Amorous Family Camping Trip

Story Info
Annual family camping trip leads to incest.
16.5k words
4.72
225.2k
335
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry into this year's Nude Day contest. All votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sam did a last check of his bag to make sure he had everything before loading it into the car. He yawned as he stepped outside into the cool predawn air. He hated being up this early, but it was more than worth it for their annual camping trip. He started loading up their camping gear when he realized how quiet it was. Sam grumbled that he wasn't going to do all the work as he went back into his family home and walked towards his little sister's room. Ever since she turned eighteen and graduated high school, she stayed up increasingly late, so he shouldn't have been surprised that she slept in.

Sam knocked on the door, and when no one answered, he opened it up. His little sister and their older cousin were cuddled up, the blankets twisted around their ankles. Sam's annoyance simmered as he took in the sight of the two beauties sleeping together. Lilly, his little sister, was pale and bookish, sleeping in a modest nightie. Her long honey brown hair obscured most of her face, leaving only a hint of her cute button nose and her pink lips. Val had blue hair cut short in a way that framed her beautiful face and reminded Sam of Ramona from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Val had a plethora of piercings in her ears and a stud in her nose. Val had her arms and legs wrapped around Lilly. She was wearing an oversized black band T-shirt. The shirt had ridden up, exposing her toned thighs and just a peek at her panty-clad ass. Val was slightly darker than Lilly, and she was hard at work getting as many tattoos as possible.

Sam told himself that he shouldn't be checking out his older cousin, but he couldn't help himself, and he didn't know when he might get a chance at this view again. Val had been one of his first crushes, and ever since she had started changing how she looked, he found himself even more attracted to her. The fact that she looked like Ramona, one of his biggest movie character crushes, added even more to his infatuation with his older cousin. Sam knew nothing would ever come from his crush on Val, but even after dating a few girls, he just couldn't shake the hold that she had over him.

"It's time to wake up," Sam said when he finally snapped out of checking Val out.

Val started to stir, but Lilly was still asleep. Sam grabbed her by the shoulder and started to shake her to wake her up.

"Ok, ok, I am awake," Val groaned. She extracted herself from Lilly and sat up against the headboard. She stretched and yawned deeply. As she stretched, her shirt lifted up, exposing her midriff. Sam was surprised to see that she had a belly button piercing and his cock twitched at seeing Val did another thing to make her even sexier. Sam managed to look away a moment before Val finished yawning and opened her eyes.

"Please tell me there is coffee," Lilly said as she climbed out of bed.

"It's already ready, unlike you two," Sam said.

"Hey, give us a break. We were up late catching up," Val said.

"Please tell me you are at least packed up," Sam said.

Val gestured to a duffle bag that was overflowing. Sam shook his head as he walked back towards the kitchen. He could smell and hear the sizzling of bacon cooking. When he stepped into the kitchen, he saw that his mom was at the stove cooking.

"What are you doing up so early? It's your day off," Sam asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you kids had a good breakfast. It's probably going to be the last decent meal you have over the next few days," Sam's mom said.

"Hey, that's not fair. I know how to cook some things on the grill and skillet," Sam said defensively.

Sam's mom scoffed, "Overcooked hot dogs and undercooked burgers hardly sound nutritious. Since this is your first time in charge of the trip, I just wanted to make sure you got a good send-off." The playfulness between mother and son disappeared as they were reminded of why this would be Sam's first time in charge of the trip. His father had always taken them all camping, but he had passed away six months ago after a long fight with cancer. The family was still trying to pick up the pieces and fill the void that the loss of Sam's father had left. Thanks to Val asking him about it, Sam decided to organize the camping trip to keep the tradition alive.

Sam hugged his mother from behind. Lilly got her petite body from their mom, while Sam had their father's height. She relaxed in his arms and rested her head on his arm for some time, but when the bacon started crackling, she had to pull away.

Sam sat in the dining room eating his breakfast when the girls finally emerged from Lilly's room. Growing up, Val had always spent a lot of time with them, so she was almost like an older sister to Sam. She had issues with her parents, so she lived with them when she wasn't away for school.

Once everyone was done eating breakfast, and the truck was packed up, they got ready to leave for their trip. With a final goodbye to their mom, they started on their trip, later than Sam had planned.

The truck had belonged to Sam's father; it was one of the last gifts he could give to his son before his passing. The truck was only a few years old and had a decent-sized cabin, but it was still cramped.

Val and Lilly controlled the music. Sam didn't love many of the songs they played, but he did love seeing how animated they were as they sang and danced along. At first, it was just Val, but she very quickly pulled Lilly out of her shell and got her to join in. Sam smiled. As annoying as Val could sometimes be when she teased him, this was one of the things he loved most about her. For one of the first times in months, Sam found himself smiling and laughing without having to hold back. He didn't feel guilty for enjoying this time with his family like he had found himself feeling any of the other times he felt himself starting to come out of his depression.

As they left the city behind them and passed through the desert that soon gave in from the artificial flatness of the metropolitan areas to the mountainous ranges, Sam felt the tension leaving him as he drove. They pulled over at a rest stop halfway to their campsite, and while the girls were in the bathroom together, he took in the scenic view spread out before him. The land dropped abruptly at the edge of the rest stop. The desert landscape stretched out before him until it gave way to one of the many mountain ranges in the distance. The sun was rising over those mountains, bathing all of the land in its warm lighting. Sam smiled, remembering the times he had taken in this very sight with his father.

The girls came out of the bathroom giggling at something and walked up to Sam. They got quiet as they were awed by the view as well. As badly as Sam had wanted to get back on the road, he didn't mind taking some extra time to enjoy the view. Sam didn't blame Val and Lilly for wanting to take pictures of the beautiful vista, but he only wished the fake shutter sound of the cameras on their iPhones weren't so loud. The constant clicking sounds pulled him out of his thoughts, and he sighed as he started to lead the way back to the truck.

The rest of the drive somehow passed by in a blur. It wasn't long before they made it to the section of the drive, where the narrow road wound its way up and down the mountains. It was here where the desert scrub started to give way to the greens of the forest. Sam had seen these sights countless times, but that had always been as a passenger. The scenery seemed to be so much stronger now that he was the one who was in charge of navigating through it.

The trees, mostly pine, became increasingly dense as they entered the last third of the drive. They passed through several small towns as they neared their destination. The last strip of the drive was spent on narrow dirt roads as they entered deeper into the woods. Sam usually needed his GPS to drive, but this time he knew exactly how to get there even though this would be his first time driving to the campsite.

They pulled into the campsite later than Sam had wanted. It was the same spot at the far end of the campgrounds that they had always used. Sam was surprised to see that there wasn't anyone else staying in the campgrounds. They still had half the day to set up camp, but he knew how quickly time passed and how quicker darkness came out in the woods.

With some help from the girls, Sam started to unload the truck. While they were unloading, the camp attendant appeared and asked how long they would be staying. After Sam told him how they would be staying for the weekend, he mentioned how it didn't look like anyone else was at the campgrounds. "You are the first people to arrive. It's looking like you might be the only people staying here this weekend." Sam thanked the camp attendant and went back to setting up camp. He couldn't believe that the same old man was still working at this campsite. It wouldn't be odd if that was the only time they saw him this weekend. He rarely walked around the grounds.

It was getting dark by the time they finished setting up camp. Luckily for them, whoever had stayed before them left a decent stack of firewood.

Sam smiled as he set up the fire, remembering how his father had taught him how important it was to leave the campsite in better condition than when you found it. "You never know how bad off those who come after you might be, so not only do you clean up after yourself, but you try to make it hospitable for those who come after you."

Lilly offered to make them dinner since Sam had done so much of the work, and after some prodding, she was able to talk Val into helping her too. They didn't make anything too complicated, but Sam was ravenous after the day's work, so he easily ate seconds and was tempted to get thirds, but his stomach calmed down when he finished up his second plate.

While setting up camp, Sam kept on sneaking glances at his older cousin and younger sister. Both of them were wearing tight cut-off denim shorts. Val's were cut so high that the bottom swell of her ass was sometimes just barely visible. Sam was surprised when he saw Lilly bending over and noticed how nice of an ass she had. Lilly was petite in height and waist up, but she had thick thighs and a nice plump but firm ass. Sam scolded himself. The last thing he needed was to be having inappropriate thoughts about his sister too.

No matter how much he scolded himself not to look, he couldn't help but sneaking glances at them. Sam had a couple of close calls about being caught by them, but he managed to always look away in time. As the day went on and he tried harder to fight his urges, it almost seemed like they were intentionally teasing him. They were constantly bending over in front of him, and several times Val accidentally brushed against him as she was passing even though there was plenty of room around them. They would whisper and giggle conspiratorially while looking at him, so Sam started to wonder if they really were teasing him. He wouldn't put it past Val to do so but doubted that Lilly would go along with it. Sam hadn't had much interest in girls since he had been dealing with his grief, so it came as a surprise to him just how much the two girls were turning him on.

They sat around the fire after they were done eating. Sam stared into the fire, feeling content for the first time in months. "So, who is ready to have some fun?" Val asked as she pulled out a baggie of pre-rolled joints. Lilly and Sam both just stared at her. "Don't jump at each other to answer," Val grumbled when neither one of them answered.

"You know I don't smoke," Sam said.

"Come on, we are alone together out in the woods, and you have no responsibilities. Lilly will smoke with me, right?" Val asked.

Lilly looked between Val and Sam and said, "Yeah, a little."

"Great!" Val said excitedly as she pulled out a joint and lit it. Val took a deep hit, and then after holding it in, she slowly exhaled a large plume of smoke that joined with the smoke from the fire. Sam didn't know why, but for some reason, he thought it was hot when she did that.

Val handed Lilly the joint, and she took a small hit, almost immediately letting out the smoke. "Come on, you can do a bigger one than that," Val said. Lilly hit it again, this time drawing in deeply and holding it in longer. When she exhaled, the smoke came out in a sputtering as she coughed. "Much better," Val said.

Lilly handed the joint back to Val. "Do you want to hit it?" Val asked Sam and held it out to him.

Sam thought about it for a moment. He hadn't ever smoked before. He had been to a few parties when he was underage and drank, but he had always said no when pot was offered to him. He wasn't against others smoking; it just wasn't for him. He thought about saying no, like always, but then he hesitated. He had his first sip of beer and, years later, his first beer on camping trips when his by the rules father became laxer.

Without any reason to say no, Sam took the joint from Val.

Sam felt awkward as he held it to his lips. The fact that Lilly and Val were staring at him so attentively didn't help either. Sam's lungs quickly filled with smoke as he hit it too hard for the first time. He started to cough hard, and his eyes watered. He tried to hand it back to Val as he was coughing, but she wouldn't take it back. "You have to hit it twice," Val said.

When Sam recovered from his coughing, he hit it again, this time with a little more respect for what he was holding. After a few seconds of inhaling, Sam held in the smoke. It seemed to roll around in his lungs, desperate for a way to get out, but this time he hadn't taken in more than he could handle. It wasn't as smooth as when Lilly or Val did it, but he could exhale the smoke without coughing this time.

"Not too bad for your first time," Val said as she took the joint back from him. While Val and Lilly took their turns, Sam could already feel his entire body starting to buzz pleasantly. It was a similar but different feeling to when he would drink. Sam immediately began to relax and feel even more at ease.

As he received the joint from Lilly and passed it back to Val, his fingers pressed against theirs. That small amount of contact was enough to send a jolt of pleasure through him each time. That, along with how beautiful his little sister and older cousin looked in the firelight, was enough to start to make him hard.

As they smoked, their conversation became more filled with laughter. Sam usually was hyper-aware of everything he said, constantly weighing his words so that he didn't say the wrong thing and embarrass himself, but he found himself letting go of those worries.

Val went over to their food storage box and pulled out the supplies they had to make smores. Sam was enthralled in the process of making smores. He had never been more attentive in creating them. When he took his first bite, he couldn't believe how amazing it tasted. He hadn't let the marshmallow cool down enough, so he burned his tongue a little in the process, but it was worth it. When they were done smoking, the buzz he was experiencing had increased in magnitude, and he couldn't stop smiling.

They talked and hung out around the fire until it was late into the night. It was Lilly who first started to drift off to sleep. When they were making smores, she moved over to sit next to Sam, so as she began to get tired, she leaned against him. The buzzing inside his body from being high seemed to reverberate from where he and Lilly were touching. He never fully lost his erection that first night, and at the contact, he could feel himself getting harder. Sam scolded himself for being turned on by his innocent little sister. She shivered as the fire started to die down, so Sam wrapped his arm around her.

"What about me? I'm cold too," Val said. Sam held his free arm out. Val smiled and joined them on the log that they were sitting on. "Much better," Val said as she snuggled up against Sam. He felt himself become fully erect at holding both of the beautiful girls. He stared into the embers as he enjoyed having their bodies pressed against him.

No one said anything for a time, so when Val spoke, it startled Sam out of his thoughts. "Thank you for this camping trip. I think we all needed this," Val said.

"You're welcome, and yeah, I know I did," Sam said. Val must have been able to tell that something was on Sam's mind because she started to rub his back. Sam relaxed even further at that touch. He hadn't been intimate with anyone in so long that the contact seemed to revitalize something inside of him.

Val yawned deeply, "I think it is time for bed."

"Agreed," said Sam as he struggled through a yawn of his own. He gently woke up Lilly, but she was too deep of a sleeper. Sam sighed as he carefully picked Lilly up and started to carry her towards the girls' tent. Val unzipped the tent, and Sam tucked Lilly into her sleeping bag.

When Sam stepped back out of the tent, Val gave him a tight hug. Sam held her tightly as the hug lingered. "Good night," Val said and kissed him on the cheek so close to his lips that he felt the corner of their lips touch.

"Good night," Sam said in stunned silence as he watched Val climb into the tent. Once she finished zipping it up, the spell on him was weakened, and he was able to head to his tent.

Sam was exhausted and thought sleep would come easy, but he was wrong. He kept on thinking about his day spent with Lilly and Val. Sam started to get hard as he remembered how good it had felt to have Val's body pressed against his and how her soft lips felt almost pressed against his lips.

Sam slipped his hand inside his shorts and started to stroke himself while replaying the kiss, hug, and times he got to check them out throughout the day. It didn't take long for Sam to build to his climax. He moaned out Val's name as he came.

Sam woke up early in the morning. When he climbed out of his tent, he was surprised to see Val at the gas stovetop cooking. She was wearing a pair of tight cotton shorts that clung to her toned ass. She was listening to music and was dancing along to it while she cooked. Sam smiled as he enjoyed the sight for both sexual and non-sexual reasons. Val looked back and smiled when she saw Sam. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning," Sam said as he worked the kinks out of his back from sleeping on the ground.

"You're up early," Sam said in surprise.

"I can never sleep in when we are up here. I think there's just something about the air that helps me wake up early."

"I know what you mean," Sam said.

"That and sleeping on the ground doesn't exactly lead to the deepest of sleep. Unless you're Lilly of course."

Sam laughed as he rubbed at the small of his back. Val had already made some coffee, so he grabbed a cup while waiting for her to finish cooking breakfast. Val started to serve the plates, and Lilly still hadn't woken up, so he offered to wake her up.

"Lilly," Sam called out as he started to unzip her tent. He had the tent about halfway open when he peeked his head in, and his eyes went wide. Lilly's sleeping bag was unzipped and was mostly open, and she was sleeping naked. Lilly's breasts were perfect. They couldn't have been more than a B cup and were perky. Her little pink nipples were tiny and cute. Lilly started to stir, and when she realized that Sam saw her, she quickly covered up.

"Sam!" She screamed.

"Sorry, I didn't know," Sam said as he ducked back out of the tent. He felt so embarrassed as he walked back to Val.

"I take it that you managed to wake her up?" Val said.

"Why didn't you tell me she was sleeping naked?" Sam asked. His face felt flush.

"You didn't ask me," Val said with a false innocent tone. "Here," Val handed him his plate of food.