All Comments on 'My Cousin, My Escort'

by Thongluver69

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
PADeskJockeyPADeskJockeyalmost 4 years ago

13 pages?

When I come here to read, i don't need "Whore and Peace"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore the other dipshit

Great story. Well paced and written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keel going

I really loved this story. Couldn't stop till I finished.

KJ1958KJ1958almost 4 years ago

Loved every page. Good story very well written. Weel Done!

Foley471Foley471almost 4 years ago
Amazing...

Paced excellently, engaging characters, very hot scenario - no crazy over the top physical attributes or superhuman sex abilities... this is one of the best stories I‘ve read on this site in a very long time!

I would be interested in a follow up story with these characters, but even if we don’t get that I’m looking forward to whatever you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would love to read more of this. You kept my interest throughout, and made me hard throughout as well! THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah Ignore that one downer who said it was verbose/wordy

Great Story., Pacing was phenomenal and if anything I would have enjoyed even more pages. Please write a sequel if you find the inspiration for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

First thought was I'm not going to wait my time with thirteen boring chapters that could have been written in two, nice job, kept me on for the entire read. Lets bring in his wife maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah!

Definitely want another chapter

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

I could not put this down. I thought it was a great read. hope the next part is just as good

nicho1855nicho1855almost 4 years ago
Ten Stars.

One of the best stories I have read in a long long time.

BeauJohnsonBeauJohnsonalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Best story I've read on here. The pacing was great, maybe a little long on the sex at the end, but that's what we're here for. Sequel? I don't know. It would be difficult to build on this, might be better to start fresh. The editor did a great job.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudealmost 4 years ago
Excellent, more please.

There were so many things in this story that I was able to relate to my own life and the fantasies of years unfulfilled. Please continue, give us the second encounter. Your writing is clean and your turn of phrase leaves me wanting more and anticipating where the story was going to go next. If you haven't read it suggest http://literotica.com/s/s-o-s-summer-of-secrets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please. I am hoping she will want to do him for free at some point...........

MisteredoneMisteredonealmost 4 years ago

This may be the best story I’ve ever read. Well written. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it my friend

You know I would much rather read a story with depth than just rush into it like most if the stories on here ( And the guy has a huge cock. Hahaha), unrealistic. Finally a guy with a believable size cock. And the story in my opinion is very believable. I enjoyed it. Please continue. I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Public Service Announcement

I am requesting that this story be continued into new chapters, new adventures , new horizons, and new obstacles… this is a matter of public mental health!

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago
Amazing Story!

One of the best, I just want to let you know that I could not stop reading. Nothing got old and repetitive. Not sure I would want you to have a sequel. I liked the build up and after they crossed that final boundary I don't know how it could get better. Well almost midnight I guess I better get some dinner. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I wasn’t quite sure I would see it through to the end given the length of the story. But I’m glad I did. The build up and character development were the best I’ve seen on here. Well written. Loved how the story was complete and planned out. Ending was perfect. It could stop there and be fine but I hope that you expand on it. Compliments on the strip tease section. Very well written and very easy to imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love to see another chapter!! Ur writing is excellent!!!

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 4 years ago

I agree with previous testimony that this is really well written!

But, you do need a proofreader 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent 5*

Well written; not rushed.

Actually wonder if a sequel is a good idea as this is close to perfect

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

Great story, if you decide to continue it, you need to somehow get Cassy involved with Tony’s wife without his knowledge and then bring them all together. It could be a new awakening between Tony and his wife fuelled by Cassy.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 4 years ago
^__^

Great story, both fun and hot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

HodoHodoalmost 4 years ago
First

Hi, don't think I've ever commented on here before but your story demands it. Just for me I think there should be a second part, the pacing and style you've got is great and it would complete the storyline. If you're happy leaving it the way it is its a superb stand alone. 5* ain't enough!!

riirriiralmost 4 years ago
Fantastic pace! One of the best long reads on Literotica.

An absolute gem of a story. Would love a sequel with additional characters from the family but 100% fine on its own. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!!

You killed it! Amazing story. You don't get many stories that are like a bottle episode all in one location that go on for so long but you nailed it. Really hot and well paced. It kept you interested all the way through and would love more from these characters. Really well done!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

Something missing here, for me, is any conversation with Kayla after the initial encounter is complete, on the last page. I liked a lot of things about this story. The pacing was very much on the mark. I'd love to see a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

So good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

One of the best stories I’ve read on Lit. Ever. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top five

This.

Is.

Hot.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Taboo, sexy, and fun.

It would be a terrific story even without the incest. It would have been a great story even without the prostitution. But both of those taboo elements made this an instant classic in the erotica genre. Fabulous storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story.

Awesome story. Great pace and events

stealthwaspstealthwaspalmost 4 years ago
This is how it's done.

The taboo portion is sometimes forgotten but this was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed every word. Now I just need Cassie's phone number or email!

Thanks for a great read..

TabooSapphoTabooSapphoalmost 4 years ago

I just have to say, this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read on Literotica. I really like your style, it's rare here for writers to go so much in detail, yet to progress the story all the time. Even this idea, of the guy accidentaly hiring cousin escort, is so common, and you managed to write it better than anything I've read.

I also read your previous incest story. If this wasn't such a filth, I think it would be great motivation for people in writing schools. Your progress is enormous.

One more thing, you asked if you should write second chapter of this story, and my opinion is that you shouldn't. It's perfect as it is. You should definitely write another story. I kind of beg you to do that. And if you take suggestions (or keep some results on people voting) Literotica really lacks mother/daughter stories. Especially good ones like this. Mother/son is also great. Of course, those are just my wishes.

I wish you all the best and I hope you'll write more, you went straight to my favorites. You have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly Well Written

An amazing story told in detail and with flair. Not sure if another chapter is needed as this one is more exciting and sexy than I imagined. 11/10

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 4 years ago
$$$

She may be good, but she's too expensive. 1200$ You can get like 10 different women for that price. If I paid that much, she would be mines for a whole week lol.

Anyway it was a cool story. I would have preferred a more concrete ending like him being a regular or something but meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!!

I’ve been reading on this site for several years and your story is at the top of the list!

More please! With or without your cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jb

Great storyline... wouldn't matter if cousin's or old lovers at a reunion or next door neighbors. The taboo adds some intrigue for sure. Hope you do continue with another story and hopefully the escort disappears and she realizes the sex is to good to have him pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Agreed with the person that said her rates were too high. For what she charges, they should be spending an entire weekend together.

Having said that, this was easily one of the best I've read on this site. The concept itself was good, the sex didn't get boring or repetitive, and it had a good ending. Would absolutely love to see this story revisited and continued.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Another superbly HOT story from you! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well written and I loved the way that they finally got to have great sex

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksalmost 4 years ago
OMG...

...I have been hot for one of my cousins for decades...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot

Great story

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks for letting me have the fun of editing this tale. All an editor does is polish the gem an author gives us to make it shine a bit brighter. The hard work of finding it and digging it out of the muck has already been done by the author. This one was like finding the Hope Diamond. Great job. RandyD1369

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story !! YES, please write another chapter!

I enjoyed the twists & turns as the story unfolded. The uncertainty of what each of them would do as the next step. Thanks for writing and sharing with us! Really appreciate the energy you put into this.

I'll definitely read your other work now that I've experienced your talent.

I think the dialogue was fine so ignore the comment someone else made.

This is a great story for getting you back into writing here on Lit!

If I think of an idea for a new chapter I'll send it along.

I'm a Lit user but forgot my name so I'm posting as anonymous this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

If you do a sequel, it should have the wife find out. Maybe she wants to have a threescore with her husband and the escort so she follows him to surprise him.

Lost_in_translationLost_in_translationalmost 4 years ago
Power exchange

Enjoyed the toying and teasing but was a big fan of the constant power exchanges. Well done.

fuler12fuler12almost 4 years ago

5 STARS!

I really liked your writing and I hope you continue to produce with this quality, without being too fast or too slow, with attention to detail, but without exaggeration.

But I don't think this story needs a sequel, because the way it ended is already an excellent closure for the characters.

(English is not my first language, sorry for any typos)

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
5 stars

I would say continue, although I prefer the wife not being told although she knows. I don't see you being able to credibly set up getting the wife involved because you've clearly defined "duties" get in the way of them having sex more that 1-2x/month. It will prove far more interesting if he continues stepping out with Cassie, since you also clearly defined Kayla only expects it as a "one-time" event. So keep it just him and Cassie; with how you managed this tale (good balance and anticipation with the length--with great rhythm on the strip and later sex), I don't see you being UNable to make the edgier version I'm proposing to work. Besides...you did the heavy lifting of them falling for each other (effectively) and interacting like it is *not* weird.

Kinkynky19Kinkynky19almost 4 years ago
Omg so hot

I loved this story. Reminds me of my cousin and I. She is my massage therapist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I would love to see the next installment of my cousin, my escort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!!

This is AMAZING! I think you should definitely do another installment, maybe where they have sex at a family reunion and then they get caught by another family member!

Keep making great content!

Sincerely, very satisfied fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
this has got to happen

I thoroughly enjoyed this read and I'd love to read more. Thanks!

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 4 years ago

Loved the story

I would so like another chapter. However, part of the pleasure of this story was the cousins getting over the taboo of the situation. May not be able to replicate that tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please!!

I would love to see a second chapter of this at some point, this was phenomenal. The anticipation was great and the scene itself was amazing! :) Thank you so much! One of the best stories I’ve ever read on here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, 5 stars, but .....

Too long, even though I read them all.

2.400 for his fun .... too much !!

RhodneyRhodneyover 3 years ago
quote from Paul Simon, "Keep the customer Satisfied"

You certainly did!

I do not like the slam bam, single diminsional stories that crop up.

You are an arthor who puts the work in to have a good story wrapped around some good sex.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well damn

I won't lie, normally these kinds of stories are too long for me to really get into it, and sometimes the dances feel really fake to me, but this... you, my dear author, wrote this beautifully! The build up was amazing -- so much better than the ones that jump right into it. And I was definitely involved with the characters! Honestly, 10/10, 5 stars, and would absolutely read again.

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 3 years ago
Yes more!

This was very well written. The characters have chemistry, and they feel as realistic as they can get. Looking forward to the next part!

jrk1128jrk1128over 3 years ago

Awesome story, well written, with feeling for your characters that many, perhaps most writers lack. It was worth every minute I spent reading it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Moar pleez!

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Well written, held me right to the end. Will they or won't they?

The characters are real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I would Ike to see more of the same type of a story.

Fw

Kline1776Kline1776over 3 years ago
Captivating

This story captured my interest immediately and never let go. The characters are interesting, their chemistry complex, and their internal battles with the moral dilemma facing them made the story feel very genuine.

The build-up was excruciatingly delicious, and the payoff was everything I could have hoped for. I truly enjoyed reading your work, you are a superb storyteller.

Please, either continue their story or write more like it. Your gift is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 out of 10

Ive read some decent stories here and a few great stories. This was one of the great ones. PT2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2nd chapter

Plz plz plz write a 2nd Chapter.. i loved this story..

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago
Demand

Well, not really a demand, but I am eagerly awaiting another hot chapter.

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
add more to this

This is a definite yes for 300 $ please

CyankeeCyankeeover 3 years ago

More...more...more...maybe even have his wife somehow join in and find she is bi-

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was excellent and I'd love a sequel, maybe featuring the involvement of the wife. Regardless, congratulations on your fine work!

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

That was amazingly hot. Good buildup, great storytelling and it all seemed like it could happen too. Damn. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I’ve read this story 3 times in as many days and it’s still not old. I can relate to it in so many ways. My life has been changed I need a mistress. Thank you for this gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

loved the lead in and slow build up. would really like a continuaton with the wife perhaps joining in and learning something from his cousin so she would be more engaging in their sex life. Lots of ways this could go. Maybe they become a threesome or the cousin gets the wife the try the escort thing so she understnads the high from doing it with a stranger.

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketover 3 years ago
WOW.

Now that was a hell of a ride... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

~🌟~

Xela211Xela211over 3 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved the story, I need a second one lol I needed to see something lol. You did an awesome job!!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
So rewarding

This story....was so good. I couldn't wait until the next page...the anticipation was perfect. You didn't draw it out to much and didn't rush it. I was actually holding my breath several times. Plus the afterwards. I liked that you kept it real. It wasn't all angsty and loss and heartbreaky stuff. I am definitely up for another round! And don't put the wife in with them. nah. To me that's like throwing ice water on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I would strongly encourage you to continue your filthy story!

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Outstanding work! This is now one of my all time favorites. Thank you.

Angelus87Angelus87over 3 years ago
Sensational

Wasn’t sure I’d like the power shift between them. But actually I really enjoyed it. Hope there is a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking dirty it is!

It's insanely hot and dirty at the same time. Keep it coming. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pressure cooker

Very entertaining. slightly stretched out but I really like this. I've been looking for a story that actually builds up at a believable pace and you've delivered. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Truly an excellent fucking story. Great job!

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years ago

I'm not usually crazy about incest/taboo stories, but this was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Not just sexy, but well written. Nice job.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 3 years ago
Hopefully not the end

I think she’s as addicted as he is

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeftover 3 years ago
Wonder-FUCKING-ful

Loved your story. The build up, the background, the different perspectives, everything. A new fave of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Loved it. Please if you write a second chapter, the dialogue parts were the best. especially the comments in the part of the story where she whispers to his ear during the lap dance and making him finish; very descriptive and lots of detailed cousin comments from her. Thank you for this.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago
Mindblowing

Hands down one of the very best pieces of erotica I've ever read. Loved the character development, the stories, the dialog, and most all the slow burn from embers to raging bonfire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent.

Apart from the hangup about sex-with-cousin it was an excellent story. If inter-family sex is not for procreation then why the emotional load, especially as the protagonists are mature adults and willing to participate.

A great thing in your story telling is being very good with your language skills. I detected no spelling or other grammatical errors. It is a joy to read a well written story regardless of its erotic content.

I would like to give it a 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story that definitely needs 2-3 more chapters. Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Just wow! I am blown away by the storyline and your writing. One of my favorites:) if you are able to write more please do 🙏🏼

Rrt56manRrt56manover 3 years ago

This story is by far, my favorite sex story I have read. Period. Not just here, anywhere! Wow, just wow. So hot! And the length of it was not an issie for me at all. Please, keep this one going. I know it's going to be hard to top it. But, you don't have to top it. You just have to keep the moment going. I just have to read more about Tony and Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Read

Ive been reading erotica for a while now and this is, hands down, one of the best! Loved everything about it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super story

Super story. The build up was long and worth it! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unexpected...

I intended to read 2-3 pages, and got sucked into the entire story. Made me wish I had a cousin! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done... in all aspects...

Any of us with cousins close to our age have had THE thought. They're nearly close as siblings, in a close family, but just that much further away; the thought creeps in.

I had a close cuz, who was 7-8 years old than, used to babysit for me. She was of the pre-pill generation, and got knocked up & married at 16-17. She was a sensual half Italian, and married to a real dick. By the time she got around to divorcing the asshat, I was nearing the end of college.

I came home to visit, especially to visit her new place; her first place of her own. She had never been with anyone other than asshat ex, and the years dissappeared between us. She sent her 4 boys to her ex, for the weekend. She wanted to smoke pot for the first time, and 'let her hair down', as she told me within five minutes of her arrival.

i look back, with the experience and the benefit of 40ish years, and realize what could have been, if I had moved in that direction. She was of the time and generation where men directed things, and I was of the generation where women were beginning to take control, and seek what they wanted.

I was unsure if she wanted to take the step, so I let her make the decision, and move in the direction. Now, I wish I would have taken a step back to an earlier time, and been the decider. It would have been good, no doubt, and the experience would have helped her with self-confidence/self-esteem/self-image.

I see that now, looking back, and understanding a lot more about how divorce after years with a neglecting, asshat for a husband can take away some of the vibrant self-confidence of a women, of her womenhood.

Thanks for sharing this tale.

On a technical note, if for any reason, you decide to re-write/polish this, the is a scene continuity problem in the last act. When she finally tells her cuz she's gonna do the deed, she asks him how he want to proceed, saying, 'You're the customer."

Then, after he gives his preference, she goes on to say, "I want you to...'

The way it is written causes the reader to say, WTF, she just said it was his choice as to how to begin/procede, and then she immediately ignores the preference she gave him, and dictates what SHE wants.

That's not the behavior of a dream fantasy encounter, THAT is what a wife or husband does...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThongluver69@Thongluver69
I'm just a writer who expresses and plays out some sexual fantasies through text. I primarily like the Incest/Taboo genre because of the built-in anticipation you can build with your characters and the inherent long-term relationships you can work off of to build tension. If...