My Cousin Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued kissing long after I had been spent, to caught up in each other to care about the explosion of cum that was slowly oozing out of her. It spread across our legs and down onto the couch; our forbidden love made manifest into a world that was slowly returning just as our lustful delirium began to fade.

"Totally worth it," Cassie finally whispered into my ear.

"Yeah," I agreed, just as I felt my limp cock slide out of her. She shivered one last time, before resting herself upon my sweaty torso.

We didn't say much after that. Not because there wasn't much to say, but simply because it had already been said. We spent the rest of the evening wrapped up in each other, in this new reality we made for ourselves, trading words only when the question lingering in our minds finally needed to be asked.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"Don't know," responded Cassie. "All I know is that I'm not going anywhere. Not this time."

"It makes me happy to hear you say that." I kissed her on the forehead as I drew my fingers down her naked back.

"Will you spend the night?" Cassie's voice quivered. "It is Saturday after all. It'll be like old times."

"Of course," I said. "There's no place I'd rather be."

Just then Cassie's brown eyes grew a shade brighter, and she leaned up to kiss me on the lips. "Love you cuz."

"Love you too...cuz."

I rolled the word off my tongue, drawing lucid attention to the illicit act we had just committed, the implication of which caused us to both giggle. It felt as if we were kids again, sharing a secret in the dead of night, to the point where I half expected one of our parents to burst in and tell us to go to sleep.

"Can you imagine the look on our folks' faces if they knew what we just did?" asked Cassie.

"Oh I can imagine," I said. "But no one needs to know. No one but us."

"I wouldn't care even if they did. Hell, part of me wants to tell them just to see their reaction."

I stroked her red hair, my eyes drawn once more to the streaks of silver, another startling reminder of time lost. "Hey now, let's not get carried away. You may have issues with your parents, but I'm still on good terms with mine."

"I know, I'm just joking. Well, partly." Cassie tugged lightly at my chest hair, streaked with its own signs of age. "I'd never do anything without asking you first."

"I appreciate that."

Just then I noticed that I was getting hard again, my cock twitching to life in real time. Cassie noticed too, drawing a devious smile to her face.

"Mmm, seems you're ready for another round." She reached down and stroked me, her hand gliding along on the cum that still clung to my cock. "Cuz."

"For you, always," I said.

We made love again before moving from the couch to the bed, where we fell asleep in each other's arms, waking periodically only to make more love, each time drawing us closer together. By the time the sun rose the next morning we were exhausted, too physically and emotionally drained to do anything other than sleep in. It all felt like a fever dream, one I struggle to remember the details of as time passes by. What I will never forget is her touch, and the feel of her skin, and her warmth wrapped all around me. It was, to put it simply, pure bliss.

The sun was setting by the time Cassie was escorting me to the door, casting her home in a hopeful hue of orange and red. We were all smiles and tears as we hugged, neither wanting to let go.

"This was the best weekend I've ever had," said Cassie, squeezing me tight. "Let's do it again."

"You got it," I said. I lifted her by the chin and kissed her, softly. "Guess it'll be my turn to host next time."

"I can't wait." She kissed me back and finally let go to open the door for me, letting in an autumn breeze that set goosebumps across our skin.

I took a few steps outside, turning to take one last long look at her, the cousin with whom I cherished more than anyone in this world. "Love ya cuz."

"I know," she said, and blew me a kiss. "Love ya too."

I drove only a few miles before tears began to well up behind my eyes, causing me to stop alongside the road, where I cried like never before. It felt like an explosion had gone off in my mind, sending shockwaves of relief all across my body. It was the most cathartic release of happiness I'd ever felt.

Suddenly my phone vibrated to life in my pocket, stirring me from my sobbing. It was a text from Cassie, one so perfect in timing it felt intentional, as if she knew exactly what I was feeling at that very moment. I was smiling ear to ear as I opened it, my heart beating in anticipation for what she had to say.

Her text was a simple image. A picture, taken of herself from behind, her legs spread open, giving me full view of her deepest desire.

"It's all for you Bry," it read underneath. "Forever."

Upon seeing this I gathered myself and hurried home, where I took a picture of my own, one hard at the prospect of a future I never thought possible.

"Right back at ya Cass," I sent along with the picture. "Forever."

Was it worth the wait? I asked myself one last time before taking another look at Cassie's promise, wet and dripping with hope.

Isn't the answer obvious?

***

I feel like there might be more to say with these characters, so if you'd like to see more of them, please let me know. Your feedback is most welcome. Thank you for reading.