My Cousin Janie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Oh, god, Brad. You're distracting me."

I didn't answer her. I just kept lightly flicking her love button with my tongue.

"Oh, that feels so good baby. You love making me happy."

"Mmmhmmm," I groaned. She was stroking my cock haphazardly as I continued to lick her. I wanted to do something else for her. I licked my way upwards away from her clit. I used my finger to continue to stimulate her clit. I ran my tongue along the little crease where her thigh met her ass. I felt her quiver slightly. I smiled, knowing that area was really sensitive to her. I repeated on the other side. I placed gentle kisses on her ass cheeks, ever circling towards my intended target. I surprised her when I ran my tongue down between her ass cheeks. She tasted and smelled like flowers from her soap. I moved my tongue back in to her little pucker. When I contacted it, she arched her back and pushed her ass further back in my face.

"What are you doing, you evil man?" She gasped. "Oh, that just gives me tingles all over."

I licked her tight little pucker and continued to tease her clit with my finger. She ground her ass against my face urgently. I wasn't sure how she'd react, but I was certainly happy with the way she had. Her excitement continued to build as my tongue probed her most forbidden area. I felt her raising her hips, pulling her ass away. I wondered if it was too much for her, but then she ground her wet pussy against my chin. I understood, what she wanted and my mouth was soon at work on her sweet honey pot.

"Oh, baby. Baby, yes. Right there. Oh god, that's good. Eat me baby. Eat my pussy!!"

My mouth and lips were doing just that. I licked and sucked lightly around her clit. Teasing her, building her up further, making her groan. I knew she was there, but I wanted to delay it as long as she would let me. Granted I really didn't much control of the situation with her grinding her sex on my face!

"Baby, oh sweet baby. I'm there. Oh, yeah. Just like that. Uh, yeah!!" She let out a long low moan and laid limply on top of me, panting. I kissed the insides of her thighs and outer lips as she cooled down. Finally, she turned around to face me.

"What did I say about trying new things this morning?" She asked. She had a devilish smile on her face.

"It was a spur of the moment thing."

"Uh, huh. I'm sure. I can't believe you did that me."

"You liked it though."

"Yes, I did. It was very kinky."

"Not too bad."

"You'd do anything for me if you thought it would make me feel good, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I smiled.

"I love you, but I love you even more for that." She said as she kissed me.

"Good."

"But why can't you just let me suck your beautiful cock while you do that? You always distract me!!" She had a fake frown on her face.

"You don't think sucking me is a little distracting to me to?"

"Maybe. I love doing that to you."

"Well, be my guest."

She simply smiled and started kissing her way down chest and abs. My cock was still rock hard when she got there. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her. She started out slowly kissing it up and down. She kept smiling at me as she kissed it. Her tongue joined the action, licking me up and down. She paid particular attention to the head and the slit. I loved having her undivided attention. I gasped when she took me in her mouth. She looked up at me as she sucked me. I saw that twinkle in those gorgeous green eyes of hers. God, she was beautiful. And all mine.

"Janie, I love you baby."

"Mmmmm," she moaned. Never stopping the pleasure, she was giving me.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair, causing her to moan around my cock once again.

"Baby, that feels so good."

I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm. Miraculously, she seemed to sense it as well. Her mouth moved faster and her slim hand stroked me. I knew it was coming.

"Oh, Janie. Baby, you're gonna make me cum. Oh, sweet baby. Uh..." I felt myself erupt in her mouth. She never skipped a beat, just sucking and stroking until I was finished. I laid back on the bed in exhaustion. She crawled her way back up, kissing all over me as she went. Finally, she was lying on top of me. She kissed me hungrily.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind." She smiled.

"I've tasted it before, but it was mixed with you."

"It's pretty good that way. This way isn't bad, though."

"I'm glad you think so."

"So, what are we going to do tonight? Just lay around here and fuck one another senseless?" She laughed.

"That's an idea. Another idea would be, I take you to dinner, then we fuck one another senseless."

"Ooo, I like your idea better!" She beamed.

"I had hoped so."

"You want to take a shower? It's not as big as your shower at home, but it's very roomy."

"I'd love to see how roomy it is."

She crawled off me and stood up. She pulled the sheer negligee over her head. Then, hhe put her foot on the bed and slowly slid the silky white stocking down her leg. I had sat up and was watching her intently. When the stocking was all the way down, she stretched it out and slowly placed it around my neck. She pulled on the ends slowly sliding the silky material over my skin. I loved the sensation. She stepped back and placed her other foot on the bed.

"You do this one." She almost ordered. "I loved when you undressed me our first night."

"As you wish." I started at her ankle and used both hands to slowly rub my up her calf. She was still teasing me with the other stocking. I gradually rubbed my way past her knee to her thigh. I ran my fingers repeatedly over the lacy top of the stocking. I paid particular attention to where the stocking ended and smooth thigh began.

"If you're going to take me to dinner, you should probably just take the stocking off."

"Why's that?"

"Because if you keep touching me like that we're not leaving here tonight."

"You're no fun." I replied.

"I'm just being honest." She took my left hand and placed it on her smooth pussy. "Sse what I mean? You've got me all hot again."

"I'm beginning to think you're hot all the time, little tiger." I slid a finger inside her and she gasped.

"Oh, damn. Only around you, baby." She dropped her foot to the floor and pulled my head to her breasts. I quickly found one of her hard nipples and began sucking. I massaged the other one with my thumb and index finger.

"I hope you didn't make any reservations."

"No, of course not."

"Good." She placed both of her hands and pushed on my chest. I smiled and laid back as she wanted. I watched as she quickly pulled off the other stocking, before she straddled my waiting cock...

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers