All Comments on 'My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 11'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good ...

.. but, please check for spelling and grammatical errors.

RookoutRookoutover 8 years ago
Ok

I stop reading half way through Jo turn into a bitch not my cup of tea it the Series Has been good up till there

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is so HOT ...... what a great series you have going :) Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please tell me that Jo is still under the influence of her period!?!?

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Would it kill you to use the space provided for the story description to "describe" the story?

Instead of repeatedly describing each chapter with "My cousin Jolene comes to stay for the summer", why not actually mention what occurs in each different chapter? If it's to indicate that the story is a chapter in a longer story, the fact that each chapter is NUMBERED already takes care of that concern. You could do it as simple as "My Cousin Jo & I, Pt 12" - "Jolene gets a haircut", "Pt 13" - "We discuss the pros and cons of hybrid automobiles", etc...

If you're still not sure what I'm talking about, look at pretty much THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the other stories posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
education

You could find a free online course to improve your grammar, spelling, overall use of the language, and biology/anatomy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous