All Comments on 'My Cousin Cassie'

by BryndenBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next awesome chapter please!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Wow, One of the very best cousin reunions I have ever read. I wish I could experience such a reunion with some of my female cousins. Please write more of this story and hopefully a very happy ending with a baby or two.

Aussies are so very lucky that the laws regarding Incest only restrict relationships between Siblings, Parents & Children & Grandparent and Children. Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Nephews & Nieces are free to engage in a sexual relationship and marry if they consent. The legal age of consent in Australia is 16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, An enjoyable story. In my own life, drug and alcohol reduced inhibitions were never real or long-lasting. I hope that not the case for these cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No it wasn't worth the wait. She abandoned you. Your whole childhood wasn't worth ratshit to her. And only when she was truly alone in life she bothered to rekindle. You got the shortened. You deserve better.

bob264bob264over 1 year ago

Loved it.Please more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

English is not my first language and I'm not technically sound in the nuances of grammar. So, pardon me in case i make a fool of myself.

"Cassie and I's" sounded very odd to me -- to the point that it made me feel physically uncomfortable. So, here, just wanted to ask if this is expression is grammatically correct? Any thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.

Now onto the story... It's a beautiful, beautiful story; abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. If "Cassie and I's" felt physically uncomfortable, the story text other that that felt blissfully divine. I don't think any piece of erotica made me physically feel like that lately. And i don't think just a simple "thank you" could do justice to the spell that this lovely story had cast. I can hear my heart beating and I'm ashamed that I'm not able to give my feelings the words that they deserve.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

In my opinion it could end here. I wouldn't mind reading more though. Maybe find out more about the mother's, if it's as juicy as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please, more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Epitome of love

So common in taboo attraction (family, friends etc) that one or both create an awkward distance. Only a fortunate few have such tender reconciliations.

Please continue with this beautiful love story.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Yes, continue writing PLEASE

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Really good story and yes, please continue!

ecruzqecruzqover 1 year ago

Definitve it would be great to read more about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stopped reading when Cassie offered the choice of wine or grass. It's just pathetic how often writers use alcohol, tobacco and drugs in their stories. Why can't one of you ever write a good incest story that doesn't include any of that crap? Doesn't matter how the rest of the story went. It was ruined at that point. 1*

nomad14905nomad14905over 1 year ago

You've captured the angst of forbidden love and regret so perfectly - yes - please tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In response to the Anonymous asking about "Cassie and I's", it is incorrect. The correct wording is "Cassie's and my".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By all means, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful! A perfect combination of the romantic and the erotica. We'll done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Cassie and I's attachment to one another" - Cassie and MY attachment . . . .

Don't mess up a good story with these kinds of off-putting errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. More please. Cousin marriage is legal in about 24 states. I think they should have a baby.

Va Ham

postoak2020postoak2020over 1 year ago

5 stars. More more

Do they move in together

Does Bry now find a new drive and a career he is passionate about

Kid(s) on the way?

Married

Parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope this is just the start of a series of stories about these two!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

why is it always the guys i just stories cant move on..That person betrayed him, moved on, fucked around moved on, had kids, got old and noooow she thinks u might be worth?

Why couldn't you make the guy also moved on, instead he is a pathetic loser .

1/5

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Somehow they need to move in together ❤️ .

gametime279gametime279over 1 year ago

One of my friends and his cousin were always crazy about each other, but I don't think they ever found a way to admit it to themselves much less each other or the rest of the world. Now one of in an unhappy marriage, and the other never found the right one. This story reminds me of them, I hope someday they get there happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s just too much of a loser. I mean for fucks sake, working in a video store for 20+ years and no long term relationships because his childhood crush rejected him…

newporter56newporter56over 1 year ago

Think they should consider moving in together....

Blue90aBlue90aover 1 year ago

Great story. More please

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Loved it. There's nothing like having a kissing cousin while growing up. Five stars, and thank you for bringing back fond memories.

malloystermalloysterabout 1 year ago

This one caused me to feel things I wasn't expecting... very nice. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree about the guy having no ambition. I guess it’s not too surprising that his cousin thought he might still be a virgin after 20 years.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented11 months ago

One of the rare erotic stories on this site drawn from true romance and feelings. Excellent and well written; I was unable to find any of the usual obligatory grammatical errors! Well done Bryndon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In the United States USA, 19 states allow 1st cousins to legally marry.

juanviejojuanviejo10 months ago

It looks like I've read it before; WTF, IT'S STILL CINCO ESTRELLAS!

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[18.01.24]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBryndenBlackstone@BryndenBlackstone
Currently working on My Cousin Cassie Part II and Apple of Aphrodite Ch. 3. They'll be done when they're done. For inquiries/feedback: bryndenblackstone88@gmail.com For daily sexy thoughts: twitter.com/BrynBlack88