My Cousin Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard about that too. From my dad." My brain felt like it was floating on a cloud as I sat what little remained of the joint in an ashtray on the coffee table. "For what it's worth, I was really rattled by the news. I always thought your parents would be together forever."

"Yeah, so did I. I guess divorce runs in the family. My half anyway." She took a second, as if lost in thought. "Ya know, I always assumed the victims of divorce were only children, not grown ass adults. I thought it wouldn't affect me but...well, shows what I know."

"I'm sorry things didn't work out Cass," I said. "Truly."

"Thanks." She grabbed a tissue from the coffee table and dabbed her leaking eyes. "It's nice to hear someone say that. Especially you."

Within the pleasant haze of Cassie's weed, I stopped to study her once more. She seemed even sadder than before; her crow's feet and age lines more pronounced. She looked delicate and frail. Lost. And it pained my heart more than I had expected.

"Hey!" I squeezed her hand. "Remember how we used to play out in the woods behind your house, even when our parents told us not to?"

Just as I'd hoped, she smiled, and squeezed me back. "Of course I remember. I'm especially fond of that time we partook in those mushrooms we found."

I laughed. "Oh yeah! And when our parents found out they forced us to throw up. God, our poor parents."

"We were so stupid!" she said between giggles.

"Well, it's like you said, kids are stupid."

"Yes, and we proved it beyond shadow of a doubt."

For a moment the giggles hit us hard, and everything fell away. It was bliss, extended by the extreme time dilation we were both feeling. If there was a heaven, it was the closest I'd ever been. I didn't want it to end.

"Hey, how are your folks anyway?" Cassie suddenly inquired when the laughs finally died down. "It's been forever since I've seen them too."

"Pretty good," I said. "They're talking about retiring down in Texas."

"That sounds nice! Good for them."

"Yeah I guess."

Cassie lifted an eyebrow. "You guess?"

"Well, I don't really want them to go."

I told her my truth without thinking, without fear of retaliation or lack of understanding, like it used to be between us. It felt freeing. It felt like home.

"I understand," Cassie said. "All too well. But hey, at least your parents aren't complete fuck ups like mine."

"Yeah, that's true I guess."

"And Alan? How's he?"

"You mean mister big shot software developer out in California? We only see each other every once and a while, and we don't talk much, so couldn't tell ya."

"You sound a little jealous Bry."

"I admit, there's some brotherly animosity," I said. "His successes make me feel like the loser of the family."

"You know that shit doesn't matter though," Cassie assured me, her voice soft and coated in experience, so unlike the naive child I remembered. "We all have different paths to walk. Yours is different than his, that's all."

"I know. I tell myself that. Doesn't mean the feelings go away, but I manage."

Just then my attention returned to my erection, and the fact that it had not passed as I had hoped. If anything it was harder than before, energized by the connection I was feeling, and leaving an obvious outline in my jeans. I wiggled in my seat, attempting to subtly shift it to the side of my leg, but all it did was gain Cassie's attention. She glanced only for a second, but long enough for me to notice before her eyes darted back to mine.

She knows, I thought, and suddenly I felt red hot shame rushing to my face. She knows, and she's going to be horrified, and any chance of being back with my beloved cousin will be ruined forever.

But instead of recoiling like I feared, she placed her right hand on my leg, so close that the tips of her fingers graced the outline of my cock.

"It's okay Bry. Don't be ashamed." A sly smile crept over her freckled face as she crawled her fingers closer, like a spider, slow and methodical, until her fingers were resting across my shaft. "I suppose this is the best time to admit that the feeling's mutual."

"Really?" I blurted out.

Cassie chuckled and nodded. "I've always had a thing for you doofus. Why do you think I backed away?"

"Uhh, I guess I just assumed you didn't think I was cool enough to spend time with anymore."

Cassie shook her head. "No. Quite the opposite. We were both going through puberty, and seeing you change into a man was making me feel things we were told our whole lives was wrong. You were driving me crazy, and I knew that if I spent any time alone with you, I wouldn't have been able to resist, and we would've done something we'd both regret."

"Holy shit, Cass, I, I..." I felt the urge to censor myself, to deny the obvious, but I resisted, emboldened by Cassie's admission to admit my own. "I felt the same way."

"Still do, from what I can see." Cassie glanced down once more, this time holding her gaze on my cock. I could feel it beating with blood against my leg, eagerly thickening with each pulse. "But you know what I most regret now?"

She inched her body closer, just as she began rubbing her fingers over the outline of my cock. Her touch alone was enough to send a mild moan from my lips.

"It's that we never did give in. That we never experienced each other in that special way cousins aren't supposed to. But fuck that. You should have been my first, Bry. My first and only. I've always known, but it's crystal clear now. All of this..." Cassie waved her hand around the living room, to the world she had built for herself. "All of this was me trying desperately to run away from the truth."

"And what truth is that?" I asked, eyes closed, bracing for impact.

"You're my one Bry. And you wanna know another truth?"

I gulped, my mouth dry with anticipation and unable to speak.

"Being high also makes me really horny."

Suddenly I felt Cassie's fingers tighten around my cock, squeezing an absurd amount of precum out of the tip, leaving a large, wet splotch in my pants. She giggled at the sight, unable to contain the pleasure she felt witnessing my physical confession.

"Your turn to tell me a truth Bry. Are you a virgin?"

"No," I gasped.

Cassie looked disappointed, but only for a moment. "Damn, I was hoping we could make things at least half right. Oh well." She leaned in close, so close her lips were gracing my earlobe. "You know, I have so many regrets for us, but the worst is that we never lost our virginity to each other. God, can you imagine how amazing it would have been?"

Cassie continued to squeeze, filling my pants with more precum, and in my delirium I could only tell her the truth.

"To be honest I have."

Cassie's mouth dropped open in feigned disgust. "Bry, did you just admit to masturbating to your cousin?"

I chuckled. "I think I did."

"You pervert." Suddenly Cassie stopped squeezing, and with one graceful movement, swung her leg over my hips and lowered herself onto my lap. "And if that's the case then I guess that makes me a pervert too."

"You mean you've jerked off to me?

Cassie nodded. "In fact you were the first guy I ever thought about."

"Cass, I...don't know what to say again."

"Well then maybe we should stop using words." She traced her right index finger down my chest and slipped the tip underneath my belt line. "There's still time to right the wrongs of the past. To do what our parents always told us wasn't possible."

Cassie's fingers moved to my zipper, and as if on a trigger I pulled her in closer by the neck, gently. She shuddered, and her breath filled my nose, hot and heavy.

"Is this really what you want?" I asked.

She nodded, licking her lips as she unzipped me, slowly, and before she could reach the bottom my cock sprung forth, red hot and already engorged, the tip dripping with precum like a slow-moving volcano.

"Jesus Bry." Cassie flinched, and a nervous giggle escaped her lips. She crawled down my chest and leaned in, her lips a precious few inches away from the head of my cock. "This is what I've been missing all my life? Damn, way to make your cousin feel even more like an asshole."

"I know a way you can repay me." I glanced to my cock, then to her mouth.

A devious smile extended across her face as she licked her lips again. "You read my mind cuz. Always could."

She placed her finger on the tip of my cock and swirled, using my precum to glide along its edges. I leaned back and moaned, digging my fingers into the couch cushion as I held on for dear life against Cassie's merciless teasing. "From the looks of it though, you might burst as soon as my mouth touches you."

She wasn't wrong. I was already dangling by a thread, overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events I had only ever imagined.

"Lucky for you, I don't care." Suddenly Cassie's right hand gripped tight around my cock, and she squeezed, sending my torso sprawling backward and more precum oozing out of the tip. "I've been waiting for this for over 20 years. I'm not waiting any more."

Without warning Cassie's mouth was on me, moving like a warm wet piston over the entire length of my cock. The sensation was unexpected and overwhelming, sending an animalistic moan from my mouth. Cassie replied with an approving moan of her own, humming against every sensitive atom, telling me that I was safe, permitting me to give in and let go.

"Shit," I moaned, "I'm gonna come."

"Mmmhmm," she hummed again.

"FUCK," I screamed, as what felt like decades of pain and love and lust all came shooting out of me. I gripped Cassie by her fiery hair and held on, my hips trembling as I unleashed wave after wave of everything I had down her throat. She held her self as long as she could, taking as much as she could, until she finally couldn't, gasping for air and dropping a mouth full of cum and saliva onto my cock.

"Holy shit," she spat between coughing fits. "I expected you to come a lot, just not so forcefully.

"Sorry," I said, as the last few spurts of cum dribbled out. It slithered down my shaft, joining the sticky white pool that sat heavy around the base of my cock. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Cassie blinked and rubbed her watery eyes with the back of her hand. "You just gobsmacked me is all. I need a moment to recover."

Watching Cassie, red faced and gasping for breath, I felt a strange mix of awe and relief. The relief was obvious. I had just unleashed a lifetime's worth of cum, but the awe? That was something else. Something...spiritual? Transcendent? I didn't know. All I knew was that seeing the cousin I thought I had lost forever, a glob of my cum hanging from the corner from her mouth, stirred something primal inside me I never knew existed. Something hungry.

"Now it's your turn," I growled. "Show me what I've been missing."

Cassie looked surprised, then smiled, and with a cheeky wink she wiped the glob of cum from her mouth with her thumb and sucked it off. "Gladly."

She stood up and pulled her tie-dye shirt over her head, revealing massive tits clad in a light green bra. She then pulled down her pajama pants, uncovering a plump heart-shaped ass wearing panties of the same color.

"Wow," was all I could say. Even with a saggy belly and faded stretch marks on her butt, she was beautiful, sporting a body that had clearly been weathered by time and experience, yet was no less elegant.

Cassie put her hands on her hips and posed like a model. "You like? I wore this just for you."

I nodded. "Does that mean you were intending to seduce me all along?"

"Well duh. I told you, you drive me crazy. Always have, always will. And now that we're both single, I see no reason not to finally give in." She looked down again at my cock, still hard. "And I'd say you agree."

I nodded again. "Can I...see the rest?"

"Of course Bry. Anything for my favorite cousin."

Cousin. The word echoed through my mind as I watched Cassie unhook her bra, its taboo nature raising my lust to even higher heights, prompting me to tear my pants off in a comical frenzy. In contrast she took her sweet time, swaying her hips seductively as she let the straps fall over her shoulders, teasing me with inevitability. Slowly she peeled the bra away, unleashing two stunning, freckled, fleshy breasts, capped with wide ghostly pink nipples.

"Fuckin' hell Cass," I exclaimed, in awe once more.

She laughed. "Not what you were expecting?"

"Bigger than I expected."

She cupped her breasts with her hands and squished them together. "Have you thought about them often?"

"I used to, yeah," I admitted. "I remember the first time I noticed. I struggled not to stare."

"Yeah, I remember too. You weren't subtle." She took a few steps toward the couch and leaned down, dangling her tits enticingly over my face. I followed them with my eyes, like a cat following a string. "Seems that hasn't changed."

"I want to see more," I insisted, driven again by that strange primal hunger. Emboldened with a sense of sexual confidence I had never felt before, I reached forward and placed my hands on her ass, absorbing the feel of her soft flesh before looping my fingers within her panties. "May I?"

Cassie bit her lip and nodded. Grinning with primitive intent, I slowly pulled her panties down her legs, drawing with it a thin string of desire, finally cut short only when it hit the floor.

"Cass, you're so wet," I said in disbelief.

"That's what you do to me. To your cousin." She took my right hand and placed it between her legs, to the warm pink pussy nestled below a trimmed nest of light red hair. "Does knowing we're cousins make this hotter, or is it just me?"

"Definitely makes it hotter," I said.

And then something unexpected happened. With my other hand I cupped Cassie's cheek, pulled her closer to me, and kissed her. I lingered, savoring the taste of her lips, mixed with my own, and once more I was back in the past, to our first kiss. When we didn't know what it meant. When all we knew was how right it felt, only to have that belief crushed when we were told it wasn't.

It's wrong, they told us. And we should feel wrong for doing it.

But now was different. Now it felt as right as puppies and rainbows, as right as anything bright and pure in this world. We were home, at last, together. And this time nothing would stop us.

"You're perfect," I said when our lips finally parted. "As perfect as I always imagined."

Suddenly tears came bursting out of Cassie's eyes, and before I could respond she was all over me, her lips locked on mine in a fit of unrestrained passion a lifetime in the making.

"Oh Bry. I've missed you cousin."

"I missed you too," I said between a barrage of kisses. "So much."

"Then show me," Cassie begged, as she slipped her tongue in and out of mine, all the while tearing at my shirt in a fit of animalistic frenzy. I stopped a moment to lift my arms up, allowing her to pull it up and off me. She racked her fingers over my naked chest, stopping only to encircle my nipples.

"Ah, that tickles."

"I know," smirked Cassie. She lightly tugged one of the hairs around my left nipple, making me flinch. "Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Compelled by her challenge, I dug my fingers deeper into her ass and leaned upward, locking our hips in place and bringing my still throbbing manhood closer to her pussy. It hovered over me, warm and wet and tempting. Heavenly chills coursed across our bodies, and we both moaned, together, and in this fever I gripped her by the hair and kissed my way down her neck, using her freckles as my guide to the breasts that had called to me when we were teenagers. I took a moment to admire their size again before taking her right breast into my mouth. I sucked and licked, using my tongue to stir her nipple to life. It stiffened in my mouth, filling it with sweet, salty, supple flesh.

"Oh Bry," moaned Cassie. "Mmm, that feels nice."

Her words of approval sent a pulse of desire from my heart to my cock, causing it to twitch and knock against the outer lips of her pussy, begging to be let in, sending another wave of blissful chills through both our bodies.

Just then I felt Cassie's hand fall against my left cheek, pulling me away from her nipple and back to her brown eyes, still wet, and full of sadness and longing.

"Fuck me Bry," she pleaded, and lowered herself upon me, using gravity to pull the tip of me inside her. "Fuck your cousin like you should have all those years ago."

I merely moaned and nodded before wrapping my arms around Cassie's waist, tightly enough to squeeze the air out of her as I pulled her further down onto my cock. We both gasped and shivered as I vanished inside her, and in that instant, the world around us vanished as well.

"God Bry, it feels so good." Cassie closed her eyes and embraced me, resting her chin on my shoulder. "You feel as perfect inside me as I always imagined you would."

"You feel incredible," I shot back, without thought, without reason. I took a moment to absorb her wet warmth, letting it wash over me, like heavenly rain, one that I had been waiting for all my life. "I don't ever want to leave."

"Then don't." She returned me to her brown eyes with the grace of her hand across my cheek. "I won't let go if you won't. Never again."

"Never again," I repeated back.

Our lips met again, dancing, slow and passionate, each kiss a promise and filled with hope.

Just then, for a moment reason took hold, and I remembered that we weren't using protection.

"Cass," I whispered, "what if...you know?"

"I don't care," she said through heavy, wanting breaths. "I'm done caring about consequences. I just need my cousin back. Please."

"Okay," I agreed with a tender kiss to her forehead. "Fuck the consequences then."

And then, as if taking the sentiment literally, I thrust upward, as hard as I could, sending Cassie screeching into the night. Her cry of pleasure was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard, triggering more of that primal hunger I was beginning to recognize and enjoy.

And so like an animal in heat I began thrusting, hard and fast and without warning, assaulting her insides with wanton abandon. Each thrust came harder and faster than the last, sending wet, fleshy thunderclaps into the air, punctuated only by our combined moans.

"Oh fuck oh fuck, yes, oh god," Cassie cried out. She rested her hands on my chest and arched her back, giving me a stunning view of her large freckled breasts, twirling to the rhythm of my cock as it pounded away at her.

"Is this what you want Cass?" With one arm I gripped her tighter by the waist, while the other wormed its way up to the back of her head and entangled its fingers within her faded copper hair, together pulling her even further upon me, as far as physics would allow. "To be fucked by your cousin?"

"Yes, yes," she repeated. "For so long, yes."

Cassie's confession sent a surge of lust to my cock, and already I was boiling.

"I'm gonna come," I grunted.

"Do it," Cassie uttered. "Come inside your cousin."

By hair and waist I held her in place as I pounded her with all the might I could muster, racing to the finish despite not wanting to reach it. There was no stopping it at this point, no turning back. I was home again, with my beloved cousin, the one I had thought lost forever. But here we were, together again, together and united in the way we had always been told was wrong but knew was right. Destiny tore us apart, only to bring us back together again, to this singular moment in time, a moment so perfect it made all the wanting and waiting worth it.

I pulled Cassie in close and gazed into her eyes, glossed with guilt and desire. I love you, I told her with a kiss, forgiving her with my lips as I unleashed everything I had inside her. She shivered and moaned with each river of pleasure I gifted her, so powerful and seemingly endless, filling her up with decades of satisfaction, and the sorrow of time long past.