie shifted in her chair to get a better view of my crotch. I for one had given up trying to conceal myself.

"I can't imagine it's comfortable," she said.

I nodded. "You're somewhat right, I guess."

"But I have to ask," Rosie wasn't done with her questions.

"What's making you hard right now?"

I sat back in my chair, pondering her question and contemplating my response.

"Truthfully..." I began speaking slowly. "Truthfully, you are."

Rosie's brows shot up.

I continued to speak. "I mean, I said this the other day too, but you're pretty. And the way you dress around the house is... well, it's easy on the eyes."

"But that's easy enough to excite you?" She asked, her voice sounding genuinely curious.

I made an uncertain face; I wasn't sure how much to tell my cousin about my kinks and fetishes just yet.

"Let's just say it is, I guess. It's complicated."

Rosie nodded, not pushing the subject.

After we'd finished breakfast, I washed the dishes (since Rosie was the one who cooked). When I'd placed everything onto the drying rack and turned around, Rosie was facing me and looking at me from her chair at the dining table.

"What?" I asked.

"I was just thinking..." Rosie said. "You can jack off if you want, y'know."

I frowned. "Excuse me?"

"I mean," Rosie stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"It must be annoying having that hard-on, right? It's better if you just deal with it. Besides, it's safer for me too if you're regularly, uhm, relieving yourself, right?

I sighed. "Rosie, I'm not going to force myself on you, I promise."

"I know, I know, but what's a girl gotta do? Do it for me, please?"

It was an extremely odd situation. My cousin was asking me to jerk off for her.

What was a guy to do?

Well, obviously.

"Fine, but ONLY for your sake," I said.

Rosie laughed. "Sure, keep telling yourself that.

And so Rosie watched as I gripped my hard cock with my hand and began slowly moving up and down on it. My hand was still wet from having washed the dishes so there was ample lubrication to start things up.

Just as last night, I got my appetite worked up by having my gaze eat into Rosie's body. But this time, her oversized T-shirt, cute as it was, prevented me from getting a good view of her curves.

But they gave me a fantastic view of her juicy thighs.

It wasn't long before my breathing had quickened and I was dreaming about unloading my cum all over my cousin's plump and white thighs. Oh, to be able to bury my face in between them some day...

"Does it feel good?" Rosie asked.

I nodded, not bothering to speak.

Rosie laughed, lifting herself off the kitchen counter where she was leaning on.

"Maybe this will help you."

And Rosie pinched the middle of her T-shirt, lifting it up to reveal all her glorious creamy-white thighs, with a white laced panty in-between them.

I think I might've moaned out loud when I saw that. Desire swelled up in me as I pumped on my cock faster and faster, my pre-cum now leaking out of my cock head like a faucet.

As I felt my climax coming, I slowed my jerking pace down to a complete halt, holding myself at the base of the shaft and taking controlled breaths.

"What's up?" Rosie asked.

"Just taking a break to enjoy myself for longer," I said.

Rosie nodded, seeming to understand.

"Nice laces, though," I said, smiling.

Rosie seemed momentarily embarrassed, but the next second she picked up her composure. "Just felt like wearing them today," she said, letting her T-shirt fall back down over her panties.

Rosie suddenly looked up, as though she'd forgotten something and inexplicably remembered it.

"Be right back," she said, before jogging out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I was left confused and alone in the kitchen, slowly stroking my cock to keep it hard in anticipation of her return.

Not a minute later Rosie reappeared, holding something long and white in her hands.

"Know what this is?" she asked, waving it in front of her.

My jaw dropped as I recognised it's shape and form.

"You have a magic wand??" I said in disbelief.

"MY best friend," Rosie said, flipping a switch on the wireless vibrator. It buzzed to life in her hands.

I could feel my cock throbbing in sensual desire.

Rosie walked over to stand beside me.

"Let go," she said softly. I removed my hand off my shaft and placed it against the base of my cock to keep it up for Rosie. She moved the vibrator towards my cock head before pausing and looking up at me.

"May I?" She asked.

I couldn't nod fast enough. "Please," I said.

Breaking into a smile, Rosie pressed the vibrator against my cock head.

I moaned out loud as the magic wand's smooth pulses surged through my cock and reverberated through my body. It felt incredible.

"First time?" I heard Rosie ask. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak in anything more than primal sounds of sexual pleasure.

Rosie began moving the magic wand down along the side of my cock shaft. My hands had now fully let go of my cock and were gripping the edge of the kitchen sink tighter and tighter as I struggled to control myself from turning into jelly. Rosie was now in full control.

"Rosie, I'm gonna cum," I said weakly.

"So quickly?" She asked, a hint of dismay in her voice. She pulled the magic wand away from my cock and I let out a loud breath as the stimulation was suddenly brought to a halt.

"Let's have so fun, okay?" Rosie said sensually into my ear.

I must've been a lot more turned on than I thought, as a few seconds later, even without any physical stimulation I was tipped over the edge and cum began leaking out of me. I gasped as I achieved this ruined orgasm, and even Rosie was taken by surprise.

"The fuck?" she asked, staring at my cock as it weakly dribbled out cum onto the kitchen floor.

"So fast, huh?" Rosie said.

"Hang on, that wasn't it," I had to redeem myself. "That was a ruined orgasm, I can still keep going."

"A what?" Rosie seemed unfamiliar with the term.

"Nevermind, I'm not done yet anyway, see?"

I took my cock by it's base and swung it around to show that it was still hard and ready for stimulation.

"You better give me more cum than before," Rosie said, turning the magic wand back on.

This went on for a few minutes more. Rosie moved the magic wand up and down and across every inch of my erect member, and I nearly cramped my fingers and toes from curling up, trying to hold in my orgasm to prolong the enjoyment.

To be honest, I was hoping Rosie would just ditch the vibrator and resort to using her fingers (or maybe even more) to make me cum.

But Rosie seemed adamant to avoid touching my cock.

"You like it when I do this?" Rosie pressed the vibrator against the bottom of my cock head, and I moaned loudly.

"Oh god," I gasped, the pleasure hindering my ability to form proper sentences. I was losing control.

"I just wanna see your cock shoot rope for me aaaaall over the floor..." Rosie was cooing into my ear, her voice sultry and tantalising. "Won't you do it for me? Please, cousin?"

And that was it. The moment I heard Rosie call me "cousin", I lost control.

"Fuck," I said, just an instant before my first blast of cum flew out of my cock and splattered itself across the kitchen floor. Rosie exclaimed in delight and began laughing as my cock continued to shoot additional strings of cum onto the floor.

"Fuck yea, atta boy!" Rosie cheered as she kept the vibrator underneath my cock head, egging out more of my cum out of my balls. It felt incredible, and I'd clenched my eyes shut under the intensity of my orgasm.

Fnally, the waves of pleasure began to subside, and when Rosie removed the vibrator from my cock I opened my eyes.

"You made a mess, cuz," Rosie said, and I had to agree with her. My cum was streaked out on the floor in front of us at a respectable distance.

"You came so much!" Rosie exclaimed in a tone which suggested she was pleased with herself for making me cum such a big amount.

"It felt good," I said, leaning my whole body back onto the kitchen sink to catch my breath.

Rosie turned to me. "You clean this up, kay?" As I nodded, she leaned in and pecked me on the cheek before turning and heading off to her room upstairs.

Alone in the kitchen, I looked down at my cock, still hard (but not as much as before) and throbbing slightly to my pulse.

"What have we gotten ourselves into, buddy?" I asked it.

My cock gave no reply, but even it would have no idea of the fun I was about to have this coming week.


yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers