All Comments on 'My Cousin Sandra Ch. 03'

by Jery Darius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyable stories

but do they belong in the incest category? Sex with cousins is not even illegal in many countries--but of course it's fun anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How about some introductions?

We know who Sandra is from the setup, but Cindy & Cassandra? They just show up. It's clear Sandra and the narrator know them, but who they are, why they know them, well, it just ain't there. When you want to add characters, give the readers some idea who they are.

<P>

Also, when the speaker changes, start a new paragraph.

Jery DariusJery Dariusabout 13 years agoAuthor
In reply to your comments

If you've read the story from chapter 1, you know that Cindy, Jery, and Sandra all work at the Y. I would have assumed if you were following the story line, that a logical explanation about Cassandra is that she works at the Y as well.

Also, if I posted a new paragraph every time there was a different speaker, it would be an entire story of 1 line paragraphs, and no one wants to read a story like that. That's why there are quotation marks and paragraphs like..."Yeah we made her wait at the house. Figured we didn't want to completely blow your mind right off the bat" Sandra said as she pulled on a tiny thong and slid her jeans over her full, tight ass. "Think you can handle three of us?" Cindy asked as she slid her jeans on without any panties. "Who knows?" I replied, "but I'll die trying!"

Every speaker is identified and the stories are easy to follow.

In regards to whether or not these stories fit into the incest category, a simple search over at Dictionary.com defines incest as:

1.sexual intercourse between closely related persons.

2.the crime of sexual intercourse, cohabitation, or marriage between persons within the degrees of consanguinity or affinity wherein marriage is legally forbidden.

In the US where I live, cousins are not allowed to marry, therefore, this would constitute incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who the fuck is cassandra?

sandra is his cousin cindy works at the Y but who the fuck is cassandra.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Oh deep joy !

Being snowed in with three hot, bi-sexual girls.

Talk about Paradise on Earth !

God I'm just so jealous - of a fictional character !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous