My Cousin Janie Ch. 06 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into Roxanne's driveway and turned off the SUV. They had parted but the smiles coming from the back were devilish and very seductive. I opened the door and got out where I was joined by the two of them.

"What do you say about a little night cap, baby," Roxanne offered.

"Okay," I agreed. I looked at Janie and she just smiled sheepishly.

We walked into Roxanne's house and she excused herself to go get drinks. I grabbed Janie's hand and pulled her to me.

"How long has that been going on," I asked.

"What do you mean, baby," she replied.

"What was going on in the backseat," I said.

"Oh that," she smiled. "I guess since about 10 minutes ago."

"Seriously," I asked.

"Yes, Roxanne and I wanted to give you something special for graduation," she said.

"The two of you," I asked.

"Uh huh," she smiled.

"Holy shit," I said.

"I like that reaction. Tonight, is all about you though. Do you understand," she asked.

I nodded.

"We want you to be the center of attention at least once," she laughed. She reached for my neck and kissed me. Roxanne walked in from the kitchen with two glasses of wine and a beer for me.

"I guess he's sniffed out our little plot," Roxanne said.

"You were both pretty obvious in the truck," I said.

"You Smith men can be a little dense sometimes. I didn't want you to miss it," Roxanne laughed. She handed us our drinks and raised her glass. "To love, passion and friendship."

We toasted and Roxanne moved towards to me. She looked briefly at Janie and they smiled at one another. Roxanne grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately.

"Mmmm, kissing your handsome, young ass still makes my womanhood flutter, baby," she said.

"Good. I can't have you ever losing interest in me," I smiled.

"Oh, that'll never happen. If I didn't love this one here as much as I do, there might have been a catfight over you a few years ago," she said. She put her arm around Janie and kissed her softly on the head. "Why don't we all go get a little more comfortable."

"Okay," I agreed.

When we entered the bedroom, they slowly undressed me. My suit jacket, tie, shirt and slacks. Finally my shoes, socks and boxers. I stood before them naked and they ran their hands over me slowly. I reached for them, but they pushed my hands away.

"Tonight, is about you baby," Janie said. "Let us give this to you."

"Okay," I said. Janie led me to Roxanne's bed and had me lay back on my back. Roxanne walked in her closet and handed Janie something when she returned before walking around to the other side of the bed. She knelt next to me and I realized she was holding one of her nylon stockings. She reached for my wrist and quickly tied the stocking around it before she pulled my arm up to the metal headboard. I turned to my left to watch Janie doing the same thing. I shook my head as they looked at me.

"I'm not sure about this," I laughed.

"You will be soon," Roxanne smiled. She turned to face Janie and they moved to kneel on either side of me about my waist level. As they began kissing, I realized that I had the perfect view of the show. Their hands roamed over one another's bodies and I still had to wonder if they hadn't done this before. They both seemed very comfortable with it. Janie's hands worked the buttons of Roxanne's sexy red dress and it was soon open and Janie's hands roamed over Roxanne's exquisite red bra. When Janie pushed the dress off Roxanne's shoulders, I noticed Roxanne was wearing a matching red garter belt and panty set. Her glossy tan stockings seemed to sparkle in the light.

"Janie, I've never been with another woman, but I'll be damned if I'm not fired up, baby doll," Roxanne said.

"Mmmm, I know what you mean," Janie replied. "This is great."

Perhaps I was confusing possible experience with exhilaration, I thought. Roxanne unzipped Janie's black dress and pulled it over her head. I already knew what Janie was wearing as I'd picked it out for her earlier. Her bra and panty set were a lacy ensemble I'd bought for her when we were in New York for spring break. Her black thigh highs we'd gotten on our last trip to Paris. It was all I could do earlier that night to not ravage her as she was putting her dress on.

I longed to caress them and I felt myself pulling against the stockings I was tied to the bed with. Roxanne noticed and turned to me.

"If you don't relax and enjoy the show, I've got handcuffs," she smiled.

"I always knew you had a few skeletons in the closet," I said.

"Probably more than you care to know," she said before she turned back to resume kissing Janie.

My cock throbbed as I watched them continue to touch one another so intimately. It was just a short time before their hands were working one another's bras. When they were both off, they embraced. They cupped and squeezed one another's breasts and tweaked each other's nipples. Janie's hand gradually worked its way down Roxanne's abdomen and quickly dipped inside her red panties. I heard Roxanne moan and knew that Janie's fingers were teasing her clit. Roxanne pulled Janie close to her and kissed her repeatedly, before she threw her head back and rode the pleasure that Janie's fingers were providing. Janie kissed her neck and Roxanne moaned ever louder.

"Oh, Janie. That's it baby doll. Oh, you're going to make me cum. Oh, fuck," she gasped. I watched as Roxanne gasped and went limp momentarily as her orgasm passed through her. She finally regained her composure and smiled deliciously at Janie.

"Oh, I can't believe that," she said. "I haven't gotten off that hard in a couple of years."

"Good," Janie smiled. She pulled her hand from Roxanne's panties and I could see they glistened with her sweet wetness. I looked at them longingly, dying to taste her, dying to taste either one of them. Janie noticed and moved her hand to my face. I immediately raised my head to take them in my mouth. I savored Roxanne's nectar and hoped that one of them would be sitting on my face soon. It was not to be, as Roxanne nudged Janie until she was laying on the bed next to me. Roxanne moved between Janie's spread legs and reached for the waistband of her black panties.

"I thought these looked familiar. You two gave me some of these at Christmas," she smiled.

"Yes, we did," Janie laughed. "You're very easy to buy for."

"I try not be a complex woman," she said as she slowly pulled Janie's panties down.

Roxanne looked at Janie's sex and smiled, as she laid between Janie's thighs.

"I'm 47 years old. I thought I was finished with first times," she laughed.

"I'd be happy to take your place," I offered.

"Not hardly. I've always been a little curious. Tonight is the perfect opportunity and who better to learn with than this sexy little devil here," Roxanne quipped. She moved her face forward and her tongue moved through Janie's labia.

"Oh," Janie moaned as she ran her fingers through Roxanne's long red hair. "Eat me, Roxanne."

"Mmmm," Roxanne moaned in response. Roxanne gradually worked Janie up higher and higher. I loved watching the two of them together as they were both amazingly sexy.

"Oh, Roxanne, that's so good, don't stop," Janie moaned. "Oh, don't stop!!"

I stared mesmerized as the two most important women in my life shared that moment together. The women I loved more than anything and the woman whose wisdom made our love a reality and was a guiding force in our lives.

Janie was obviously turned on and she quickly orgasmed. As she came down from her high, I watched as Roxanne moved so that her own sex was positioned over Janie's face. Janie didn't hesitate and was soon licking Roxanne's wetness.

I knew if I wanted to, I could free myself from the nylon bonds but the thrill of what I was watching was too much.

"Oh, that's it baby," Roxanne purred. "Eat that pussy."

"Mmmm," Janie moaned from between Roxanne's thighs.

"Oh, there you go baby. Just like that. Oh, suck my clit Janie. Mmmm, harder," Roxanne groaned. Janie continued licking and sucking at Roxanne's sex, and it wasn't long before Roxanne's back arched and she pushed her sex back towards Janie.

"Oh, that's it Janie. Suck my clit harder, mmmm. Oh, you sweet little devil, you're going to make me cum on your beautiful face," Roxanne gasped. "Oh, fuck!!"

Roxanne collapsed forward and Janie looked over at me and smiled. Roxanne's nectar was smeared all over her pretty face. After what seemed like a brief moment, Janie's expression changed and her neck arched back into the bed.

"Oh, god baby," Janie moaned. "She's learning really fast."

"I can imagine so," I replied as I continued to watch. Janie mouth returned to Roxanne's sex and they writhed in pleasure next to me. I had no idea as to the number of times the two of them climaxed as the sounds coming from them melded into a series of long groans. Finally, Roxanne rolled off Janie. She pulled her long red hair back and smiled at me.

"Enjoying the show," she asked.

"I am, and I don't mean to seem ungrateful, because I've seen enough here tonight to die a happy man, but I think my cock is going to explode from the pressure," I said.

"Oh, you poor thing," Roxanne said. She stood from the bed and knelt between my legs. After giving me a sultry smile, Janie joined her. Roxanne's hand began stroking my right leg slowly. She used her nails to lightly scratch my skin. As excited as I was, the extra stimulation was like gasoline on a blazing inferno. Janie did much the same along my left leg.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "You two are driving me crazy."

"You don't know crazy yet baby," Roxanne said. I simply shook my head as their hands continued to work on me. To my relief, I felt like they were getting closer to my needy cock, but the progress was painfully slow. Finally, Roxanne's fingers were on the inside of my uppermost thighs and one of her fingers inadvertently grazed my bare ball sack. I gasped from the pleasure of that small touch.

"Mmmm," Roxanne purred. "You are really worked up." She nodded to Janie and I watched as Janie's hand reached for my cock. She didn't take me in her hand like I wanted her to though. Her finger just traced around the head and through the wet slick of precum that was flowing freely. Her finger continued down the underside and I felt my cock involuntarily twitch.

"God, please," I begged them.

"Not yet, baby," Janie said.

I felt like I would explode when Roxanne scratched her fingernails along the underside of my ball sack. She continued upward joining Janie's hand. Their hands continued the light teasing before I felt Roxanne grip my shaft.

"Mmmm, you're so hard for us baby," she smiled.

"I am. I'm dying here," I said.

"I bet you are. Janie, would you mind," Roxanne asked.

"Be my guest," Janie replied and moved out of the way. Roxanne straddled my hips and reached for my cock once again. She slowly rubbed her wet sex against the underside which drove my desire ever higher. Janie laid down next to me and began kissing me softly as Roxanne continued her tease. I was gradually losing control of myself and they both knew it. Roxanne looked deep in my eyes and gave me a wicked smile.

"You really want to cum, don't you," she asked.

"Yes, I really fucking do," I panted.

"Mmmm, so do I," she said. Roxanne moved her hips up and aligned the head of my cock with her wet slit. She moved back down and took me practically to the hilt. I gasped as I was surrounded by her wetness.

"Mmmm, you feel as good as I remember, baby," she purred.

"God, so do you," I agreed. I turned to see Janie smiling at me. She nodded as Roxanne began to slowly move her hips up and down on me. I wanted her to go faster but she insisted on a slow, sensuous pace. She leaned back and rested her hands on my calves as she continued to ride me. Janie's hand was soon strumming Roxanne's clit.

"Oh, that's great Janie. It feels so good," Roxanne moaned. Janie turned and smiled at me before moving to where her face was between Roxanne's thighs. I soon felt Janie's tongue on the underside of my cock and knew that was also likely working Roxanne's clit fervently.

"Oh, that's it, baby. Mmmm, just like that," Roxanne cooed. Janie's tongue action served to cause Roxanne's hips to move ever faster. I wished my hands were not bound as I was unable to touch either of their luscious bodies. It was of little matter though, as I felt my orgasm coming fast.

"I'm going to cum," I announced.

"Don't wait for me baby," Roxanne insisted. "I've been trying to hold back."

"Oh, fuck," I moaned and felt myself begin to release. I felt a hand around my cock pulling me from inside Roxanne and what could only be Janie's mouth enveloping me. I gasped at the sudden change in sensations. I continued to erupt as Janie sucked me until I was fully limp. She moved to lay next to me and we kissed passionately until Roxanne joined us. They untied me, and I wrapped an arm around each of them. We laid there for a long while before I finally spoke.

"That was amazing," I said.

"It was, but we're not finished," Roxanne smiled.

"No," I asked.

"Huh uh. Not by a long shot, mister," she said.

"I haven't got any cock yet," Janie added.

"No, I guess you haven't. I think I can probably fix that," I said.

"You better," Janie smiled wickedly.

---

The following Monday morning, I awoke at my customary 6 am and quietly slipped out of bed as to not wake Janie. I went through my morning routine and slipped out the door after giving her a quick kiss on the cheek as she slept. I stopped by the donut shop for coffee on the way in and made it to the office about 7:30. I saw Rick and Roxanne were already there. I opened the door and heard Rick call to me.

"Brad, come on back, son," he said.

"Yes sir," I said. I found him and Roxanne sitting in Granddad's office. The glasses were all out and they both had a glass of scotch in their hands. Roxanne stood and poured me one. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before she sat back down. I looked at the glass of scotch and then at the clock. What the hell, I thought.

"Son, there's no need in beating around the bush," Rick started. "I just got off the phone with Jim Sanders at Petrostar this morning. They've given us their final offer."

"And," I asked.

"985 million," Rick said.

"For everything," I asked.

"Yep, for everything. We'd be all the way out of the oil business," Rick said. "The three of us couldn't work for anyone else for 5 years. There's a place for Stevie and Rach at Petrostar if they want one, but they're not bound by anything."

I looked back and forth at the two of them, but their faces weren't showing much.

"What do you two think," I asked finally.

"Baby, I'll be here for you as long as you need me, but I think we should do it," Roxanne said. I turned to Rick.

"Son, you've pretty much been in charge for three years. I'm just answering the phone calls for you because nobody can believe a guy your age is calling the shots around here," Rick laughed. "Brad, it's a helluva good offer with prices being what they are now."

"Yes sir, I know," I replied.

"What's bothering you then, son," he asked.

"I told Janie I'd do this someday, but now that it's here, it's harder to just say yes. This is our thing," I said. "It's a lot. I talked to Steve on Friday, but I haven't heard directly from Rachel how she feels." I took a long sip of the scotch as I thought about everything.

Rick handed me a piece of paper with some figures on it.

"Roxie did a little figuring earlier. I think you'll find Stevie and ol' Rach will probably take it in stride," he said.

I looked at the numbers and realized they were the estimated splits from the sale. I looked at my own figure and looked up at them both.

"Why is my percentage higher than both of yours," I asked.

"Because hopefully you're going to live longer than either of us and be raising my grandbabies," Rick laughed.

"Baby, Rick and I have been thinking about this for a long time. I mean honestly what am I going to do with what I've got already? I'm going to leave a lot of it to my nieces and nephews and donate the rest of it to charities. You and Janie are young. You can go and see things. You can do things to make the world a better place. You two should have it and enjoy it and make other people's live better," Roxanne added.

I nodded but the figure I saw in front of me made me dizzy.

"I need to tell Janie, but I know she hasn't changed her mind. Let's do it," I said.

"Good son, I'm glad to hear that. Your Daddy and Mama would want you to do this. This is what we always talked about doing," he said. We raised our glasses and they clinked together.

"It's gonna be a little different not having any skin in the game anymore," Rick said.

"Whatever, you old bastard," Roxanne laughed. "You aren't gonna miss it at all."

"Roxie, you might damn well be right. We took a lot of wild ass chances over the years," he said.

"We certainly did. We're lucky we made it this far," she agreed. She turned to me. "What going on in that head of yours?"

"Not much really. I just can't believe my career is over and I'm not even 23 yet," I laughed.

"Oh, hell son. You'll just go find something else to do. And if I know our Janie, you're not going to have much time to be bored now that you're a free man," Rick laughed.

"You're probably right," I smiled.

"There is one thing we need to take care of," Roxanne said. She stood and walked off down the hall. When she returned she had some papers in her hands. "Hot off the fax."

She quickly skimmed them before handing them to Rick. When he was finished, he handed them to me. It was the sale agreement. I felt like I had butterflies as I read through the document and saw all the leases we'd had for years listed as well as the newer ones. Everything we had was there. The office in the city, the office at school. Everything. We were going to be out altogether. On the last page were places for our signatures. I looked up from the agreement and saw Rick and Roxanne smiling at me.

"You wanna go first," Rick said extending my grandfather's ink pen to me. I nodded and took it from him. I took my time and put my signature on the document almost to perfection. Roxanne signed next and finally Rick. It was done.

"You want me to send it," Roxanne asked.

"Naw, let 'em wait an hour or two. Make 'em sweat it a little bit. I bet there's 25 people standing around that fax machine in Houston drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes," Rick laughed.

"Probably so," I laughed.

"Well, I think I'm going to go get Ms. Shelley and we're going to the lake for a few days," Rick smiled.

"That sounds like fun," I said.

"Ya'll should come up," Rick suggested.

"I'll see what Janie wants to do," I said. "I think this might prompt her to do something adventurous."

Roxanne and Rick both laughed. He stood and shook my hand, before giving me a hug. He gave Roxanne a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Call us tonight when you figure out you're going to do," Rick said to me. He turned to Roxanne. "And call and let us when you're there and settled."

"I will," Roxanne smiled. I looked at her quizzically, but I figured she'd tell me soon enough. Rick walked down the hall and out the door.

"I know it's early, but would you like another little one," Roxanne asked.

"Sure, why not. It's not even 9 o'clock," I laughed. She poured and we moved to the leather couch along the wall. We sipped in silence before she spoke.

"I'm so proud of you," she said.

"Thank you," I said. "Roxanne, I can never tell you what you've meant to me."

"Baby, you just did," she smiled. She reached over and took my hand. "We've always been close."

"Yes, we have," I smiled.

"We've shared some special moments, but I think I've helped you have some that were even more special," she said.