My Cousin, My Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his dick with her right hand and took the head of it in her mouth. She lowered herself on him and could taste the mix of their fluids

"Hmmmmmmmm," she said, moaning on his cock.

Cassie was passionately jerking her cousin off now and picked up the tempo. She took his dick out of her mouth and focused her hand on the top of his shaft and underside of its head. Holding his penis straight up, she was milking his top and looking at him right in the eyes.

"Come on cuz," she said with bated breath. "I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over my face."

Cassie lowered her mouth onto his dick again and felt her cousin bury himself deep in her throat. She moved her mouth up and down his dick with vigor, stroking him with her hands as she did. She was sure to use all the spit and saliva she could muster to make it as wet as possible.

"Fuck," Tony said, barely able to speak. "I'm right there."

Cassie sped up her strokes.

"I'm so close," he said. "Keep doing that ..... Faster ....... Faster."

Cassie was throwing her face forward with breakneck speed, moving up and down on his dick like her life depended on it. He was close. He was seconds away.

"Cum for me cuz," she said. "I want to feel your cum all over my face."

"Keep talking," he said. "Keep talking to me."

Cassie took his dick out of her mouth again and focused on it with her hands.

"That's it," she said. "You're there. You're almost there. I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over me. Cum on my face ... cum on my fucking face."

Tony groaned.

"Yeahhhhh," she moaned. "Cum for me cuz. Cum all over your cousin's face. Let me feel it. Let me feel your load. Give it to me. Cum for me."

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk," he said. "Fuck, I'm right there."

"Cum for me," she said, her voice rising. "Cum for me cuz. Come on. Cum for me."

"Faster," Tony said. "That's it. That's it. I'm there. I'm there. So close. So close."

Cassie popped the tip of Tony's dick back in her mouth and sucked hard.

"Shit," he said. "Shit....... shit...... fuck..... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!"

Cassie felt Tony's hip buck and pulled his dick out just in time to feel the first spurt of his cum bounce off of her cheek. It was so warm and salty as it ran down her face.

Closing her eyes, she pointed his dick up ever so slightly and felt the second and third spurts shoot across her closed eyelids. The fourth hit her lips. The fifth and sixth were much smaller—dribbles really—and they rested in the space between her nose and lips.

She was covered.

"Fuckkkkkkkk," Tony said, looking at the mess he just made.

He was spent and sat down on the bed.

"Holy shit," he said. "Holy shit, holy shit."

=====

"I've never cum like that before," Tony said, exhausted.

Cassie couldn't open her eyes. She didn't want to get semen in them. It hurt like a bitch when that happened.

"Grab my phone," she told Tony.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Grab my phone."

Tony was surprised but didn't ask any other questions.

He grabbed Cassie's phone and walked it over to her.

"7432," she said.

Tony entered her passcode and saw she had six missed texts. They could wait.

"What's up?" he asked, still breathing heavy.

"I want you to take a picture of me," she said. "Take a picture of how much cum you put on my face."

"Holy shit," he laughed. "You're fucking crazy."

Tony opened her camera app and took seven photos. He made sure to angle them to get all the cum as it started to drip off Cassie's face but also made sure to include her tits in the shots as well.

"Can you send these to me?" he asked.

"Get the fuck out of here," she said, laughing. "Are you crazy? You think I'm going to let my cousin have photos of my jizz-covered face?"

"I mean, it is MY jizz," he countered.

He had a point. Still, she wasn't going to budge.

"Yeah, no way," she said, laughing.

"Fine, fine," he said. "You win."

Tony wanted the photos as a reminder of the night he fucked his cousin. Not that he needed them. He knew there was no way he'd ever forget this.

"Jesus Christ," he said. "I can't believe we did that. Did we really just do that?"

"Yeah we did," she said.

Cassie's brain was still processing everything that happened. Without even realizing it, she had a thought.

"Hey," Cassie said. "Do me a favor. Turn the video on and hit record."

Tony did.

Cassie still had her eyes closed but she pulled Tony forward.

She couldn't see but her sense of feel guided her next move.

Cassie opened her mouth and put Tony's softening dick in it once again. She could taste his cum and loved every second of it. Tony watched in awe as his cousin licked his dick clean. On camera no less.

She continued this for a minute or so as Tony's dick gradually deflated.

"Okay, that's enough," she said, laughing. "Now get me a towel."

=====

Tony walked into the bathroom and grabbed his cousin one of the white hotel towels. On the way in, he saw his naked body in the mirror and shook his head. Just a few hours ago, he was here working up the courage to see his first escort. Now, he just finished fucking his cousin.

How quickly things can change.

"Here you go," he said, throwing the towel to Cassie.

As she wiped the jizz off her face, Cassie made sure to taste some on the way down. She always loved the taste of cum in her mouth. It was like the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae and a reward for doing a good job.

"Dude," Tony said, putting his shorts back on. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Me either." she replied.

Able to see again, Cassie got up and made her way to the bathroom as Tony spread out on the bed and recovered. She splashed some water in her face, looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Surprisingly, there was no guilt on her part for what she had just done. In this moment, he felt to her like any other client.

Cassie hopped in the shower and rinsed off. If she wasn't totally sexually spent, she might have rubbed herself to the memories of a few minutes ago but, for now, she just wanted to get clean, go home and bask in the glory of a great lay.

=====

Tony laid in bed for ten minutes before he heard the shower stop. The crack of a door opening came next.

Cassie emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her torso and another covering her hair.

She looked great.

"Hey cuz," Tony said. "All clean?"

"Yeah," she said. "The water pressure in that shower sucks. You should wait a little while if you're gonna use it. I took most of the hot water."

"That's fine," he said. "I'll probably jump in later. I just want to relax right now."

"Suit yourself," Cassie replied, taking her towel off and tossing the luggage case on the bed.

"Headed out?" he asked.

"Yep," she said. "Got an early morning and want to get home before Wendy's closes. Gonna get some food, watch some TV and zonk out"


"Ahh yes," Tony replied. "I forgot it's Masked Singer night."

"Hey," she said. "We've all got our guilty pleasures."

Cassie took out a regular pair of nondescript panties, a sports bra, a plain black t-shirt and jeans. In a minute or two, she was back to being dressed like the girl Tony has known his whole life. As she started to pack up, she grabbed the folded pile of sexy clothes she had seductively peeled off of herself earlier.

"So ..." she said. "This isn't going to be weird, right?"

"I don't think so," he said. "You're cool if I jerk off to you for like the rest of my life, right?"

Cassie laughed. "Whatever makes you happy," she replied. "Just don't tell me about it. Don't make it weird, okay? I get it. Maybe we went too far. Maybe we did stuff we're going to regret. But let's not let this change anything, okay?"

"Definitely," he said.

Tony had a burning question in the back of his mind but no idea how to ask it. After a minute of silence, he decided it was now or never. He might not get a second chance.

"So ..." he said, quietly. "Can I see you again?"

Cassie dreaded the question. She really didn't want to think about that right now. This was already weird enough. Figuring out long-term consequences wasn't something she could handle right now.

"I don't think so," she said. "Not like this. It's wrong."

"It didn't feel wrong," Tony replied.

"Come on," she said with a laugh. "Yeah it did. That's why it was so fun."

Cassie put her shoes on and grabbed her phone. She was ready to go.

"I'm going to get going," she said. "Thanks for everything tonight. It wasn't what I was expecting but ... it, uh, it was something."

Tony got out of the bed and hugged his cousin goodbye.

"Thank you," he said. "Seriously. That was incredible. It was everything I could've asked for and much more."

"Alright cuz," Cassie said, moving her luggage onto the floor and headed toward the door. "I'll see ya later. Tell your mom I said hi."

"You too," he replied.

And, with that, she was gone.

=====

For the first four days after their encounter, Tony and Cassie could think of nothing else but each other.

What they had done that night was so dirty and wrong. It was beyond taboo and neither one of them knew if they'd be able to forgive themselves for it.

But it was also very hot. And so very, very good.

Tony and Cassie didn't know it but each of them spent the next week masturbating about the other.

Even as their real lives resumed, the thought of one another was always there in the back of their mind, like a seed to a sunflower buried deeply in fertile soil, waiting to grow.

Tony went back to work in his office and his relationship with his wife was back to being perfect.

Cassie even saw other clients, though none left her as satisfied. Still, a job is a job.

As the emotions and memories of the evening gradually faded, Tony and Cassie began to think of their night together less and less, though it was always the go-to when they wanted to quickly masturbate and finish.

Their relationship together remained what it always was. Cordial. Friendly. Familiar.

Apart from a slight increase in comments they left for each other on Facebook posts, no one in their circle of friends or family members would have noticed a difference.

Six weeks later, they finally crossed paths at a family event, Cassie's sister Amanda's baby shower. Neither knew the other one would be there but, secretly, they hoped.

The minute Tony saw his cousin in the corner of the room, he knew he had to talk to her but had no idea what to say to break the ice.

Instead, they stole glances at one another for more than a half hour, waiting to see who would walk over first.

Cassie did.

"What's up, cuz?" she asked, holding a can of Coke in her hand.

It was always the can of Coke.

=====

"Hey," Tony said, leaning forward to give Cassie a hug. "I didn't see you there."

"Liar," she said with a smile. "You've been checking me out for like 20 minutes."

Tony shook his head. He had been.

"You look great," he said.

"Yeah, you too." she replied.

"Whatcha been up to?" he asked.

"Same stuff, different day." she said.

For the next five minutes, Cassie and Tony talked like nothing was different in their relationship. It felt refreshing. Being able to have an unforgettably taboo night like they did, with someone you're related to no less, and not having it go sideways was a relief for both of them.

They might not be able to look at each other completely innocently anymore but, thankfully, it seemed like in time things would carry on like nothing happened.

"So where's Kayla?" Cassie wondered.

"She's home," Tony said. "She's headed up to Jacksonville tomorrow for work so she wanted to rest a bit so I'm flying solo."

"Nice," she said. "How are things with you guys?"

"Good," he said. "We're planning a trip to New York in a few months. We haven't been there in forever."

"That's awesome," she replied. "You should go in the fall. The colors are really pretty and the shows are great."

"Yeah, we were thinking of catching one of the musicals. I haven't seen Wicked and I've been wanting to for a while. She mostly wants to walk around midtown, try a couple new restaurants and maybe bike around Central Park for a while. We'll see."

"That's awesome," Cassie said. "Well, tell her I said hello."

"I will," Tony said. "How's work?"

Cassie laughed. This was definitely an odder question than she was used to considering he knew exactly what she did for her career.

"Same old, same old," she said. "You know how it is. "

"Seeing a lot of dudes?" he joked.

"And women," Cassie said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sexy," Tony said.

"Yeah, not really," she replied. "Still, it's work. I like it."

Tony let the silence hang for a moment.

"Well," he said. "If you ever need a regular client, you've got my number."

"Ha!" Cassie said with a laugh. "You wish."

He did.

"What are you guys talking about?" their uncle Randy asked.

"Nothing much," Cassie said. "Just work stuff."

Tony and Cassie mingled with the rest of their family members for the rest of the baby shower. Tony left an hour or so after Cassie's sister revealed all the gifts she and her husband had received. Cassie helped clean up and was out of there by 8 p.m.

When she got home, she thought about texting her cousin but she didn't know what to say. The idea of seeing him as a regular wasn't that wrong, was it? It's not like they hadn't already crossed that line once.

She talked herself out of it.

Three days later, she woke up to a text from him anyway.

It was a photo of a half dozen neatly stacked $100 bills.

"If you want to make some extra money, I've got some burning a hole in my pocket," Tony said, ending the message with three laughing emojis.

Cassie didn't respond. Not right away.

That night, as Tony laid on his couch watching television, he felt his phone vibrate. It was her.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," he replied.

"I was thinking about what you said earlier today," she said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

"And?"

"And that stack is about half what it should be."

That was it. Finally.

Cassie finally opened up the possibility of another session together.

"Maybe it is," he said. "Maybe it's not."

Cassie smiled when she received his reply.

"You know my rates," she said. "And you know I'm worth the money."

Tony felt his dick rising the minute he saw her text. She was right.

"Yeah but I was hoping for a family discount," he said.

"You're lucky I don't charge you more," she said.

Five minutes went by. Neither knew how to advance this to the next level without it coming across as awkward. It was much easier the first time. They'd accidentally run into each other and gradually worked up to sex. Pre-planning for it, and knowing who was on the other end of the phone, was much tougher to handle.

"So," Tony typed. "Are we gonna do this?"

"Maybe," Cassie replied. "I don't know. But if we did, we'd need some ground rules."

"Okay," Tony replied. "Like what?"

"Not through text," she said. "We'll talk later."

"Alright, alright," Tony said. "Wednesday night? Same place?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Same price?" he asked.

"Yep," she replied.

"Deal."

It was official. Almost.

"One thing ..." Cassie said.

"What?," Tony asked.

He watched the three dots on his phone flash for what seemed like an eternity. He was on the edge of his seat waiting for his cousin's next text. Suddenly, a photo came in. It was a picture of Cassie. With his cum on her face.

"This time I decide where you cum," she said.

Holy. Fuck. The sight of Cassie's tits made Tony rock hard again. He immediately wished he had scheduled their meeting sooner. The next few days would be agonizing.

"Deal," he said. "And, this time, I want you in white."

"Alright," she said. "I'll see you Wednesday. Eight o'clock."

"Wednesday at eight," Tony repeated. "I'll be there."

With that, Tony put his phone down and rubbed his dick through the outside of his pants.

The wait began. Again.

=====

The End. (Or is it?)

If you would like to see this story progress, please vote and comment below. I currently don't have plans to continue with another chapter but that may change if there is enough interest and I get a fresh enough idea for a sequel that it inspires me to continue writing. Once again, special thanks to my editor RandyD1369 for his help in bringing this story to life. This was the first erotic story I've written in over a decade and he played a huge part in getting it to come out how I envisioned.