My Cousin Janie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?"

"Yes. We've got a lot of lost time to make up for."

"I think we did a good job of making up for it today."

"Yes, we did, but there's always an opportunity for more." Her hips were moving and I felt her still wet pussy rubbing on my cock.

"I'm afraid that ride has been turned off for the night, little tiger. If you need more pleasuring, you're just going to need to sit on my face or something."

"You're no fun."

"Geez, woman, I'm just a man. I've got to get into playing shape. That poor fella down there has never been called on to do so much."

"I suggest he gets back into shape then, quickly. I want him night and day."

"I really can't believe you. You're such a lusty lil devil."

"You're the only one to bring it out in me. What's that make you?" She asked.

"Lucky, or crazy, I think."

"I prefer lucky." She added.

"It's almost midnight."

"I know. Damn early mornings." She slid off me and laid next to me. Her arm was draped across my chest. "I can't wait to see our house tomorrow."

"I think you're going to like it. This is our house too, you know."

"I know, but the house at school is completely ours. We won't have any memories there, except the ones we make."

"That's true. I love you baby."

"I love you too, Brad."

I tuned out the lamp and we laid there talking for a few more minutes. She stopped in mid-sentence. I waited for her to finish, but she didn't. I heard her breathing change and I knew she was asleep.

---------

The next morning came far too early. My little tiger was not very happy when I pulled her naked form from the warm bed and carried her to the shower.

"I don't think I'm going to like this lifestyle much." She grumbled.

"Today is unusual. You won't have to get up early with me once we're back at school."

"God, I hope not."

Once in the shower, I proceeded to wake her up with a combination of kisses and caresses. I paid particular attention to her breasts and the soft skin of her neck.

"If you did this every morning, I could wake up with you early."

"Most mornings I'm late and don't have time. I just thought today we might want to have leisurely shower."

"The way you're rubbing my breasts is not very leisurely."

"No?"

"No, you seem to be all business."

"That's really a shame. What about this?" I ran my between her thighs and cupped her smooth pussy. My middle finger entered her wetness.

She tensed and cooed, "That was uncalled for."

"You want me stop?"

"Don't you dare." She groaned.

I felt around inside her with my finger. I felt the little ridge in there, that Roxanne had showed me. I added my middle finger, and began to flick my fingers over it.

"Oh," she wobbled on her feet. "What are you doing down there?"

"Getting ready to make you feel amazing."

"Uh huh. Oh, geez. That's really intense." She wrapped her arms around my neck for support.

I moved my fingers faster and felt her pussy clench my fingers. My hand was quickly cover in warm wetness.

"Oh, goddamn." She almost fell as it hit her. She looked almost scared. "That was so intense."

I directed her to sit back on the bench along one side of the shower. I knelt before her and started licking her.

"Mmm, yes that's it!!" My fingers rejoined the action. "Oh, that's almost too much, oh, Brad. oh!!" She squirted again. She fell back against the wall of the shower, I prepared to stimulate her again.

"No, no please. I feel like I'm about to pass out."

"Did you like it?"

"I thought that was fairly obvious. Where did you learn..., never mind."

"Sorry."

"I forgive you, but next time you want to try something new, give a girl a heads up, huh?"

"Haha, Okay. I will."

"Gosh, I could go back to bed now." She stood up, her legs trembling.

"Come here, before you fall over." I wrapped my arms around her.

"The lewd and perverted things you do to me!"

"You haven't seen lewd and perverted." I smiled, arching my eyebrow.

"Uh huh. That's what worries me."

"Come on we should get on the road."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean, what about me?"

"I haven't got to ravage you this morning."

"It'll be ok. I'm sure you'll get your chance later today."

"I better." She smiled.

We finished our shower and got dressed. On the way out of town we hit a drive thru for coffee and some breakfast. She told me about the furniture she had picked out.

"I didn't go overboard, because I didn't know what kind of space had."

"We should be okay. It's a pretty big house, not our parents big, but big enough."

"I can't wait. I'm so excited. I think once we are there, living together, this won't seem like a dream anymore." She kissed me on cheek.

"I hope so."

Soon we pulled up to the office. I wanted to check in with Steve before we went to see the house. It was 7 and he was already there.

"Hey man." He looked up from his desk. He stood when he saw Janie walk in behind me. "You must be Janie." He stuck out his hand.

"I am. It's nice to finally meet you Steve." She shook his hand.

"So, anything new?" I asked.

"Uh Yeah, you could say that. I just got off the phone with Jim. They finally hit limestone."

"How much payzone?"

"750 feet."

I whistled. Steve nodded.

"Ok, so I'm just a dumb journalism student, that's a good thing, right?"

Almost in unison, Steve and I said, "very good."

"I thought so," she smiled.

"What else did he say?"

"He said he hopes Rick gave him a piece of this well!"

"Haha, yeah. I'm sure he did. Jim goes way back with Rick and my dad." Steve nodded somberly.

We walked into my office and continued to talk. I outlined our plans for the next three holes. I also told him we needed to find some more help, without going into too many details.

"I actually know somebody that would be great, but I think she's already accepted a job with one of the big boys."

"You know her pretty well?"

"Yeah, her name is Rachel Rossi. We had all of our core classes together. She's smart as hell."

"Is she still in town?"

"Yeah, I actually saw her last night at the bar. I didn't get to talk to her much, though."

"Would you mind calling her and seeing if she'd like to talk?"

"Sure. As soon as it gets to be normal working hours."

Janie laughed at that.

"I guess you're not used to your cousin's lifestyle yet?"

"No, not quite."

"Me either. I've become a firm believer in coffee the last month or so."

"It's not that bad." I said. We all had a laugh. "Well, if you have everything under control, I'm going to take her to see the house."

"Yeah, sure. Things should be pretty slow until they get the rig moved off the Elizabeth. They're still drilling shale on the Robert. Probably won't start cutting pay until after Christmas, Jim thinks."

"Okay. Have Jim talk to the drillers and find out what their families want for Christmas dinner."

"Roger, I'll ask".

"All right, I'll check in with you in a bit. I think they're supposed to have the phone at the house hooked up today."

"Well if anything goes to shit, I can walk the three doors down and let you know."

"Haha, all right. Oh, and here's this." I pulled the envelope out of my jacket pocket.

"What's this?" He said taking the envelope.

"Your Christmas bonus."

"Bonus, I've only been here a month."

"You picked the right month to send us your resume. Don't fuck it up." I joked.

"I'll try not to." We slapped hands before Janie and I left.

We walked the half block to where the house was.

"I love it already." She said. I reached in my pocket and grabbed her key.

"I'll let you do the honors."

"Good. I can't wait!!"

She half ran to the front door. I could only watch and smile. Once inside she went from room to room.

"You did pretty good."

"I thought so. When was the furniture supposed to be here?"

"At 9. I paid extra to have it delivered today and early."

"Okay. That's fine." She walked over to me and I took her in my arms.

"I'm going to love this."

"Me too."

"You and I are going to break one of these bedrooms in tonight."

"Oh, are we?"

"Uh, huh." She smiled mischievously.

"Which one is 'mine' and which one is 'yours'?"

"They're the same size, but this one has the bigger shower." She replied.

"Yes. That might be handy for saving water and showering together."

"Exactly!"

The doorbell rang. I went to answer it. It was the phone company. I had managed to get all the other utilities set up before I left town after classes ended. The phone company man made a couple adjustments to box on the side of the house and announced we had service. I laughed, because we hadn't even brought a phone with us.

Janie and I sat at the kitchen table which the former owners had left for us. It was a massive oak ball and claw table, and it showed many years of use by college students. I imagined they hadn't wanted to move it. I looked heavy as hell.

"We could get it refinished," Janie said.

"Yeah, but wait until the guys from gym get back from break. There's no way Steve and I can get this thing out of here by ourselves."

"Okay, I'll get a table cloth then." She laughed.

I heard a big truck pull up in the driveway. I walked to the door and saw it was the furniture company. They quickly unloaded everything and got everything set up including a washer and dryer. By 11 O'clock they were on the way back to city.

"You probably need to go the office. Can I take your truck and go get some things?"

"Yeah, sure." I handed her the keys.

"I'll meet you back here later."

"You can bet on it!"

We shared a long passionate kiss.

I walked to the door, turned and was about to say it, when I remembered what I had promised her the night before. No goodbyes.

I got back to the office and saw Steve was grabbing his jacket.

"Hey great, I was just going to grab lunch. You hungry?"

"Yeah, I am actually."

"Good. I'm buying."

"You don't have to buy me lunch."

"You guys didn't have to give me a check for 20 grand either, but you did."

"I told you there were perks in working for a smaller outfit." I smiled.

"There sure are. I told Rachel the same thing this morning."

"Ok, good. She wants to meet?"

"Well I'm actually going to meet her for lunch right now to give her a warm up speech. She is headed home for the holidays in the morning. She hasn't even received her final paperwork for that other job yet."

"You sure you don't mind if I tag along?"

"No, this will actually be better I think."

"Good, let's see if we can swoop in and charm her away from them." I said.

"My thoughts exactly." Steve agreed.

We went into a local burger joint that was a favorite of students. Fresh ingredients at a fair price.

"There she is over in the corner." He waved and she stood up to meet us. She was a very striking blonde. She was at least the same height as Steve and me.

"Hi Steve." She said, they shared a quick hug.

"Rachel, this is Brad Smith. I didn't know if he would be able to join us or not." I shook hands with her. We all sat down at the table. We practically had the place to ourselves. Steve and Rachel chatted a bit to catch up.

"So, who do you have an offer from?" I asked her.

"It's with Anstar."

"Oh, ok. I don't know too many people down there, besides Bill Sheridan."

"He actually interviewed me." She smiled.

"Cool. He's know my family for a long time. We've sold some prospects to them over the years."

"Steve was telling me about your company. What do you think would be the benefits of working there over Anstar?"

"That's a very good question, and I'm glad you asked it. First and foremost, is freedom. We don't have a rigid corporate atmosphere. We just find oil."

"That's a good thing for an oil company." She laughed.

"Yes, it is. We've got an office right here in town and one in the city. You wouldn't have to move to Houston."

"That is a selling point, actually. I did an internship down there last year and it was pretty brutal with the humidity. I had never even heard of you guys until Steve called this morning."

"We don't rent billboards to tell everyone how great we are, and we haven't ever formally hired anyone until we hired Steve." This made her laugh.

"What about compensation?" She asked.

"I'll have to leave that to my Uncle Rick, but I think you'll find it probably quite a bit better than what Bill offered you."

"Steve also mentioned bonuses."

"Yes. We get a bonus at the end of the year, plus you'll get quarterly percentage checks on wells you have interest in. That basically means all new wells we drill."

"Wow." She said.

"You're not going to get that at Anstar. They have stockholders. We just have each other."

"I understand. I'm going back home for a week for the holidays. Can we meet when I get back?"

"Yeah, sure."

"If you're interested, we can just meet in the city so that you can meet Rick as well."

"Yeah, that would be fine. My parents live in the city anyway. I'll be in touch."

Steve and I left and we headed towards the office.

"What do you want to bet she comes to work with us?"

"Haha, I'm not a gambler. Besides, you've known her for 4 1/2 years. No bet." I replied.

"That's true. I just thought we could have a gentlemanly wager."

"I only bet on oil wells." I laughed. "But I'd say we may have another geologist soon."

We got back to the office and worked until about 4. He said he was going to the gym and asked if I wanted to go.

"I better not. Janie is working on the house. I should go help her."

"Now I know how important she is to you."

"How's that?" I asked with a smile.

"You're missing a workout for her."

"Haha, that's true. Don't get used to it though. I'll be back in there pushing your butt again pretty soon!" I knew I was going to get a hell of a workout tonight anyway.

"I know, I'll see you in the morning, man. Thanks again for the bonus."

"No problem. Like I said before, next year will be even better."

"I can't even imagine. That check is enough to pay off my student loans and my credit card."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. Maybe you can get a house next year."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. We've built ourselves quite a future in the last couple months."

"I'm thankful to be part of it." He shook my hand.

"You're doing your part."

"I hope so. See you in the morning." He grabbed his gym bag and headed out the door.

I made a quick call to Rick, but Roxanne said he'd left for the day already.

"That's not like him," I said.

"Uh, huh. Don't play dumb, Bradley. He told me today that you're going to be the boss soon."

"I wouldn't go that far. I think in seniority, you still out rank Rick even."

"You better not forget it, either!" She laughed. "So, how are things going?" She switched to her mischievous voice. I could imagine her sitting at her desk with the tip of her pen on her lips.

"Pretty good, I think."

"You think?" She asked.

"Yeah, things have been great."

"That's so good to hear. I guess I'll have to call Janie to get the juicy details."

"Yeah, you will. I'm a gentleman you know. Don't kiss and tell and all that."

"I know that all too well! Have a good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow sweetie."

"Bye, Roxanne."

I grabbed my stuff and walked down the street to the house. I opened the door and was surprised at all she had accomplished since I was gone. She had her photographs hanging on the walls. The place really looked great. I didn't see or hear her though.

"Little tiger? Where are you?" No answer. "Janie?"

I opened the bedroom door and she was laying on the bed. She had candles burning, but what I focused on was her and what she was wearing. She was wearing a sheer white negligee with white stockings. Patent black pumps adorned her feet. I walked in the room and closed the door. She sat up and was soon kneeling on the bed. She had a hunger in her eyes I found intoxicating.

"Welcome home, baby."

"Thanks. The house looks great, but you look even better." I took her in my arms.

"Good. I did a bit of shopping today."

"I see that." I stroked her back through the sheer negligee as we began kissing.

"That's the longest we've been away from each other since I've been home."

"I know, but we survived."

"I barely did. I got dressed up and have been waiting. I may have already started without you."

"Is that so?" I reached between her thighs and cupped her smooth pussy. She was so wet. I slid my middle finger inside her.

"Oh," She purred. "It's much better when you do it."

"Good," I pulled my finger from her and licked it clean.

"You like that don't you?"

"I love it. You taste like honey."

"Mmmm, that kind of talk will get you far in life. I think I'm ready for you taste me again." She laid back on the bed, spreading her luscious stocking clad thighs.

"I'm ready to taste you as well." I knelt before her. I took off one pump, then the other, planting gentle kisses on her silky feet. I worked my up past her ankles, alternating between each leg. I noticed that her hand had reached down to rub her wet pussy.

"No touching." I said firmly.

"But you're teasing me and making me wait." She countered.

"It'll be worth it."

"Fine." She took her hand off her pussy and offered her wet fingers to me. I quickly licked them clean. "You're something, you know that?"

"So are you." I said, kissing along the lacy tops of her stockings.

"Please baby. Just get to the good part."

"What's the good part?" I asked, smiling.

"The part where I'm grinding my pussy against your face and screaming your name."

"Oh, that part, huh?" I moved my attention from her upper thighs and swiftly ran my tongue through her wet folds.

"Unnngghh, Yeah That's more like it." She gripped my head with both hands. "Mmmm, I can't get enough of you doing that to me."

"Good," I replied, barely stopping my licking. She had obviously been very excited by the time I got home. Her juices flowed from her like a river of desire. I savored her taste as I pleasured her.

"Come up here. Let's do what we did at the farm the other day."

"Gladly." I stood and quickly undressed. I joined her on the bed and we kissed ravenously.

"I love kissing you after you've been licking me."

"Mmmm, me too. You see how wonderful you taste." I kissed my way from her lips to the soft skin of her neck. I lightly kissed and suckled.

She moaned and her head rolled back, allowing me further access to her. "Uh huh."

"I love you baby." I said.

"Fuck, I love you too." She groaned. Her hand had found my cock and was vigorously stroking it as I kissed my way from her neck to her luscious breasts. "Please let me suck you!"

I was dying for her to, as she had me so turned on. We both began to move until we were in position. I wrapped my hands around her hips, pulling her on top of me. Her sweet pussy was in front of my face. I resumed licking her and soon felt her hot tongue circling the head of my cock.

"Mmmm, that's good Janie. Oh, baby." As if to show me that the best was yet to come, she swiftly took my cock in her mouth. She moaned as she sucked, adding to my excitement. Her hands were busy stroking the base of my shaft and my balls. She was so eager to please me. As eager as I was to please her. Her mouth moved up and down skillfully. I tried to focus on her sweet pussy but the pleasure she was providing me made it difficult. I was enjoying what she was doing, but I was more interested in pleasuring her. I wrapped my arms around her hips and dove in to her sex like a man dying of thirst. When my tongue contacted her clit, her sucking suddenly stopped and she moaned.