My Cousin Blackmails Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Rosie teases me while we video-call my aunt.
3.1k words
4.35
26.4k
23
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers

So far, the week had started out great.

On Monday, my aunt flew off to Perth to find her husband, leaving me and my very attractive cousin Rosie alone. Rosie and I agreed that I'm to be naked in the house at all times while it's just the two of us in order to make Rosie feel better about being alone with a cousin who's horny for her (logic: not found. But i'm not complaining).

Tuesday morning came round, and Rosie used her magic wand vibrator to make me cum all over the kitchen floor. It felt amazing.

It wasn't until Tuesday night, while Rosie and I were preparing to retire for the day, did anything else happen. While I was showering, Rosie came bursting into the restroom.

"Rosie what the fuck?" I exclaimed. The shower area had no curtains, but it was separated from the rest of the restroom by a clear sliding door.

"Sorry I reeeaally gotta pee!" She said, and in front of me she lifted up her oversized T-shirt, pulled down her white lace panties, and sat herself down on the toilet bowl. I could hear the tinkle of her pee hitting the water in the toilet bowl, even while my shower head was still running.

"Don't stare, pervert," Rosie scowled at me. But then she looked down and her tone changed.

"Oh no, was I interrupting something?" She smiled and pointed at my groin, where my soap-lathered erection stood at attention.

"Yeah, kind of!" I said. Rosie had bathed in while I was jacking off. Not that I was mad, since by then she'd already seen me cum 3 times before.

"Well, don't let me stop you!" Rosie leaned forward, propping her chin up on her palm resting her arm on her knees, looking at me intently.

Did it bother me anymore, by this point? After my cousin had already seen me naked and vulnerable?

Of course not. I grabbed my stiffie and began jerking off just like I was doing not one minute ago. Rosie just sat where she was on the toilet seat and watched.

The soap lathered on my body proved to be an excellent lubricant, and my hand slid up and down my hard cock with ease. To kick things up a notch I pressed the open palm of my free hand against the tip of my cock and began rubbing in a circular motion.

"Shit, that feels good, huh?" Rosie asked.

"Fuck yea," I said.

It wasn't long before I began to cum, shooting my load onto the clear plastic door right in front of Rosie. From my angle it looked like I was shooting right into her face.

Rosie laughed as she watched my cum splatter against the plastic door. "Not bad, you still have quite a load despite our fun we had this morning," she said, observing the volume of semen I was producing.

"I aim to please," I replied, gently squeezing out the last drops of cum out of my cock.

Shortly after, Rosie cleaned herself up after her business and left the restroom to let me finish showering.

For the next two days, I found myself in similar situations where Rosie would spy me with a hard on and demand that I jack off in front of her. One time it happened while we were watching a movie in the living room; I jerked off on the couch beside her and came into an empty cup (that I made sure to wash thoroughly afterwards).

Another time occurred while we were enjoying ice cream on the kitchen counter. Rosie had taken her magic wand vibrator and, pressing my whole cock vertically down onto the countertop with it, had made me cum long ropes on the counter. That had felt absolutely incredible, with Rosie taking the initiative (and control) to bring me to an orgasm. I wish she'd actually use her hands again, though. She hadn't actually touched my cock ever since the very first incident on Saturday.

My breakthrough came soon after, however. On Friday evening, my aunt called and told us she was extending her stay with her husband in Perth, and to expect her back on Sunday night.

"I hope you kids haven't burnt the house down!" She said to us over the video call. Rosie and I were standing by the kitchen counter again, but this time I'd thrown on a T-shirt to avoid suspicion. I was still naked on the bottom, though. Meanwhile Rosie, who'd only just came back from the university, was in denim jeans and an orange crop top with a beige cardigan thrown over.

"We're fine mom, don't worry," Rosie said. "I've been making sure to take care of Jay, right?"

Rosie turned to look at me and gave me a knowing smile. I rolled my eyes, unwilling to give her the satisfaction. She smacked me lightly on my bare butt cheeks, and I had to prevent my face from giving anything away.

Fortunately, my aunt was a rather dense person, so she noticed nothing. She continued chatting away about how Perth was and what she and her husband had been doing (he was currently away in a separate business call in another room). Honestly it was boring to listen to, but I WAS staying at her place for free, so I decided to be polite and smile and nod through her stories.

This whole time, standing beside Rosie while video-chatting with my aunt had aroused me a bit, and my cock had already lifted up it's head, like a dog sniffing the air hopefully for food. But even I wouldn't dream of jerking off in a video-call.

Rosie, however, had other ideas. While aunt London began describing her trip to the Perth Zoo, I felt something touching around my groin. I glanced down and - to my surprise - Rosie's well-manicured fingers were reaching over! I shot her a surprised look and saw that she was already looking at me. She gave me a "you better remain quiet" look before her fingers located their target and wrapped themselves fully around my cock.

My penis rose in anticipation and desire, growing to a full erection quickly in Rosie's grip. I saw Rosie's eyebrows shoot up in delight at how I responded to her touch. She began slowly moving her hand forward and backward, and I forced myself not to show the pleasure of it on my face.

"And the koalas! Dear god, those adorable critters are simply amazing!" Aunt London was still going on about her zoo trip. I smiled and gave a polite chuckle into the webcam, but my focus was still on Rosie's tender-yet-firm grip around my cock. I'd been yearning for her touch for the whole week, and to finally have it was intoxicating. It was absolutely torturous to not be able to let myself go entirely, however, and to have to uphold my composure in front of my aunt.

Rosie however seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. She kept shooting glances at me from the corner of her eye while wearing a perpetual smile on her face. She began to rotate her wrist around my shaft while moving her hand forwards and backwards on my cock, only adding to the raw pleasure. I allowed myself a quick gasp before quickly steadying myself again.

"What about you, Jay?" Aunt London's voice suddenly cut through to me, startling me a bit.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked, leaning forward to the camera, acting as though there'd been a lag in our feed.

"I said, have you held a koala in your arms before?" Aunt London asked.

"Oh, not really. I'd love to though."

"Oh you should, they're like real-life teddy bears, oh my..."

Boy, Aunt London could really entertain herself! Meanwhile, Rosie was still entertaining me under the countertop. She'd stopped jerking me but was now rubbing my cock head with her thumb and index finger. She'd switch between circular rubs to light squeezes to hard squeezes and then back to rubbing. My cock was already leaking with pre-cum so Rosie had plenty of natural lubrication to work with.

I was breathing much harder than before now, and if our webcam had been any clearer Aunt London would probably see me blushing and shaking. Thankfully she still wasn't done monologuing.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to hold on anymore. I quickly tapped the 'mute' button on the video-calling platform before proclaiming loudly "fuck," as I began to cum in Rosie's hands.

I saw Rosie's eyes widen and her smile become a wide grin as I unloaded myself into her fingers and all over the back of the counter. She kept her fingers rubbing my cock head as spasms of pleasure washed over me and I moaned out loud, the video-call with my aunt all but forgotten.

"Fuck, Rosie," I gasped.

"Excuse me, Jay, what did you say?" Rosie and I almost jumped at the sound of my aunt's question. She was looking at us curiously through the video-call, her brows furrowed.

I quickly un-muted our mic. "Uhh, nothing!" I said, my brain whirring for a response. "Rosie just, uh, farted, is all."

Rosie firmly squeezed my cock under the counter, startling me. I looked over and saw her give me a "what the fuck?" look. I shrugged.

"Now Rosie, that's not very lady-like," aunt London said, shaking her head at her daughter.

"Yeah sorry, I couldn't help it," Rosie replied, her hand still gripped around my cock. "But I just couldn't hold it in any longer. Jay understands, right?"

Rosie shot me a sly look, to which I just scowled back.

"Okay kids, I have to go now," aunt London said. "Take care of yourselves, don't miss me!"

Rosie and I waved goodbye and hung up the call, before I breathed a big sigh of relief.

"What the fuck, Rosie!" I exclaimed. Rosie began laughing and let go of my cock, examining her cum-stained hand.

"Dude, why do you always have so much cum??" Rosie sounded both annoyed AND impressed at the same time.

"Why thank you," I responded, leaning against the countertop and grinning smugly.

Rosie rolled her eyes.

"Maybe you need to jack off more," she said. Her gaze went past her cummy hand and fell onto my cock. "And you're STILL hard??" she exclaimed.

I looked down at my erection. "Huh, I guess I am."

"Okay that's it," Rosie said, grabbing my cock firmly. She began walking towards the living room, pulling me along by my dick. I had no choice but to follow after her.

"Hey, Rosie!" I yelped, but she didn't let go.

Reaching the couch, Rosie pulled me over and sat me down in front of her.

"I've had enough with you and your horniness," she said, kneeling down in front of me. She grabbed my cock and began jerking me again, just as she'd done so just a few minutes ago.

"Don't be so rough!" I said, as Rosie was using more force than usual, jerking her hand up and down on my cock with vigour.

"Then you better hurry up and cum," she said, her grip firm and tight on my member.

"I just came, y'know? It's probably gonna take a while if you just use your fingers."

Rosie paused. She stopped stroking and looked up at me. I gave her a knowing look.

That's right. If you just use your fingers.

"What are you tryna say, Jay?" Rosie asked, her eyes narrow.

I shook my head, acting dumb.

"Nothing! Just that I probably won't cum so easily as before."

She gave me a fake smile and continued stroking, albeit slower and gentler than before.

"I bet you'd love it, wouldn't you," she said, looking me dead in the eyes. "If I put my lips on your hard cock, you fucking pervert."

"YOU'RE the one stroking me off right now!"

"And YOU'RE the one who gets hard from his cousin!"

I sighed; there was no rebutting that.

"How about this, cuz," Rosie said, her hand still working on my cock.

"I'll suck you off, but you're buying dinner tonight."

Rosie was offering to give me a blowjob? I couldn't pass up this opportunity. But first I had to make sure my wallet wouldn't be blown either.

"What's for dinner?" I asked. Rosie fell into silent contemplation for about 5 seconds before replying: "sushi."

"Really?" I asked. "Australian sushi?"

"Hey, Tendo's is run by legitimate Japanese chefs, okay."

"Just because they say 'irasshaimase' when you enter the restaurant doesn't make them legit, Rose."

"Oh fuck off Jay, the food is good and that's what matters. So are you buying dinner or not?"

I did the math in my head. Yea, I had the budget for sushi tonight.

"Fine, but we're deciding on the menu together," I said.

"You scrooge," Rosie murmured.

"So, deal?" I asked.

Rosie didn't reply. Instead, she bent down, extending her tongue, and gave the entirely of my penis shaft a long lick from the base to the tip. I exhaled loudly as the slow pleasure of that one lick made my toes curl.

"Deal," Rosie said. And then she opened her mouth and sealed her lips tightly around my cock head.

It felt amazing. Rosie was sucking on my cock head while her hand continued to stroke my shaft. I could feel her tongue moving in a circular motion across my tip, and it was enough to make me moan.

"Fuck," I said.

Rosie popped her lips off my cock. "That good enough to make you cum?" she asked.

"You wish," I replied, grinning.

Shrugging, Rosie returned her lips to my cock, but this time she went down further along the shaft, and began moving up and down on me in the style of a conventional blowjob.

I leaned back into the couch and allowed my head to fall backwards as I entered into a state of ecstasy. Rosie going down on my cock felt absolutely incredible, and her technique was exquisite. The tempo of her movements wasn't rushed, and I could feel the occasional stimulation of her tongue whenever she went down on me deep. This wasn't my first blowjob, but it was feeling like one of my best. Perhaps it had to do with that fact that forbidden fruit generally tastes the sweetest. Whatever the case, Rosie was giving me an A-star blowjob and I was loving every second of it.

Suddenly, I felt Rosie's free hand wrap itself around my balls and pull downwards. I yelped and jumped in my seat. I looked up and saw Rosie laughing to herself.

"The fuck was that??" I asked.

"You looked like you were having too good a time," Rosie said, still laughing.

"Hey, I'm buying you sushi."

Rosie hit me with her puppydog eyes and pouted her lips. "Sowwy, cousin," she said in a sickeningly-sweet voice, planting a kiss on the side of my cock. "Pwease get me aaaaall the tuna mayo sushi I want, okay?" Her voice was cringe-worthy, but it was oddly turning me on.

"Wait, that's what you want?" I asked, momentarily distracted. "Tuna mayo sushi?"

"I mean I want more than just that, but that's my favourite."

"What are you, twelve?"

"Hey," Rosie tugged downwards on my balls again, making me gasp. "You sure it's a good idea to make fun of someone who has her hands and teeth on your genitals?"

"Fair point," I said, grimacing.

Rosie went back to going down on me, and I breathed a sigh of contentment. Looking down at her head bobbing up and down on my groin, I was supremely tempted to grab the sides of her head and manually control her pace on my cock, but I had a feeling she wouldn't take kindly to that.

She still wants to be the one in control, I thought to myself.

How hot would it be if she would take off her top, though.

This whole week, I'd been the one to expose myself. But aside from seeing her wrapped in her bath towel after coming out of the shower, I'd never gotten anywhere as close to seeing Rosie's body. Granted, she had a tendency to wear skimpy clothes, but that didn't count.

As often as I've been seeing Rosie, her venerable ass and legendary titties were still a mystery to me.

My mind began to wander. Rosie was already on her knees in front of me with my cock in her mouth and hands. If she would just remove her cardigan and slip her top off, letting her boobs fall out as the top cleared her chest area, and slowly unhook her bra to allow it to fall forward, exposing her glorious mammaries to me...

With an imagination as vivid as mine, it was no longer difficult to cum.

"Rosie, Rosie!" I said, feeling my limit quickly approaching. "I'm gonna cum!" I said. At my words, Rosie lifted her head off my cock, tilted my whole shaft upwards towards me, and began stroking me with her right hand while her left hand juggled with my balls.

"Cum away, cousin," she said, with a cheeky grin. And with a mighty groan, I unleashed my first load of cum all over my shirt.

Rosie kept her hand working on my cock, and additional ropes of semen shot out of my throbbing cock and drenched my shirt even more. Meanwhile it was all I could do to bunch my toes and fingers up while Rosie milked my cock, the sheer pleasure of the orgasm overwhelming me.

Soon enough, my orgasm began to subside, and Rosie was now gently rubbing my cock in a slow and tender manner.

"Y'know, sometimes I wonder why I don't help you with your boners more often," she said, her eyes watching my cock release it's last few drops of cum. "That was fun."

"You're more than welcome to do so," I said, a satisfied smile on my face. Rosie looked up at me and grinned.

"I'll think about it." She stood up, holding her hands up in front of her to examine the cum that'd gotten caught between her fingers.

"You seriously have too much cum in your balls, cuz," Rosie said. " Maybe you have a problem."

"Yea, you're the problem..."

"What was that?"

"NOTHING. So, sushi, right?"

I ordered the suhi over the phone and a mixed deluxe sushi platter was delivered over about 30 minutes later. Rosie and I enjoyed the fresh fish and high-quality vinegared rice together before calling it a night.

"Hey," I called out to Rosie as we both headed up the stairs for our rooms. She turned to look at me.

"What will we do when your aunt returns?" I asked.

Rosie thought about my question for a few seconds before smiling and shrugging.

"Cross that mountain when we get there. Goodnight, Jay."

Leaning in, Rosie lightly pecked me on the cheeks before running up the rest of the stairs, leaving me with a tingling feeling in my groin yet again.

yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers