My Cousin Blackmails Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck."

I looked over at Rosie and saw her staring at her phone, her eyes open.

"What?" I asked, concerned.

Rosie dropped her hands and gave a loud exasperated sigh. "A classmate needs to borrow some of my notes for next week's lecture... god, Sharon can you take your own notes for once please..."

I watched as Rosie got up and began to put her panties back on.

"Wait, you're going NOW?" I asked, taken aback.

"She stays just a couple of streets down, I won't be gone more than 5 minutes," Rosie said. With her panties back on she quickly ran out of my room and into her's.

"Can you at least untie me??" I yelled from across the hall.

Rosie poked her head back into my room, now wearing black shorts and holding a transparent folder with her school notes inside.

"Tell you what," she said, raising her phone. I saw her tap then screen once and the vibrators on my cock buzzed to life, and I stifled a moan as they sent slow waves of pleasure through me.

"If you wait patiently for me and can hold off from cumming before I return, I'll swallow your load. If not... We'll think of a punishment, okay?"

Rosie winked at me and disappeared from my view as she pulled her head out of the room and dashed down the stairs.

"Love you, cuz!" She called out from the first floor.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Rose!" I yelled out in response, but Rosie had already closed the door behind her.

I half expected the vibrators to stop on their own soon, but I guess they must've had some sort of built-in function that allowed them to continue running even when their connected device was out of range. They didn't simply vibrate on my cock, but they alternated their pulse rhythm and changed up the intensity of their vibrations at random, successfully stimulating me to a point where I had to consciously hold back from cumming.

Fuck, I'm not going to hold for much longer, I thought to myself. The angle of my positioning on the bed meant that I was unable to get a clear look at my desktop clock, so I couldn't tell how long Rosie had been gone. Maybe 5 minutes? Maybe 10? My sense of time had been messed up by then.

I clenched my fists and closed my eyes in an effort to hold back my impending orgasm.

"Rosie, please hurry," I whimpered out loud to no one in particular.

Suddenly, I heard my room door creak open. Rosie must've returned.

"Fuck, Rosie please let me cum, I can't take it any longer," I said in a gasping voice, my eyes still shut and my fists still clenched.

But the loud voice that I heard next did not belong to Rosie.

"The fuck?!"

My eyes flew open and I quickly turned my head.

A tall, slender asian girl with shoulder-length blonde hair with dark roots was standing in the doorway. Her skin was lightly tanned, like someone who played casual sports. She wore a pastel-green tank top with dark-blue denim jeans.

I'd only ever seen her in pictures around the house and through video calls, but I recognised her instantly.

"Na-Natasha??" I stammered, shocked to see Rosie's younger sister, and by extension my cousin, standing by my door.

Natasha stared me in the eyes, then ran her gaze down my body, and back up to my eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" she asked.

My mouth was open but I had no words to say.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Shit.

Forbidden fruit isn't meant to be indulged so often.


12