My Cousin Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

We climbed out of the pool, wrapped our towels around us, and went to the kitchen. I took a seat at one of the bar stools around the kitchen table while Poppy went to the fridge.

"Juice? Lemonade? Cola? Water?"

"Cola, thanks."

"Good choice."

Poppy poured us a glass each, and sat down opposite me.

"Thanks," I said, sipping my drink.

"You're welcome," she replied with a smile. "Hey, did you really mean what you said earlier, about us not welcoming you guys?"

"Yeah. Well, maybe not all of you. I don't think any of the cousins do it — Simon is difficult, but that doesn't seem to be personal. It's more the aunts and uncles that are the problem. They're fairly welcoming towards us kids, but they don't hide their disrespect for mum and dad, and that puts us off."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I hadn't really noticed. I thought it was just rudeness or money."

"It's not your fault, but I guess it's why we've never been particularly close. I don't see much of you."

"You've been seeing a lot of me lately," she said with a mischievous grin. "Speaking of which, shall we get out of our wet clothes and go for a shower?"

"What, together?"

"Why not? There's nothing we haven't seen before."

"Point taken."

We headed to the upstairs bathroom. The shower was more than large enough for the two of us, which surprised me because the one at home definitely wouldn't have been. The advantage of money, I mused, is being able to have a shower large enough to fit you and your plus-sized cousin.

Poppy ran the shower and undid her bikini top, freeing her giant tits. Her bikini bottoms followed, and she stood before me completely naked. Despite having seen both her tits and pussy before, this was the first time I'd seen her without any clothes whatsoever. I gawped until she said something.

"Shouldn't you get out of those?"

"Oh, yeah, of course."

I slipped my trunks down and stepped out of them.

"Hmm," Poppy said, looking me up and down. "It's a lot smaller than I remember."

I looked down at my shrivelled penis.

"Yeah, well, the water was a bit cold."

"It goes like that when it's cold?"

"Yeah, but you'll see how the warm water makes a difference."

Poppy stepped into the shower and I followed her. Despite it being spacious, the shower was still a bit crowded with the two of us in there.

We washed each other off with the sponges and soap.

"Oh yes, I see what you mean," Poppy said, noticing that my penis had returned to its normal size.

She gently rubbed my groin with the sponge and I started to harden.

"My turn!" I said playfully, using my sponge to wash between her legs.

Poppy moaned as the sponge brushed across her slit.

"Two can play at that game," she said, dropping her sponge, gripping my shaft and stroking me.

"They can," I replied, following suit and pushing a finger inside her pussy.

Our bodies pressed together and we kissed, our tongues duelling as we played with each other.

"Shall we take this into the living room?" I asked.

"Uh-huh."

Poppy turned off the shower and we stepped out, drying each other off. We walked naked into the living room and sat on the sofa.

"What now?" she asked, as we sat there awkwardly.

"Well, you said last night that you wished you'd tasted my cum," I ventured.

"Should I jerk you off again then?" Poppy asked enthusiastically.

"Look at you, getting all excited," I teased. "Doesn't feel so wrong now, does it?"

"Oh, it still feels wrong, but it feels dirty, in a good way, if that makes sense."

"Want it to feel dirtier?"

"Depends what you have in mind."

"You could give me a blowjob," I suggested.

Poppy bit her lip and looked at my cock.

"We're getting closer and closer to sex," she observed hesitantly.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do, Poppy."

"You must be getting a bit sick of me sitting on the fence."

"Not at all," I said, trying to reassure her. "I know all of this is new to you."

"I said I wanted it last night."

"You did, but you can change you mind."

"I still want it. I guess I'm just not ready for where this might end up."

"We can take it step-by-step. Don't think too far ahead."

"And the next step is a blowjob?"

"I'd say so."

"I guess it's not much different to you fingering me."

"Probably not, no."

"So, what do I do?"

"Grab some cushions for your knees and put them in front of me, so you can kneel down."

Poppy did so, kneeling in front of me. I parted my legs to make room for her between them. She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it like she had the night before.

"So, just put it in my mouth?"

"Yeah. Watch your teeth though. Pull your lips back to cover them."

Poppy leaned her head forward and touched my tip against her lips. They parted as I slid inside her mouth. I felt her saliva pool around my cock and ooze out from between her lips.

"Mmm," I moaned. "Now, move your mouth up and down, so I'm sliding in and out. You can suck a little too."

Poppy did as I said. Her complete inexperience was obvious, but she was trying her best and really getting into it.

I shivered with pleasure as my cousin sucked me off. The eroticism of the sensation was heightened by the sight of my cousin's head bobbing up and down on my cock, and the soft slurping sound as I fucked her face.

Poppy lifted her head up and I slid out of her mouth with a pop.

"Am I doing okay?" she asked. "Should I do something else?"

"You're doing fine! Um, you could use your tongue to lick my tip a bit."

"Like this?"

She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my cock.

A moan escaped my lips and my cock flexed in response.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, and got back to work.

I put my hand on the back of her head to guide her, helping her to change up the rhythm. She was slowly getting the hang of it.

"You can work on yourself too," I said, holding her head still for a moment.

"Mmmph-uph," she mumbled with her mouth full of my cock. Poppy put a hand between her thighs and started stroking her slit. The sight made my cock spasm.

She was really getting into it. I could feel her breathing become more rapid as the warm air from her nose breezed through my pubic hair.

I forced Poppy's head down onto my cock. I wasn't big enough for her to deep throat me, but she gagged and sputtered all the same.

"Sorry," I said as she let me go, and caught her breath.

"Am I meant to do that?"

"You can go deeper, but probably not so you gag."

Poppy took me in her mouth again and worked on getting me deeper inside her.

It wasn't much longer before I felt my muscles clench.

"Get ready," I warned. "Short, fast movements. Don't let me go until I say."

She responded, increasing the pace but making the penetration shallower.

My cum rushed forward into her mouth in waves until I was spent.

"Use your tongue to clean up."

Her tongue lapped around my head and shaft, then she let me go.

"You can spit that out or swallow it ... it's hotter if you swallow."

I watched as she gulped and my cum went down her throat.

"It's sort of salty, and slimy, but nice," she said.

"Congrats on your first blowjob."

Poppy blushed.

"Shall I take care of you now?" I asked.

"Please," she said. No coaxing was required this time.

"Let's go to your room, it'll be easier there."

I helped her to her feet and lead her to her bedroom.

"This will work best if you lie down on your back and put a cushion under your lower back," I explained, and helped her into position. "Put your feet down and your knees up too."

With her legs parted and her arse elevated, I could see her slit clearly. It was visibly wet around the edges, her pubic hair glistening with her juices.

I laid down on the bed with my head between her legs, and edged forward.

"Ready?"

"Uh-huh!"

I kissed Poppy's labia and she shivered. My lips pressed against her snatch, and I opened my mouth, almost munching on her pussy. She tasted a little sweet and a little salty.

My tongue extended, lapping at her cunt, then penetrating between her wet lips. Poppy moaned and groaned as I ate her out.

I caressed her soft, pink inner flesh with my tongue. Poppy put a hand on the back of my head and pushed my face harder into her muff. Her juices spread around my mouth and onto my cheeks.

I placed a palm on her pubic mound, and used my thumb to play with her clitoris. She gasped as I touched it and let go of my head.

Poppy's abdomen pulsated, and her feet started sliding around. She was going insane with pleasure. Her thighs squeezed my head, urging me to continue.

I kept going, using my other hand to finger her cunt. It was getting pretty crowded down there, with both hands busy and my tongue slurping. I lifted my head to clear some space, and could see Poppy's knuckles were white as she gripped her sheets.

She looked down at me and opened her mouth.

"Fuck me, cuz," she said breathily.

"Are you sure?"

"God, yes," she gasped.

I sat up. My cock had hardened while I had been going down on her.

"We should be careful," I said. "I've got a condom in my wallet."

"Go get it," she said, taking over from me and pleasuring herself.

I was there and back in under a minute, opened the wrapper and had sheathed up even quicker.

Her hands retreated when she saw I was ready. I climbed on top of Poppy, my cock dangling down with its tip on her pubic mound.

"Still sure?" I asked again. I didn't want there to be any regrets.

"Put it inside me, cuz," Poppy replied, lifting her head up to kiss me.

I responded by pushing against her lips until her head was on the bed, then reached down and guided my cock to her slit. She whimpered as we made contact.

"Uh-ugh," Poppy grunted when my cock slid inside her virgin cunt. She clasped her hands behind my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

I shifted my pelvis and began thrusting slowly. Soft gasps of pleasure escaped her lips as my cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. She trembled underneath me.

Poppy moaned deeply as I pushed myself balls deep and rested. I kissed her cheek, then her neck, making my way down her chest, between her huge melons. She pushed them together around my face, and I kissed my way up her right breast until I reached her nipple. I licked a circle around her areola, then flicked my tongue across her nipple, eliciting another moan. I took her erect nipple in my mouth and sucked gently. My left hand reached up for her other breast and squeezed her flesh, tweaking her nipple.

"Ooh, that's good," she said breathily.

"You like me sucking your tits, eh cuz?"

"Uh-huh."

"And my cock deep in your pussy?"

"Uh-huh."

She was smiling, a look of flustered satisfaction on her face.

I snapped my pelvis, thrusting suddenly, and her eyes widened with a deep exhale.

The smile returned as she looked up into my eyes, and I started fucking her slowly. We kept eye contact as the soft rhythmic squelching of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt returned.

"That feels so good, cuz," Poppy said. "Keep going."

I started to speed up, pumping her harder and harder. Her hands reached up and gripped the bedhead. We were rutting so hard that her bed was squeaking.

In and out, in and out. My rhythm became steady. Her breasts bounced each time I thrust forward, and her cunt clenched around my cock.

Eventually I slowed and rested again. She dropped her knees as I laid on top of her.

"Tired?" Poppy asked.

"It's a lot of work," I admitted with a laugh. "Do you want to taste your cunt juices on your cousin's cock?"

Without waiting for a response, I rolled off her and onto my back.

Poppy knelt on the bed and her long hair tickled my bare skin. She held my cock at the base and slid her mouth over my wet shaft, licking it clean. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Ready for another ride?" I asked.

I popped out of Poppy's mouth and she looked at me, her hand still on my cock. There was a look of concern on her face.

"I think it broke," she said.

It took me a moment to work out what she meant, finally realising that the condom had torn.

"It must have caught on your teeth."

"Damn," she said. "What should we do?"

"We probably shouldn't risk it."

"I could see the doctor tomorrow, just in case."

"If you're happy with that."

"It would mean you could cum inside me, doesn't it?"

"I guess it does."

"I want to feel that."

That seemed to settle the matter, as Poppy discarded the broken condom and straddled me, lowering her cunt onto my stiff shaft.

"Mmm," she moaned as I slid fully inside her.

She raised and lowered her body, gyrating her hips as she rode me, and squeezing me between her thick thighs.

Poppy leaned forward and pressed her palms against my bare chest. She humped me, her enormous breasts swinging back and forth. I put my hands on her arse and squeezed her huge cheeks.

Her arse rose and fell faster and faster, and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. She was panting from the exertion. Just as I wondered whether she could keep it up, she collapsed on my chest, her breasts pressing against me.

I stroked her hair, feeling her rapid breath across my chest. She turned her head and looked up at me, her face glowing. Poppy wriggled her way up towards me and planted a breathy kiss on my lips, my cock sliding out of her.

As our tongues writhed around each other, I cradled her in my arm, then flipped her over onto her back. Our lips separated as I directed my cock back into her cunt, and began fucking her again.

My cousin moaned and bit her lip in ecstasy. I pounded her over and over, feeling her muscles clench around my shaft. Her thighs tightened around me, and I slowed down, thrusting at a steady pace.

"Deeper, cuz," Poppy begged.

I responded, pushing my cock as far as I could into her.

"Oh God, yes," she panted.

"Doesn't seem so wrong fucking your cousin now, does it?"

"It feels wrong, but I love it!"

I arched my pelvis and slowly pumped her. Poppy's ankles crossed behind thighs and pulled me into her, controlling the movement. It was hard to believe this was her first time.

Eventually I came to a halt inside her. Her thighs relaxed and I extricated myself from between her legs, kneeling and resting on my calves.

"Are you done? I didn't even feel anything," Poppy said.

"No, not yet," I replied with a laugh. "How about you turn over and get on your hands and knees?"

Poppy obediently positioned herself and I moved forward, kneeling behind her. My cock easily found my cousin's wet slit and I fucked her doggy style. Her huge buttocks provided ample padding, and my pelvis smacked against them.

I steadied myself by putting my hands on Poppy's hips, and began building speed. I leaned forward, sliding my hands along her chubby sides to her breasts. My hands gripped her breasts, squeezing her nipples between my fingers.

"Ow!" she said, as I squeezed a little too hard.

"Sorry!" I apologised, and came to a stop.

"No kinky stuff ... just yet," Poppy said.

"You might regret saying that."

"I doubt it."

I let her nipples go, but kept my hands firmly on her breasts and started to fuck her again.

Poppy was moaning heavily with me vigorously humping her from behind.

It wasn't long before I recognised the familiar sensation of an impending ejaculation, and I slowed down yet again, pulling out of Poppy, my cock throbbing.

"Something wrong?" she asked, turning her head.

"I want to look you in the eyes when I cum," I explained.

"Not long to go, huh?"

"Not long at all."

Poppy rolled onto her back, spreading her legs for me. I entered her once more and we locked eyes. Her chubby face beamed at me, her thick lips forming a smile of pleasure. I thrust slowly, knowing I was going to cum soon.

After what seemed likely only a few short pumps, I was ready.

"I'm coming!"

"Fill me with your cum, cuz!"

I spurted my white, hot semen deep inside my cousin's cunt. Three jets of thick, gooey spunk flooded her.

I rolled off her and lay on the bed beside her, my wet, sticky cock becoming limp.

As we lay there, catching our breath, Poppy laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking ... we're not so much kissing cousins as fucking cousins."

She had a point, and I laughed too.

"Here's to keeping it in the family."

"Oh God," she groaned. "That's awful."

Once we'd recovered, we showered, dressed, and changed Poppy's sheets. Her cunt had been like a waterfall, and we didn't want anyone to discover how we'd entertained ourselves.

***

Over the next few days we discussed our situation while the others slept, and agreed that, while we were having fun, a relationship wouldn't be wise. We were related, and coming out to the family would be awkward. Besides, we both enjoyed having a dirty secret between us. The distance would also get in the way.

But we were happy enough to settle into a fuck buddy arrangement, whereby I facilitated Poppy's sexual growth. In the few days we had left together we weren't able to find the alone time to do much, but during our nighttime chats I received my fair share of blowjobs. Poppy was improving rapidly.

It was some time before Poppy and I saw each other again, but we Skyped regularly to watch each other get ourselves off in the meantime.