All Comments on 'My Cousin, My Lover'

by Trecker3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very common error

Sex between first cousins is not incest, and marriage between them is allowed by church and state

G-MacG-Macabout 19 years ago
Find a drug store

Found your story very interesting and much like I and 70% of all usa boys found out about sex . the commit from the uk guy about sex between first cousins may be true in uk but here in Mo. in usa it is still againt the law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
But lots do

Yes but in addition to all European countries, Canada and Mexico there are 26 USA states that do allow marriage between first cousins!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yeh

First blowjob i ever had was by my cousin Glenda,she was 16 i was 15.Simple we were in a room together,she said her girlfriends talk about blowjobs, she couldnt because she had never given one.I just pulled my pants down, always a first time, and i pushed her to her knees, held her head and she took my cock in her mouth.She wasnt bad, i had to tell her about her teeth, but after that i fucked in and out of her mouth until, i held her head as i emptied my cumm into her.She tried to pull back but then swallowed the lot.I asked her what it was like and she said that it was o.k.,i asked her was she wet, and she said yes, i told her to lie down and i pulled her pants down, i asked her had she been licked before , she said no so i went down on her and she had three orgasms in a very short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what can be wrong with this

not enough background or character development a rush to sex and no end seem pretty wrong to me. delete and rewrite from the begining and slow it down by adding detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous