My Cousin the Pool Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell Heather?" Vivian asked. "I had the game won!"

"I figured I needed to mess you up since the whole game I have been grabbing your cousin's ass and messed up some of his shots," Heather replied.

"We were playing for money. I demand a rematch!" Vivian said looking at me.

"Double or nothing?" I asked.

"That game shouldn't count," Vivian said. "Heather was messing with both of us. Let's play one more with no distractions."

"Are you saying you aren't good enough to play while distracted?" I teased.

"No, I just want to see how good you've gotten since we last played," Vivian responded.

"Ok, we won't count the first game," I said. "This time I don't want any excuses if I beat you."

Heather let out a bored sigh as Vivian racked the balls for me to break. As she leaned forward, I had a great view down her tank top and could see the edges of her lace bra covering her smooth breasts. She looked up again catching my stare. I acted as if I was looking at the pool balls, but doubt she bought it.

I had a good break and ran three balls off the table before missing a shot. Vivian hit in two balls before giving herself a bad leave. This left me open to pocket my other four balls. I couldn't believe how well I was shooting. I really couldn't believe I was beating my cousin. I never won against Vivian. Unfortunately, I didn't have a shot on the eight ball and Vivian hit in three more of her balls before I had another turn. I called a bank of the eight ball back to the side pocket. The stars must have aligned, because it couldn't have been a more perfect shot.

Vivian had a mixed look of disbelief and being impressed with my improved game as she congratulated me on my win. She left the game room to head to the bathroom and asked if anyone needed another drink. Heather had surprisingly already finished hers and asked for another. I said I was good for now.

After Vivian left, Heather walked up to me, grabbed my face, and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss. As we kissed she started grinding her pelvis against my awakening crotch. "I want you now," Heather whispered in my ear as she reached down and slowly stroked my growing cock through my workout pants. Forgetting my cousin would be back any moment; I started to massage her left breast through her tank top and grabbed her tight ass with my other hand.

Through the corner of my eye I saw my cousin standing just outside the doorway watching us for a minute. I kissed Heather for a bit longer before removing my hands from her chest and ass and stepping back. I whispered "Vivian" in her ear as she fixed her shirt and I attempted to hide my erection.

With a fake pout, Vivian walked up to me and handed me a twenty. She glanced down at my obvious erection and smiled at me before handing Heather another drink. "Look, I know you two want to be alone, but it's only 7:30. How about we play until 8:30 so I have a chance to win my money back. Then I'll go shut myself up in one of the rooms and leave you two alone for the rest of the night."

Heather grumbled a bit, but agreed since it was really early. I kind of liked the idea of ending the night as a winner against Vivian and getting to go have sex with Heather. However, in fairness to Vivian, who was the reason Heather was there to begin with, I agreed to play for another hour.

We played two more games with each of us winning one, before we noticed Heather wasn't in the game room anymore. We assumed she was in the bathroom. I had to go, so I offered to check in on her. I also wanted to remind her I was still there and desperately wanted her. I walked down the hall to an open bathroom door with no one inside. I went back and told Vivian that I was going to look for Heather. Vivian ended up finding her upstairs passed out on my aunt and uncle's bed.

I went over to the bed to try to wake her, but she was out. I couldn't believe my shitty luck. Heather was ready to go 30 minutes ago, and now she was out. I think Vivian could tell I was a little disappointed at she mouthed the word "Sorry." I covered Heather up, and we headed back to the game room.

"You mad?" Vivian asked.

"No," I replied. "I don't mind her taking off the edge with a little alcohol, but I don't want her to be sloppy drunk. I'd rather her be present if you know what I mean."

"If it makes you feel better, I think she wanted to hook up with you before she got wasted," Vivian said in an attempt to comfort me.

"No, actually that doesn't make me feel better," I said with a serious look before cracking a smile. Then we both just busted out laughing. "What is going to make me feel better is kicking your ass repeatedly at pool! Rack em!"

"I hope you're ready," Vivian said as she gathered the balls. "I'm not going to let you win anymore!"

"I don't know," I said. "I don't have the distraction of your hot friend in the room anymore. I think I'll probably play even better now."

"We will see," Vivian said as she smiled back at me.

I had a solid break and two solids fell. I ran four more off the table leaving me with only the two and eight to go. Vivian took her turn and hit in three before scratching. I made a long shot on the two ball, setting me up perfectly for the eight. I called and sunk the eight ball and then proceeded to do a small victory dance at Vivian's expense.

"I think that puts me up three to one," I gloated. "Four to one, if you count our first game where you were distracted," Doing air quotes when I said distracted.

"I can't be distracted," Vivian said defiantly. "I bet you can though. Wanna play for another $20?"

"Sure!" I said as I slid across the rack. "Loser racks!"

As Vivian leaned forward again to rack the balls I enjoyed the view down her tank again. She looked up catching me gawking before commenting, "This is going to be too easy."

As I lined up to break, Vivian started doing a goofy dance off to the side of the pool table. "Not interested," I stated as I sent the cue ball down the table crashing into the others. Unfortunately, I didn't sink any off of the break. Vivian looked disappointed at her failed attempt to mess up my shot. As she lined up for her shot, I walked up and stood about an inch from her.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking over at me.

"Just standing here observing your technique," I pointed out. "Don't let me distract you."

"By observing my technique, do you mean staring at my ass?" Vivian smiled, catching me off guard.

I wasn't staring at her ass before she said that. She took her shot and made the 14 ball. She just smiled and wiggled her butt at me as she walked around the table to line up for her next shot. This was no longer a game of skill, but a competition of who could be the most distracting. I couldn't think of anything good to do before she sank the 12 ball. As she lined up on the 9, I walked over next to her again and leaned down with my face next to hers. As she drew back to shoot, I blew softly into her ear causing her to miscue.

"What the fuck?" she asked. "You can't touch me while I shoot. That's cheating!"

"Technically, I didn't really touch you," I said as I noticed goose bumps on her skin and her nipples poking out against her bra and top. Blowing in her ear did more to her than mess up her shot.

"Yeah, but blowing in someone's ear isn't fair," she said as I just shrugged. "Ok, then I'm going to play dirty too. I hope your ready."

I lined up for my shot across the table as Vivian positioned herself across the table from me. As I got ready to shoot, she leaned forward and pulled down the front of her shirt exposing most of her bra and amazing cleavage. I didn't have the best shot, but it went in anyways. Frustrated, Vivian walked next to me as I set up for a shot on the 7. I drew back to shoot and she softly blew into my ear. Her angle must have been wrong, because it didn't go into my ear and had no affect. I pocketed the 7 without a problem.

I think her blowing into my ear would have made me miss had she done it properly. Fortunately, she didn't try again thinking it didn't bother me. Vivian was really thinking now of what to do. I sunk another solid while she came up with a plan. She was getting noticeably frustrated with her ill attempts. I lined up on the 2 as she came around behind me. As I shot, she grabbed my ass with both hands firmly causing me to miss.

"What happened to no touching?" I asked.

"You started it," she teased. "Anything goes."

Before I could get around the table, Vivian pocketed another of her balls. She moved around the table for her next shot, and I decided to blow into her ear again. Although she was expecting it, it still messed up her shot and gave her chills again.

"That definitely isn't fair!" She complained. "That doesn't work on you."

Again, I shrugged as I positioned myself for the next shot. Vivian lined up behind the pocket I was shooting at again. This time as I drew back, she slowly lifted her tank top off over her head and threw it past my head. While I definitely was distracted by the amazing view of my younger cousin standing there in her bra, I managed to sink the easy shot. As I enjoyed the once again disappointed look on her face, I turned slowly away from her to conceal the growing erection pushing out against my pants.

I had to walk over next to her for my next shot. As I did, I caught her glancing down at my crotch. She looked incredible standing there in that lacy bra. Now that it was fully revealed I could see the outlines of her areolas through the lace that outlined the edges. Her nipples were definitely hard and she looked amazing. I leaned forward for my next shot. I had two balls left plus the 8 ball. Vivian leaned forward and pushed out her breasts inches from my face. I could smell her sweat scent as I contacted the cue ball and sent it gently into the 2 ball I missed earlier.

The 2 ball went in and I could see Vivian's wheels turning inside her head. I lined up on the 1 ball and Vivian went behind me again. I assumed she would grab my ass again since it worked earlier. I tightened my butt cheeks in anticipation. It was an easy shot to make despite her grabbing me again. I now only had the eight ball.

It wasn't the easiest shot, but doable. Vivian again came behind me. "You are going to need some new material," I joked as I lined up. She didn't say anything as moved to make the shot. Simultaneously, I felt her grab my pants at the sides and rip them down to my ankles. The cue ball shot off of the table and went across the room. I was left shocked, standing there in my t-shirt and boxers. Fortunately, my t-shirt covered most of my erection. I was pretty sure the tip of my cock wasn't in my boxers any longer.

Vivian just stood there and laughed as I reached down to pull up my pants.

"Whoa, hold up!" Vivian said. "You don't get to put them back on. I didn't put my top back on."

"Yeah, but you removed your top, not me," I pointed out.

"Doesn't matter," She ordered. "Pants stay off. It's part of my strategy."

"Ok, you said it," I replied as I moved across the room to retrieve the cue ball. I pulled up my boxers over the tip of my cock while I had my back turned, but it just popped out again as I walked. The thought of it sticking out made it even harder and impossible to conceal.

I handed the cue ball to Vivian as she looked down at the front of my boxers, which did nothing to conceal my hard cock. Fortunately, my t-shirt still covered the tip. Vivian lined up for a shot knowing she had little chance of winning. I moved behind her and cupped her firm ass as she made the shot.

"You are going to have to do better than that," She scoffed as she wiggled her ass in my hands.

Vivian moved around the table for her next shot and bent over at the waist to line up. I moved behind her and decided to be a little bolder. As she started to shoot, I slowly slid her pajama bottoms down revealing the matching lace thong that disappeared between ass cheeks. She missed the shot, but stood still as I continued to slide them down to her feet. I looked up to see her perfect ass and pussy covered only by the thin fabric of her panties.

"Enjoying the view down there?" She asked as she looked down at me.

"I've seen better," I joked as I stood up and received a hard blow from her fist to my shoulder.

It was my turn as I lined up on the 8 ball for the win. It was a tough shot across most of the table. It was especially tough because my cousin was next to me in her skimpy bra and panties. As I started to shoot, I nearly came in my boxers. I watched as Vivian bent over at the waist with her ass towards me. I had a great view of her panty clad pussy as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth. I wasn't even looking at the cue ball when I struck it.

"You have got to be kidding me," Vivian said as I looked over at the table for the first time and saw the 8 ball creep towards the pocket I called and fall in.

"I Guess that's another twenty," I laughed. "You just can't beat me tonight Vivian."

"We'll see about that," she said as she started racking the balls again. "Fifty this time!"

I lined up the cue ball for the break and Vivian went behind me again. The anticipation this time was overwhelming. I didn't know how far she was going to take this in order to win. I couldn't believe we were both only in our underwear playing pool against each other. I leaned forward and felt her hands on my hips. I began to break as her hand slid up my sides lifting my shirt up to my shoulders. The break was weak and nothing fell. As I stood up, Vivian continued to lift my shirt off over my head and threw it on the floor.

I turned around to face her and we were only a few inches apart. We looked into one another's eyes before our eyes trailed down. I forgot that my t-shirt was the only thing covering the top two inches of my fully erect cock. I quickly moved my hands down to conceal it as Vivian smiled and walked over to her pool cue.

Vivian quickly lined up and sunk a solid before the shock of what just happened wore off. I tried to pull my boxers over the top of my dick with no luck.

"Having some trouble over here with your pool cue?" she laughed as she moved next to me to make her next shot.

She looked down again at my crotch before bending over to make her shot. Part of me just wanted to step back and admire her amazing ass. Fifty bucks be damned. I started to do just that, but at the last moment before her shot, mindlessly, my hand reached out and undid her bra clasp. She went to grab her bra as it fell off of her breasts, but then paused to try and salvage the shot. I assisted her bra by pushing the straps over her shoulders on each side.

Not only did she miss the shot, I now had my hot cousin standing topless in only her panties in front of me. Before she turned to face me she covered her breasts with her arm. I was standing there covering my cock with my hands, as I said, "I guess we are both going to have to figure out how to play while covering ourselves now."

I moved over to grab my cue and survey the table. All the while, surveying my hot, nearly naked cousin across from me. Vivian stayed on the other side of the table as I lined up for my shot. As I began to shoot she lowered her arm revealing two perfect, perky, large breasts with areolas the size of a quarter and nipples that looked like pencil erasers.

I just paused and stared at her amazing breasts. She got frustrated and covered herself again saying, "The point is to mess up your shot, not just have you staring at me."

"Sorry, they are just beautiful," I replied as I began to shoot again.

Vivian again revealed her chest to me. I again paused and stared.

"Come on, take your shot you perve!" she laughed as I took my shot.

I sank the 10 ball and my disappointed cousin covered her breasts as if to punish me for making it. I moved around near her for my next shot carefully covering my crotch. This time Vivian moved behind me. As I bent forward to shoot I felt her nipples trace across my back lightly before feeling the warmth of her entire breasts press against my back. Her crotch was up against my ass as I missed the shot.

Vivian triumphantly walked around the table to shoot. She tried to cover her breasts as I walked up next to her. While lining up the shot she struggled to keep her arm across them. "Here, let me help you with those," I said as I slid my hands up her sides and cupped her soft breasts. I could feel her breathing quicken as I held her. Unfortunately, she still made the shot.

She lined up again and I decided to dial it up a notch. I again held her breasts while she shot. Except this time, when she pushed the cue forward I ran my thumbs over her erect nipples. She miscued knocking one of my balls in instead. I didn't let go right away and held onto her breasts continuing to run my thumbs across her nipples for a few seconds. She let out a soft moan before standing up and reminding me I was still her competition.

I set up for my shot as Vivian again went around behind me. As I got ready to shoot, I felt her hands at my hips and her index fingers sliding into the band of my boxers. She slowly slid them down to me feet, leaving me completely naked. It was exciting to be naked in front of her. She came to my side as I shot so she could get a full view of my erect cock. I still made the shot and left myself set up for another easy shot. I didn't even attempt to cover myself as I proudly walked around the pool table. My cousin feigned frustration as she followed me.

I set up to shoot and I looked to see my cousin kneeling by my side. As I leaned to shoot, I felt cold air across the tip of my cock as Vivian blew on it. Fortunately, I still made it. I was already set up for my next shot and Vivian stayed down by my side. This time as I shot, I felt her hand grasp my cock and pull it towards her as she blew across the head softly. I missed.

Vivian stood up and big smile spread across her face. Neither one of us were saying anything now. It was as if we were afraid talking would somehow stop our advances. I couldn't believe my cousin just had her hand around my cock. I was trying to figure what I would do to Vivian on her next shot. I let her make one without me doing anything as I contemplated my next move and how far I was willing to go.

Vivian broke the silence, "Don't quit now. I don't want you to make it too easy for me."

"Don't worry. I won't," I replied. "I'm just coming up with a strategy."

As Vivian set up for her next shot I moved around behind her. I place my hands on her hips at the lace waistband of her panties. My plan was to slowly slide them off so we would both be completely naked. She got ready to shoot, likely expecting my next move. At the last moment, I changed my mind. Instead of removing her panties, I slid my right hand around to her stomach with the tips of my fingers inside her panties. She breathed in deeply and paused as I slid my hand down over her completely shaved pussy and pressed my middle finger between the folds of her wet lips. She moaned softly as I hooked my finger and pressed inside of her warm cunt. I slowly slid my finger in and out of my cousin as she pushed into my hand.

Vivian just stayed there and enjoyed the sensation of me fingering her tight pussy as I whispered, "You need to take your shot."

She tried to line up a shot but was a bit unsteady as I continued to press now two fingers inside. As soon as she tried to shoot, I ran my thumb across her swollen clit causing her to miss completely. I slid my fingers out of her wet pussy and started to pull out my hand. One of her hands immediately grabbed mine and pushed it back into her panties. I slid my fingers up and down her wet folds a few more times before pulling my hand away.

Vivian was slow to recover and noticeably frustrated. Not from the missed shot, but from my suddenly stopping the work I was doing in her panties. I triumphantly walked around to get ready to shoot as I gawked at my hot, naked cousin. I tapped in an easy shot and lined up for the next as she came over to my side. I was standing sideway as I got ready for my next shot. Vivian knelt down in front of me with her head a few inches away from my throbbing cock. I looked as she slid her fingers softly up and down the shaft. A little bit of pre-cum dribbled out and she rubbed it between her fingers. I still couldn't get over the sight of my cousin on her knees wearing only a pair of lacy panties in front of me. Her breasts on full display and her hand sliding slowly up and down my cock.