My Cousin Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's lust. It's what I felt last night while wanking. It's normal."

"We're cousins!"

"That didn't bother you much last night."

"And that worries me. It's wrong."

"It's legal," I pointed out.

"That doesn't make it right."

"Do you think you'd feel as turned on if we weren't related?"

She stopped washing the dishes.

"I guess not," she admitted. "It makes me feel dirty, but in a kind of good way."

"Look," I said. "As long as it's in your head, it's okay. You're allowed to have fantasies."

"I suppose so."

"Whack yourself off all you like, and don't feel too guilty."

"Thanks. I feel a bit better about it."

We changed the topic and finished the dishes.

"I've already seen this film a few times," I said, finally recognising what the others were watching.

"Me too. Do you want to go upstairs and play a game instead?"

"Sure."

I went to the living room and waved to get attention. It was too loud, so I simply pointed at Poppy, made a walking sign with my fingers, pointed upstairs, and mimed playing a video game. The others nodded and waved us away.

We played happily for about half an hour.

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier," Poppy said suddenly.

"Oh?"

"If we're both, you know, doing that over each other, should we do it together? After all, I've seen you do it already. It'd still be in our heads."

I hesitated, trying to hide my inner enthusiasm.

"Um, when?"

"How about now?"

Poppy put down her controller.

"Now?"

"Why not? Everyone else is busy."

"Well, if you're in the mood."

"We can use my room. The bed is bigger."

That was the end of the discussion. Poppy got to her feet and walked toward her bedroom.

"Coming?"

I followed her, closing the door behind me when I entered the room.

"I guess if we lie next to each other, like you did last night, that'll work," Poppy said.

"Sure."

We stood on opposite sides of the bed. I undid my belt, and the button on my trousers, as she unbuttoned her jeans. I observed how her green panties emerged from between her thick thighs, and I felt my penis swell.

I sat on my side of the bed and swung my legs up onto it, feeling my side rise when Poppy sat on the other side and did the same.

"Ready?" I asked, when we were both leaning against the bedhead, her with her knees up.

"As I'll ever be."

We slid our underwear down to our knees. I could see her hairy, unkempt muff from this angle.

I moved my gaze back and forth between her face and her pussy, and began stroking myself slowly. I knew it would take longer for her to reach orgasm than me, so there was no point rushing.

Poppy reached into the top drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a hairbrush. I watched as she put the brush between her legs, and inserted the handle into her snatch, then started fucking herself with it.

She moaned softly, biting her lip. We were both alternating between looking at each other's faces, and looking at each other's hands, but occasionally our eyes met, and we smiled at each other.

Our moans were accompanied by the sound of heavy breathing and the gentle rhythmic squelches of our moist flesh.

Her eyes closed as she fucked herself frantically. I slowed my stroking and watched her writhe around, clenching and pushing down on the bed. Her other hand was toying her clitoris and her moaning became more intense.

Then she became still, panting, trying to regain her breath. I took that as my cue to finish up and stroked myself faster and faster until I came. Poppy passed me the tissues from her bedside table, and we cleaned ourselves up.

We fixed our clothes and went back to playing games in the living room.

***

Poppy was working night shifts over the next few days, so we didn't see each other much because she got in quite late and went straight to bed.

On the Friday night after we arrived, however, I heard a soft knock on my door at about ten o'clock. My heart thumped a little faster as I went to open it.

It was Poppy, as I had hoped, in her loose-fitting striped pyjamas, and she asked to come in.

"How was work?" I asked, as we sat on the bed.

"It was okay," she replied. "Listen, I've been thinking about the other night, when we ..."

"Hey, look, we won't do it again if it makes you uncomfortable. I'm okay with that."

She was my cousin, after all.

"No, it's not that," she said hesitantly. "I've never even touched a man, down there. Watching you do it made me curious. Work's been slow, so I've had plenty of time to think about it. It wouldn't really count as incest if I just touched you, would it?"

My concern over incest was not as great as Poppy's, but I didn't know what to say.

"Poppy, that's on your conscience. Only you have to live with that choice."

"I thought you'd say that," she said. "I'm not used to having to make these kinds of decisions. I'm not stupid. I know that you've enjoyed it so far. But I still appreciate it. No guy has shown me any attention. It's really given me a boost. I'd like to keep going, but I'm struggling with the feelings. It feels wrong, but it feels good at the same time."

"You'll have to think about whether it is wrong, not just whether it feels wrong," I suggested.

She nodded.

"I guess it doesn't make a whole heap of sense," she admitted. "It's only touching, after all. It's not sex. Maybe I'm overthinking it."

She looked at me and stared for a moment.

"I want to touch you," she said firmly.

"Are you sure?"

"No, but I don't know when I'll get another opportunity to touch someone."

She stood up to let me make myself comfortable. I reclined on my back so that I could slide my pyjama bottoms down. I was already hard and ready for action.

Poppy looked nervously at my penis.

"You okay?" I asked.

"How do I ... what do I ..."

"The bed's a bit small for manoeuvring, so maybe if you kneel on the floor?"

Poppy got on her knees.

"That's it. Now, give me your hand."

I took her hand in mine and guided her fat fingers to my penis. She hesitantly touched my shaft.

"Now, just grip it like a stick," I said. "But gently!"

Poppy's fingers wrapped around my shaft, and applied soft pressure.

"That's it, now just slide your hand up and down slowly. That's all there is to it. Oh, you may want to spit on it a bit, to lubricate it."

Poppy leaned over and dribbled a little onto my tip.

"Like that?"

"Yep, you're doing well."

I watched Poppy as she stroked me curiously.

"Do I go faster or slower, or what?"

"You can change it up a bit. Don't go too quickly, or it'll all be over too soon. Don't go too slowly, or it'll be agony."

Slurp, slurp, my foreskin went, sliding back and forth over my glans.

"Is there anything else I should be doing?" she asked.

"Uh, well, that's basically it. I mean, I guess some visual assistance could help."

"What do you mean?"

"You could lift your top up."

"Oh. You want to see my ... right."

"Well, you're giving me a handjob, and I've already seen your pussy, so it's probably a step back."

"Yeah, you're right."

Poppy let go of my shaft and lifted her shirt so that it perched above her bosom. Her giant breasts flopped out and my cock quivered. Her hands returned to my shaft and continued stroking, her tits swaying with the movement.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Your breasts."

"What about them?"

"I'm thinking how I'd like to squeeze them, suck on your nipples, wrap them around my cock, and fuck them."

"Fuck my tits?"

"Yeah."

"Mmm ... that sounds good."

I watched as Poppy slid her other hand into her pyjama bottoms, and between her thighs. Her snatch must be wet and hungry, I thought, watching her hand move back and forth beneath her clothes.

She gyrated on her hand while stroking my shaft, moaning as she pleasured herself. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip again. I was somewhat amused by how far Poppy had progressed from being a victim of a spunk attack to giving me a handjob. I wondered if I could push her just a little bit further.

"Poppy?"

She opened her eyes, her hands still.

"Yeah?"

"Come up here," I said, patting the bed next to me."

"The bed's a bit small, isn't it?" she asked, letting go of me.

"I'll make some room."

I slid back and leaned against the wall on an angle, clearing a bit of the bed for her. Poppy's hand retreated from between her legs and she got to her feet. She walked over to the bed and sat down, swinging her big legs onto the bed. I caught her in my arm and she settled in next to me. Her bare breasts pressed against me.

Her hand returned to my shaft and she resumed stroking. My hands went to her breasts and I squeezed them softly. She stopped.

"It's only touching," I reassured her.

She nodded, and the handjob continued.

Her eyes remained on my face as I squeezed her fleshy breasts and tweaked the nipples. She shivered as my hands explored her bosom.

Our eyes locked, and I leaned in to kiss her thick lips. She pulled back before I could.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought that was obvious."

"I don't think it'd be right ..."

"You've got your hand on my cock, and I've got my hands on your tits, and you're worried about a kiss? You can't tell me you don't want it."

Her eyes darted to my lips.

"No, I can't tell you that."

"Then?"

She responded by pressing her lips against mine. I caught her fat bottom lip between my lips, and we kissed passionately. Her first kiss.

Poppy started stroking me again, as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Her mouth tasted of strawberry chewing gum. A muffled moan escaped her, and my fingers played with her nipples.

It wasn't long before I my muscles tightened and I realised I was about to cum. I broke off our kiss.

"I'm going to cum."

"Should I do something?"

"Just speed up a little."

Our lips met again as the strokes got faster and faster, and then my seed burst forth, landing in a line across her pyjama bottoms. Some of it dribbled down my shaft and onto her fingers.

We stopped kissing and she brought her hand to her face, examining my cum.

"It's sticky," she observed. "And gooey."

"That's how it comes, yeah."

After looking at it for a while, turning her hand over, she wiped her hand on her pyjamas.

"I'll have to wash them anyway," she said. "Well, um, thanks. I guess I'll go finish myself off."

"Wait," I said, before she could get up. "Maybe I could help with that?"

"You mean ..."

"Well, you had my cum on your fingers. Would it be so different if I returned the favour?"

This time Poppy said nothing and simply kissed me again.

Readers might have a dim view of my behaviour, perhaps thinking that I was unfairly manipulating Poppy. In my defence, I don't think Poppy did anything she didn't really want to do. I didn't think we were doing anything wrong or immoral, and Poppy's trepidation was, in my view, a consequence of growing up much closer to our cousins than me. I admit that I was, to some extent, taking advantage of Poppy's inexperience and insecurity, but I was also making it up as I went.

At this point, I think Poppy had given up. She'd either given in to her desire, or didn't want to deal with another clever argument.

Either way, I ran my hand down her chubby belly to the waistband of her pyjama bottoms. I slipped a finger inside and ran it back and forth, teasing her.

Slowly, my hand made its way between the fabric and her skin, my fingers combing through her pubic hair. I massaged her pubic mound, and her breathing became increasingly heavy. My fingers edged closer and closer to her slit.

Eventually, I felt her wetness on my fingertips, and began to work my hand between her huge thighs. Her flesh pressed against the sides of my hand, searing them with her warmth.

I parted her outer labia with a finger, and ran it back and forth along her slit. She whimpered as I teased her. It was like a tropical monsoon between her legs. My other hand continued to play with her nipples, and our lips were still locked together.

Putting her out of her misery, I pushed my finger into her wet pussy. She exhaled hard. I slid my finger in and out of her. Her lips left mine.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Mmm."

Her breathing alternated between long, heavy exhales, and short, sharp gasps, punctuated with the occasional moan.

I finger fucked her relentlessly as she writhed around on my finger. Her pussy juices flowed onto my fingers.

"Don't stop," she gasped.

I was glad our rooms were next to each other with the bathroom on the other side of hers, and hoped that no one would overhear us.

"Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Poppy moaned. "Oh, oh ohhhhh, ohhhhh!"

She tensed up, and her thighs squeezed my hand.

Poppy climaxed, gripping the covers of the bed tightly. Her muscles relaxed and I was able to extricate my hand from between her legs.

I examined Poppy's juices on my fingers, like she had looked at my cum on hers. I put a finger to my lips and sucked it clean.

"You taste good, cuz," I taunted.

Poppy giggled.

"I should have done that too."

"I'm still here for another week — there's plenty of time."

"That's true," she acknowledged.

We adjusted our clothes, covering up again, and lay there talking, her resting on my arm.

"Why do you think it feels wrong for me, but not for you?" she asked.

I explained my theory, mentioning how I had discussed it with Adrianna.

"So, I think that it's because you grew up around your cousins, but I didn't. You're probably conflicted because we don't know each other that well, and don't see each other often, but feel that cousins are wrong. You probably wouldn't have done any of this if it was Dan."

"Ew, no," Poppy said. "And Dan probably wouldn't have jerked off over my bra and photo."

"Maybe, maybe not. As long as it's up here," I said, pointing my head, "it's fine."

"So what we just did isn't fine?"

"That's not what I meant."

"You don't like it when other people do that to you, do you? Twist your words, that is."

"Ha, good one," I said, giving her a squeeze. "You can't help who you're attracted to, I meant. Most people can live with their fantasies, no matter how perverted, but acting them out crosses the line. I've known people who have fantasised about aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, parents, even siblings."

"Have you ever fantasised about your sister?"

"No, that's too close to home for comfort even for me, literally."

"Your mum?"

"Nope, again, too close."

"Sienna?"

"No. I like her, but I don't find her attractive."

"But you find me attractive?"

"Obviously."

"What about your aunts?"

"Not really."

"Not really?"

"I'm a bit on the fence about Aunt Vivian, mum's sister, but I've never gotten myself off thinking about her. I've tried, but I can't. Maybe she's too much like mum."

"Oh, oh, how about our cousin, Ava?"

"Well, yeah. She's hot."

"But you and her have never ..."

"No, I've not stayed with her family before, and besides, I don't think she finds me attractive."

"I find you attractive," she said, planting a kiss on my lips. Her inhibitions were fading quickly.

"I'm glad."

"You had a girlfriend recently, didn't you?"

I winced.

"Sort of. Irene and I broke up about three months ago. It's still a bit sore."

"What happened?"

"She had feelings for another guy and she chose him over me."

"She cheated?"

"No, not really. Maybe. I never got the full story."

"Was she your first?"

"Girlfriend, or first time having sex?"

"Either."

"Neither. Actually, we didn't get as far as sex."

"Oh?"

"It was always very difficult to get time alone. We'd try to find somewhere to hide, like a park or cinema. Sometimes I'd finger her, sometimes she'd suck me off, sometimes both. We had to be careful."

"Wow, I feel like I'm missing out."

It was my turn to kiss her.

"I'm here for another week. There's still time, if you want."

"I think I do want."

She kissed me again.

"I'm sleeping in tomorrow while everyone goes out," she continued. "Maybe say you're sick or something so you can stay home. I'll see you tomorrow."

With a final kiss, Poppy got off the bed left the room.

***

On Saturday morning I awoke at ten o'clock to find the house deserted. Upstairs, all except Poppy's door was open, and the rooms unoccupied. It seemed my ploy had worked.

The night before I had left a note on the kitchen table, explaining that I wasn't feeling well, that it was probably just something I ate, and that I wanted to stay home and rest.

Poppy was still asleep, it seemed, so I made myself breakfast and went back upstairs to watch television while I ate. Still, she didn't stir.

It was a clear day outside, and I decided to take a dip in the pool. I changed into my surf trunks, grabbed a towel, and made my way downstairs.

Jumping into the pool, I was surprised to find it was colder than I had imagined, and shivered. I swam to the shallow end and leaned against the edge, waiting for my body to adjust to the temperature.

It was still cold, but I didn't have a pool at home, so I was determined to make the most of it. I splashed around for a while, swimming laps and practising diving to the bottom. When I stopped, I leaned back against the edge again.

I'm not sure what time it was when I heard the door open, but I craned my neck around to see Poppy approaching.

She was wearing a white bikini with red polka dots.

It wasn't particularly skimpy, but it looked small on her ample frame. Her breasts heaved, almost bursting through the material.

"You look great, cuz," I remarked.

"I haven't really felt comfortable wearing this," she explained, blushing. "Not for a long time."

I watched as she waddled down the stairs and into the water, wading toward me.

"It's a bit nippy," she said, leaning against the edge next to me.

"It is, but you'll soon get used to it."

"I haven't swam in ages."

"Me either. We've never had a pool, and the only times I've been swimming are for swim school."

"Your family is a bit poor, aren't they?"

I glared at her before I realised it.

"I'm sorry, that slipped out."

"We don't have as much money as your family, I guess."

"I didn't mean that you were poor, I just meant that you don't have that much money. You guys don't visit us very often."

"It's true. We don't have much money. But your family hasn't exactly been the most welcoming."

It was my turn to receive a glare.

"Sorry," I said hastily. "I appreciate you guys letting me stay. But it's no secret that mum doesn't get on with dad's family. Simon is a brat — you yourself admitted that — and Aunt Rosa is always sticking her nose into other people's business. Then your parents seem to always rub dad's nose in the fact that they're better off than he is."

"What about me?"

"You've been very welcoming."

There was an awkward silence.

"I really am sorry about what I said."

"I know."

"Friends again?"

"Closer than that. Cousins."

"Perhaps even closer."

Poppy kissed me. She was getting really fond of that. I put my arm around her and laughed as we sat on the ridge around the pool.

"We should be careful, neighbours might see."

"Oh, I didn't even think of that."

She sounded worried.

"Don't panic. No point worrying about what's out of your control."

"I guess we can always say I was giving you CPR."

"Good thinking."

"No it isn't."

"No it isn't," I agreed, but grinned. She grinned back.

We splashed around in the pool for a while, acting like cousins again, despite what had transpired between us. Despite her size, she was a much better swimmer than me, obviously having had more practice.

"You swim well," I said when she surfaced.

"Thanks!" she replied. "I'm a bit thirsty and tired though. Do you want to go in for a drink?"