My Cousin Dana and a Friend

Story Info
Adventures continue.
1.8k words
17k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers

My name is Jim. I do not write fantasy or fiction. I write the actual things that happen to me in life. Most folks just live, I have adventure.

Every person is this story is over 18 years old.

I have written previously about my cousin, Dana. Hot little Italian with an insatiable hunger for sex.

I had been away for about 2 years on business when I had a chance to do some work in my home area. I hade hotel reservations and when I checked in, I called Dana to see if she would like to go to dinner with me. She was excited and then said Oh, shit, I forgot my friend Sue is visiting and will be with me for a few days.

No problem I said, she is welcome to come with you in, my treat of course.

About 7:30 that night I heard a knock on my hotel room door and was happy to see my cousin and her friend.

Dana is a short curvy big breasted, dark skinned, dark haired, 30-year-old with super soft lips and a killer smile.

When she saw me, she jumped into my arms and kissed me like I was a tasty treat and she wanted to eat it all. Sue was a bit more cautious and looked a bit stunned with all this going on.

Dana turned to her and said you remember me telling you about my cousin and how we used to fuck anytime we could get a chance. Well, this is him and I am hoping to get fucked tonight. Don't worry you will be OK and nothing will happen to you that you don't want to happen. Just relax and enjoy a free meal.

We all settled on a fine Chinese meal and as everyone does, we passed our plates and shared with each other what items we had chosen to eat. Yum!

We talked for a couple of hours and Sue was settling in with the conversation and really enjoying herself.

We left the restaurant and as we headed for the car Sue asked Dana to drive us back to the hotel room. Dana smiled and said if it was OK with me, she would be cool to drive.

When we got to the car Sue said "sit in the back with me so we can talk".

Sounded interesting, so I did as they asked and when we were settled in Sue looked at me and asked have you Dana really been fucking since you were teen agers?

I was a bit taken aback as Sue had seemed a bit reserved during the meal, but answered truthfully we started fucking when Dana turned 18 and I was 22 years old. We had been close and one day Dana just asked if we could fuck, of course I said yes.

Sue said she was just curious as Dana could really tell a good story.

Sue was still a bit unsure of how she would fit into the evening and I told her Relax. Nothing and I mean nothing will happen without your consent. I am pretty sure Dana and I will fuck. You are welcome to stay and watch, participate direct or, if you want to leave, I will call a cab for you. Sue said let's see how things go.

Dana parked in from of the hotel and we all went back to my room and I offered them anything they wanted from the mini-bar. Dana did not drink but sue had a hard lemonade and Dana slowly swayed over to me and began rubbing my cock through my jeans. She looked hungrily into my eyes and said enough of the bullshit, I need cock. Long, hard, cock and I need it now.

Dana looked at Sue and said what do you want to do?

Sue said she would just watch if that was OK. We all agreed that was fine.

Dana shoved me back on the bed and unzipped me and pulled my thick, hard throbbing, cock out of my jeans and stroked it for a minute as leave, soon as my precum showed she licked it off the head of my cock and swirled it around in her mouth and said I forgot how beautiful your cock tastes and with that she dropped her head down and engulfed my entire cock in one swallow.

Fuck me, she could suck cock and she was one of the rare women that don't suck cock to please a man. She sucked cock to please herself, and she was good at it.

She stopped just long enough to undress both of us and like I said she was a curvy Italian with a a thick black bush and pussy lips like the wings of beautiful dove. They called to me, at least in my mind they did.

Dana crawled on me and settled her wet cunt on my face and humped my mouth like she was riding a fast horse. I licked her clit, gently bit her labia and sucked her pussy hole hard. She cried out FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME and came as her ass and cunt literally grabbed my face and her pussy cum was like honey, fresh tasting and warm and smelled of riches of the earth and sky.

Dana dropped down beside me and smiling said Shit the that was good now we can get serious.

My cock was about to explode from the passion of her body and mouth, she turned in the bed and got on her hands and knees and said enough of the bullshit, I need your cock now. Fuck me bitch, fuck me now.

I moved forward and shoved my cock into the volcano that was her pussy. I have never felt a pussy that hot, Shit, I thought my cock would blister. As I fucked her with deep powerful strokes, I reached down and stuck my finger up her ass and she howled with pleasure. I then began to fuck her in the ass with my finger and with my cock in her cunt. Dana fucked me back meeting my thrusts with hard shoves to get my cock as deep as she could. Dana buried her face in the pillow and screamed out her cums. She could cum in a spectacular way. Over and over in quick hard cums. I could feel her ass hole and cunt throb with each cum. I told Dana I was close she pulled off my cock and reached back and shoved my cock in her ass and then as she felt me cum she convulsed and dropped down on the bed with my cock still in her ass. I emptied my hot aching balls in her shit chute and as we relaxed my cock slowly withdrew and came out with a soft pop.

It took a few minutes for the air in the room to make its way back to my brain and when it did, I found Dana looking at me with a soft kitten look. We just shared a moment and I kissed her soft and deep and she reached for my cock again.

My cock stirred a little and then we laughed and went to the bath room to piss. Dana grabbed my cock and aimed it into the toilet and made playful splashes with my piss. Dana said save me some of that and she sat on the toilet seat and pulled my cock to her mouth and drank the last few drops right from the head of my cock and used her mouth to suck our combined cum juices off my cock. Shit she was hot.

Dana settled down on the toilet and pissed and as she did, she used her fingers to part the labia so I could watch her crystal clear piss stream flow out. Fuck she was hot.

We had forgotten Sue it seemed. She was just looking at us in a stunned fashion and finally said Wow, that was the best fucking I have ever seen or fantasized about. Dana and I smiled as we lay down on the bed and relaxed and prepared for a second hard fuck. We spoke softly, caressed gently and enjoyed the feel of our skin touching.

Then we both looked left as we felt the bed sway and Sue had climbed on the bed naked. Cool! I looked at Dana and she just smiled sweetly at me and reached for Sue and kissed her mouth and pulled her to us. We put Sue between us and as she lay on her back, Dana said follow my lead and began to caress Sue's tit closest to her and I followed her idea and then Dana began to pull and pinch Sue's nipple and again I followed suit. Sue was really getting into this and Dana began to nip and bite Sue's nipple and soon She was thrashing on the bed. Without warning as Dana clamped her mouth on Sue's nipple, she spasmed into a hard back arching cum and as her cum rolled over her she grabbed Dana's face and shoved her tongue down Dana's throat and it looked like she was drinking Dana's essence.

As they began to relax Dana pushed Sue up on her hands and knees as she guided my cock into Sue's mouth. Sue was as cock hungry as Dana and soon was deepthroating me like a pro.

As Sue sucked my cock Dana slid between Sue's legs and began to attack her clit with her mouth. She sucked Sue's clit and pulled on it with her lips and Dana slid two fingers in Sue's cunt hole and started finger fucking her. Sue began to moan and rock back and forth while she sucked my cock and squeezed my balls. Dana drank Sue's cunt juice like water from a fountain and I began to feel my balls boil and said oh, fuck me I am gonna cum. Sue started pulling my balls like she was milking a cow and without warning Dana shoved the two fingers she had in Sue's cunt up her ass as far as she could reach. Sue screamed around my cock and I began to cum and Sue began to gush cunt Juice in Dana's face and mouth and I am sure my world went black for a couple seconds as Sue never stopped sucking and milking my cock. Finally, Dana, Sue and I collapsed. Wordless for a few minutes as we all felt too weak to move.

We all moved to the head of the bed and after a few minutes Dana looked at Sue and said now, motherfucker, it is your turn to suck my cunt and finger my ass hole.

It was a long night...

ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Amorous Family Camping Trip Annual family camping trip leads to incest.in Incest/Taboo
Rich's Family Fun Summer Rich fucks his mom and sister and his friend Joe joins in.in Incest/Taboo
A Camping Weekend Camping with my sister and her best friend.in Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Harem 01 A young man takes his first cousin hard, popping her cherry!in Incest/Taboo
Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 01: Bobby A drunken game with my sister and her friends.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories